PDA

View Full Version : So what are the Planet rules now that Phil's gone, and who do they apply to?

jAZ
01-18-2006, 01:25 PM
I'm just wondering what's going on here.

Phil created the DC forum over a year ago, and the politically minded members all agreed to post political topics in the DC. It was a very smart move, IMO. It cleaned up the Lounge quite a bit, because there was so much activity among the DC crowd. It was a distraction.

It's seems that either the rules have changed recently or they only apply to selected Planet members.

I'm just wondering what the policy is as of today.

Example #1:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134036
Halfcan starts a political thread complaining about Mayor of New Orleans asking if he should be removed for his recent statements. It was posted in the Lounge at 10:15pm last night and 14 hours later, it was still in the lounge with 37 replies (at least two of which were questioning why it was permitted in the lounge).

Example #2:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134059
jAZ starts a political thread complaining about a lack of media coverage of recent Republican scandals possibly reaching directly into the Whitehouse. It was posted in the lounge at 11:58 and was moved to the DC within 2-3 minutes without a single reply.

I was then given a formal "warning" for my behavior (can't say what sort of warning halfcan was provided, hopefully he's ok though). I'm guessing this is a warning of my being banned. Since I enjoy the Planet, I certainly wouldn't enjoy being banned, so I think it's important to clarify the issue so that I WE ALL will know how to conduct ourselves without fear of banishment.

Obviously there is a new policy that I'm unaware of.

My first guess was that the DC had been phased out since this wasn't the first example. Once I posted my thread using my new understanding of the rules, I found out that I didn't have a very good understanding of the rules.

So I ask the moderators, what's the new policy? And does it include exceptions for particular posters? Just curious.

Thanks for all the hard work of the moderators here and Kyle for providing us a happy home.

htismaqe
01-18-2006, 01:27 PM
ALL POLITICAL TOPICS GO IN DC.

That's the policy.

What happened with Halfcan is simple - I didn't see his post, or it would have been moved.

jspchief
01-18-2006, 01:28 PM
I don't know what the current policies are, but they need an amendment to deal with vagina sand overflow.

KcMizzou
01-18-2006, 01:28 PM
Sounds like you've suffered a terrible injustice.

jAZ
01-18-2006, 01:29 PM
ALL POLITICAL TOPICS GO IN DC.

That's the policy.

What happened with Halfcan is simple - I didn't see his post, or it would have been moved.
Are you the only modorator? I don't blame you for not seeing a thread overnight. I just didn't think there was a chance that all the mods missed the thread. But if you are the lone mod, that would make more sense.

Gaz
01-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Can whining about political threads moved to the DC forum also be moved to the DC Forum, please?

Thank you.

xoxo~
Gaz
A concerned citizen.

Bob Dole
01-18-2006, 01:32 PM
Nothing has changed apparently, because you're still a dipshit.

If you'd like to go to eBay and search for a life, Bob Dole would be happy to chip in a few bucks toward the expense. Perhaps then Bob Dole and the other mods could rest a just a little easier knowing that their next oversight isn't going to result in some whiner posting yet another "NOW THAT PHIL IS GONE MY PUSSY REALLY HURTS A LOT" topic.

Saulbadguy
01-18-2006, 01:32 PM
Gaz sporting a new avatar. Nice.

htismaqe
01-18-2006, 01:33 PM
Are you the only modorator? I don't blame you for not seeing a thread overnight. I just didn't think there was a chance that all the mods missed the thread. But if you are the lone mod, that would make more sense.

There are only 3 "active" mods - myself, Delt, and Dole. So yes, it's quite possible we all 3 miss it. Dole and myself both sleep once in a while and Delt, well he was probably drunk.

The solution is quite simple. If you're afraid we've missed something, report the post.

Skip Towne
So you saw one thread slip through and decided to try your luck, huh?

jAZ
Can whining about political threads moved to the DC forum also be moved to the DC Forum, please?

Thank you.

xoxo~
Gaz
A concerned citizen.

Not sure who all the mods are, and PMing them all seemed like a nasty way to get everyone's (mods) input.

