PDA

View Full Version : What was your first year of marriage like?

Hammock Parties
01-10-2006, 09:18 AM
And how did it compare to the second, third and fourth, etc...

I'm sure we have some interesting stories.

ChiefsFire
01-10-2006, 09:21 AM
are you gettin married smallfry?

Stinger
01-10-2006, 09:27 AM
And how did it compare to the second, third and fourth, etc...

I'm sure we have some interesting stories.
cliff notes version ...

First year major adjustment on everything but we were young when we got married, so actually I believe it was to our advantage, we were not to set in our ways.

Second year tougher than the first honeymoon period was over and you realize that you have to work through things, and it takes work on both sides. Since then, after the second year it has gotten better and better in all aspects. About to celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary.

jspchief
01-10-2006, 09:28 AM
First year was okay. Second was rough at times. Third came with a baby, so was pretty tough.

I'm coming up on my four year anniversary, and I just recently got the feeling that we may have reached some sort of milestone. I think the adversity of a baby has made us realize that a lot of things aren't worth arguing over.

The toughest adjustment for me was leaving the single life behind. Not the women part. The going out and having beers with the boys part. I still do it, but I don't really do it on a whim like I was able to before marriage.

ChiefsFan4Life
01-10-2006, 09:28 AM
I just got married in July and everything is fine

Of course we were together for a while (4 years) before getting married so we pretty much knew what we were getting into

Mile High Mania
01-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Is Phobia divorcing you?

ChiTown
01-10-2006, 09:32 AM
1st year = bliss = lots of bj's

2nd-15th = feelings of betrayal and resentment for said promise of future bj's

wilas101
01-10-2006, 09:34 AM
The first year was cool because I got to be right about things every once in a while.

I haven't been right about anything since then though. :(

Chan93lx50
01-10-2006, 09:34 AM
I married my High School sweetheart, so hell I was living with her for 3 years before we even got married. We have been married for 4 years now and just found out we will be having our first baby in Aug.

So big changes are on the way.

Mile High Mania
01-10-2006, 09:35 AM
And, for the serious reply...

My wife and I will have our 7th anniversary this year. Wow... anyway, everything has worked out well. First year was spent buying a house and everything that entails. Traveled a li'l bit.

Towards the end of Y2, early Y3... we started working on the heirs to the Mile High Mania kingdom. We have a 4 year old boy, 2 year old girl and #3 is due in June.

Apparently we don't value free time and extra cash too highly. It's all good though. We never have had any major incidents...

Saulbadguy
01-10-2006, 09:37 AM
Sweeeeet...

Phobia
01-10-2006, 09:41 AM
The first year I was definitely on my wife's bandwagon. I loved the lady.

ChiTown
01-10-2006, 09:42 AM

My wife and I will have our 7th anniversary this year. Wow... anyway, everything has worked out well. First year was spent buying a house and everything that entails. Traveled a li'l bit.

Towards the end of Y2, early Y3... we started working on the heirs to the Mile High Mania kingdom. We have a 4 year old boy, 2 year old girl and #3 is due in June.

Apparently we don't value free time and extra cash too highly. It's all good though. We never have had any major incidents...

killjoy

Mile High Mania
01-10-2006, 09:46 AM
killjoy

I can't help it... it must be greatness being married to such a great guy like me.
:)

Skip Towne
01-10-2006, 09:47 AM

You gotta find out what's causing that.

Mile High Mania
01-10-2006, 09:48 AM
You gotta find out what's causing that.

I'm not certain, but I think it happens when I hug her.

royr17
01-10-2006, 10:13 AM
What i like to know is why gochiefs sent me this marriage thread for.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 10:17 AM
There was a lot of cocaine the first year.

A lot of pot the second.

Hammock Parties
01-10-2006, 10:32 AM

You getting married? :hmmm:

Inspector
01-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Constant ****ing.

And it never stops. Year after year after year.....

Inspector
01-10-2006, 10:37 AM

A lot of pot the second.
ROFL ROFL

Saulbadguy
01-10-2006, 10:50 AM
ROFL

Lurch
01-10-2006, 10:54 AM
Wow. You and royr17 gonna bury the hatchet and get hitched? Ya'all must live in Vermont or Massachusetts. Congrats.

Hammock Parties
01-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Wow. You and royr17 gonna bury the hatchet and get hitched? Ya'all must live in Vermont or Massachusetts. Congrats.

RyRoy4 (10:31:46 AM): me and her love each other and we are goin to get married, no one can tell me otherwise

Lurch
01-10-2006, 10:57 AM
First year was okay. Second was rough at times. Third came with a baby, so was pretty tough.

I'm coming up on my four year anniversary, and I just recently got the feeling that we may have reached some sort of milestone. I think the adversity of a baby has made us realize that a lot of things aren't worth arguing over.

The toughest adjustment for me was leaving the single life behind. Not the women part. The going out and having beers with the boys part. I still do it, but I don't really do it on a whim like I was able to before marriage.

Pretty good summary. Seven years is the real mile stone though. Every married couple I know, seems to have experienced a really tough time in or around year 7. If you survive into year 8 or 9, it's usually for good--unless one of you stays "for the kids."

Lurch
01-10-2006, 10:58 AM
RyRoy4 (10:31:46 AM): me and her love each other and we are goin to get married, no one can tell me otherwise

So you are trying to pry him from a girl, eh? I didn't realize roy was going through this sort of ambivalence.

journeyscarab
01-10-2006, 11:08 AM
First two years were rough. We had our first about 6 months after we married. We had only dated for 3 months and it wasn't because of the baby that we married - we would have married before too long the way we were headed.

