PDA

View Full Version : Thank god I'm awake!

Frankie
01-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Just before waking up this morning I had one of those really real and believable dreams. Someone here had posted that per ESPN Herm had hired some Jets O coach we had never heard of as the Chiefs OC. He had a foreign sounding name but not Heimerdinger. That with Solari still availabe and even AS showing interest to return (in my dream anyway)! :banghead: It was a planet implosion.

According to an old superstition "if you tell your dream/nightmare to others then it probably won't come true." So there, I'm taking no chances. ;)

Fire Me Boy!
01-19-2006, 08:26 AM
I had a dream gochiefs had a crush on jAZ. There, jAZ. It won't come true. I think I saved you.

King_Chief_Fan
01-19-2006, 08:39 AM
Just before waking up this morning I had one of those really real and believable dreams. Someone here had posted that per ESPN Herm had hired some Jets O coach we had never heard of as the Chiefs OC. He had a foreign sounding name but not Heimerdinger. That with Solari still availabe and even AS showing interest to return (in my dream anyway)! :banghead: It was a planet implosion.

According to an old superstition "if you tell your dream/nightmare to others then it probably won't come true." So there, I'm taking no chances. ;)

and to think my dreams were wasted on beaches, babes and fast cars

Eleazar
01-19-2006, 08:42 AM
I had the same thing happen to me last night. It didn't have anything to do with the Chiefs but I barely got any sleep.

morphius
01-19-2006, 08:48 AM
What is funny is the fact that you were worried about the OC aspect about the dream, and not the sad fact that you were dreaming about reading an internet BB in your sleep. lol!

Rain Man
01-19-2006, 09:22 AM

Was it al-Zawahri? Because, man, that would really cause a meltdown.

Frankie
01-19-2006, 09:27 AM
:LOL:
Last I checked he was not a position coach with the Jets.

greg63
01-19-2006, 09:42 AM
I had a dream that Frankie had a dream about...:D

Rain Man
01-19-2006, 09:46 AM
:LOL:
Last I checked he was not a position coach with the Jets.

Oh. I thought you meant in your dream he was a position coach for the Jets.

Of course, now that I think about it, New York would be the last place that he would go to coach.

patteeu
01-19-2006, 09:47 AM

I doubt if that's who Frankie was thinking of. That guy hasn't coached any offense involving New York jets for over 4 years.

Rain Man
01-19-2006, 09:55 AM
I doubt if that's who Frankie was thinking of. That guy hasn't coached any offense involving New York jets for over 4 years.

I'm laughing even as I recognize that you could get pounded for this.

Brock
01-19-2006, 09:57 AM

ROFL :shake:

patteeu
01-19-2006, 10:10 AM
I'm laughing even as I recognize that you could get pounded for this.

Yes, I'm sure some sensitive guy from NY who knew someone who died that day will be along to castigate me for my poor taste soon. I'm working on some material making light of the Katrina disaster though so I might miss the scolding.

Matt Helm
01-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Frankie, stay away from the peyote pizza before bed!

Hammock Parties
01-19-2006, 11:26 AM
I had a dream gochiefs had a crush on jAZ. There, jAZ. It won't come true. I think I saved you.

That depends. Are we 100% sure jAZ isn't Carrie Underwood?

BIG_DADDY
01-19-2006, 11:30 AM
Frankie,

So what kind of dreams do terrorists have? ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
01-19-2006, 12:04 PM
That depends. Are we 100% sure jAZ isn't Carrie Underwood?
Even if it were Carrie Underwood, it wouldn't change the fact that I saved her from you! :p