Thank you.

xoxo~
Gaz
A concerned citizen.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

bishop_74

Thank you.

xoxo~
Gaz
A concerned citizen.

*snicker*

Brock

If you'd like to go to eBay and search for a life, Bob Dole would be happy to chip in a few bucks toward the expense. Perhaps then Bob Dole and the other mods could rest a just a little easier knowing that their next oversight isn't going to result in some whiner posting yet another "NOW THAT PHIL IS GONE MY PUSSY REALLY HURTS A LOT" topic.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

jAZ
01-18-2006, 01:34 PM
So you saw one thread slip through and decided to try your luck, huh?
No, saw several lately... I'm not alone in noticing it. 3 that I can remember.

luv
01-18-2006, 01:34 PM
Not sure who all the mods are, and PMing them all seemed like a nasty way to get everyone's (mods) input.
I believe they're listed at the bottom of the Lounge.

SPchief
01-18-2006, 01:35 PM
Can we move this thread to DC please.

SPchief
threads like this ruin my planet experience.

Chiefs Pantalones
Nipples.

jAZ
There are only 3 "active" mods - myself, Delt, and Dole. So yes, it's quite possible we all 3 miss it. Dole and myself both sleep once in a while and Delt, well he was probably drunk.

The solution is quite simple. If you're afraid we've missed something, report the post.
Thanks for the update. I don't see the report-bad-post feature active anymore. Was it disabled?

luv
01-18-2006, 01:36 PM

There used to be an icon in the bottom left corner for reporting posts, good or bad. I haven't seen it there in a while. Do we just pm mods now?

jspchief
01-18-2006, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the update. I don't see the report-bad-post feature active anymore. Was it disabled?It can be found directly under Nixon.

luv
01-18-2006, 01:38 PM
It can be found directly under Nixon.
:doh!:

Bob Dole
Thanks for the update. I don't see the report-bad-post feature active anymore. Was it disabled?

Maybe Phil took yours with him. Bob Dole sees one on your post right below Nixon.

joesomebody

Thank you.

xoxo~
Gaz
A concerned citizen.
:clap:

Sorry... I don't miss political discussion on the main board whatsoever.

sedated
01-18-2006, 01:39 PM
Nipples.

hehe
huh-huh
hehe
huh-huh

Gaz
01-18-2006, 01:39 PM

I slapped that bad boy up there when the Kodesex thread hit the Planet.

I use “At Work,” so I had not even noticed.

xoxo~
Gaz
Not at all sure that Mrs. Gaz would approve.

luv
01-18-2006, 01:40 PM

There are five mods listed. Are we not supposed to bother the other two? I don't think I ever have. Just wondering for future reference.

Eleazar
01-18-2006, 01:42 PM

That's some thinly veiled sarcasm right there ROFL ROFL ROFL ... rep

Logical
01-18-2006, 01:43 PM

At least in At Work mode it is still there. It says Report Post (not Report Bad Post) it is next to the IP Logged hyperlink.

Saulbadguy
01-18-2006, 01:44 PM
What happens if you repeatedly hit the "report post" button? Where does it go?

Logical
01-18-2006, 01:46 PM
There are five mods listed. Are we not supposed to bother the other two? I don't think I ever have. Just wondering for future reference.They won't mind if you PM them it is just that Russ (KCWolfman) is almost never on anymore so he is unlikely to respond in a timely fashion. I believe jazzzlovr stops in almost everyday so she would probably respond within a day. Endo, Dole and Htis are the only frequent posters and thus will likely respond quicker.

KCTitus
01-18-2006, 01:46 PM
Jaz posting something new and different about Bush being the debil...I can only imagine the shock when it got moved.

Clearly CP is now being run by the Bush Administration. Im sure there's a blog somewhere devoted to the corruption of the Chiefsplanet Administration.

Logical
01-18-2006, 01:47 PM
What happens if you repeatedly hit the "report post" button? Where does it go?It goes to all the moderators and I am sure that would make you quite popular.

go bo
01-18-2006, 01:47 PM
it goes to the department of homeland security, after being recorded by the nsa...

chagrin
01-18-2006, 01:48 PM
beautiful

Gaz
01-18-2006, 01:49 PM
How about a “Political Crap” button anyone can click that automatically and immediately moves a thread to the DC Forum?

