PDA

View Full Version : The Donks are NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 03:26 PM
THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!

:cuss:

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 10:07 PM
IT'S BULLSHIT!

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2006, 10:09 PM
Sadly, I think it's going to happen.

Mecca
01-15-2006, 10:10 PM
GoChiefs needs to predict the Broncos to win, with his predictions this year, he'd surely make them lose.

Taco John
01-15-2006, 10:17 PM
GoChiefs needs to predict the Broncos to win, with his predictions this year, he'd surely make them lose.

That would only backfire miserably. Mojo knows when you're faking...

John Matrix
01-15-2006, 10:18 PM
Just send them smallpox infested blankets and all will be fine.

Ralphy Boy
01-15-2006, 10:19 PM
I think everyone needs to be prepared for them winning it all. Every team is playing like shit right now except the Broncos and they just look more prepared than every other team out there.

teedubya
01-15-2006, 10:19 PM
If Jake the Mistake gets a Ring before Peyton... that would be cruel and unusual punishment.

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 10:23 PM
I think everyone needs to be prepared for them winning it all. Every team is playing like shit right now except the Broncos and they just look more prepared than every other team out there.

What a load of crap that is. They survived almost entirely on luck the other night. Their offense looked like complete shit.

01-15-2006, 10:24 PM
In all of the games this week, Pitt seems to be the most balanced.

Basileus777
01-15-2006, 10:26 PM
Too bad Pitt is coached by a Marty disciple. Cowher has already lost 4 AFCCs, one more would hardly be surprising.

HerculesRockefell
01-15-2006, 10:36 PM
Their offense looked like complete shit.

and yet the Broncos still won.

Logical
01-15-2006, 10:38 PM
All the caps lately is what I say is bullshit. You are really becoming bad about this Bob.

Chan93lx50
01-15-2006, 10:40 PM
What a nightmare of a season this has turned out to be!

Taco John
01-15-2006, 10:41 PM
What a load of crap that is. They survived almost entirely on luck the other night. Their offense looked like complete shit.

It looked like it did all season. This is the offense we went 13-3 with. You don't need to score in the 30's to win games in this league. You just need an efficient offense and an opportunistic defense. We get pressure on the quarterback through blitzes and a good rotation of solid players up front, and then rely on our offense to take advantage of good field position.

We beat the Patriots because we owned the field position battle all night long.

Alec R
01-15-2006, 10:43 PM
It looked like it did all season. This is the offense we went 13-3 with. You don't need to score in the 30's to win games in this league. You just need an efficient offense and an opportunistic defense. We get pressure on the quarterback through blitzes and a good rotation of solid players up front, and then rely on our offense to take advantage of good field position.

We beat the Patriots because we owned the field position battle all night long.
WTF is wrong with the Mane Taco?

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 10:47 PM
It looked like it did all season. This is the offense we went 13-3 with.

Yeah that's a load of crap, too. You didn't run the ball for shit all game.

If Champ Bailey hadn't picked that pass off, and if New England hadn't handed the game to you on a silver platter with two fumbled kickoffs and a muffed punt, there's no way you win. No way.

You were shot with luck. It was disgusting. At no point was your offense required to drive the length of the field at a crucial juncture.

HerculesRockefell
01-15-2006, 10:53 PM
If Champ Bailey hadn't picked that pass off, and if New England hadn't handed the game to you on a silver platter with two fumbled kickoffs and a muffed punt, there's no way you win. No way.

and good teams makes plays when it count. Guess Champ and DWill had nothing to do with changing the cover scheme because the Pats had beaten them on similar routes earlier in the game? Guess the Pats just dropped the ball on each fumble with no Broncos around them too.

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 10:56 PM
and good teams makes plays when it count. Guess Champ and DWill had nothing to do with changing the cover scheme because the Pats had beaten them on similar routes earlier in the game? Guess the Pats just dropped the ball on each fumble with no Broncos around them too.

No one is denying your defense played a terrific game.

But your offense sucked. It wasn't a playoff-caliber performance. Fortunately the Patriots special teams bailed you out (and the refs).

You're going to need to find that #2 rushing attack if you expect to beat the Steelers.

HerculesRockefell
01-15-2006, 10:59 PM
But your offense sucked. It wasn't a playoff-caliber performance.

