PDA

View Full Version : It's official: I would root for Denver over New England

ILChief
01-08-2006, 09:33 AM
It makes me feel dirty saying it, but I am so f*****g sick of Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, that if they play Denver in the playoffs, I'm rooting for the Rat and his band of Donks. fire away!

I'm still rooting for Indy/Pittsburgh/Cincy first though.

JBucc
01-08-2006, 09:34 AM
You might as well go have sex with your sister, curse God, and shoot yourself in the head, because you're going to hell for this.

RedDread
01-08-2006, 09:35 AM
Sorry

Whoever is playing Denver > Denver

If the Chiefs aren't making the playoffs I don't care who wins it all as long as it's not the AFC West

Can you imagine an entire offseason if Denver won it all?

ugh.............

Bwana
01-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Oh HELL NO! I am no Brady fan, but will root for the Pats if they play the Donks. Now go take a shower and beg for the salvation of your soul before it's to late!

UKMike
01-08-2006, 09:39 AM
I'm hoping the Pats go on and beat Indy again cause it would be damn hilarious.

Iowanian
01-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Turn in your Chiefs fan card, and go drink some dirty toilet water, you filthy, potty mouthed cousin kisser.

mac58
01-08-2006, 09:43 AM
u should be ashamed of urself.

mlyonsd
01-08-2006, 09:43 AM
All I can say is F'Denver.

I admit for a while I was getting sick of hearing about the great Peyton Manning all year but they've since been proven to be human.

There is nothing human about Shanny. He's some evil alien gargoyle or something.

chop
01-08-2006, 09:44 AM
I rooted for Denver back when Elway was the QB. I wanted to see Elway finally win the big one. BTW, I only rooted for them because the Chiefs were eliminated. After they won the SB, the Denver trolls got pretty obnoxious around here and I decided that I would never root for them again.

Bearcat
01-08-2006, 09:46 AM
I'm hoping the Pats go on and beat Indy again cause it would be damn hilarious.

I was thinking that last night, but which would be funnier..... the Patriots beating Indy again or Indy beating Denver again :hmmm: While it requires Denver winning a playoff game, which would suck, this is supposed to be the year, again, they get over the hump and beat the Colts.

Skip Towne
01-08-2006, 09:54 AM
Yeah, I'll root for the Donx so I can listen to them crow for years to come. I wonder what Frazod thinks.

ChiefFripp
01-08-2006, 10:04 AM
You think Bronco trolls are smug now, imagine if they atually WIN a playoff game! Screw The Broncos and their trash(fans).

the Talking Can
01-08-2006, 10:05 AM
uh, no....rooting for Denver is like rooting for pedophilia....

milkman
01-08-2006, 10:06 AM
I think any Chiefs fan that roots for the Donkeys for any reason should be banished to the Orange Mane to listen to their insipid claims of greatness for the rest of their lives.

Iowanian
01-08-2006, 10:07 AM
I'd rather jam an angry bumble bee into my peehole with a rusty screwdriver, than EVER root for Denver.

ChiefFripp
01-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Why don't you just go give Elway a big ole' reacharound? You may have to pry some random Bronco fan off his ass first.

the Talking Can
01-08-2006, 10:10 AM
these responses restore my faith in Chiefs fans...

Nzoner
01-08-2006, 10:16 AM
I have a friend like you,"well the Chiefs are eliminated and so I want the AFC West to win and the Pats have won for so many years and..."

Blah blah blah blah,screw the Donks and everything about them cheatin' bastards.

milkman
01-08-2006, 10:20 AM
I have a friend like you,"well the Chiefs are eliminated and so I want the AFC West to win and the Pats have won for so many years and..."

Blah blah blah blah,screw the Donks and everything about them cheatin' bastards.

I'm disappointed in you that that you still have that friend. :(

:)

Bowser
01-08-2006, 10:20 AM
I couldn't root for Denver on a dare.

mikey23545
01-08-2006, 10:30 AM
I'd rather take a bath with Tubgirl than root for the Donkeys....