Sure, it will be abused [this is the Planet, after all], but better a thousand innocent threads go to the DC Forum than one ham-handed political trash thread remain in the Lounge.

xoxo~
Gaz
Striving for a better Planet.

Logical
01-18-2006, 01:49 PM
it goes to the department of homeland security, after being recorded by the nsa...ROFL

Logical
01-18-2006, 01:50 PM
How about a “Political Crap” button anyone can click that automatically and immediately moves a thread to the DC Forum?

Sure, it will be abused [this is the Planet, after all], but better a thousand innocent threads go to the DC Forum than one ham-handed political trash thread remain in the Lounge.

xoxo~
Gaz

ROFL I am laughing because I bet Gaz is serious.

htismaqe
01-18-2006, 01:51 PM
Reported posts actually go to the mods EMAIL, not to a PM.

So we will see it, but if you use it too much, we'll start ignoring you.

Eleazar
I have to say I'm impressed with the job he mods have done here since Phil's leaving his mod post. Seems like several users have tried to test the limits of what they can get away with since he left, checking for weakness or what have you, but the mods are still doing a great job.

It's too bad that such an attempt to forcibly proselytize the masses in the Lounge failed... tsk tsk

Skip Towne
What happens if you repeatedly hit the "report post" button? Where does it go?
A boxing glove comes out of your monitor and knocks you on your ass.

htismaqe
01-18-2006, 01:53 PM
I have to say I'm impressed with the job he mods have done here since Phil's leaving his mod post. Seems like several users have tried to test the limits of what they can get away with since he left, checking for weakness or what have you, but the mods are still doing a great job.

It's too bad that such an attempt to forcibly proselytize the masses in the Lounge failed... tsk tsk

To be honest, Phil didn't do much. Piss-poor mod overall.

:D

chagrin
01-18-2006, 01:54 PM
A boxing glove comes out of your monitor and knocks you on your ass.

ROFL

LMAO!!

go bo
01-18-2006, 01:55 PM
yeah, and he had a big head too...

chiefs4me
01-18-2006, 01:58 PM
It goes to all the moderators and I am sure that would make you quite popular.

Really??? :hmmm::D

htismaqe
yeah, and he had a big head too...

ROFL

PastorMikH
The Mods do a solid job around here. But with being down to 3 now, do we need another Mod or two to help out? Bob, HTis, and END, I'd say it's really up to you and Austin Chief - If you all think you can handle things, then fine. If you'd like to have help, I'd suggest you all picking some people to help that can be objective, know a bit a bit about computign, are well-respected on the BB, AND are actually here quite a bit.

Just my 2 cents worth.

FWIW, JAZ should have known better than post a political thread in the main forum. He's been around long enough to know better - even if there are other threads showing up.

htismaqe
01-18-2006, 01:59 PM
Really??? :hmmm::D

Send me an email, even just one, and I'll ****in ban you, no questions asked.

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2006, 02:00 PM
jAZ, jAZ, jAZ....

Braincase
01-18-2006, 02:00 PM
jAZ,

You and Denise will be the only ones threatened for left-wing incursions. All part of the new ChiefsPlanet "Fair and Balanced" programming,

Yours,

Emmanual Goldstein

Eleazar
01-18-2006, 02:02 PM

I'm going to report this post, someone is trying to circumvent the profanity filter :D

chiefs4me
01-18-2006, 02:02 PM

so, pm's are okay???????ROFL

Frazod
01-18-2006, 02:03 PM
IMO, that thread was more about the mayor being a f#cking idiot than about politics. As long as it doesn't degenerate into a party lines bitchfest, I don't care if it stays or goes.

Obviously I continue to support the concept of Political Romper Room. Keep that shit out of here.

As for jAZ's thread getting immediately banished, I'd say that kneejerk reaction is well earned.

PastorMikH

Awww, he's just joking with you Chiefs4me. He doesn't really mean it. Shoot, we all send him emails all the time and he is really gracious behind the scenes. Go ahead, email him anytime.