Point? Championship-caliber teams find a way to win when their bread-and-butter get shut down. Do you actually think the Chiefs could have pulled out a similar victory if their O did just as bad?

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 11:03 PM
Point? Championship-caliber teams find a way to win when their bread-and-butter get shut down. Do you actually think the Chiefs could have pulled out a similar victory if their O did just as bad?

The point is we WOULDN'T HAVE.

I didn't see anything from the Broncos the other night that indicated they were a championship-caliber team.

HerculesRockefell
01-15-2006, 11:04 PM
I didn't see anything from the Broncos the other night that indicated they were a championship-caliber team.

Yeah because proving that you can win on the strength of your defense and special teams, when you're an offensive team, against the two-time defending champs means dick.

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Yeah because proving that you can win on the strength of your defense and special teams, when you're an offensive team, against the two-time defending champs means dick.

You were handed the game.

Frazod
01-15-2006, 11:07 PM
The Patriots were weak. They beat another weak team to advance. They weren't in Super Bowl form, and regardless how much the talkingsportsheads slobbed Brady's knob, that's just a fact.

Next week you get a real opponent. I know all you Bronco idiots are already booking Super Bowl reservations, but if the Stellas can beat the Colts, they can beat you.

Of $ course $ we $ don't $ know $ if $ they $ can $ beat $ the $ refs $ too.

Taco John
01-15-2006, 11:07 PM
No one is denying your defense played a terrific game.

But your offense sucked. It wasn't a playoff-caliber performance. Fortunately the Patriots special teams bailed you out (and the refs).

You're going to need to find that #2 rushing attack if you expect to beat the Steelers.

Eh. Our offense did what it did all season long:

1) forced the other team to respect the run
2) forced the other team to respect the pass

And Plummer was clutch...

Taco John
01-15-2006, 11:09 PM

That's because you don't know how to measure such things.

Taco John
01-15-2006, 11:10 PM
You were handed the game.

How do you get handed a game that you took control of and never let go after that?

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 11:13 PM
And Plummer was clutch...

HA!

When did he make a play on an important drive?

Your offense was never under pressure. They never had to go out there with the game on the line and get it done.

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 11:14 PM
That's because you don't know how to measure such things.

Pfft. Ok, whatever. This is getting ridiculous.

Pittsburgh looked like a playoff-caliber football team today.

Denver did not on Saturday.

There's a huge difference.

Taco John
01-15-2006, 11:16 PM
Well, whatever you say. That's all the same stuff that they said about the Patriots right before they won back to back championships.

tk13
01-15-2006, 11:16 PM
I think the Broncos can do it. I've said it all year, there aren't really any "Super Bowl" defenses out there when compared to past years. The NFL is watering down every year it seems like.

Denver and Pittsburgh are about as good as it gets. Carolina on a good day, they seem to be kinda erratic though. I think Chicago and Tampa Bay both had the two best typical "Super Bowl" looking defenses, but they're gone. Denver and Pittsburgh live and die off the blitz. Neither team is exceptional in coverage... but one of them is going to get to the Super Bowl. Maybe defense is dying in the NFL.

Mecca
01-15-2006, 11:17 PM
Denver didn't play well and handled the Patriots........Hell I hate the Broncos and I can see that. If anything that can be a positive for them, they have some things to work on for next week. They show up and play like they can, the Broncos are going to the Superbowl.

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 11:18 PM
Well, whatever you say. That's all the same stuff that they said about the Patriots right before they won back to back championships.

Uh....no, not at all. The Patriots F*CKING DOMINATED the Colts offense during their Super Bowl runs.

The Colts weren't turning it over five times in one game. And the Patriots sure as shit weren't driving one yard TWICE in one game for touchdowns.

GreatBronco
01-15-2006, 11:18 PM
It's good to see that boob is just as stupid over on this board as he is on the mane.

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 11:21 PM
It's good to see that boob is just as stupid over on this board as he is on the mane.

Call me when your team is capable of driving more than 15 yards for a touchdown.

GreatBronco
01-15-2006, 11:21 PM
Uh....no, not at all. The Patriots F*CKING DOMINATED the Colts offense during their Super Bowl runs.

