PDA

View Full Version : Next year will be soooo much easier

Gravedigger
01-10-2006, 02:36 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/future/

I doubt none of you have seen the schedule as devout chiefs fans but Herm has got next season pretty easy compared to this season. I like our chances :hmmm:

luv
01-10-2006, 02:40 AM
You're calling us devout Chiefs fans, but doubting that we know the schedule?

Simplex3
01-10-2006, 02:44 AM
Sure it's easier if we get to play this season's teams next year. If you don't think Baltimore, Cleveland, and St. Louis will be dangerous next year you're probably kidding yourself.

Remember, the Chiefs and Cards are the only teams in the NFL that can't improve in one off-season.

KCChiefsMan
01-10-2006, 03:04 AM
Sure it's easier if we get to play this season's teams next year. If you don't think Baltimore, Cleveland, and St. Louis will be dangerous next year you're probably kidding yourself.

Remember, the Chiefs and Cards are the only teams in the NFL that can't improve in one off-season.

I don't see either one of those teams as dangerous next year, maybe St Louis, but I doubt it

Simplex3
01-10-2006, 03:09 AM
I don't see either one of those teams as dangerous next year, maybe St Louis, but I doubt it
Would you have said any of these teams would be a danger before this season began:

Bucs
Dolphins
Jags
Giants
Redskins
Chicago
Vikings
Seattle

Teams turn it around quickly. Except the Chiefs and Cards. They do the same damn thing, year after year.

Andoverer
01-10-2006, 05:47 AM
This season we beat the Patriots, Bengals, Redskins and Broncos(once) and they are all playoff teams. We lost to Buffalo. "Easy" looking teams can sure bite you in the butt.

Braincase
01-10-2006, 06:40 AM
Wouldn't bother me in the least if our home opener is Cincy... Palmer might still be rehabbing the knee...