:thumb:

Saulbadguy
so, pm's are okay???????ROFL
Like you know the difference.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-18-2006, 02:05 PM
Now that Phil is gone, I demand that nipples are allowed to be shown...everywhere.

chiefs4me
01-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Awww, he's just joking with you Chiefs4me. He doesn't really mean it. Shoot, we all send him emails all the time and he is really gracious behind the scenes. Go ahead, email him anytime.

If and when I need to, I just email the boss......:D

htismaqe
I've talked to the other mods and we've come to a decision.

Instead of appointment further middle-management pukes like ourselves, we've decided to just shut down the BB when we're not around.

That should prevent 100% of the potential AUP violations, and it might also improve server performance.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Mr. Kotter

ROFL

FAX
01-18-2006, 02:07 PM
If I Were A Mod

By FAX

If I were a mod, I would shut down DC
If I were a mod, and it was up to me.

If I were a mod, I would ban Taco John
'Cause his penis is small and his posts make me yawn.

I would add naked girls to every thread
'Cause that would ensure that all posts would be read.

I would never allow one of Rain Man's new polls
To ask which is worse, prison sex or parole

And I'd change gochiefs name like they already do
But I'd pick something funny like please gof*ckyou

I would never reply to a whiny complainer
I would just put the PM in my recycling container

I would get lots of rep 'cause if they didn't applaud
When I post I would ban 'em if I were a mod.

FAX

SPchief
01-18-2006, 02:07 PM

ROFL ROFL

htismaqe
01-18-2006, 02:08 PM
If and when I need to, I just email the boss......:D

Make no mistake about it, I AM the boss.

htismaqe
jAZ,

You and Denise will be the only ones threatened for left-wing incursions. All part of the new ChiefsPlanet "Fair and Balanced" programming,

Yours,

Emmanual Goldstein

ROFL

PastorMikH
I've talked to the other mods and we've come to a decision.

Instead of appointment further middle-management pukes like ourselves, we've decided to just shut down the BB when we're not around.

That should prevent 100% of the potential AUP violations, and it might also improve server performance.

Thanks for your cooperation.

THAT explains all the server busy messages then!

:):)

Duck Dog
01-18-2006, 02:10 PM
Is it coincidence that the two biggest whiners on the planet have names that rhyme? JaZ and Gaz?

Chiefs Pantalones
If I Were A Mod

By FAX

If I were a mod, I would shut down DC
If I were a mod, and it was up to me.

If I were a mod, I would ban Taco John
'Cause his penis is small and his posts make me yawn.

I would add naked girls to every thread
'Cause that would ensure that all posts would be read.

I would never allow one of Rain Man's new polls
To ask which is worse, prison sex or parole

And I'd change gochiefs name like they already do
But I'd pick something funny like please gof*ckyou

I would never reply to a whiny complainer
I would just put the PM in my recycling container

I would get lots of rep 'cause if they didn't applaud
When I post I would ban 'em if I were a mod.

FAX
Well done. ROFL

Saulbadguy
Bwah hah hah...it's on.

chiefs4me
01-18-2006, 02:14 PM

ROFL

tk13
01-18-2006, 02:18 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Iowanian
01-18-2006, 02:21 PM
Poor Jaz....

My condolences on that seemingly untreatable sandy vag.

I'll bet you tattled on kids for talking in line at school too.

Bootlegged
01-18-2006, 02:25 PM
I can't fathom the suckage of your pathetic life.

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2006, 02:58 PM
I can't fathom the suckage of your pathetic life.

Heh.

bogie
01-18-2006, 03:11 PM
I'm curious, why are political threads any different than any other non football thread. Should there be a poop catagory? How about a lunch or Pitt Bull or cat cruelty or hunting or smelly vagina catagory?

listopencil
01-18-2006, 03:11 PM
I'm just wondering what's going on here.

Phil told me (via PM) that before he left he added a hack to the board that automatically sent any thread you started to DC, complete with a message to any available mod to give them the chance to block the action in case of a legit non-DC thread. Didn't he tell you about this? I thought everybody knew.

listopencil
01-18-2006, 03:12 PM
I'm curious, why are political threads any different than any other non football thread. Should there be a poop catagory? How about a lunch or Pitt Bull or cat cruelty or hunting or smelly vagina catagory?