The Colts weren't turning it over five times in one game. And the Patriots sure as shit weren't driving one yard TWICE in one game for touchdowns.

So I guess the Broncos should have asked to take the ball back to their own 1 yard line instead of the Pats 1 yard line? Denvers avg starting position was around Denvers 40 yard line. The pats was around their 25.

The way you saw Denver won is a way you just won't see KC win. And it just pains you to death.

VonneMarie
01-15-2006, 11:23 PM
Call me when your team is capable of driving more than 15 yards for a touchdown.
ROFL - Oooh...

GreatBronco

Should I bring up the KC/Denver game in Denver for an example of driving more than 15 yards for a TD?

Oh let me guess, now it only counts in the playoffs right? Well Denver has another shot and KC never had one. Go blow your vader doll some more.

Hammock Parties
The way you saw Denver won is a way you just won't see KC win. And it just pains you to death.

Yeah. I'm painfully sore over the fact that the Chiefs never got to face a lame-duck team in the playoffs.

Do you think you can count on FIVE TURNOVERS next week? ROFL

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 11:24 PM
Should I bring up the KC/Denver game in Denver for an example of driving more than 15 yards for a TD?

You sure shouldn't. Because you weren't facing a playoff-caliber defense when you faced the Chiefs.

GreatBronco
01-15-2006, 11:25 PM
Yeah. I'm painfully sore over the fact that the Chiefs never got to face a lame-duck team in the playoffs.

Only if KC was coming to town.

Mecca

Well, I'd say creating 5 turnovers is a positive thing. Especially when facing a team as playoff tested as the Pats. My god I said something positive about Denver, that makes me feel dirty.

Hammock Parties
Only if KC was coming to town.

And I see you're just as stupid over here as you are at the Mange...

GreatBronco
01-15-2006, 11:26 PM
You sure shouldn't. Because you weren't facing a playoff-caliber defense when you faced the Chiefs.

Oh so now you say your defense isn't any good. Finally, you own up to it.

Go Kendrell Bell!!!

Taco John
01-15-2006, 11:26 PM
HA!

When did he make a play on an important drive?

Your offense was never under pressure. They never had to go out there with the game on the line and get it done.

Haha! You're such a bitter little bitch. I didn't figure you'd give Plummer his due respect. He was nails out there.

My favorite Plummer moment from this game was on 3rd and seven, when he threw and incomplete pass to Rod Smith, only to have the play nullified by a holding call on Tatum Bell. So now it's 3rd and 17, and Plummer throws a 24 yard dart to Jeb Putzier to the New England 12. That was awesome.

Plummer did a lot of good things this game. I can understand how a Chiefs fan would purposefully choose to overlook it all. For what it's worth, our offense never had to drive the length of the field because we won the field position battle all night.

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 11:27 PM
Well, I'd say creating 5 turnovers is a positive thing. Especially when facing a team as playoff tested as the Pats. My god I said something positive about Denver, that makes me feel dirty.

I give Denver credit for two of those turnovers. Sauerbrun's was incredible and so was Champ's.

Kevin Faulk's fumble and Troy Brown's muff were pretty much unforced from what I saw. That's pure luck. And those two buried the Pats.

Tom Brady's last INT was meaningless.

GreatBronco
01-15-2006, 11:28 PM
And I see you're just as stupid over here as you are at the Mange...

Wow, you got me there booby.

BTW, does it bother you so much that you can't post anymore on the mane that you are there nearly every day reading up on us? Come on out of the closet boob. You will feel better.

Mecca
01-15-2006, 11:28 PM
Their blitz package rattled the hell out of Tom Brady, that alone is something to be confident about in Bronco land.

I hope they lose to the Steelers but I'm expecting them to win.

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 11:29 PM
My favorite Plummer moment from this game was on 3rd and seven, when he threw and incomplete pass to Rod Smith, only to have the play nullified by a holding call on Tatum Bell. So now it's 3rd and 17, and Plummer throws a 24 yard dart to Jeb Putzier to the New England 12. That was awesome.

Yeah that was awesome!

Guess how many points Denver got out of that drive?

ZERO.

Most teams will win alot of games when their QB isn't required to do anything to win the game.

On Denver's three touchdown "drives," Plummer contributed a whopping FOUR YARDS of offense.

