PDA

View Full Version : It's nice to see

robags0817
01-15-2006, 01:37 PM
The media getting on the officiating crew of yesterday's game. The nfl will definately not let this die, they will issue an apology to the pats, but more importantly triplett should be ashamed of himself. I hate that man!!!

Frazod
01-15-2006, 01:38 PM
Triplett should be immediately fired. He's a disgrace.

Besides, with all the bribe money he's taken in over the years, it's not like he needs to work any more. :shake:

morphius
01-15-2006, 01:40 PM
Yup, like I said elsewhere. Not one score of the Donx can really be seen as legit, each big play that got them points came off a missed call, or a bad call.

robags0817
01-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Yup I can honestly say he really should be emberrassed to show his face next season, becuase yestredays game was horrible and the media is letting it be known. Now I'm curous if they would have made this big of a deal if it where the chiefs, but thats for adifferent day.

B2chiefsfan
01-15-2006, 01:45 PM
Well......damn............

Garcia Bronco
01-15-2006, 01:46 PM
LMAO

BigRock
01-15-2006, 01:48 PM
It's not like New England hasn't benefitted from bad calls or non-calls over the past few seasons. It's just a shame they were against Denver when the shoe went on the other foot.

morphius
01-15-2006, 01:49 PM
LMAO
We know, we know, you are truly proud of the way your team played yesterday.

Garcia Bronco
01-15-2006, 01:57 PM
We know, we know, you are truly proud of the way your team played yesterday.

You're damn right I am...they made the most of every oppoertunity and earned the win. We forced two turnovers on special teams..and with the game needed to be closed out...we ran it down their throats....and don't forget it people.

Frazod
01-15-2006, 01:59 PM
You're damn right I am...they made the most of every oppoertunity and earned the win. We forced two turnovers on special teams..and with the game needed to be closed out...we ran it down their throats....and don't forget it people.

I assume that you also think that PI call was dead on the money, too, in true Bronco fashion. :shake:

luv
01-15-2006, 01:59 PM
How many of those points were scored due to blatantly bad calls by the refs? If the refs had made good calls, you seriously think you would have won that game? It's my turn to LMAO.

ChiefsfaninPA
01-15-2006, 02:01 PM

Already forgotten. You guys suck. You beat a average Patriots team. Congratulations. You are going to get stomped this week.

morphius
01-15-2006, 02:05 PM
I assume that you also think that PI call was dead on the money, too, in true Bronco fashion. :shake:
I like how he ignores that the second ST fumble should have been taken back because the Denver player hit the guy in the process of making the fair catch. On a fair catch call you are not allowed to touch the player until it is fumbled and on the ground, and the Denver player clearly hit him before that pulling his arm back so he couldn't bring it in.

Basileus777
01-15-2006, 02:06 PM
Unfortunately if the steelers win, which looks likely, I doubt the broncos get stomped. Cowher is not going to beat Denver in Mile High.

Frazod
01-15-2006, 02:07 PM
I like how he ignores that the second ST fumble should have been taken back because the Denver player hit the guy in the process of making the fair catch. On a fair catch call you are not allowed to touch the player until it is fumbled and on the ground, and the Denver player clearly hit him before that pulling his arm back so he couldn't bring it in.

Don't confuse a Bronco fan with facts.

ChiefsfaninPA
01-15-2006, 02:07 PM
Unfortunately if the steelers win, which looks likely, I doubt the broncos get stomped. Cowher is not going to beat Denver in Mile High.

And your smoking crack again I see.

Garcia Bronco
01-15-2006, 02:08 PM

The call was bad....but when you add in the fact that he didn't get called for it on the 4th and 1 lob it was totally justified. He glanced for the ball and then made contact with the receiver. I can see how you'd think it wasn't PI...but when you look at it over hte course of the game...it was justifed. Further more....the still gave up the ball FIVE times. They played sloppy and the got beat for it. Give credit where it's due.

ChiefsfaninPA
01-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Give credit where it's due.

There isn't any due.

Garcia Bronco
01-15-2006, 02:12 PM
Already forgotten. You guys suck. You beat a average Patriots team. Congratulations. You are going to get stomped this week.

That might be true...but right now...it looks like it's going to be in Denver...I like our chances.

ChiefsfaninPA
01-15-2006, 02:13 PM
I like our chances.

Thats good to see, because I don't.

Frazod
01-15-2006, 02:14 PM
The call was bad....but when you add in the fact that he didn't get called for it on the 4th and 1 lob it was totally justified. He glanced for the ball and then made contact with the receiver. I can see how you'd think it wasn't PI...but when you look at it over hte course of the game...it was justifed. Further more....the still gave up the ball FIVE times. They played sloppy and the got beat for it. Give credit where it's due.

I concur with the fact that the refs didn't make the Pats turn the ball over all day long. When playing $ against $ teams $ like $ yours $ that $ always $ seem $ to $ get $ the $ calls, it is important to play a solid enough game to beat both the other team AND the officials. New England didn't do that.

New England also had no business being in the playoffs in the first place, and beat another team that had no business being in the playoffs to get to Denver in the first place. You'll be playing a real team next week. I don't see Pittsburgh putting the ball on the ground all day long.

So $ you'd $ better $ be $ ready.

Garcia Bronco
01-15-2006, 02:14 PM
There isn't any due.

LOL.

Garcia Bronco
01-15-2006, 02:19 PM
I concur with the fact that the refs didn't make the Pats turn the ball over all day long. When playing $ against $ teams $ like $ yours $ that $ always $ seem $ to $ get $ the $ calls, it is important to play a solid enough game to beat both the other team AND the officials. New England didn't do that.

New England also had no business being in the playoffs in the first place, and beat another team that had no business being in the playoffs to get to Denver in the first place. You'll be playing a real team next week. I don't see Pittsburgh putting the ball on the ground all day long.

So $ you'd $ better $ be $ ready.
We're just a good football team and we have been for years... a long..long time. It's not a surprise to see us in the AFC Championship game...we're a threat to do that every year.

morphius
01-15-2006, 02:22 PM
We're just a good football team and we have been for years... a long..long time. It's not a surprise to see us in the AFC Championship game...we're a threat to do that every year.
My turn LMAO!!!

What a damn chuckle that was. Thanks!