PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Solari promoted to OC

huskerdooz
01-19-2006, 10:30 AM
At the risk of getting flamed for premature posting. The same time Boal was reporting that AS was heading to WASH as OC, he said that Solari was being promoted to OC of the Chiefs. Ican't confirm it from any other source as of yet so take it for what its worth.

SLAG
01-19-2006, 10:31 AM
At the risk of getting flamed for premature posting. The same time Boal was reporting that AS was heading to WASH as OC, he said that Solari was being promoted to OC of the Chiefs. Ican't confirm it from any other source as of yet so take it for what its worth.

You could have seen the other thread on here that said the same thing

just a thought

huskerdooz
01-19-2006, 10:43 AM
My bad, when posting this I just looked at thread titles, not contents of the threads.

FringeNC
01-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Now the question becomes, how will the offense change under Solari?

I know the thinking is that we will run more, but I am not so sure. We were already near the bottom of the league in percentage of plays that were passes.

The one thing I think is that Green may be given more authority to audible.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-19-2006, 10:47 AM
My bad, when posting this I just looked at thread titles, not contents of the threads.

my bad, I needed to put Rhona Moss' name in the thread starter with disclaimer

Dunit35
01-19-2006, 10:53 AM
We ran the ball a lot with Johnson, how much more carries does he need 35-40? Audibiles would be good though.

SLAG
01-19-2006, 10:54 AM
Now the question becomes, how will the offense change under Solari?

I know the thinking is that we will run more, but I am not so sure. We were already near the bottom of the league in percentage of plays that were passes.

The one thing I think is that Green may be given more authority to audible.

I hope so,

I feel green can be better than Al at calling Plays

jidar
01-19-2006, 11:03 AM
You can't run more than we do already.
I just hope he doesn't decide to run it much less either.

htismaqe
01-19-2006, 11:12 AM
I don't think it's about running more or less.

It's about runs and passes being used at the appropriate times.

Al was a great OC, but he sometimes made odd decisions when considering down and distance...

DaneMcCloud
01-19-2006, 11:22 AM
I feel green can be better than Al at calling Plays

All Al Saunders has done with this offense is essentially lead the NFL in total offense and points for the past 5 years. Yet you think that the QB would be better at calling the offense plays than Saunders? You're a MORON.

Why don't you take a step back and learn a little more about the NFL before making such ridiculous statements.

SLAG
01-19-2006, 11:29 AM
All Al Saunders has done with this offense is essentially lead the NFL in total offense and points for the past 5 years. Yet you think that the QB would be better at calling the offense plays than Saunders? You're a MORON.

Why don't you take a step back and learn a little more about the NFL before making such ridiculous statements.

My Evidence is More than Substantial to back up my statements...

See: BUF- 2005, How good was Al then :shrug:

I like Al but with out Green Behind Center Al isnt 1/2 the man we make him up to be.

When trent is in Charge he Rocks.. (See the Last 1.5min of the Raiders game where he drives down to set up "the dive")

dumbass

DaneMcCloud
01-19-2006, 11:42 AM
My Evidence is More than Substantial to back up my statements...

What evidence can you possibly have that definitely proves that Trent Green is better suited to call the plays? You SERIOUSLY think that TG should be the man calling the plays because “Once a upon a time in Buffalo”, the Chiefs only scored 3 points?

You're the DUMBASS. But go ahead and continue with your non-sensical rantings for all the forum to see.

SLAG
01-19-2006, 11:49 AM
What evidence can you possibly have that definitely proves that Trent Green is better suited to call the plays? You SERIOUSLY think that TG should be the man calling the plays because “Once a upon a time in Buffalo”, the Chiefs only scored 3 points?

You're the DUMBASS. But go ahead and continue with your non-sensical rantings for all the forum to see.

I have never heard LJ complain because Trent has Cute Play Calling.

And you have seen yourself Trent get Mad because he was not allowed to call the plays.

Al just tries too hard.

I never said Trent Should be the Man calling Plays, I stated that he would be better than Al at it, Hell No one knows the Offence better then Trent.

I think Solari would be a good choice to help trent Do his job

DaneMcCloud
01-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Wow, Dumbass and Moron were inappropriate words for you, Mr. Slag. Maybe Clueless and Idiot would have been better choices?

SLAG
01-19-2006, 12:15 PM
Wow, Dumbass and Moron were inappropriate words for you, Mr. Slag. Maybe Clueless and Idiot would have been better choices?

you still havent provided evidence to support your case

TRR
01-19-2006, 12:15 PM
There is no way anyone can question Al Saunders, and his play calling. The offense under Saunders was record setting. Green knows this offense inside and out, but Saunders was the one in charge...make no mistake about it.

You bring up one game in how many years of Saunders running this O Slag?? Give me a break.

SLAG
01-19-2006, 12:18 PM
There is no way anyone can question Al Saunders, and his play calling. The offense under Saunders was record setting. Green knows this offense inside and out, but Saunders was the one in charge...make no mistake about it.

You bring up one game in how many years of Saunders running this O Slag?? Give me a break.

Once again I am Not Aganst Al at all.

Dont get me Wrong.

I never Said Trent Should be the O.C. I just stated that he would be good at calling the plays and he should have the choice to override the play that was called, Trent is a Seasoned QB and can read Defenses Very well.

Please dont put Words in my Mouth

Rausch
01-19-2006, 12:22 PM
I don't think it's about running more or less.

It's about runs and passes being used at the appropriate times.

Al was a great OC, but he sometimes made odd decisions when considering down and distance...

Exactly how I feel.

LJ would rip off two 5+ yard runs in a row and on the next first down throw a WR screen to Dante.

Why not use play action?
Why not run again?

Seek
01-19-2006, 12:24 PM
Okay the rumor of AS going to Washington is building credibility. supposedly KFFL is reporting that they have agreed but are still working out the contract.

rcloud02
01-19-2006, 01:16 PM

Your a dushbag danemccloud.....