PDA

View Full Version : Do you think we'll finish last in the AFC West next year?

Hammock Parties
01-17-2006, 05:22 PM
I don't know guys. Things look pretty grim. Is there any reason to hope?

keg in kc
01-17-2006, 05:26 PM
The Broncos are built for a one year run, the Raiders are a pile of shit and Martyocre "coaches" the Chargers. So, I doubt we'll be last. Although anything can happen.

bkkcoh
01-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Everyone should jump off of the bandwagon.

Geesh...... give it up already...

:p

Mr. Kotter
01-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Are you friggin' HIGH gochiefs????

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

mikey23545
01-17-2006, 05:30 PM
You not only need to be banned from the board, someone should really have you put down.

chiefsfaninNC
01-17-2006, 05:43 PM
Too early to make predictions. I feel better about this team with Herm than with DV. I want to see the draft and free agent losses and aquisitions before rating next years chances though.

JBucc
01-17-2006, 05:44 PM
Yes there is reason for hope, perhaps only for the fact that you predict we will be bad next year.

B2chiefsfan
01-17-2006, 05:46 PM

That's your perception........

You're just trying to stir up sh*t.............that's all.............out.

Raiderhater
01-17-2006, 05:50 PM
I see gochiefs has turned into his former nemisis, Jim, since I've been away.

Hammock Parties
01-17-2006, 05:57 PM
Yes there is reason for hope, perhaps only for the fact that you predict we will be bad next year.

Look at the poll, genious.

Donger
01-17-2006, 06:01 PM
On another issue, do you think that gochiefs will ever know a female?

Hammock Parties
01-17-2006, 06:01 PM

Start another topic for this issue.

Donger
01-17-2006, 06:02 PM
Start another topic for this issue.

No.

B2chiefsfan
01-17-2006, 06:03 PM

Only the kind with an air valve connected..............

bogie
01-17-2006, 06:32 PM
gochiefs, I'm truely disappointed in you. Perhaps you're doing these thread to get attention, but, I'm amazed with the new you. Is this all because the Chiefs brought in Herm Edwards? Why do you choose to be so negative? I've never felt you deserved to be banned (still don't) I've always been impressed with your football knowledge. Why have you chosen to go to the dark side? You know as well as I do that the Chiefs have just as much chance to finish top 1 or 2 in the division next year as this year. Why have you created this character? Granted, it's interesting, it's also disappointing. I would like you to stop it and start looking for positives.
Thanks,
bogie

Hammock Parties
01-17-2006, 06:34 PM
You know as well as I do that the Chiefs have just as much chance to finish top 1 or 2 in the division next year as this year.

Did you look at the poll results?

bogie
01-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Did you look at the poll results?

I do like the poll results. I don't like the character you're creating. Come on man, you can be equally interesting by bringing some positive stuff. You're becoming the Madonna and Howard Stern of this BB. I enjoy them both but they feel they have to bow to shock entertainment for attention. You're good enough at this to be interesting and still be positive. Do you really think Herm Edwards would have gotten to the level he's gotten to if he was a total hack coach? Don't you think it's possible he can bring something new to this team that's been missing for YEARS!!

Hammock Parties
01-17-2006, 06:43 PM
I do like the poll results.

Me too. We won't finish last.

bogie
01-17-2006, 06:46 PM
Me too. We won't finish last.

Do you think it's possible that Herm Edwards can bring something positive to the team next year?

Hammock Parties
01-17-2006, 06:47 PM
Do you think it's possible that Herm Edwards can bring something positive to the team next year?

Yes.

bogie
01-17-2006, 06:49 PM
Yes.

What do you think he can bring to help this team?

bogie
01-17-2006, 06:53 PM
What do you think he can bring to help this team?

Let me help. ATTITUDE!! This team has all the elements to be winners. We've seen it this year. What they've lacked is atttitude. DV is a wonderful guy, a wonderful coach and is loved by his players. He did not bring attitude. 50% to 60% of success in sports and is mental.

kcxiv
01-17-2006, 06:56 PM
they need to introduce the ignore feature on this site lol

bogie
01-17-2006, 07:02 PM
they need to introduce the ignore feature on this site lol

Is that because of me? Am I really that bad at posting?

Logical
01-17-2006, 07:07 PM
I have to wait until the OC and retirements have been decided. For now with what I know I would say no.

jspchief
01-17-2006, 07:07 PM
gochiefs in the off-season is apparently bad news. He's become Chris Farley in Tommy Boy with his pet sale.

GoChiefs: That's nice, you look like a Helen. Helen, we both like football. Let me tell you why I suck in the football off-season. Let's say I go to Chiefsplanet to talk football in the off-season, and let's say there's a remotely valid topic to discuss. Well then I get all excited I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is off-season football. Oh , my pretty little pet, I love you. So I stroke it, and I pet it, and I massage it, hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, your naughty. Then I take my naughty pet and I go
[makes ripping noises as he tears apart the roll]

Donger
01-17-2006, 07:08 PM
gochiefs in the off-season is apparently bad news. He's become Chris Farley in Tommy Boy with his pet sale.

GoChiefs: That's nice, you look like a Helen. Helen, we both like football. Let me tell you why I suck in the football off-season. Let's say I go to Chiefsplanet to talk football in the off-season, and let's say there's a remotely valid topic to discuss. Well then I get all excited I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is off-season football. Oh , my pretty little pet, I love you. So I stroke it, and I pet it, and I massage it, hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, your naughty. Then I take my naughty pet and I go
[makes ripping noises as he tears apart the roll]

ROFL

bogie
01-17-2006, 07:37 PM
I have to wait until the OC and retirements have been decided. For now with what I know I would say no.

