PDA

View Full Version : How many of you think that TJ might have shut down the Mange to flood the Planet?

Matt Helm
01-18-2006, 03:49 PM
A quick global PM to all of the members telling them that the planet is up and running.

;)

Saulbadguy
01-18-2006, 03:50 PM
DON'T FEED THE TOM!

MOhillbilly
01-18-2006, 03:51 PM
A quick global PM to all of the members telling them that the planet is up and running.

;)

why dont you get off his dick? ****in foo foo.

Hammock Parties
01-18-2006, 03:51 PM
Someone quote Tom, I actually care what he has to say for once.

Matt Helm
01-18-2006, 03:52 PM
DON'T FEED THE TOM!

What a whiner!!!

Got anything constructive to say or are you just busting my balls because... well, you never have had a reason, just because you can get away with it I guess.

tk13
01-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Yeah, this is only the biggest Broncos week in the Mane's history, I'm sure he'd want to lose those traffic numbers.

shakesthecat
01-18-2006, 03:54 PM
Good grief. I seen a lot of posters obsess over other posters in my years here at the Planet, but Cash has taken it to a whole new level.

Hammock Parties
01-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Yeah, this is only the biggest Broncos week in the Mane's history, I'm sure he'd want to lose those traffic numbers.

The Mane has been down for several hours.

Matt Helm
01-18-2006, 04:02 PM
Good grief. I seen a lot of posters obsess over other posters in my years here at the Planet, but Cash has taken it to a whole new level.

What seems to be your problem?

I guess someone needs to define the ;) for you.

Your level has just been lowered. Be careful, the next step down gets your head under water.

dirk digler
01-18-2006, 04:04 PM
Just wait until they lose on Sunday.. :D

Matt Helm
01-18-2006, 04:04 PM

I think one of their problems is that they have had a load of bandwaggoners and other teams fans joining lately. They claim over 5000 members, most of them have less than 10 posts, like over 3200 of them.

I think their data base might have overloaded!!

shakesthecat
01-18-2006, 04:05 PM
What seems to be your problem?

I guess someone needs to define the ;) for you.

Your level has just been lowered. Be careful, the next step down gets your head under water.

What's this make now? 10....15 threads you've started dedicated to Taco.

It's pretty clear who has the problem here.

Rausch
01-18-2006, 04:05 PM
why dont you get off his dick? ****in foo foo.

What he said...

Hammock Parties
01-18-2006, 04:18 PM
So...anyone going to quote the thread starter?

Matt Helm
01-18-2006, 04:18 PM

That's a pretty good accusation. How about posting a link to each one of them?

Personally I don't care if you have a problem with my displeasure with a troll from another NFL team. I can easily add your name to my ignore this poster list, notice I didn't say ignore button, I don't use that. I just ignore those that are worthless. Shakes, just in case you missed the intent there, you are worthless.

tk13
01-18-2006, 04:19 PM
So...anyone going to quote the thread starter?
Somebody did. Apparently you have them on ignore too.

Matt Helm
01-18-2006, 04:19 PM
Just wait until they lose on Sunday.. :D

They are already losers, Sunday will just reconfirm it for them.

Iowanian
01-18-2006, 04:20 PM
Shakes...put on your back support. You'll have incoming now that Pvt Pyle is riled up.

Hammock Parties
01-18-2006, 04:22 PM

Oops. Nevermind. I don't have MoHomo on ignore but I didn't quite understand that he quoted the thread starter.

Matt Helm
01-18-2006, 04:24 PM

Don't feed the GoPaint Troll!!

Taco John
01-18-2006, 04:25 PM
Please don't feed the Tom.

Brock
01-18-2006, 04:25 PM

By all means, do your part to keep this topic at the top. Jesus.

beer bacon
01-18-2006, 04:26 PM

Taco, is it true you are rigging this Sunday's game so you can have bragging rights at the planet?

SPchief
01-18-2006, 04:26 PM
That's a pretty good accusation. How about posting a link to each one of them?

Personally I don't care if you have a problem with my displeasure with a troll from another NFL team. I can easily add your name to my ignore this poster list, notice I didn't say ignore button, I don't use that. I just ignore those that are worthless. Shakes, just in case you missed the intent there, you are worthless.

