StcChief
01-16-2006, 04:17 PM
More Likely
Sqweelers vs Panthers

foxman
01-16-2006, 06:36 PM
More Likely
Sqweelers vs Panthers

:toast: I can dig that. Maybe some of the Chief players can watch and learn what defense is.

cdcox
01-16-2006, 06:41 PM
How about two teams that switched conferences:

Steelers (an old NFL team) vs. Seahawks?

dilligaf
01-16-2006, 07:41 PM
:toast: I can dig that. Maybe some of the Chief players can watch and learn what defense is.
I wanted to laugh at that, and yet I just cried. :deevee:

Dunit35
01-16-2006, 07:51 PM
I dont care who is in it, as long as Denver isnt.

KC-Chef
01-16-2006, 07:58 PM

Did you see the Bronco game? They trashed the Pats. The only touchdown they could come up with was after a fluke bomb that more than likely only happened because the Defense might have let up a little since they had just put the game pretty much beyond the reach of the Pats for the day.

I'd like to see the Donks and the Gulls. Screw the NFC and an old AFC team match up would be sweet.

Mecca
01-16-2006, 08:12 PM
It's gonna be pretty hard for the Panthers to make it now with being down to Nick Goings as their RB.

foxman
01-16-2006, 08:50 PM
Did you see the Bronco game?

I'm gonna say this as nice as can and please don't take this the wrong way, but **** Denver.

New England wasnt shit this year and you know it.

foxman
01-16-2006, 08:52 PM
It's gonna be pretty hard for the Panthers to make it now with being down to Nick Goings as their RB.

Goins really doesnt bother me. Dude had over 700 yards last year in 6 starts. My concern is that this is 4 road games in a row and they are playing a healthy rested team that is very good.

Taco John
01-16-2006, 08:55 PM
I'm gonna say this as nice as can and please don't take this the wrong way, but **** Denver.

I think New England would have been able to deliver the Chiefs a loss... Maybe even in Arrowhead.

foxman
01-16-2006, 08:57 PM
I think New England would have been able to deliver the Chiefs a loss... Maybe even in Arrowhead.

And your point is..... we won that game.

piss off
:cuss:

KC-Chef
01-16-2006, 09:08 PM

Don't worry.. been living in K.C. for 12 years now.. I'm used to the hate. I am also used to the excuses.

The Pats were playing well the last part of the year. They had some problems early but most people expected them to do well. Just like the Colts... S.D. showed everyone how to beat them and the Steelers went in there and did it. Put pressure on any of the super duper Quarter Backs and you can take them down a notch.

Everyone plays football equally from on thier ass.. even Trent.

That plays exactly into how Denver likes to play Defense. They blitz constantly and it's nothing new this year. They've been doing it that way all year. I think they forced the Pats to play badly. Tom Brady was frustrated most all day. Just like the Steelers did to Manning.

We will see. Lynch and company will be getting to Big Ben. Count on it. There isn't anyone that times the blitz better in the league than Lynch. Like him or not you have to give him credit there.

To tell the truth..I was actually pulling for Indy. I liked our chances against them better than against the Steelers. It's still going to be good and I still think if both teams show up, Denver wins.

joesomebody
01-17-2006, 09:00 AM
Don't worry.. been living in K.C. for 12 years now.. I'm used to the hate. I am also used to the excuses.

The Pats were playing well the last part of the year. They had some problems early but most people expected them to do well. Just like the Colts... S.D. showed everyone how to beat them and the Steelers went in there and did it. Put pressure on any of the super duper Quarter Backs and you can take them down a notch.

Everyone plays football equally from on thier ass.. even Trent.

That plays exactly into how Denver likes to play Defense. They blitz constantly and it's nothing new this year. They've been doing it that way all year. I think they forced the Pats to play badly. Tom Brady was frustrated most all day. Just like the Steelers did to Manning.

We will see. Lynch and company will be getting to Big Ben. Count on it. There isn't anyone that times the blitz better in the league than Lynch. Like him or not you have to give him credit there.

To tell the truth..I was actually pulling for Indy. I liked our chances against them better than against the Steelers. It's still going to be good and I still think if both teams show up, Denver wins.So you seriously liked you chances AT INDY better than the Steelers at Infestco?

I think you are full of shit... Indy uses Denver as its bitch on a regular basis and you liked your chances at Indy better than the steelers at home...

andoman
01-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Did you see the Bronco game? They trashed the Pats. The only touchdown they could come up with was after a fluke bomb that more than likely only happened because the Defense might have let up a little since they had just put the game pretty much beyond the reach of the Pats for the day.

I'd like to see the Donks and the Gulls. Screw the NFC and an old AFC team match up would be sweet.

I saw the Pats and the refs trash the Pats. The Broncos just happened to be the other team on the field that day.

NJ Chief Fan
01-17-2006, 07:35 PM
the chiefs got screwed it should of been kc moving to the nfc, wed be in the playoffs every year with that weak division