I'm still waiting for them to open up the PornPlanet subforum...still waiting...stil waiting...

tk13
01-18-2006, 03:16 PM
Because it got to the point where that was half the topics on the front page... and they were 200 post thread after 200 post thread over the same damn thing. Basically people taking party lines and calling the other side an idiot. Look at this thread and how people have called Jaz an idiot and pathetic, basically because he's a democrat. Multiply that by eleventy billion, and there you go.

htismaqe
01-18-2006, 03:20 PM
I'm still waiting for them to open up the PornPlanet subforum...still waiting...stil waiting...

Tomorrow's "Chiefsplanet Mod Policy of the Day" will be banning all Bronco fans.

Find your porn somewhere else, scumbag. :D

bogie
01-18-2006, 03:21 PM
Because it got to the point where that was half the topics on the front page... and they were 200 post thread after 200 post thread over the same damn thing. Basically people taking party lines and calling the other side an idiot. Look at this thread and how people have called Jaz an idiot and pathetic, basically because he's a democrat. Multiply that by eleventy billion, and there you go.

Got it. So if I say Herm was a good hire, Gunther should be retained and I'm a Democrat, I'm basically screwed.

Simplex3
01-18-2006, 03:23 PM
Got it. So if I say Herm was a good hire, Gunther should be retained and I'm a Democrat, I'm basically screwed.
You were screwed long before all of that.

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2006, 03:24 PM

It has nothing to do with being a Democrat. There have been Republican versions of jAZ and Duhnise that are just as obnoxious with the way they spam the board and the way they say things.....us Democrats just seem to whine about it more. The lunatic fringe is represented by both sides....

teedubya
01-18-2006, 03:25 PM
Well by this rationale, all tech forum, draft forum, music forum threads better be placed in the correct forum, or I am gonna get sandy vaginaish.

Seems to me, the policy should be the same for all... if it shows up in the Lounge, big deal... Move it when it falls off front page. The reason teh DC was created anyway is because it was an election year, and the shit was crazy. Now there is very little political chatter, so a bit here and there doesnt hurt. Except to you crusty embittered bastards.

Ultra Peanut
01-18-2006, 03:26 PM
So what are the Planet rules now that Phil's gone, and who do they apply to?UR BUT

Ultra Peanut
01-18-2006, 03:26 PM
UR BUTOMG BAND

Simplex3
01-18-2006, 03:29 PM
I gave up on DC and am a happer person for it. Let's face it, the effort involved in trying to sway the one or two people who hadn't made up their mind before they even opened the thread just isn't worth it. 98% of the a**hats in that forum could give a f**k less about facts or thinking.

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2006, 03:30 PM
... The reason teh DC was created anyway is because it was an election year, and the shit was crazy. Now there is very little political chatter, so a bit here and there doesnt hurt. Except to you crusty embittered bastards.

You allow the "Bizarre Love Triangle," as I've dubbed them, to post their tripe on the main page, I GUARANTEE within 4-6 weeks the front page would be trashed again....and things would be back to the way they used to be.

kaplin42
01-18-2006, 03:31 PM

now who can tell us what his avatar means?

patteeu
01-18-2006, 03:32 PM
What's all this talk about sandy vaginas and bruised pussies? LOL, are you guys pots or kettles, I'm getting confused.

Ultra Peanut
01-18-2006, 03:34 PM
I slapped that bad boy up there when the Kodesex thread hit the Planet.

I use “At Work,” so I had not even noticed.

xoxo~
Gaz
Not at all sure that Mrs. Gaz would approve.
OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGo

Why would you shatter our world like this?

tk13
01-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeah I know, life just isn't the same without a daily dose of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew.

jspchief
01-18-2006, 03:37 PM
I gave up on DC and am a happer person for it. Let's face it, the effort involved in trying to sway the one or two people who hadn't made up their mind before they even opened the thread just isn't worth it. 98% of the a**hats in that forum could give a f**k less about facts or thinking.Yep. When I first came to Chiefsplanet, I spent a lot of time over there. Then one day I realized that it was the same conversation in every single thread, and everything I thought I was learning had a political spin on it. I don't see how people can continue to engage in that mindless rhetoric year after year.