DTLB58
01-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Are you Focking nuts!?!?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2950923#post2950923

BigMeatballDave
01-08-2006, 11:05 AM
WTF? You NEVER cheer for an AFC West rival, unless it benefits the Chiefs...

Nzoner
01-08-2006, 11:07 AM
I'm disappointed in you that that you still have that friend. :(

:)

Yeah,well we've agreed not to discuss it and if an AFC WEST rival makes the SB we don't watch the game together,however,with that Raiders spanking by the Bucs a few years ago I sure wished we would've.

Scorp
01-08-2006, 11:10 AM
I'd rather jam an angry bumble bee into my peehole with a rusty screwdriver, than EVER root for Denver.

ummm......errrrrrrrr.........ughhhhhhh........I don't think I could go that far. No, Hell no I could never go that far! Hats off to you sir!

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-08-2006, 11:11 AM

I'll bet you rooted for them the last game against San Diego. Gotcha!

morphius
01-08-2006, 11:13 AM
I would rather continue hearing about Tom Brady, have been hearing it for years now. If I have to start hearing about the genius again and the greatness of Plummer, no f'n thank you...

morphius
01-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Maybe he just rooted against SD. Its a fine line.

dirk digler
01-08-2006, 11:16 AM
No way I would root for the Donkeys. I hope the Steelers win today so the Patriots can go into Denver and get payback for their loss earlier this year and embarass the Donkeys on their homefield.

FAX
01-08-2006, 11:18 AM
It makes me feel dirty saying it, but I am so f*****g sick of Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, that if they play Denver in the playoffs, I'm rooting for the Rat and his band of Donks. fire away!

Don't do it, Mr. ILChief. You'll live with this decision the rest of your life.

Turn away from this path while there's still time.

FAX

58-4ever
01-08-2006, 11:20 AM
I would rather have Herman...wait, I would rather score 3 points in Buffalo...look, I HATE the donkeys, and I hope Vrabel catches 5 touchdowns with Chump covering him one on one.

Mile High Mania
01-08-2006, 11:20 AM
I think Denver will beat whichever team plays in Denver next week... that being said, I'd rather see Cincy win and send NE to Indy. Obviously.

I think the team is improved from the last 2 that were smoked by Indy in the playoffs, but I'd still rather avoid a 3rd straight trip to Indy.

Gimme Cincy and then NE the next 2 weeks in Denver. I think Denver will have great success vs that Cincy defense and if this scenario pans out, a Denver/NE title game would be great. No, they're not the same team they were when Denver beat them earlier, but I still like Denver in Denver against any team.

milkman
01-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Yeah,well we've agreed not to discuss it and if an AFC WEST rival makes the SB we don't watch the game together,however,with that Raiders spanking by the Bucs a few years ago I sure wished we would've.

This guy isn't related to Duhnise, is he?

chiefs4me
01-08-2006, 11:26 AM

Have you lost your ****ing mind??:shake:

You should be banned for even thinking this.....:harumph:

dirk digler
01-08-2006, 11:30 AM
I think Denver will beat whichever team plays in Denver next week... that being said, I'd rather see Cincy win and send NE to Indy. Obviously.

I think the team is improved from the last 2 that were smoked by Indy in the playoffs, but I'd still rather avoid a 3rd straight trip to Indy.

Gimme Cincy and then NE the next 2 weeks in Denver. I think Denver will have great success vs that Cincy defense and if this scenario pans out, a Denver/NE title game would be great. No, they're not the same team they were when Denver beat them earlier, but I still like Denver in Denver against any team.

I think NE rolls you guys no matter where you play but if you play Cinci you guys will destroy them.

I am starting to think NE is the best team right now and they will be a very tough matchup to whoever they play.

RealSNR
01-08-2006, 11:31 AM
The only thing more despicable I have read from this BB was when voyager rooted for the Raiders in the Super Bowl so they could "bring honor to the AFC West." He should be banned for that.

