PDA

View Full Version : Ever wondered what Scientology is about?

lardass
01-14-2006, 09:53 AM
I AM THE EVIL LORD XENU!!!

http://www.eternitytek.com/Scientology.mov

Ultra Peanut
01-14-2006, 10:06 AM
Lard, lard, lard... you're glib. You don't even know what Scientology is.

Eleazar
01-14-2006, 10:07 AM
careful, they'll probably sue you for posting this.

SLAG
01-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Everything from this episode of southpark is 100% true

http://mrtwig.net/ep/912.html

teedubya
01-14-2006, 10:42 AM
I read the book Dyanetics by L.Ron Hubbard about 10 years ago, and I too have these strange Tom Cruise electrical charges coming from my hands...

wheres OPrah when you need her?

SLAG
01-14-2006, 10:45 AM
I read the book Dyanetics by L.Ron Hubbard about 10 years ago...

Im sorry

:( :(

Ultra Peanut
01-14-2006, 11:11 AM
[Kunda] I wanna see a Jerry Springer episode where a Scientologist gets into a scrag with a Raelian when they can't agree which planet humans were sent to earth from

Deberg_1990
01-14-2006, 11:13 AM
I read the book Dyanetics by L.Ron Hubbard about 10 years ago, and I too have these strange Tom Cruise electrical charges coming from my hands...

wheres OPrah when you need her?

I watched that god awful "Battlefield Earth" movie a few years back with Travolta. Is that truly what Scientologists believe???

SLAG
01-14-2006, 11:14 AM
I watched that god awful "Battlefield Earth" movie a few years back with Travolta. Is that truly what Scientologists believe???

Watch the Southpark

Fox River
01-14-2006, 11:40 AM
I think that it is about money and power. I heard that it was started over a bet between Asimov and Hubbard. South Park is right about many things. Over the years they have pegged Mormans, Catholics, and many other groups. If they did not come out and say it they raised good questions about certain groups.

teedubya
01-14-2006, 11:42 AM
Im sorry

:( :(

heh. dont be sorry, Ive read thousands of books.

The core essense of Scientology, says that you have the control over your destiny... they empower you further by helping 'rid' yourself of past regressions, and situations that created fear for you in your world.

Now, im one that says your past doesnt equal your future... only the present moment has teh power. No sense bringing up past shit. However, what you think about does manifest itself in your reality. And you definitely have control over that.

Which is why I decided to manifest a 100,000 a year job. Which has happened. The universe conspires to bring you what you think about most frequently.

You dont need any 'Church" of scientology to help you manifest your desires.

Fire Me Boy!
01-14-2006, 12:00 PM
NO! Hubbard was a science fiction writer (and a damn good one, at that). Read the book BE... it's infinitely better than the movie.

Fire Me Boy!
01-14-2006, 12:07 PM
So, if I think hard enough, can I manifest this?!?!?

NSFW!!! NSFW!!!

please, let it be true (http://www.nude-celebrities-network.net/tgp/nicole_kidman/9.jpg)

chief52
01-14-2006, 12:07 PM
All is know is they bought a large ranch near here and built a huge "bunker". Supposedly it holds the writings of Hubbard and will be preserved no matter what. I guess you can drive a semi into it and get it turned around and come out. Huge mass of concrete into a side hill. Only the entrance is visible and that only from a great distance. They were very, very secretive during its construction, but very friendly to the locals.