Taco John
01-15-2006, 11:31 PM

The hilarious thing is that before we beat the Patriots, they were the red hot World Championship Defenders who were peaking at the right time, and primed to go into a hostile environment and win, and oh what a huge upset it would be for Denver to win this one.

One ass kicking later, they're the lame-duck Patriots who gave up five turnovers, all on their own doing... Forget about the fact that Shanahan told the world before the game that the Broncos were focused on creating turnovers, because the team that created the most turnovers would win this game.

This is great stuff. I could argue with your sour ass grapes all day long and feel awesome about it. You think that you're grapes are going to taste any less sour after we're done here?

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 11:32 PM
The hilarious thing is that before we beat the Patriots, they were the red hot World Championship Defenders who were peaking at the right time, and primed to go into a hostile environment and win, and oh what a huge upset it would be for Denver to win this one.

RED HOT? ROFL

You've got to be joking.

The Pats had an easy schedule after KC whipped them. They weren't even CLOSE to the team they had been in season's past.

tk13
01-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Their blitz package rattled the hell out of Tom Brady, that alone is something to be confident about in Bronco land.

I hope they lose to the Steelers but I'm expecting them to win.
They disguised their blitzes so well. That was the single most impressive part of their performance last night, I think. They disguise their blitzes about 753 thousand times better than we do. Obviously they use that formation with everyone on the line of scrimmage, but even when they didn't you could just watch them... a safety would move up, another would move back, they'd switch, linebackers would change position at the last second, a corner would cheat a step toward the center... very difficult to read.

Sassy
01-15-2006, 11:36 PM
Haha! You're such a bitter little bitch. I didn't figure you'd give Plummer his due respect. He was nails out there.

Plummer did a lot of good things this game. I can understand how a Chiefs fan would purposefully choose to overlook it all. For what it's worth, our offense never had to drive the length of the field because we won the field position battle all night.
I just can't get over your turnabout on Jake ROFL
Just giving you a bad time TJ! :p

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 11:37 PM
They disguised their blitzes so well. That was the single most impressive part of their performance last night, I think. They disguise their blitzes about 753 thousand times better than we do. Obviously they use that formation with everyone on the line of scrimmage, but even when they didn't you could just watch them... a safety would move up, another would move back, they'd switch, linebackers would change position at the last second, a corner would cheat a step toward the center... very difficult to read.

Just another reason why Gunther should have been let go....

We should have hired Dick LeBeau two seasons ago. Or Gregg Williams.

Taco John
01-15-2006, 11:37 PM
Yeah that was awesome!

Guess how many points Denver got out of that drive?

ZERO.

Most teams will win alot of games when their QB isn't required to do anything to win the game.

On Denver's three touchdown "drives," Plummer contributed a whopping FOUR YARDS of offense.

Yeah, so?

The fact is, our game plan against the Pats was superior. We forced them to respect our passing game, and we forced them to respect our running game. We never got into a desperate moment where all the pressure was on one person. We ran when people thought we should have passed, and punted, putting them in bad field position all game long.

I don't care what the stats show. They only tell a portion of the picture.

What you saw last night was Broncos football. This is the kind of game we've had all season long. Usually, with a little more running success, but they stacked the box all night. Plummer was able to open it up for the fourth quarter, and that's when our running game did the most damage.

We beat the world champs because we are better than they are. And next week, the best team will win and move on to the Superbowl... And when that game is played, the best team in the league will go home with some hardware.

Sassy
01-15-2006, 11:38 PM
RED HOT? ROFL

You've got to be joking.

The Pats had an easy schedule after KC whipped them. They weren't even CLOSE to the team they had been in season's past.
The Media didn't know that! :rolleyes:

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2006, 11:38 PM

Lynch did a great job last night.

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 11:41 PM
Plummer was able to open it up for the fourth quarter, and that's when our running game did the most damage.

Nope. The only reason you ran with any success in the 4th quarter was because New England was tired out.

If you're trying to suggest that at any time New England was "scared" of Plummer throwing...well that's just hilarious. ROFL

We beat the world champs because we are better than they are.

So did the Chiefs. If you can't see that the Patriots don't deserve that "world champs" label right now...you're even more delusional than I thought.