Mother-in-law was a pain for the first two years, couldn't cut the apron strings. Add in all the adjustments that new married couples go through and a new baby and trying to finish college - it put a strain on us.

But, we just celebrated our 15th anniversary and we have 5 wonderful kids. We made it - thanks be to God.

She's my best friend and I am blessed to have a great, solid marriage.

wutamess
01-10-2006, 11:16 AM
History:
We met in college and were good friends since '96. She had her boyfriend & I had my girlfriend and no we didn't (WE WERE ONLY FRIENDS). She had a child by boyfriend during our sophmore year. We were still just good friends with somewhat intentions. Junior year we finally became a couple after I got rid of my friends (I had broken up with gf by then) and she got him out of the way.

Ever since, he've been living together and even moved to Indiana so she could pursue her masters in Chemistry. That didn't work out and I got tired of the "being broke and unstableness of the entire situation" (I'd gotten laid off without severence or advanced notice (15 minutes we were told we're all being laid off from doing ISP technical support) while only making $8/hour after obtaining my BS in Computer Science).

Proposed to her on Xmas 2000 and we were to marry July 2001. I came home (KC) in Jan of 2001 while she was going to finish her last semester of school @ Purdue (before she was to drop out).

Set some goals in order and how to accomplish them. Took a seasonal tech support job @ HR block and started my job search. Took 1 month before I landed my job and still employed by the same employer.

Stayed with parents until April (part of goals) and moved into an apartment to get ready for the fam to come to KC. Received promotion in 3 months at employer to Tier II technical support. Saved like a sumabitch because we had to foot the bill for the wedding. Mother paid for the reception banquet.

First Year: Lived in apartment for 1 year and decided we needed a home. Moved to where we currently stay now. Things have been great since year 1.

We talk about what makes it so great and have come up with the following:

Marriage is about trust, commitment, and working together. Being broke as hell in college and in Indiana helped us realize that if al else failed we still had each other. Ramen noodles were our friend. Plus I think it has to do with the fact that I'm not a go out all the time type of guy. Actually, I'm a home body other than playing my beloved sports and doing outside yard work (which I love). She's a southern belle old fashioned type (that cooks dinner everynight and puts family before self). So having said that... Through it all, we've had the same goals and attitude towards life and realize that if money problems (or any other problems) come our way... We've already came through them with flying colors.

Oh... somewhere in there had 2 more kids within the last 2 years.
& we'll be celebrating our 5 year anniversary this July 28th :thumb:

The rest is icing on the cake.
Sorry for the rant & I'm not going to proofread & correct the typos... use the context clues.

ChiefsFan4Life
01-10-2006, 11:26 AM
Actually, I'm a home body other than playing my beloved sports and doing outside yard work (which I love). She's a southern belle old fashioned type (that cooks dinner everynight and puts family before self).

Excellent post, but what stuck out particularly towards me is the part I quoted you on above.

Let me clarify that my wife and I NEVER fight and in all the years we've known each other, I don't think we've had ONE major fight. We get into the occassional argument here or there, but we are very compatible in the one area I am beginning to believe is one of the most important areas - attitudes towards staying home vs. going out.

Simply put, my wife would rather stay at home and watch movies, play w/ the dog, etc... than she would to go out to a bar and have some drinks or whatever. While I personally don't mind going out and all that, I am not at all adverse to just staying in and watching a movie and ordering pizza. There is no conflict at all in our attitudes of going out vs. staying home.

What I've witnessed over the years from other "couples" is the following:

If one likes to stay at home and the other likes to go out all the time: this typically is the root of a lot of major fights because one doesn't trust the other that's going out or one wants to go out while the other has no interest and holds that person back (or the person goes anyway)

Otherwise, if both agree and enjoy going out or both agree and enjoy staying home, it seems like a way to prevent having meaningless fights and arguments

Anyhow, a little long, but I figured I'd share because it came to mind after reading the other post.

Bob Dole
01-10-2006, 11:29 AM
Bob Dole didn't have the urge to kill her until year 8.

keg in kc
01-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Oh, it was great. Just great.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Oh, it was great. Just great.

Thanks, Shlebrock. ;)

greg63
01-10-2006, 12:05 PM
...At my age I can't remember back that far.

Taco John
01-10-2006, 12:10 PM
First year, adjustment and struggle...

years 2-6 just keeps getting better.

Sybil
01-10-2006, 12:16 PM
First year, adjustment and struggle...

years 2-6 just keeps getting better.

Hmmm

Fire Me Boy!
01-10-2006, 12:27 PM

A lot of pot the second.
How is that divorce coming along? *still praying*

Katipan
01-10-2006, 12:40 PM
How is that divorce coming along? *still praying*

We won't make a 3rd! :clap:

Rausch
01-10-2006, 12:50 PM

At least Roy had the nuts to get out of the car...

"I have seen the moment of my greatness flicker,

I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker,

And in short, I was afraid."

Donger
01-10-2006, 01:17 PM
First year? Very nice. Since then? Even better.

Bugeater
01-10-2006, 02:43 PM
4 months in I impregnated my wife. 3 mos later she developed complications with her pregnancy and had to spend the last six in bed and couldn't work. Needless to say, it was a financial train wreck. Somehow we survived all of it and are still together 12 yrs later.

harpes
01-10-2006, 03:44 PM
It was great the first few days but then one night she had put on a broncos night shirt when we went to bed. I immidiatly picked her up and took out to the front porch which is where I told her she could not come back in with that sadistic shirt on. I might mention is what snowing like it was the north pole at that time.After about a 1/2 hour she took off the shirt and came back in but things were never the same again. The biatch screwed me over good after that.

