PDA

View Full Version : duplicate Manning sucks thread...ignore

the Talking Can
01-15-2006, 05:27 PM
Just saw his post game interview. He threw his OL under the bus....twice.

He said "...trying to be a good teammate....but we had protection problems...blah blah blah....there were protection problems"

Looked like a whiny asshole. Be a freaking man and act like a leader.

Imagine Trent saying that......you can't.

Frazod
01-15-2006, 05:28 PM

He said "...trying to be a good teammate....but we had protection problems...blah blah blah....there were protection problems"

No, but I can certainly imagine Elvis Grbac saying it.

the Talking Can
01-15-2006, 05:29 PM
No, but I can certainly imagine Elvis Grbac saying it.

exactly...

4th and Long
01-15-2006, 05:31 PM

I saw that too but you have to remember, the head coach can say what he wants. What's that you say? Dungy is the head coach?

:shake:

You give up your head coaching spot (and your spine) when you let your quarterback dictate to you how the game is going to be played, regardless of what you send in from the sideline, like ... THE KICKING TEAM!

Manning not only threw his teammates under the bus, he did it to his coach on national television.

B2chiefsfan
01-15-2006, 05:33 PM
Peyton has always pointed the finger at everyone else.......he's got an excuse for everything that doesn't go his way...

CoMoChief
01-15-2006, 05:33 PM
Well it was clearly obvious to everyone that there were problems with protection, which does effect the way he plays. Hes not the most mobile guy in the world. Sometimes players need to be called out. DV had that problem with Dexter McCleon. Everyone knew he sucked more than any CB that ever wore a Chiefs jersey and DV would act like everything he did was fine.

Eleazar
01-15-2006, 05:34 PM
Mods can we get the delete own thread ability turned back on? :p