PDA

View Full Version : Ellie Mae Manning=multi million dollar fraud.

Halfcan
01-08-2006, 02:39 PM
3 picks, terrible throws, did Ryan Leaf put on his jersey today. This guy sucks.

Is Manning a bust?

BigMeatballDave
01-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Too soon. I don't think he'll be quite as good as his brother, though. Still learning...

milkman
01-08-2006, 02:41 PM
OK, Half wit, I give you a lot of shit when I think you're being a dumbass.

But I'm a fair man, and have to give you credit.

Eli Mae Manning is a good one.

SLAG
01-08-2006, 02:42 PM

:clap: :bravo:

Halfcan
01-08-2006, 02:56 PM

Yep I deserve it most of the time-lol

Whitlock will be ripping off that name in 5..4...3...2...1....

Halfcan
01-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Too soon. I don't think he'll be quite as good as his brother, though. Still learning...

He better grow some ballz too. Plaxico was ragging his azz all day, Shock the Monkey was crying in his ear, the crowd booed him, and he looked scared out there to throw deep. When he did, just wound up and heaved into triple coverage.

One Manning out of the Plafoffs, one to go.

Skip Towne
01-08-2006, 03:00 PM
He looks pretty fraudulent to me. He may develop though, I guess.

penguinz
01-08-2006, 03:01 PM
You amaze me even more with every new post you create. Just when I think you can not be anymore ignorant you make a post like this one.

It was his first post-season game. He had no help and was playing against one of the best teams in the NFL at taking the ball away.

Tiki on the other hand might have well not even suited up. He is as much to blame if not more than Eli.

cdcox
01-08-2006, 03:03 PM
I googled "Ellie Mae Manning" and only found one other time it was used. It will be interesting to see of that nick name takes off. Introduced to a Giant's board, I think that moniker could have a real chance of sticking.

http://www.thedmonline.com/vfeedback/frontend.v?ACTION=display_prev_post&Post_ID=d63af2226cf2e41ccc8f2507cae2c224

Bwana
01-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Indeed, Ryan Leaf Jr looked like a little bitch today.

Halfcan
01-08-2006, 03:07 PM
You amaze me even more with every new post you create. Just when I think you can not be anymore ignorant you make a post like this one.

It was his first post-season game. He had no help and was playing against one of the best teams in the NFL at taking the ball away.

Tiki on the other hand might have well not even suited up. He is as much to blame if not more than Eli.

Well you know, I set the bar pretty high on dumbassery, and sometimes its hard to live up to those fine standards. I thought calling him Ellie Mae-was funny-maybe you need to get a sense of humor and lighten up.

He was at home, has an All Pro tight end, Plaxico, and a fat contract to be a NFL QB. Just throwing the ball up for grabs-is unacceptable-quit making excuses for him.

milkman
01-08-2006, 03:08 PM

There is some truth to your post, but the fact is, Eli Mae has looked like this for much of the season, including against the Chiefs.

The Panthers shut Tiki down, and dared Eli Mae to beat them, and got predictable results.

FAX
01-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Salma Hayek wouldn't give Elite the time of day.

FAX

Halfcan
01-08-2006, 03:09 PM
I googled "Ellie Mae Manning" and only found one other time it was used. It will be interesting to see of that nick name takes off. Introduced to a Giant's board, I think that moniker could have a real chance of sticking.

http://www.thedmonline.com/vfeedback/frontend.v?ACTION=display_prev_post&Post_ID=d63af2226cf2e41ccc8f2507cae2c224

I never saw it before, its a Halfcan original-soon to be a Whitlock ripoff.

Halfcan
01-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Indeed, Ryan Leaf Jr looked like a little bitch today.

Yep looked like a scared little girl out there. It will be a while before Giants fans forget about this loss-it was embarrasing.

milkman
01-08-2006, 03:14 PM
I never saw it before, its a Halfcan original-soon to be a Whitlock ripoff.

I don't think the added "l" is needed.

Just adding Mae after Eli is enough to get the point across.