Nzoner
01-10-2006, 07:09 PM
After 20 years of marriage(and working together 17 of the 20) I wished the hell I could remember.

Skip Towne
01-10-2006, 07:16 PM
After 20 years of marriage(and working together 17 of the 20) I wished the hell I could remember.
Did you know she was a NASCAR fan before you married her?

QuikSsurfer
01-10-2006, 07:21 PM

lol

Iowanian
01-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Its alot like a very expensive pair of really cool new shoes.

They cost alot....they look really nice....the smell great, you wear them every day, and eventually they fit your foot with the crooked pinky toe from that unfortunate event, really well. There are some discomfort pains, but they fit better every day.

hopefully, there is a lifetime warranty and the soul won't tear away and start flopping by summer.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Its alot like a very expensive pair of really cool new shoes.

They cost alot....they look really nice....the smell great, you wear them every day, and eventually they fit your foot with the crooked pinky toe from that unfortunate event, really well. There are some discomfort pains, but they fit better every day.

hopefully, there is a lifetime warranty and the soul won't tear away and start flopping by summer.

That was beautiful.
I think I got my husband at Payless.

Iowanian
01-10-2006, 07:42 PM
She found me on the discount rack....late in the season...but still a great bargain that made her friends jealous of the buy.

Nzoner
01-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Did you know she was a NASCAR fan before you married her?

That's part of our problem,she wasn't one.

Herzig
01-10-2006, 08:05 PM

ROFL

Skip Towne
01-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Then that is grounds for divorce.

Herzig
01-10-2006, 08:09 PM

Dammit..quit bringing donkey fans into the world!!!....oh well...at least they are yours...much better than taco, boardin bronco, etc..

Halfcan
01-10-2006, 08:44 PM
We were best friends in High School, living together through college, dated 6 years and then married 9, now divorced 5.

If not for my kids, I don't think I could go through that again. Will I ever get married again-doubt it. I don't think I will find what I am looking for, and won't settle for less.

Rain Man
01-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Things appear to have gone well. I don't recall if we were happier then or now, but both are good.

Having said that, a friend of mine came up with a proposal once that I thought had a lot of merit. His theory was that men should live in one village and women should live in a nearby village, and they should mingle only to mate in an open field in between. I think that's a fine idea.

FAX
01-10-2006, 09:01 PM
Things appear to have gone well. I don't recall if we were happier then or now, but both are good.

Having said that, a friend of mine came up with a proposal once that I thought had a lot of merit. His theory was that men should live in one village and women should live in a nearby village, and they should mingle only to mate in an open field in between. I think that's a fine idea.

Your friend is unfamiliar with the concept of "chiggers"?

FAX

Rain Man
01-10-2006, 09:04 PM
Your friend is unfamiliar with the concept of "chiggers"?

FAX

My hope is that the chiggers would follow a similar system, and would therefore be distracted whilst in the open field.

Skip Towne
01-10-2006, 09:05 PM

Who would cook and clean and bring the beer? Think things through, man.

FAX
01-10-2006, 09:08 PM

We must educate the chiggers to do these tasks for us.

Like little tiny domestic robots.

FAX

Katipan
01-10-2006, 09:09 PM
Keep the wives in the village, let the girlfriends run free.

Rain Man
01-10-2006, 09:31 PM

Clean? It's a village of guys. Who cares about cleaning?

Now the cooking and the beer do present a bit of a problem, but if we were a village of guys, I think we would be free to innovate and put the fridge next to our La-Z-Boy recliners instead of in the kitchen, where women always seem to want it. As far as cooking, I anticipate a lot of takeout or frozen dinners.

dtebbe
01-10-2006, 09:35 PM
I have two words for most of you:

birth control

Damn, 3 kids in 5 years? Are you all kool-aid drinking catholics or what? ROFL

You would think you would figure out where those things come from after the first 2.

DT

Iowanian
01-10-2006, 09:36 PM
dtebbe doesn't believe in children until his finance cult allows if for tax deduction.

Rain Man
01-10-2006, 09:39 PM
I have two words for most of you:

birth control

Damn, 3 kids in 5 years? Are you all kool-aid drinking catholics or what? ROFL

You would think you would figure out where those things come from after the first 2.

DT

I saw that film in sixth grade, and I don't care to ever see it again, thank you.

I have no idea how obstetricians can engage in sex.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 09:42 PM
I had 2 kids in 2 years.

I like to get shit done.

Donger
01-10-2006, 09:43 PM
I had 2 kids in 2 years.

I like to get shit done.

Endelt doesn't count.

Donger
01-10-2006, 09:46 PM
I don't count as what? One of her kids, or shit she likes to get done?

Either.

Donger
01-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Either.

Edit: Wait. I think I misread what she wrote. She was apparently referring to childBIRTH.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 09:49 PM

Eh, my wife claimed to not "Know" I was such a Chief's fan....

I gotta admit, those were the Makovic and Ganz years.....and my "enthusiasm" waned a bit--perhaps in what some would have called "remission."

Hell, I even cheered for the Broncos on occasion during those years, to carry the AFCWest colors....however, living in Colorado Springs for four years CURED that disease. Talk about blind homer idiots who knew little or nothing about football......damn. I'd bet half the people I got to know there who were Bronco fans are now members of the Mange. Yup. Real friggin' scary. :shake:

Katipan
01-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Pft.

Lets be fair. I'm not really done with you.

Donger
01-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Pft.