You know what we did this year. 10 and 6 is not bad. You really have no hope?

Logical
01-17-2006, 08:02 PM
You know what we did this year. 10 and 6 is not bad. You really have no hope?I am answering no to the thread question.

In other words I am saying for now I do not believe we will finish last in the AFC West.

bogie
01-17-2006, 08:06 PM
Sorry, I thought you were saying there was no reason for hope.

nychief
01-17-2006, 08:15 PM
pleasegochief is a joke.

dj56dt58
01-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Are you ****ing kidding me? Have you seen our opponents? Not to mention we might pick up a big time free agent like Law, Madison, or Abraham...we'll still have a great offense, and our Defense should be improved. How can you finish last in your division with LJ on your team..especially in the same division as the Raiders? WTF are you smoking?

Hammock Parties
01-17-2006, 11:05 PM
WTF are you smoking?

Nothing, apparently. I voted no.

savedin79
01-17-2006, 11:37 PM
I say 11and 5 next year.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-18-2006, 12:47 AM
I say 11and 5 next year.

Little bit early for predictions IMO. However if we're going off of what we know now and assume we don't get the injury bug I think that's a little modest. We could easily win between 12-14 games with our schedule...........and a little luck.

ChiefFripp
01-18-2006, 12:53 AM
With Green, Gonzo,Kennison, Surtain and our o-line one year older, and with Roaf and Shields possibly gone, I think there is a good chance we're going to be in a decline. Factor in a new coach and possibly a new system for our players to learn, you're looking at a hefty transitional phase. As for the rest of the AFC:West,they are younger and with tons of talent on every team. The Chargers need to figure out who their QB will be and The Raiders need a decent QB and they'll be contenders. Denver just needs to stay pat on personel as much as possible and they'll be a great team again next season. I think we could be looking at a losing team these next few years until we have an almost complete player changeover.

It may be worthwhile to see what we can get for Gonzo, Dante and Priest now. The Chiefs definately need to get younger and fast.

Hammock Parties
01-18-2006, 01:01 AM
i really feel that the entire offense will stay put for 1 more year. with Larry Johnson at the helm at running back, i really think that they will see the extreme potential with him enough to stay at least 1 more. i saw an interview with roaf that he said he will almost 100% sure be back next season possibly the next after that, and that will also aid in keeping will shields also. they may be old, but they are the ****ing best offensive line this league has ever seen, period. prediction 14-2 on to superbowl.

J Diddy
01-18-2006, 01:39 AM
With Green, Gonzo,Kennison, Surtain and our o-line one year older, and with Roaf and Shields possibly gone, I think there is a good chance we're going to be in a decline. Factor in a new coach and possibly a new system for our players to learn, you're looking at a hefty transitional phase. As for the rest of the AFC:West,they are younger and with tons of talent on every team. The Chargers need to figure out who their QB will be and The Raiders need a decent QB and they'll be contenders. Denver just needs to stay pay on personel as much as possible and they'll be a great team again next season. I think we could be looking at a losing team these next few years until we have an almost complete player changeover.

It may be worthwhile to see what we can get for Gonzo, Dante and Priest now. The Chiefs definately need to get younger and fast.

You are advocating the thing I hate most about the NBA, extreme player movement.

Your ideas are great..........for me to poop on.

Prince22
01-18-2006, 02:04 AM
Who are the 4 negative bastards that voted yes???

keg in kc
01-18-2006, 02:07 AM
Who are the 4 negative bastards that voted yes???It's a public poll, just click on the number next to 'yes'.

J Diddy
01-18-2006, 02:10 AM
Who are the 4 negative bastards that voted yes???

Dammit I accidently hit yes.

You advertised to my subliminally.

I am a sheep following the herd to slaughter

banyon
01-18-2006, 03:02 AM
To quote Fatlock, "Based on What?"

DaWolf
01-18-2006, 04:03 AM
If Trent and Larry stay healthy next year, I predict we win it all...

Otter
01-18-2006, 05:08 AM
It's going to be tough to live up to those expectations that a playoff win 11 years ago put into place. I wasn't alive for the super bowl so I can't speak for that one.

Where exactly are your dreams being dashed?

Taco John
01-18-2006, 07:02 AM
The Broncos are built for a one year run...

Bwa-Ha! ROFL

You've got to be kidding me. We've got the makings of a team that is going to challenge for at least two more years. We've got two first round picks in this draft to boot. There's no reason for anyone to believe that we can't repeat next year what we're doing right now. No reason whatsoever.

Mile High Mania
01-18-2006, 07:11 AM
I dunno, something tells me that when August arrives... a couple of things will happen that will make you guys predict KC will win it all. I'm also thinking that SD, Denver and maybe a few Raiduh fans will do the same about their teams.

I dunno...

ChiefFripp
01-18-2006, 10:35 AM
Why expect jack from The Chiefs organization? What have they given you so far besides choked games and underachievement. It's time to put the cart before the horse and make them earn your loyalty. Good teams win games they shouldn't have and bad teams lose games they should have won. Which profile have The Chiefs fit since you can remember?
Herm Edwards better layt the smackdown because this touchy-feely crap got us nothing but one and done in the playoffs 2 seasons ago.

Hammock Parties
01-18-2006, 12:47 PM
Bwa-Ha! ROFL

You've got to be kidding me. We've got the makings of a team that is going to challenge for at least two more years. We've got two first round picks in this draft to boot. There's no reason for anyone to believe that we can't repeat next year what we're doing right now. No reason whatsoever.

So, Taco, how about those Chiefs? Last, or what?