NaptownChief
01-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Herm Average pissed himself in last years playoffs, followed it up with a 4-12 season and we gave up a 4th rounder and a 50% pay increase to get him. And the vast majority are very pleased with that....By that standard I think it is pretty tough to bust Eli's balls too much in his first playoff game and only his second season in the league.

Halfcan
01-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Sorry Nap-but if the Chiefs gave up what the Giants did for this kid-CP would be going crazy over his poor performance. Eli Mae-just threw it up for grabs, didn't read the blitz, and was in no shape or form a leader out there. He is the QB-he gets the loss on his record.

penguinz
01-08-2006, 11:15 PM
It was his first playoff game in his first full season as a starter.

Trent played worse than this in Buffalo this year and he is a seasoned vet. Sh1t happens.

Halfcan
01-08-2006, 11:20 PM
It was his first playoff game in his first full season as a starter.

Trent played worse than this in Buffalo this year and he is a seasoned vet. Sh1t happens.

Sorry, but he is over rated and over paid. Giants are screwed for a long time on this contract.

Eleazar
01-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Peyton he ain't.

Logical
01-08-2006, 11:26 PM
I said before the season that their o-line needed work and it would hinder eli yet he made alot of progress. Not bad for a 2nd year guy building an offense.

Eleazar
01-08-2006, 11:28 PM
The guy might be under more pressure than any QB coming out of college in a long time. Can you imagine being Peyton Manning's little brother? Talk about having a high standard to live up to. It would be like being Michael Jordan's kid or something.

Halfcan
01-08-2006, 11:32 PM
The guy might be under more pressure than any QB coming out of college in a long time. Can you imagine being Peyton Manning's little brother? Talk about having a high standard to live up to. It would be like being Michael Jordan's kid or something.

Yeah but he also got more attention and money for the same reason. If his last name was Thorkmeyer-he would be on the pine.

Eli mae Torkmeyer-it does have a ring to it.

Mecca
01-08-2006, 11:34 PM
Yeah but he also got more attention and money for the same reason. If his last name was Thorkmeyer-he would be on the pine.

Eli mae Torkmeyer-it does have a ring to it.

He didn't get more money for what his name is. He got the amount of money his selection warranted. Just like Alex Smith got more money this year than Manning did the previous year.

DaneMcCloud
01-09-2006, 12:56 AM
I think Halfcan posts just to hear himself speak. What a jackass.

How in the f***ing world could you call a 2nd year QB that leads his team to the playoffs a bust? If I was a Mod, you and Gochiefs would never be allowed to torture us again.

Dane
~witnessing the ruin of the Planet

kregger
01-09-2006, 01:13 AM
damn shame that Tiki didn't show up at our game. Or, could it be that Carolina can play D?

Halfcan
01-09-2006, 01:41 AM
I think Halfcan posts just to hear himself speak. What a jackass.

How in the f***ing world could you call a 2nd year QB that leads his team to the playoffs a bust? If I was a Mod, you and Gochiefs would never be allowed to torture us again.

Dane
~witnessing the ruin of the Planet

Thanks for the kind words. Your right Eli mae is awesome, and played a great game. Its not his fault those damm CB's were in the way of his fluttering lame duck passes.

DaneMcCloud
01-09-2006, 01:44 AM
Thanks for the kind words. Your right Eli mae is awesome, and played a great game. Its not his fault those damm CB's were in the way of his fluttering lame duck passes.

I see that grammar isn't your strong suit. How fitting.

Halfcan
01-09-2006, 01:51 AM

I see that grammar isn't your strong suit. How fitting.

I see reading isn't yours- I asked in the thread starter IF Manning was a bust-learn to read dipshit. I thought since he is a big name QB, that has a huge contract, and just stunk it up-folks might want to talk about it. Go start an Eli Mae fan club and F off.

DaneMcCloud
01-09-2006, 01:57 AM
I see reading isn't yours- I asked in the thread starter IF Manning was a bust-learn to read dipshit. I thought since he is a big name QB, that has a huge contract, and just stunk it up-folks might want to talk about it. Go start an Eli Mae fan club and F off.

Commatard on the loose.