Wow, pot meet kettle

Hammock Parties
01-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Wow, pot meet kettle

No shit. Tom might be the most worthless poster in the history of Chiefsplanet.

Matt Helm
01-18-2006, 04:30 PM

You are wrong. By all accounts you still hold that title with no chances of anyone passing you up!!

You seem big on the TJ bandwaggon. Do you care to find some of the many threads I've started regarding TJ?

Matt Helm
01-18-2006, 04:31 PM

GUYS!!!! DON'T FEED THE TACO TROLL!!!!

htismaqe
01-18-2006, 04:36 PM

ROFL

Oh the irony!

Matt Helm
01-18-2006, 04:41 PM

Shakes, I knew you would be too lazy to search for any threads I started about TJ. There are 2. I searched using every login I've had on the planet and came up with those.

There is one about a lady that went ballistic over a taco at a fast food place, so if we count that it's 3.

I think you may be the one developing an obsession.

Rausch
01-18-2006, 04:43 PM
Shakes, I knew you would be too lazy to search for any threads I started about TJ. There are 2. I searched using every login I've had on the planet and came up with those.

Oh, goodie.

Yet another "Tom Cash."

Matt Helm
01-18-2006, 04:45 PM
Oh, goodie.

Yet another "Tom Cash."

Where the hell have you been?

This is the login I had at the beginning of the board. R8er_H8er. I guess you missed that, but somehow that doesn't surprise me.

MOhillbilly
01-18-2006, 04:46 PM
Shakes, I knew you would be too lazy to search for any threads I started about TJ. There are 2.

that just means youre 2 times gayer than the majority of CP posters.

Rausch
01-18-2006, 04:48 PM
Where the hell have you been?

This is the login I had at the beginning of the board. R8er_H8er. I guess you missed that, but somehow that doesn't surprise me.

How many handles have you had?

And WTF am I supposed to keep track of every new handle you decide to create? Why would I give a ****?...

SPchief
01-18-2006, 04:51 PM

There is one about a lady that went ballistic over a taco at a fast food place, so if we count that it's 3.

I think you may be the one developing an obsession.

What a ****ing tool

Matt Helm
01-18-2006, 04:51 PM
How many handles have you had?

And WTF am I supposed to keep track of every new handle you decide to create? Why would I give a ****?...

That depends upon who you ask. There is a finite number of logins I've had, there is an infinite number of logins that have been attributed to me. So I'm not telling of how many I've actually had and your guess would be as good as anyone else's.

Probably >3 and <you think.

The urban legend lives!

Matt Helm
01-18-2006, 04:52 PM
What a ****ing tool
No worse than you.

Now quit cruising on Glenstone or you will be ticketed and your car impounded!

Matt Helm
01-18-2006, 04:53 PM
that just means youre 2 times gayer than the majority of CP posters.

...and 1/1000th as gay as you!

You billy's do practice the mountain goat rituals don't you? Or is that the squeal like a pig ritual?

SPchief
01-18-2006, 05:03 PM
...and 1/1000th as gay as you!

You billy's do practice the mountain goat rituals don't you? Or is that the squeal like a pig ritual?

Do you take solace in the fact that nobody here likes you and wishes you were dead??

You must have some issues to keep coming back and getting shit on over and over and over.

shakesthecat
01-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Do you take solace in the fact that nobody here likes you and wishes you were dead??

You must have some issues to keep coming back and getting shit on over and over and over.

Judging from his last 2 posts, I think I can answer this for Matt.

"I know you are, but what am I"

BURN!!!!!!1!!1

Matt Helm
01-19-2006, 07:29 AM

You are quite wrong, but far be it from me to correct someone that wishes me dead, continue in your wishes.

Issues? who needs issues to piss off turds like you?

Matt Helm
01-19-2006, 07:30 AM
Judging from his last 2 posts, I think I can answer this for Matt.

"I know you are, but what am I"

BURN!!!!!!1!!1

Very intelligent response from someone with a lower IQ than the numbers in his burn statement!

He who angers you owns you - shakes seems to be owned!!!