Shhh, damnit. I'm away from home and looking for a good cyberspanking from Mer. Killjoy.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Hell, I even cheered for the Broncos on occasion during those years, to carry the AFCWest colors....however, living in Colorado Springs for four years CURED that disease. Talk about blind homer idiots who knew little or nothing about football......damn. I'd bet half the people I got to know there who were Bronco fans are now members of the Mange. Yup. Real friggin' scary. :shake:

I can deal with Donkey fans from outside of Colorado a helluva lot better than I can the ones that live in that state.

I don't often talk to one without wanting to punch them in the nose.

Rain Man
01-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Hell, I even cheered for the Broncos on occasion during those years, to carry the AFCWest colors....

You would have disgusted me less if you had revealed that you are, in fact, tubgirl.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 09:57 PM
I can deal with Donkey fans from outside of Colorado a helluva lot better than I can the ones that live in that state.

I don't often talk to one without wanting to punch them in the nose.

I'm serious. You too, huh. I've never, ever met such morons. I mean it. I'm not being facetious or joking. Over the years, I've gotten to know a lot of people who were fans of other teams: Cowboys, Cards, Vikings, Bears, Packers, Colts, Steelers, and 49ers.

I mean, quite a number of each of those teams fans.....but Bronco fans are far and away the worst. Those four years in Colorado turned me from a Chief's and AFCWest fan, into a Chief's and "whoever-the-fugg-is-playin'-the-Broncos" fan.....I'm dead serious. Four years, and there's been NO going back.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 09:58 PM
You would have disgusted me less if you had revealed that you are, in fact, tubgirl.

Sorry, I'm not. I did, however, date her a few times during those very same years. :shake:

I'll flog myself mercilessly later.... :banghead:

nychief
01-10-2006, 10:03 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Katipan
01-10-2006, 10:09 PM
But, you'd like to do me.

Er, get me done.

Er... something.

Who doesn't?

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Who doesn't?

Me. I can't reload that fast.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Me. I can't reload that fast.

Nice. ROFL

Tell you what. We can double-team him.

nychief
01-10-2006, 10:16 PM
Nice. ROFL

you mean that as a football analogy right? Not Chinese handcuffs sorta way, right?

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 10:17 PM
you mean that as a football analogy right? Not Chinese handcuffs sorta way, right?

Eh....depends on the number of beers we've had, and how much make-up Brian is wearing. :hmmm:

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Nice. ROFL

Errr, but I don't want to f*ck Endelt. In fact, I find even considering the act reprehensible.

Sorry Endelt. But yo're not my type; you know, c*ck, balls, hairy, et al.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 10:20 PM
What the F*CK?!?!

Okay, okay....you got me. This is DC; Rob gave me his password one night online after he'd had too many white russians and Jager bombs. It was right after one of those perfect typing to ccccnannn't tyyypeee wooorrththh a a ashhhittt mooooments.

Can't fool you, can I? :shake:

Katipan
01-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Nice. ROFL

I'M TAKING PICTURES

Rain Man
01-10-2006, 10:26 PM
Errr, but I don't want to f*ck Endelt. In fact, I find even considering the act reprehensible.

Sorry Endelt. But yo're not my type; you know, c*ck, balls, hairy, et al.

He could always shave, if that helps.

Why am I here? Why am I posting on this thread?

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 10:28 PM

You could work up a marketing plan for Mer's pics? :shrug:

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:30 PM

Shave what?

Rain Man
01-10-2006, 10:30 PM
You could work up a marketing plan for Mer's pics? :shrug:

No need. Those things sell themselves.

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:32 PM
I appreciate that.

Peh. "I TOLD you that guy wanted to f*ck me!"

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:33 PM
I'M TAKING PICTURES

Nonsense. You've no pictures.

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Woohoo! I just found a picture of my wife on my laptop.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 10:36 PM
Woohoo! I just found a picture of my wife on my laptop.

Are we forgetting our manners, Mr. Donger? Share? Remember, we must SHARE here..... :harumph:

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:37 PM
Are we forgetting our manners, Mr. Donger? Share? Remember, we must SHARE here..... :harumph:

Here ya go. I've posted it before; just wasn't aware that it was on my laptop.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 10:39 PM

I love her dimple.

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:40 PM
I love her dimple.

She's got two. And yes, that's her I want another baby look.

Little f*ckers.

Rain Man
01-10-2006, 10:42 PM

I keep thinking that I need to invite you and your wife over for a Chiefs game sometime. It's be nice to meet you and your wife in person, and spend some quality time with you and your wife. Perhaps you and your wife can come over for opening day next year.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 10:42 PM

THAT'S not a picture. That's a photo.

Pictures on the internet do not involve clothing.

Dang it.

heh. Nice-looking lady. WTF is she doin' with you? :p

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:43 PM
I keep thinking that I need to invite you and your wife over for a Chiefs game sometime. It's be nice to meet you and your wife in person, and spend some quality time with you and your wife. Perhaps you and your wife can come over for opening day next year.

I'm just happy to be in there somewhere, Rain Man.

Let me see if I can find some lingerie shots.

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:45 PM
THAT'S not a picture. That's a photo.

Pictures on the internet do not involve clothing.

Dang it.

heh. Nice-looking lady. WTF is she doin' with you? :p

I'm very handsome, make good money and I'm hung like a horse.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 10:48 PM
I'm very handsome, make good money and I'm hung like a horse.

Psssttt.....you don't need to "sell" yourself to ENDelt. He'll be all liquored up anyway, so it won't matter.

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Psssttt.....you don't need to "sell" yourself to ENDelt. He'll be all liquored up anyway, so it won't matter.

I'm merely stating facts.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 10:56 PM
I'm merely stating facts.

Well, then....you should make this your avvy: handsome and hung....

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:00 PM
Well, then....you should make this your avvy: handsome and hung....