Hammock Parties
01-15-2006, 11:44 PM
What's interesting is that you were harping on Plummer last year in the playoffs for his pathetic performance on third down. 3 out of 12.

Last night it was 4 out of 14.

Yep...Plummer was NAILS!

Taco John
01-15-2006, 11:48 PM
Nope. The only reason you ran with any success in the 4th quarter was because New England was tired out.

Exactly. It was beautiful. It was much like the Superbowl win we had against the Packers. They were damned tired out in the fourth quarter against us too.

Man, what a great win. I'm on cloud eleven with a ticket to the AFC Championship game in Denver this weekend. How incredible!

GT Orange
01-15-2006, 11:50 PM

One of the great things about that play is that the camera showed Bellichek pausing for a moment and then telling the ref to take the penalty and back them up. He was so sure that Plummer couldn't POSSIBLY convert a 3rd and 17... :LOL:

Taco John
01-15-2006, 11:50 PM
What's interesting is that you were harping on Plummer last year in the playoffs for his pathetic performance on third down. 3 out of 12.

Last night it was 4 out of 14.

Yep...Plummer was NAILS!

No doubt. I was really down on Plummer when he was freelancing and playing outside of the game plan and making stupid mistakes because of it. Now that he's playing under the game plan and understands that he doesn't have to do everything, he's been a real treat to have. His mobility gives us some great options, especially against blitzing teams. I look forward to Rod Smith and Tatum Bell to have big games against the Steelers.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2006, 11:54 PM
I didn't know Champ Bailey was that fast on that INT return. A couple Patriots had a chance at him at about the 15 yard line, IIRC, but he just turned on the jets. He almost ran too fast for his blockers.

|Zach|
01-15-2006, 11:56 PM
Broncos fans spend so much time talking about the media I question if most of them even realize a game of football was played.

|Zach|
01-15-2006, 11:57 PM
I am 22. I wonder if I see 2 1 yard drives for touchdowns in a game during the span of my life.

Taco John
01-16-2006, 12:00 AM
It's the playoffs, baby...

I can't wait until the NFL Channel Game of the Week review of this one. I've said it before, I only hoped for a single playoff win this year. Everything from here on out is icing for me. Stuff like the NFL Channel Game of the Week review will keep me smiling all summer long. Stuff like winning the AFC Championship or even the Superbowl... That's the stuff that five year smiles are made of.

Nzoner
01-16-2006, 12:03 AM
I didn't know Champ Bailey was that fast on that INT return. A couple Patriots had a chance at him at about the 15 yard line, IIRC, but he just turned on the jets. He almost ran too fast for his blockers.

Maybe he had a flashback of running from the cops.

gcbroncos
01-16-2006, 12:09 AM
i'm happy

tk13
01-16-2006, 12:22 AM
Here, you want a sickening stat...

If the Broncos win Sunday... from Super Bowl 20 through 40, the Broncos, Bills, and Patriots will make up 15 of the 21 AFC representatives in the Super Bowl. Yeaaaah parity!

Taco John
01-16-2006, 12:30 AM
Nice to be part of the elite. :)

Dunit35
01-16-2006, 12:53 AM
Im rooting for the Steelers on this one. Sorry Taco.

listopencil
01-16-2006, 01:39 AM
It shouldn't bother any of you. After all, so many of you like to point how long ago it was that we won it back-to-back. I guess we're due. BTW, gochiefs-please keep starting these karma-inducing threads. The Football Gods love karma.

listopencil
01-16-2006, 01:39 AM

If the Broncos win Sunday... from Super Bowl 20 through 40, the Broncos, Bills, and Patriots will make up 15 of the 21 AFC representatives in the Super Bowl. Yeaaaah parity!

That's nuts. I never really thought about it.

Taco John
01-16-2006, 02:03 AM
Broncos fans spend so much time talking about the media I question if most of them even realize a game of football was played.

It's my observation that KC is very media oriented too, but in a more 'dysfunctional family' way. KC media battles eachother publically, not to mention their readers. In KC, the interest is certainly on what the team is doing, but also what "So and so" is saying about the team. And what "whatsisname" is saying about "So and so." And how "whats his nuts" doesn't have enough cred to talk about the team. And what do you think "So and so" will say next.