And you are wrong. Your feelings are confused. I would rather see the Patriots win 10 more straight Super Bowls and have a new religion to worship Tom Brady than ever see Denver win another playoff game :grr:

teedubya
01-08-2006, 11:31 AM
The only time I have EVER rooted for Denver, is when it helps KC out. I.E. beating the Chargers week 17. Id rather the Patriots win 10 SB's in a row than Denver to get to another superbowl before KC does.

Mile High Mania
01-08-2006, 11:39 AM
I think NE rolls you guys no matter where you play but if you play Cinci you guys will destroy them.

I am starting to think NE is the best team right now and they will be a very tough matchup to whoever they play.

They're definitely better than they were 2 months ago, esp on defense, however I firmly believe Denver's offense can and will have success on the Pats should they play.

The Pats definitely rise to a different level in the playoffs and they should be feared. I think it would be a really good game.

dirk digler
01-08-2006, 11:46 AM
They're definitely better than they were 2 months ago, esp on defense, however I firmly believe Denver's offense can and will have success on the Pats should they play.

The Pats definitely rise to a different level in the playoffs and they should be feared. I think it would be a really good game.

I think the reason why I think NE would beat you guys is the fact that they rarely lose to a team twice in a season. Just ask the Steelers who destroyed the Pats last year at home 34-20 without Corey Dillon but then lost to them in the AFC Championship game.

Bwana
01-08-2006, 11:49 AM

Won't happen because I don't think there is any way Cinci gets past Pit.

siberian khatru
01-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Before I answer, I'm gonna have to wait and see where frazod comes down on this issue.

milkman
01-08-2006, 11:56 AM

I'm betting that Bellichick designs a gameplan to shut down the Donkey's run game, and puts the game in in Jake's capable(sic) hands.

milkman
01-08-2006, 11:56 AM
Before I answer, I'm gonna have to wait and see where frazod comes down on this issue.

ROFL

Johnson&Johnson
01-08-2006, 12:01 PM
I think any Chiefs fan that roots for the Donkeys for any reason should be banished to the Orange Mane to listen to their insipid claims of greatness for the rest of their lives.

Any Chiefs loyal here that roots for any other AFC West team should be lineup and shot!

chiefs4me
01-08-2006, 12:02 PM
Won't happen because I don't think there is any way Cinci gets past Pit.

ding ding ding............we have a winner.........:D

StcChief
01-08-2006, 12:14 PM
No way. Dungver to win at home or in Indy.
Pats take them out.
Pats take out whinny Manning in Indy.

craneref
01-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Any Chiefs loyal here that roots for any other AFC West team should be lineup and shot!

The disclaimer here is if a win by another AFC West team gives the CHIEFS the advantage. GO CHIEFS.

CHIEF4EVER
01-08-2006, 01:09 PM
I hope they beat Dungver like the Jags did in the playoffs. That would be sweet.

Spicy McHaggis
01-08-2006, 01:22 PM

Kill him. No court in America will convict you.

Mile High Mania
01-08-2006, 01:24 PM
C'mon ... it won't hurt you, you don't have to root for Denver just cheer on the AFCW!

"AFCW - AFCW - AFCW - AFCW"

Feels great, right?

mlyonsd
01-08-2006, 01:25 PM
C'mon ... it won't hurt you, you don't have to root for Denver just cheer on the AFCW!

"AFCW - AFCW - AFCW - AFCW"

Feels great, right?

You wouldn't feel good about yourself if we did.

Brock
01-08-2006, 01:27 PM
I don't really care to see Denver get totally punked by the Colts again.

stumppy
01-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Root for Denver ?

Those three words make my butthole wanna chew tobacco.

alanm
01-08-2006, 01:32 PM
I rooted for Denver back when Elway was the QB. I wanted to see Elway finally win the big one. BTW, I only rooted for them because the Chiefs were eliminated. After they won the SB, the Denver trolls got pretty obnoxious around here and I decided that I would never root for them again.
There's a lesson here in this post from Chop, Pay attention!!
It's not the team so much as their overbearing, obnoxious, conceited, inbreeding and pompous-sp fans.