I'm partial to babies in the road, and convenience stores.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 11:01 PM
The scariest thing about this thread is Kotter's posts have not yet disturbed me enough to stop clicking on it.

Heh. Rob is gonna be sorry he gave me that password to his user name come morning. Can you tell things have been pretty slow at the jail tonight?

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:01 PM
I'm moderately good looking, make enough money to support my liquor habit... and... well, I've seen a horse.

I should be good to go.

Good to go with whom?

Katipan
01-10-2006, 11:05 PM
The scariest thing about this thread is Kotter's posts have not yet disturbed me enough to stop clicking on it.

His posts have me hitting F5 furiously.

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:10 PM
Your wife's homely sister?

She's got two, actually. I wouldn't call those two "homely,' however. They're rather wild and rather attractive. I got the demure one.

leviw
01-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Thank goodness. I still remember a thread months ago in which your wife was walking around with a long t-shirt...and to make a long story short...she just wanted sex.

She went twice, you once...as usual.

Now I have a face to go with the memory. Thanks for that. And while it's still fresh in my mind, I'll be right back....

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Thank goodness. I still remember a thread months ago in which your wife was walking around with a long t-shirt...and to make a long story short...she just wanted sex.

She went twice, you once...as usual.

Now I have a face to go with the memory. Thanks for that. And while it's still fresh in my mind, I'll be right back....

Oh yeah. That was a fun day. I think she had a hatrick, though.

Oh, and it wasn't a t-shirt; it was one of my white dress shirts. Nothing underneath and only the two bottom buttons were buttoned.

leviw
01-10-2006, 11:16 PM

Oh, and it wasn't a t-shirt; it was one of my white dress shirts. Nothing underneath and only the two bottom buttons were buttoned.

Damn. You obviously remembered it way better than me, and rightfully so, I suppose. But good times, nonetheless.

Rain Man
01-10-2006, 11:17 PM

Holy cow! She had a hatrack! That's insane, man! Those things are like six feet long!

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Heh. I forgot about the socks.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2712969#post2712969

Katipan
Mrs. Donger only gets 2-3?

poor poor sweet lady

Mr. Kotter
His posts have me hitting F5 furiously.

Strange nickname for your hooded friend... :hmmm:

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Holy cow! She had a hatrack! That's insane, man! Those things are like six feet long!

Darn. Is it 'hattrick?' I'm not a hockey fan.

nychief
01-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Darn. Is it 'hattrick?' I'm not a hockey fan.

the thought of your wife ****ing a hat rack made me cry it was so funny.

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Mrs. Donger only gets 2-3?

poor poor sweet lady

It's okay; I keep a defib kit on stand-by. If'n things get too nuts, I just charge it up and get back to work.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 11:23 PM
It's okay; I keep a defib kit on stand-by. If'n things get too nuts, I just charge it up and get back to work.

I get 3 before I'm even flipped on my back.

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:25 PM
I get 3 before I'm even flipped on my back.

That kind of takes the fun out of it, doesn't it?

Mer?

What?

Boo?

AAAAAHHHHHHH! GOD!

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Donger should step up his game. I don't think about letting myself go til my girl hits five.

Not that I count.

I'm usually counting other things. Counting orgasms is ancillary.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 11:26 PM

Holy crap....I missed that the first time; then, I about pissed my pants when I got it...... ROFL

leviw
01-10-2006, 11:27 PM
Donger should step up his game. I don't think about letting myself go til my girl hits five.

Not that I count.

It's nice to know that guys are all concerned about your girls and their "feelings" -- physical and otherwise. I couldn't really care any less about how they felt about the whole deal.

That may explain why I'm still single. But, HAPPY and single, mind you.

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:29 PM
It's nice to know that guys are all concerned about your girls and their "feelings" -- physical and otherwise. I couldn't really care any less about how they felt about the whole deal.

That may explain why I'm still single. But, HAPPY and single, mind you.

Wow. The Quest For Multiple (and consistent) Female Orgasm Production is the copulation equivalent of the Unified Field Theory in physics.

Rausch
01-10-2006, 11:29 PM

So does she really like you to rub her tush or is that just on the TV show?...

Katipan
01-10-2006, 11:30 PM
You could get more before that if you could mind your mouth.

What are the odds that I'll learn how to do that??

nychief
it this the man sleeping with your wife?

http://www.world-wide-art.com/art/va/printjpgs/d/wdisney/cc/beautybeasthatrack.jpg

Donger
RsBI?

What?

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:31 PM
So does she really like you to rub her tush or is that just on the TV show?...

What?

Nzoner
01-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Hell, I even cheered for the Broncos on occasion during those years, to carry the AFCWest colors....

That shit is just wrong,I don't care how bad the Chiefs were.

leviw
01-10-2006, 11:33 PM
Wow. The Quest For Multiple (and consistent) Female Orgasm Production is the copulation equivalent of the Unified Field Theory in physics.

Oh, I'm proud of you, don't get me wrong. Maybe one day I'll set an ambitious goal regarding orgasms other than my own, too.

Just not in the near future.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Guess it's a good thing you're happy with 5 or 6 a session.

I fake it.

Rausch
01-10-2006, 11:34 PM
What?

http://moot.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/peg.jpg

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:35 PM
If I knew a cricket term I'd have made a joke about you thinking about it during sex.

Oh. Is that the same as RBI in baseball?

Anyway, no. I basically do some simple equations.

Rausch
01-10-2006, 11:35 PM
I fake it.

That fact that you're willing to shows how much you care.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Oh, I'm proud of you, don't get me wrong. Maybe one day I'll set an ambitious goal regarding orgasms other than my own, too.