Denver doesn't have that.

SoCalBronco
01-16-2006, 02:18 AM
All this talk is just rationalization based upon fear by GoChiefs. Its all fear talking. He absolutely cannot stand the idea that Denver is in a fairly good position to win it all if they take care of business. This is all fear talking, he cant take whats happening, so he is just being an attack dog on every point regardless of logic or truth or whatever.

J Diddy
01-16-2006, 02:22 AM
All this talk is just rationalization based upon fear by GoChiefs. Its all fear talking. He absolutely cannot stand the idea that Denver is in a fairly good position to win it all if they take care of business. This is all fear talking, he cant take whats happening, so he is just being an attack dog on every point regardless of logic or truth or whatever.

Within that realm of reasoning there is 4 teams who are in the same position. To each their own, it's been a long damn time since I've felt that position. As a fan of football speaking it must be great and I wish your team the best of luck.

As a Chiefs fan speaking I would rather see a team consisting of 53 Terrell Owens win it than they Broncos.

You can call it bitter.....

But that's how I roll.

tk13
01-16-2006, 02:37 AM
He is not! YOU SHUT UP!

SoCalBronco
01-16-2006, 02:38 AM
He is not! YOU SHUT UP!

Heh.

I like tk13, so when (hopefully) Tatum Bell busts out a 60 yard TD run next week, I will refrain from saying "He Gawn".

:)

tk13
01-16-2006, 02:44 AM
Alright, you're dead to me. This is like the nightmare season for KC fans. White Sox win the series... Broncos playing well. I'm not a KU fan but they watched Roy Williams win with somebody else, while they lost to Bucknell. Whoever the new arena football team's rival is, I'm sure they'll win the Arena Bowl. If there's such a thing as karma, we're due for about a 30 year winning streak here.

SoCalBronco
01-16-2006, 02:53 AM
Alright, you're dead to me. This is like the nightmare season for KC fans. White Sox win the series... Broncos playing well. I'm not a KU fan but they watched Roy Williams win with somebody else, while they lost to Bucknell. Whoever the new arena football team's rival is, I'm sure they'll win the Arena Bowl. If there's such a thing as karma, we're due for about a 30 year winning streak here.

Well I think there is a good chance that KC will get my beloved Pittsburgh Penguins, so I think there will be at least some very good things to happen to KC in the near future. A team with 3 of the 5 best players under 21 in the entire world....the entire world is going to fall into you guy's lap most likely, so not everything is doom and gloom for KC and its fans.

tk13
01-16-2006, 02:59 AM
You're a Penguins fan too, eh? Just when I was trying to hate you too....haha. I would be excited about that. Heck, they're the only team I've rooted for that has won anything in my lifetime. And I really was too young to remember much of the Stanley Cup years... I'm just talking any kind of postseason success.

SoCalBronco
01-16-2006, 03:09 AM
You're a Penguins fan too, eh? Just when I was trying to hate you too....haha. I would be excited about that. Heck, they're the only team I've rooted for that has won anything in my lifetime. And I really was too young to remember much of the Stanley Cup years... I'm just talking any kind of postseason success.

Yeah ive loved that team for a long time. Brightest future in the league...bar none. Cant wait for Malkin to come over next year to play with Sid. Id be very surprised if the club doesnt win a cup or two in the next 5,6 years. Very, very surprised.

tk13
01-16-2006, 03:28 AM
If they can play some defense. Seems like we always get whipped for not being good enough defensively. I don't know... the one thing that stinks after the lockout is ESPN doesn't carry the games anymore. Although this year I'm not sure that's a bad thing. There's definitely some young pieces to build around though.

Taco John
01-16-2006, 03:44 AM
He is not! YOU SHUT UP!

ROFL

OldTownChief
01-16-2006, 06:01 AM
This thread is RETARDED.

Hammock Parties
01-16-2006, 07:50 AM
At least no one is confusing me for a Broncos fan these days.

By the way, if Tatum Bell breaks 50 yards against the Steelers, I'll post a thread lauding his greatness. He didn't do shit the other night and I expect more of the same. I don't know why anyone would expect him to have a big game.