Saulbadguy
01-18-2006, 03:39 PM
Yeah, DC forum is a waste of time. What sucks is there are a few posters on this board who spend 99% of their time over there, and then continue to spew their venom on the main forum when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Ultra Peanut
01-18-2006, 03:42 PM
You allow the "Bizarre Love Triangle," as I've dubbed them!!!

shakesthecat
01-18-2006, 03:46 PM
The entire DC forum should be purged from the database, as it's a waste of bandwidth and resources.

ptlyon
01-18-2006, 03:49 PM
The entire DC forum should be purged from the database, as it's a waste of bandwidth and resources.

But jAZ and Denise conceived in there!!!

patteeu
01-18-2006, 03:53 PM

Yes, we need more bandwidth for important topics like poop threads and threads were a bunch of guys can get their rocks off by talking to guys who pose as a girls with lesbian tendancies!!!! Hell yeah!!!

shakesthecat
01-18-2006, 03:58 PM
Yes, we need more bandwidth for important topics like poop threads and threads were a bunch of guys can get their rocks off by talking to guys who pose as a girls with lesbian tendancies!!!! Hell yeah!!!

I'm glad you agree. Those threads ARE more entertaining than the same old tripe spewed forth on DC every day.

dirk digler
01-18-2006, 04:02 PM
You allow the "Bizarre Love Triangle," as I've dubbed them, to post their tripe on the main page, I GUARANTEE within 4-6 weeks the front page would be trashed again....and things would be back to the way they used to be.

4-6 weeks? More like 4-6 hrs.

Rausch
01-18-2006, 04:03 PM
Yep. When I first came to Chiefsplanet, I spent a lot of time over there. Then one day I realized that it was the same conversation in every single thread, and everything I thought I was learning had a political spin on it. I don't see how people can continue to engage in that mindless rhetoric year after year.

You ever tear the wings off a fly?...

Calcountry
01-18-2006, 04:14 PM

Thank you.

xoxo~
Gaz
A concerned citizen.
Hey Gaz, why did you quit participating in the gaming forum? :D

Calcountry
01-18-2006, 04:16 PM

The solution is quite simple. If you're afraid we've missed something, report the post.I love the placement of the comma. ROFL

chagrin
01-18-2006, 04:17 PM

Maybe, but this is important - do you wash your legs?

Calcountry
01-18-2006, 04:20 PM
No, saw several lately... I'm not alone in noticing it. 3 that I can remember.Jaz, I think you are on to something. It is just you that they can't stand. As soon as they see a Jaz thread, their shit meter probably starts bellowing and blowing whistles as they rush to see what shit you are STILL trying to stir.

Calcountry
01-18-2006, 04:23 PM

xoxo~
Gaz
That would be like the Staples "EASY" button. lmao.

bogie
01-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Maybe, but this is important - do you wash your legs?

ROFL

Calcountry
01-18-2006, 04:31 PM
Make no mistake about it, I AM the boss.You want to be the next one to get that press pass. ;)

Skip Towne
01-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Nobody has mentioned the best thing about DC. It got Dense the hell out of this forum.

beavis
01-18-2006, 05:14 PM
Yep. When I first came to Chiefsplanet, I spent a lot of time over there. Then one day I realized that it was the same conversation in every single thread, and everything I thought I was learning had a political spin on it. I don't see how people can continue to engage in that mindless rhetoric year after year.
I think that's why most people quit going over there. It's kind of pathetic now. All that's left is a jAZ, mememe, and TJ circle jerk going on 24/7. Oh, and whoever that rexmoron guy is.

OldTownChief
01-18-2006, 05:33 PM
Nobody has mentioned the best thing about DC. It got Dense the hell out of this forum.

Be careful what you wish for.

Raiderhater
01-18-2006, 05:42 PM
After a 100 + posts this has probably been covered already, but if the DC forum is still in place, than it is pretty obvious that political discussion is meant to take place there. I don't know WTF you were thinking, Justin.