Just not in the near future.

You can get any girl to do anything you want for the rest of time for multiple orgasms.

But if you like having to work for a blowjob instead of just knowing you'll be getting one that night and every other night... then, have fun, buddy.

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:37 PM
You can get any girl to do anything you want for the rest of time for multiple orgasms.

But if you like having to work for a blowjob instead of just knowing you'll be getting one that night and every other night... then, have fun, buddy.

I'll say one thing for your Mer, you certainly are succinct.

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:37 PM

http://moot.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/peg.jpg

Who is that?

leviw
01-10-2006, 11:39 PM

That's so off base. I'm in college. I accumulate blowjobs like Fargo does snow. Like I said, years down the road I might evaluate my stance, but right now, why bother?

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:42 PM
That's so off base. I'm in college. I accumulate blowjobs like Fargo does snow. Like I said, years down the road I might evaluate my stance, but right now, why bother?

Interesting. For me, it's always been about quality versus quantity. I took a lot of crap for that growing up, but in retrospect, I'm glad that I chose the course I did.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 11:43 PM

Because we work harder when you work harder.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 11:44 PM
College is your training ground. You think I came out of the womb knowing how to eat pussy? Take advantage of the free on the job training. You'll be glad when you're 26.

How do you eat pussy?

leviw
01-10-2006, 11:46 PM
Because we work harder when you work harder.

Underachievers.

leviw
01-10-2006, 11:47 PM
College is your training ground. You think I came out of the womb knowing how to eat pussy? Take advantage of the free on the job training. You'll be glad when you're 26.

Quit making sense, please.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Underachievers.

There are blowjobs and then there are BLOWJOBS.

There's face ****ing a passed out drunk coed.
Or you could have one face ****ing herself.

There's 5 minutes of riding before she has to quit because her motivation is lacking.
Or there's 30 minutes of heart attack inducing riding.

Your way is much better, I'm sure.

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:51 PM

There's 5 minutes of riding before she has to quit because her motivation is lacking.

Stop it Mer. Please.

leviw
01-10-2006, 11:51 PM
Hey, there's something I don't hear often.

One of us must be drunk.

Not me. Although it wouldn't be a bad idea to get that way. Last night of no-school-tomorrow freedom.

Eh, it would just end up with another "I'd work harder if you worked harder" BJ for me, and what good is that? Right, Mer?

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:52 PM
My hands are tingling.

Heh. I had a gal in high school make both my arms go completely numb once during a BJ. Scared the crap out of me. It was apparently her specialty.

leviw
01-10-2006, 11:52 PM

Wow. That's just great stuff. Really, it is.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Not me. Although it wouldn't be a bad idea to get that way. Last night of no-school-tomorrow freedom.

Eh, it would just end up with another "I'd work harder if you worked harder" BJ for me, and what good is that? Right, Mer?

Don't ask me. I get 5-6 each time.

Multiplied by 10 times on NYE...

I still can't walk straight.

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:57 PM
Did you stop her? I couldn't.

"Jesus, am I having a heart attack? No... that's on the left side only I think... aw, screw it... if there was ever a way to go..."

Well, since I couldn't feel my arms, I couldn't move her off, now could I? I think I made some reference to God and Holy Sh*t, but I finished. After the festivities, she made this weird little cackle and said, "Impressive, wasn't it?" Honestly, it was rather strange. Then again, she was a soccer player.

Come to think of it, that was my one and only full-on deep throat, too.

Donger
01-10-2006, 11:58 PM
Don't ask me. I get 5-6 each time.

Multiplied by 10 times on NYE...

I still can't walk straight.

Who's Nye, and what's his secret?

leviw
01-10-2006, 11:59 PM
Well, since I couldn't feel my arms, I couldn't move her off, now could I? I think I made some reference to God and Holy Sh*t, but I finished. After the festivities, she made this weird little cackle and said, "Impressive, wasn't it?" Honestly, it was rather strange. Then again, she was a soccer player.

That's amazing. Still have her number by chance?

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:00 AM
That's amazing. Still have her number by chance?

I'm afraid not. I did happen to drive by her parents house today, however. I can't even remember her name.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:02 AM
I hear it's his sharp wit.

F*cking geeks get all the best tail.

Katipan
01-11-2006, 12:02 AM
I'm afraid not. I did happen to drive by her parents house today, however. I can't even remember her name.

ROFL

It's ok. You remembered the important parts.

leviw
01-11-2006, 12:04 AM

Damn. I'm sorry to re-emphasize, but that's just incredible. If a girl made my arms go numb with a BJ...I'd marry her and lick like Lassie for the rest of my life.

Ok, I'm done.

Rausch
01-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Who is that?

What?

WHAT!?!

GET THE **** OUT! NOW! JUST ****ING LEAVE!1! :cuss:

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:06 AM
ROFL

It's ok. You remembered the important parts.

I'm serious. I really did go past her parents' house today. All the memories came back, but I can't remember her f*cking name. I almost stopped and asked, "Hey! What's the name of that daughter of yours that give the arm-numbing blow jobs?" But I thought that that might be impolite.

She also had the most unbelievable breasts I've ever had. They mudt have been 32 DDD. My wife's are stunning, but these monsters were tremendous.

Katipan
01-11-2006, 12:07 AM
She also had the most unbelievable breasts I've ever had. They mudt have been 32 DDD. My wife's are stunning, but these monsters were tremendous.

Now you're just trying to hurt me :(

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:07 AM
Damn. I'm sorry to re-emphasize, but that's just incredible. If a girl made my arms go numb with a BJ...I'd marry her and lick like Lassie for the rest of my life.

Ok, I'm done.