Sully
01-16-2006, 09:17 AM
I thought the Pens had worked out their arena situation with Isle of Capris Casinos. I know it wasn't 100%, but I thought it was fairly solid.
I would still love for them to be here in town. Great young talent...

BigMeatballDave
01-16-2006, 10:56 AM
We beat the Patriots because we owned the field position battle all night long.No. Your donkeys won because NE was in a giving mood all night. Did you forget that all but 3 of your points were off of turnovers?

BigMeatballDave
01-16-2006, 10:59 AM
Eh. Our offense did what it did all season long:

1) forced the other team to respect the run
2) forced the other team to respect the pass

And Plummer was clutch...You are high. If NE protects the ball better, you lose...

Mile High Mania
01-16-2006, 11:35 AM
You are high. If NE protects the ball better, you lose...

There are 3 phases of the game ... Offense / Special Teams / Defense. It doesn't matter now what NE did or didn't do. Denver did what they needed to do to win. If the other team is going to be careless with the ball, then Denver is supposed to convert those to TDs. They did that.

Had the results been reversed... everyone would be saying Shanahan has lost his team. Had Plummer thrown a pick in the endzone that was returned 100 yards, the world would be flaming Plummer like crazy. Brady does it and it's ok b/c rarely does he commit an error.

It happens, streaks come to an end. Indy didn't do their job, so Denver stays home this week and awaits a great Steelers' team.

Bring it.

Garcia Bronco
01-16-2006, 12:57 PM

Add in the 9ers, Redskins, and Giants

vailpass
01-16-2006, 01:49 PM
Denver being 60 minutes away from Superbowl XL has caused most of the knowledgeable Planeteers to seek their entertainment elsewhere. That leaves the dregs like MeatPeeker and the sad, bitter posters (with apologies to those Planeteers who do not fit this description) on this thread to lament the success of their AFC West superiors: the Broncos.

I love it.

Must suck big ass to have nothing else to do come playoff time than sit around and whine about someone else's team; making ridiculous statments about victory not deserved. Quick clue for you: when you hold a (two-time defending SB champ)team to two field goals going into the fourth quarter of a second-round playoff game you have earned a victory.
Enjoy.

Of course there is always next year for you bitter ChiefFan. You can look forward to the beginning of the Hermarty EdwardsHeimer era. Find the gleam, fellas, in your relentless pursuit of mediocrity.

Hammock Parties
01-22-2006, 05:36 PM
NOPE! NOT ALLOWED! http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8141/bouncesmile8dw.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Smed1065
01-22-2006, 05:38 PM
No doubt. I was really down on Plummer when he was freelancing and playing outside of the game plan and making stupid mistakes because of it. Now that he's playing under the game plan and understands that he doesn't have to do everything, he's been a real treat to have. His mobility gives us some great options, especially against blitzing teams. I look forward to Rod Smith and Tatum Bell to have big games against the Steelers.

I believe that you are still looking for those big games? :)

Hammock Parties
01-12-2013, 08:11 PM
NO RING FOR YOU

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/555302_503432233013026_1806082293_n.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni
01-12-2013, 08:12 PM
REP!!!!!

Hammock Parties
01-12-2013, 08:24 PM
FAILURES

WASTOIDS

FRAUDS

HAHAHAHA

http://i.imgur.com/CCL5E.gif

Bowser
01-12-2013, 08:25 PM
Cassel was embarrassed by Peyton's last interception that sealed the game.

Dave Lane
01-12-2013, 08:37 PM
Cassel was embarrassed by Peyton's last interception that sealed the game.

Anyone have a gif I couldn't watch the game

JD10367
01-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Thoroughly unimpressed by today's AFC opponents. On the one hand, a team that sucks on special teams and only won because of three rainbow passes. On the other hand, a team that couldn't run the ball, and played horrible pass D. By the end of that game, I didn't care who won because either one would be quite beatable by New England if they get by Houston tomorrow.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-12-2013, 08:43 PM
How many accounts you get banned at the Minge tonight :evil:

Rasputin
01-12-2013, 08:48 PM
http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac274/KIXS74R7/UHUHUHUH.jpg

Hammock Parties
01-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Jake Plummer and Tim Tebow > Peyton Manning

Caseyguyrr
01-12-2013, 08:52 PM
today has been simply amazing. i will sleep in total peace tonight