PDA

View Full Version : THANK GOD!! I DON'T HAVE TO PUKE!!

Kylo Ren
01-15-2006, 03:20 PM
.......... it appears, and I say APPEARS, that Indy is going to LOSE!!! I hate those bastards!! They deserve the loss. I HATE Indy!!!

The only thing that can stop a Steeler win now is the Refs............. so, I guess Indy still has a pretty good chance.

Mr. Laz
01-15-2006, 05:04 PM
great ... your indy lost handed a super bowl birth to the donks on a silver platter.

nice

Mecca
01-15-2006, 05:06 PM
I think alot of people on here hate the Colts as much if not more than the Broncos, it's odd.

John Matrix
01-15-2006, 05:09 PM
I told my gf last night that I'd root for the Colts over the Broncs. We went to the playoff game two years ago, and she remembers the funk it put me in.

She says, "you hate the Broncos more than the Colts?? You said the league changed the rules so that the Colts would win the SB."

I said, "****in' A right. The Broncos represent everything that is wrong with the modern NFL. I hate them more than the Raiders." Then I went on a five minute rant about the anal lubricant on their jerseys in the 97 playoffs.

greg63
01-15-2006, 05:18 PM
I would have much more preferred that you puked; hey it's the body's way of ridding itself of poison.