Hey. What ever floats your boat. Personally, I wasn't into a gal turning off the the blood supply to ANY part of body.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:08 AM
What?

WHAT!?!

GET THE **** OUT! NOW! JUST ****ING LEAVE!1! :cuss:

Married With Children? Are you saying that my wife looks like her?

leviw
01-11-2006, 12:09 AM
Hey. What ever floats your boat. Personally, I wasn't into a gal turning off the the blood supply to ANY part of body.
You're still alive aren't you?

That's all that matters.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:09 AM
Now you're just trying to hurt me :(

I'm trying to be discrete, Mer.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:12 AM
You're still alive aren't you?

That's all that matters.

In all honesty, I thought the crazy b*tch was a f*cking vampire and was going to turn me into a paraplegic.

That's not exactly my dream BJ.

Rausch
01-11-2006, 12:14 AM
Did you stop her? I couldn't.

Funny thing, about 2 weeks ago come drunk chick at work asked me if she could blow me.

ASK ME.

Never had that happen. Ever.

I have also never declined an ornament polishing either.

Ever.

Rausch: Wait, she's not that hot. Not even that hot.

Penis: Never stopped us before.

Rausch: True...True...But she's a little bigger than I like. Not fat, but...

Penis: You've gotten one from bitch from Cheers that weighs like 800 lbs.

Rausch: True....True....But, like, I have a girlfr-

Penis: Never EVER bothered you before today.

Rausch: But this one will cut you off if she finds out.

Penis: True...True...

leviw
01-11-2006, 12:14 AM
In all honesty, I thought the crazy b*tch was a f*cking vampire and was going to turn me into a paraplegic.

That's not exactly my dream BJ.
Eh, if nothing else, it made for a hell of a story/memory.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:16 AM
Funny thing, about 2 weeks ago come drunk chick at work asked me if she could blow me.

ASK ME.

Never had that happen. Ever.

I have also never declined an ornament polishing either.

Ever.

Rausch: Wait, she's not that hot. Not even that hot.

Penis: Never stopped us before.

Rausch: True...True...But she's a little bigger than I like. Not fat, but...

Penis: You've gotten one from bitch from Cheers that weighs like 800 lbs.

Rausch: True....True....But, like, I have a girlfr-

Penis: Never EVER bothered you before today.

Rausch: But this one will cut you off if she finds out.

Penis: True...True...

Wow. That's kind of sad.

For some reason, gals have always offered me blowjobs. I must look needy or something.

Rausch
01-11-2006, 12:16 AM
Married With Children? Are you saying that my wife looks like her?

NO, like the actress that plays her.

On the show she's trailer trash.

When she WASN'T on the show she looked fairly hot, IMHO.

Nevermind......"I'd hit it."

Happy?

Rausch
01-11-2006, 12:19 AM
Wow. That's kind of sad.

For some reason, gals have always offered me blowjobs. I must look needy or something.

No, that's not what I mean.

How many times has a complete stranger walked up to you and said "Can I suck your d**k?"

Other than Gochiefs...

Donger
NO, like the actress that plays her.

On the show she's trailer trash.

When she WASN'T on the show she looked fairly hot, IMHO.

Nevermind......"I'd hit it."

Happy?

Oh. Okay. I'll yell out, "Yes, Peggy!!" next time we get it on and report back how she resonds.

Chances are, considering when I mistakenly yelled out the name of one of her sisters a while back, it might be a mistake.

leviw
Wow. That's kind of sad.

I had a chick come down from KC this summer, for, what turned out to be, just six hours because she heard of "something new" to do when giving a BJ and wanted to try it out on me...

I was honored.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:20 AM
No, that's not what I mean.

How many times has a complete stranger walked up to you and said "Can I suck your d**k?"

Other than Gochiefs...

Personally? Probably about half a dozen.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:21 AM
I had a chick come down from KC this summer, for, what turned out to be, just six hours because she heard of "something new" to do when giving a BJ and wanted to try it out on me...

I was honored.

FYI, don't marry that one. Hump it, but marry it not.

Rausch
01-11-2006, 12:21 AM
Personally? Probably about half a dozen.

I don't like you.

leviw
01-11-2006, 12:22 AM

No worries.

Chunky + bit psychotic = not marriage material.

Chunky + bit psychotic = great BJ-giving material.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:22 AM
I don't like you.

Yeah, I get that a lot. Why do you think that I never come to the get-togethers?

Rausch
01-11-2006, 12:23 AM

WTF ever!

Every woman is ****ing nuts. They're all crazy.

But they can't all suck your eyes to the back of your skull. A woman that can is forgiven for a tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon of other bullshit.

Rausch
01-11-2006, 12:24 AM
Yeah, I get that a lot. Why do you think that I never come to the get-togethers?

Blowjobs, apparently...

leviw
01-11-2006, 12:25 AM
WTF ever!

But they can't all suck your eyes to the back of your skull. A woman that can is forgiven for a tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon of other bullshit.

Bullseye.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:26 AM
No worries.

Chunky + bit psychotic = not marriage material.

Chunky + bit psychotic = great BJ-giving material.

I knew a girl in college that had the most amazing body. She was about 5'1", tiny ass and huge, firm breasts. She was from some little town in Kansas. Turns out she had clymdia (sp?). She told me, which was nice, but I refused to have intercourse with her, even with a rubber. So, in an attempt to make me re-consider, this gal basically became my slave for a year. Never did poke her, though.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:27 AM
WTF ever!