Never again will I ever root for the Bronco's. I did the 1st time in 97.
My soul is scarred. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

alanm
01-08-2006, 01:35 PM
You know they've already won the SB over on the Mange. The playoffs are moot. :shake:

alanm
01-08-2006, 01:37 PM
I don't think I'd go that far. The rusty screwdriver is a little over the top but a nice touch none the less. :thumb:

Iowanian
01-08-2006, 10:05 PM

Hope you didn't bet the combine...I'm on record HERE that I wouldnt' be rooting for Denver in that game.

I'd rather eat a piece of Lint out of the threadwrecker's belly button....and the last time I saw her in a "hottie" tube top and some low rider pants, she looked like someone had busted open a tube of biscuits.

I hate Dungver that much.

KcMizzou
01-08-2006, 10:10 PM
I don't think I'd go that far. The rusty screwdriver is a little over the top but a nice touch none the less. :thumb::hmmm: So as long as you *ahem* encouraged the angry bumble bee with say, a Q-tip, you'd go for that?

01-08-2006, 10:13 PM
The disclaimer here is if a win by another AFC West team gives the CHIEFS the advantage. GO CHIEFS.

It requires a lot of toothpaste and a convenient place to spit though.:)

Chiefs Pantalones
01-08-2006, 10:14 PM

Bite your tongue!!!

cdcox
01-08-2006, 10:16 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by chop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a lesson here in this post from Chop, Pay attention!!
It's not the team so much as their overbearing, obnoxious, conceited, inbreeding and pompous-sp fans.

Never again will I ever root for the Bronco's. I did the 1st time in 97.
My soul is scarred. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Did you guys also have to learn the lesson about touching your tounge to a frozen flag pole the hard way?

alanm
01-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Did you guys also have to learn the lesson about touching your tounge to a frozen flag pole the hard way?
Well... I didn't really root for them as opposed to not rooting against them. :shake:

luv
01-08-2006, 10:29 PM

You rooted for both Cincinatti AND Pittburg today. Makes for a pretty boring ball game if you're for either team.

I think it would be cool to see a team do something never done before. I wish the Pats the best of luck IF they and Denver are in the Super Bowl. If were them versus someone else, then I might root for the other team.

cdcox
01-08-2006, 10:32 PM
You rooted for both Cincinatti AND Pittburg today. Makes for a pretty boring ball game if you're for either team.

I think it would be cool to see a team do something never done before. I wish the Pats the best of luck IF they and Denver are in the Super Bowl. If were them versus someone else, then I might root for the other team.

PSST. The Pats and Broncs play next week. They couldn't meet in the SB any way, since they are both from the same conference.

luv
01-08-2006, 10:38 PM
PSST. The Pats and Broncs play next week. They couldn't meet in the SB any way, since they are both from the same conference.
Oops. Oh well. It's not the first time I've shown my ignorance and made myself look like an idiot. Doubt it will be the last.

I also misread the post. Don't know if that will help my defense. Heh.

Nzoner
01-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Oops. Oh well. It's not the first time I've shown my ignorance and made myself look like an idiot. Doubt it will be the last.

I also misread the post. Don't know if that will help my defense. Heh.

It's okay just mail back your real football fan membership card. :D

luv
01-08-2006, 10:42 PM
:sulk:

01-08-2006, 10:43 PM

ROFL

milkman
01-08-2006, 10:43 PM

Wow, Luv has season tickets!?!?

milkman
01-08-2006, 10:44 PM
:sulk:

Keep swinging, Luv.

You're getting there.

luv
01-08-2006, 10:46 PM
ROFL
He laughs at my grief.

I've really only became a true football fan this year. I've been learning a lot about the team itself. The different positions, and who plays them. What different penalties are and what happens when they occur. All that jazz. Who's in which conference was in the next chapter.

alanm
01-08-2006, 10:50 PM
He laughs at my grief.

I've really only became a true football fan this year. I've been learning a lot about the team itself. The different positions, and who plays them. What different penalties are and what happens when they occur. All that jazz. Who's in which conference was in the next chapter.
Well I suggest you get on it. You can't learn anything about football if you spend all your time hanging out on this BB. :shake: :)