Bob Dole
01-18-2006, 05:42 PM
Shut up.

This thread is now about the Segway.

Taco John
01-18-2006, 05:43 PM
So what's the deal with the unrelated threads being merged? It sucks to lose the flow and the place of conversation in a thread because of overzealous thread merging...

Katipan
01-18-2006, 05:46 PM
I only clicked on this thread because Taco John just posted in it.

Bugeater
01-18-2006, 05:50 PM
Shut up.

This thread is now about the Segway.

Do they even still make those? If so, who the hell is buying them?

Taco John
01-18-2006, 05:56 PM
I only clicked on this thread because Taco John just posted in it.

I call that the Taco John effect... :)

OldTownChief
01-18-2006, 06:01 PM
You realize this just makes me wanna go merge this thread with a poop thread...

Do It!! I love watchin TJ scream like a little bitch.

4th and Long
01-18-2006, 06:06 PM
Do It!! I love watchin TJ screem like a little bitch.
:doh!:

pppsstttt .... OTC .... s-c-r-e-a-m

OldTownChief
01-18-2006, 06:17 PM
pppsstttt .... OTC .... s-c-r-e-a-m

So what are ya gettin at 4th?

4th and Long
01-18-2006, 06:29 PM
So what are ya gettin at 4th?
If having a point were required, I'd never get to post.

Eleazar
01-18-2006, 06:30 PM
For the riceboys out there:

chiefs4me
01-18-2006, 06:31 PM
Do they even still make those? If so, who the hell is buying them?

Bob Dole..

Bwana
01-18-2006, 06:49 PM

Boy I guess. ROFL

Clean the sand out of you calm and relax Jiz. :shake:

Bob Dole
01-18-2006, 06:51 PM
So what's the deal with the unrelated threads being merged? It sucks to lose the flow and the place of conversation in a thread because of overzealous thread merging...

WTF does that have to do with the Segway?

FTR - Your Premium Membership account is in arrears.

Mr. Laz
01-18-2006, 06:57 PM
ok GW

Calcountry
01-18-2006, 07:42 PM
I think that's why most people quit going over there. It's kind of pathetic now. All that's left is a jAZ, mememe, and TJ circle jerk going on 24/7. Oh, and whoever that rexmoron guy is.Don't forget Vlade logicshlong.

He loves that chit.

Calcountry
01-18-2006, 07:44 PM
Ooops, I am sorry, by posting previous to the change I hijacked this back into political shit that you all hijacked away from, my bad, carry on.

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2006, 07:48 PM
!!!

I used to be a huge Joy Division/New Order fan back in the late 80s-early 90s.....I was in Colorado Springs, and a couple of local clubs did Techno nights. "Blue Mondays" at Shadows in the Sheraton on North Academy Drive meant 2 for 1 Long Island/Long Beach Iced Teas....man, there were a lot of bleary eyed Tuesdays during those four years.....

Bob Dole
01-18-2006, 07:58 PM
I used to be a huge Joy Division/New Order fan back in the late 80s-early 90s.....I was in Colorado Springs, and a couple of local clubs did Techno nights. "Blue Mondays" at Shadows in the Sheraton on North Academy Drive meant 2 for 1 Long Island/Long Beach Iced Teas....man, there were a lot of bleary eyed Tuesdays during those four years.....

Leave this church now, Echo.

Logical
01-18-2006, 08:50 PM
Don't forget Vlade logicshlong.

He loves that chit.
Really???

That would explain why I have 416 posts in the Lounge in the last two weeks

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=100628

but only 113 posts in DC in the exact same span.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=100629

You really do not know what you are talking about. I participate but not that much.

Compare that with patteeu who you probably don't even recognize with only 37 posts in the lounge

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=100631

but 223 posts in DC during the same span.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=100630

Calcountry
01-18-2006, 08:54 PM
Really???

That would explain why I have 416 posts in the Lounge in the last two weeks

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=100628

but only 113 posts in DC in the exact same span.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=100629

You really do not know what you are talking about. I participate but not that much.

