PDA

View Full Version : Snow

luv
01-10-2006, 02:50 AM
The north side of Springfield is supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow, and we here on the southside are supposed to get 3-5 inches. Forecast for Wednesday and Thursday? Sunny and mostly sunny with highs of 56 and 63 respectively. Friday and saturday, you ask? Rainy with highs of 43 and 48 respectively. I wish Mother Nature would make up her friggin mind!

Simplex3
01-10-2006, 02:55 AM
I hate that bitch. I say we smog her ass into oblivion.

luv
01-10-2006, 02:57 AM
Kind of ironic, huh? A female saying that another female needs to make up her mind.

|Zach|
01-10-2006, 02:58 AM
I have the day off, I am going to take some pictures...

Simplex3
01-10-2006, 02:59 AM
Kind of ironic, huh? A female saying that another female needs to make up her mind.
Not really. Typical, actually. If you'd been sitting there thinking "I wish it would snow" and some other chick made that happen you'd be pissed that she had done it. Come on ladies, admit it. Getting what you want, especially if it came from another woman, pisses you off. You know it. We men know it.

:)

luv
01-10-2006, 03:01 AM
Not really. Typical, actually. If you'd been sitting there thinking "I wish it would snow" and some other chick made that happen you'd be pissed that she had done it. Come on ladies, admit it. Getting what you want, especially if it came from another woman, pisses you off. You know it. We men know it.

:)
A majority of us would rather get what we want from a man. At least, I think I'm part of the majority on that.

Simplex3
01-10-2006, 03:02 AM
A majority of us would rather get what we want from a man. At least, I think I'm part of the majority on that.
I'm not giving you any money and I'm not bringing you bon-bons, either. ;)

luv
01-10-2006, 03:03 AM
I'm not giving you any money and I'm not bringing you bon-bons, either. ;)
Money and bon-bons? Give me some credit. :)

Simplex3
01-10-2006, 03:04 AM
Money and bon-bons? Give me some credit. :)
I was trying to keep this PG in case your father sees it. :harumph:

luv
01-10-2006, 03:05 AM
I was trying to keep this PG in case your father sees it. :harumph:
Dirty minded pervert. I was talking about a cute new kitten or a vacation in the mountains. Just what were you thinking? :p

Simplex3
01-10-2006, 03:06 AM
Dirty minded pervert. I was talking about a cute new kitten or a vacation in the mountains. Just what were you thinking? :p
Uhhhh, errrr, uhmmmm, a new car. That's it.

luv
01-10-2006, 03:07 AM
Uhhhh, errrr, uhmmmm, a new car. That's it.
Ohhhh. So you just forgot the M in MPG, right?

luv
01-10-2006, 03:15 AM
I have the day off, I am going to take some pictures...
School starts back up next week, doesn't it? What are you majoring in?

ChiefsCountry
01-10-2006, 03:24 AM
Wow, I guess the central part of Springtown isnt getting any snow. At least there isnt any outside right now.

luv
01-10-2006, 03:30 AM
Wow, I guess the central part of Springtown isnt getting any snow. At least there isnt any outside right now.
It was supposed to start sometime after midnight-early morning from what I heard. And then snow through to tomorrow evening.

I, personally, wouldn't mind if it didn't snow at all.

luv
01-10-2006, 11:07 AM
YAY! Woke up and checked outside. No snow on the ground! :D

Seek
01-10-2006, 12:24 PM
I hate that bitch. I say we smog her ass into oblivion.

LOL.... Thanks for that laugh. I needed that today. Man this sleet crap is depressing.

ChiefsFire
01-10-2006, 12:31 PM
It was supposed to start sometime after midnight-early morning from what I heard. And then snow through to tomorrow evening.

I, personally, wouldn't mind if it didn't snow at all.
no offense..but i hate people like you

"oh i dont mind the snow"
"its so pretty when its snowing"
"i love snow"

this isnt coming from people who work "in" the snow..from what ive seen,these quotes come from people all shuggled up in their warm houses with a cup of hot coccoa and a book...

coming from a guy who when it snows runs his ass off while hes slipping and sliding all over the place trying to help other dumbasses who are forced out into a blinding snowstorm..

Oh I just LOVE it when it snows..(sarcasm)

btw,no offense to anyone who was offended

luv
01-10-2006, 12:37 PM
no offense..but i hate people like you

"oh i dont mind the snow"
"its so pretty when its snowing"
"i love snow"

this isnt coming from people who work "in" the snow..from what ive seen,these quotes come from people all shuggled up in their warm houses with a cup of hot coccoa and a book...

coming from a guy who when it snows runs his ass off while hes slipping and sliding all over the place trying to help other dumbasses who are forced out into a blinding snowstorm..

Oh I just LOVE it when it snows..(sarcasm)

btw,no offense to anyone who was offended
I believe you might have misread my post. I said that I, personally, wouldn't mind if it didn't snow at all. And also check post 16 when I was cheering over the fact that there was no snow on the ground when I got up.

Fire Me Boy!
01-10-2006, 12:39 PM
I was thinking about your kitten, if that makes you feel better.

sedated
01-10-2006, 01:26 PM
I was thinking about your kitten, if that makes you feel better.

All day long I think about kittens.

White kittens, black kittens, yellow kittens, little kittens, furry kittens.

SLAG
01-10-2006, 03:48 PM
Snowing yet?

Fire Me Boy!
01-10-2006, 07:11 PM
All day long I think about kittens.

White kittens, black kittens, yellow kittens, little kittens, furry kittens.
Those hairless kittens.

Halfcan
01-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Snowed a bit up here, but not much.