Wrong. Bad foundation.

leviw
01-11-2006, 12:27 AM
I knew a girl in college that had the most amazing body. She was about 5'1", tiny ass and huge, firm breasts. She was from some little town in Kansas. Turns out she had clymdia (sp?). She told me, which was nice, but I refused to have intercourse with her, even with a rubber. So, in an attempt to make me re-consider, this gal basically became my slave for a year. Never did poke her, though.

You should write a book.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:28 AM
Blowjobs, apparently...

Chiefs4me is booked solid, eh?

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:28 AM
You should write a book.

About what?

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:30 AM
Oh, Gawd. I just realized that gochiefs started this thread.

leviw
About what?

A detailed autobiography of your sexual experiences. Seriously, I'd buy the first copy.

Rausch
Wrong. Bad foundation.

It's worked for 8 years.

Which is only about 7 & 1/2 years longer than the second longest.

Rausch
01-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Heh... I once told a girl that when I ****ed her doggystyle I pretended she was her sister.

Her sister was cuter than her.

I use to have pictures of Meg Ryan above my headboard.

Only one chick caught on.

leviw
01-11-2006, 12:34 AM
So, how did you like your first finger up the ass?
ROFL

"I DID NOT see that coming!!!"

Actually, she put a little shaved ice in her mouth...kinda weird, but kinda good.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:35 AM
A detailed autobiography of your sexual experiences. Seriously, I'd buy the first copy.

The best was getting blown by the Lt. Governor of Kansas' daughter and her f*cking mother walking in on us. True story.

Rausch
01-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Y'know... uh... chlamydia is curable. Were there no doctors in that town to write her a prescription?

That year apparently not.

Or he's FOS, which is always a possibility...

leviw
01-11-2006, 12:37 AM
The best was getting blown by the Lt. Governor of Kansas' daughter and her f*cking mother walking in on us. True story.

I'm telling you...New York Times Bestseller list.

Ok, maybe not the NYT...but this needs to be done.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:38 AM
Heh... I once told a girl that when I ****ed her doggystyle I pretended she was her sister.

Her sister was cuter than her.

But, for things to yell randomly in bed... I recommend... "Cannonball! Cannonball comin'!" when you're coming. If she's a Caddyshack fan she'll laugh when she calms down.

One of my brothers used to have a sexual/humor litmus test. First time during intercourse, he'd let out a growl at climax and say, "HERE COME THE DEMONS!" He claimed that the first gal that didn't freak out and actually laughed, he'd marry. That would be one of my SILs.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:39 AM
Y'know... uh... chlamydia is curable. Were there no doctors in that town to write her a prescription?

I don't know. It was Lawrence, after all.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:40 AM
You might end up with pieces of her baked bean teeth on your pole.

That's hot. Damn hot.

Katipan
One of my brothers used to have a sexual/humor litmus test. First time during intercourse, he'd let out a growl at climax and say, "HERE COME THE DEMONS!" He claimed that the first gal that didn't freak out and actually laughed, he'd marry. That would be one of my SILs.

Bahahaahahahahaha

I say a lot weirder shit than that in bed.

Thank God I only **** men with humor.

Donger
Bahahaahahahahaha

You're like that witch chick in the first Conan movie, aren't you.

leviw
01-11-2006, 12:41 AM
Make your own book. You're in college.

A heavy spree of overweight chics giving head and random sluts putting out. Who would find that interesting?

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:42 AM
A heavy spree of overweight chics giving head and random sluts putting out. Who would find that interesting?

Does sound somewhat common.

Rausch
01-11-2006, 12:42 AM
Bahahaahahahahaha

After watching Gross Point Blank for a while I use to say "Bing! Bang! Boom!.......POPCORN!"

Rausch
01-11-2006, 12:43 AM

Evidently everyone who attends Rolla...

leviw
01-11-2006, 12:49 AM
No altoids?

I try to avoid burning sensations in that area. If you told me you've tried it and it didn't burn, I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Even if you lied, I'm sure it'd only hurt for a day or two.

Katipan
01-11-2006, 12:50 AM
You're like that witch chick in the first Conan movie, aren't you.

I'm like that black girl when they had to take the virgin to get the horn.

"Just grab him. And take him!"

The other day I was in mid stroke when I decided to inform him about the dead miners being alive.

Then they weren't alive. But that's besides the point.

Donger
01-11-2006, 12:51 AM
I'm like that black girl when they had to take the virgin to get the horn.

"Just grab him. And take him!"

The other day I was in mid stroke when I decided to inform him about the dead miners being alive.

Then they weren't alive. But that's besides the point.

F*ck me.

Katipan
01-11-2006, 01:14 AM
F*ck me.

Can we wife swap??

Katipan
01-11-2006, 01:15 AM
No. I wouldn't wish that on your lovely wife.

My boyfriend will keep her company.

Donger
01-11-2006, 01:24 AM
No. I wouldn't wish that on your lovely wife.

My boyfriend will keep her company.

No, you're kind of scary.

Katipan
01-11-2006, 01:27 AM
No, you're kind of scary.

I have beer and ice cream...

Donger
01-11-2006, 01:28 AM
I have beer and ice cream...

That doesn't help.

Katipan
01-11-2006, 01:32 AM
That doesn't help.

Dammit. Your wife was easier to pick up than this!!

Donger
01-11-2006, 01:36 AM
Dammit. Your wife was easier to pick up than this!!

As I said, I'm a quality versus quantity chap.

Hammock Parties
01-11-2006, 07:39 AM
Blowjob offers?

Fire Me Boy!
01-11-2006, 08:03 AM
Wow. That's kind of sad.

I think it's your name. Girls are intrigued.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2006, 08:07 AM
Blowjob offers?

Psssssst.....Dude, wrong forum........ for you to be soliciting your services like that. ;)