Compare that with patteeu who you probably don't even recognize with only 37 posts in the lounge

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=100631

but 223 posts in DC during the same span.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=100630

Sound kind of defensive eh? Por que? Whatever dude, I really don't give a fug.

Logical
01-18-2006, 09:01 PM
Sound kind of defensive eh? Por que? Whatever dude, I really don't give a fug.

:hmmm: If you don't give a fug then why did you say it? Not very believable.

Skip Towne
01-18-2006, 09:12 PM
I like the people that DC has lured out of the Lounge. But I like them better when they are there and not here. The DC Forum was a stroke of genious. Everybody won.

Logical
01-18-2006, 09:31 PM
I like the people that DC has lured out of the Lounge. But I like them better when they are there and not here. The DC Forum was a stroke of genious. Everybody won.I think it is funny that everyone thinks the DC forum lured DEnise away. In the last two weeks for instance DEnise has posted twice as much in the Lounge as in the DC forum.

Lounge 41 posts
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=100643

DC Forum 20 posts
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=100641

Eleazar
01-18-2006, 09:37 PM
I like the people that DC has lured out of the Lounge. But I like them better when they are there and not here. The DC Forum was a stroke of genious. Everybody won.

I dabble over there. But I think the seperate folders was a great idea from the start.

At least fans of other teams or visitors to the board don't show up to find 20 'bush is de debbil' threads on the Chiefs message board now. It's mostly the same few people starting all threads in DC anyways, seems like.

Logical
01-18-2006, 09:51 PM
I dabble over there. But I think the seperate folders was a great idea from the start.

At least fans of other teams or visitors to the board don't show up to find 20 'bush is de debbil' threads on the Chiefs message board now. It's mostly the same few people starting all threads in DC anyways, seems like.That last statement is definitely true. The lack of variety in thread creators has made the thread subjects much less varied and often more subject rehashes than when those threads were part of the main forum and the diverse BB population was creating threads.

Ultra Peanut
01-18-2006, 09:53 PM
I KNOW WHAT POR QUE MEANS EVERYONE I KNOW WHAT POR QUE MEANS

4th and Long
01-18-2006, 09:57 PM
parada! silencio! no más!

Ultra Peanut
01-18-2006, 10:00 PM
¿Que?

'Kay.

Gaz
01-19-2006, 06:32 AM
Hey Gaz, why did you quit participating in the gaming forum? :D

The Chiefs are out of the playoffs and my interest level plummets.

Good luck [although it looks like you won’t need it].

xoxo~
Gaz
Benched.

memyselfI
01-19-2006, 07:31 AM
I think it is funny that everyone thinks the DC forum lured DEnise away. In the last two weeks for instance DEnise has posted twice as much in the Lounge as in the DC forum.

Lounge 41 posts

DC Forum 20 posts

:harumph: tsk, tsk.

It's obvious some of these folks suffer dellusions outside of politics...SHHH, don't let them know WE know. ;)

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2006, 07:51 AM
I think it is funny that everyone thinks the DC forum lured DEnise away. In the last two weeks for instance DEnise has posted twice as much in the Lounge as in the DC forum.

Lounge 41 posts

DC Forum 20 posts

But Duhnise's overall presence on the board has declined significantly. :D

Thanks be to Allah.

Dartgod
01-19-2006, 08:06 AM

Lounge 41 posts

DC Forum 20 posts
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=100641Nice. You select two weeks from her four and a half years of membership to try and validate her existence here.

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2006, 08:19 AM
Nice. You select two weeks from her four and a half years of membership to try and validate her existance here.

Yeah, let's try total posts within EACH of the forums over the time of DC's existence. Heh. Don't be too hard on Jim though; love blinds.

Since Duhnise has been satisfying his sado-masochistic desires he's been reluctant to anger his mistress. ;)

ptlyon
01-19-2006, 08:59 AM

Try ordering THAT in Mexico.

Skip Towne
01-19-2006, 09:00 AM
She only came back here because the DC dried up.

Duck Dog
01-19-2006, 09:12 AM
I call that the Taco John effect... :)

That's not what I call the 'Taco John' effect. Trust me, I had one a few minutes ago.