PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed: Confirmed threads are gay.

Pants
01-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Carry on.

Dunit35
01-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Why dont we just fill up the front page with confirmed threads.

Deberg_1990
01-19-2006, 02:47 PM
Not as gay as Angel threads.

luv
01-19-2006, 02:50 PM
We're already halfway there.

Bob Dole
01-19-2006, 02:54 PM

That would be great! Maybe the other half can be filled up with political topics posted by people with 1M+ animated signature files, and we can officially declare the website a giant festering pile of shit and attribute all to Phobia not being "in charge" any more and everyone will be happy!

Ultra Peanut
01-19-2006, 02:55 PM
I like the way you think.

ptlyon
01-19-2006, 02:55 PM
That would be great! Maybe the other half can be filled up with political topics posted by people with 1M+ animated signature files, and we can officially declare the website a giant festering pile of shit and attribute all to Phobia not being "in charge" any more and everyone will be happy!

Wowsa Bob - just went over the edge, didn't ya?

Skip Towne
01-19-2006, 02:57 PM
Can we do that? I mean with Phobia not being in charge?

Ultra Peanut
01-19-2006, 02:58 PM
We should make a new rule that every user must have a minimum sig height of 500 pixels and/or filesize of 800KB.

ptlyon
01-19-2006, 03:04 PM
We should make a new rule that every user must have a minimum sig height of 500 pixels and/or filesize of 800KB.

Neh. Too small.

Bob Dole
01-19-2006, 03:04 PM
Wowsa Bob - just went over the edge, didn't ya?

Nope. Bob Dole is simply disappointed that there's a population here that are worse than a bunch of 13 year-old kids whose parents left them home alone for a weekend.

If people want to turn this place into Pigskin Park II and the community wants to let them, that's not Bob Dole's problem.

Pants
01-19-2006, 03:06 PM
Nope. Bob Dole is simply disappointed that there's a population here that are worse than a bunch of 13 year-old kids whose parents left them home alone for a weekend.

If people want to turn this place into Pigskin Park II and the community wants to let them, that's not Bob Dole's problem.

Why can't do what Phobia would have done - delete all the gay confirmed threads.

FAX
01-19-2006, 03:07 PM
Excuse me for interrupting, Mr. Dole, but, can someone report their own thread?

FAX

Skip Towne
01-19-2006, 03:13 PM

FAX
You could if Phobia was still in charge.

Bob Dole
01-19-2006, 03:16 PM
Why can't do what Phobia would have done - delete all the gay confirmed threads.

Are you sure that's what Phobia would have done? Because there are probably some people that will maintain that he wouldn't have done that, and then that will be an issue.

Then of course, there's the other alternate reality where Phobia would have started a poll and let everyone vote on it.

And then there's the 4th option that says nothing is really any different than it ever has been unless you want to read between the lines.

Bob Dole
01-19-2006, 03:17 PM

FAX

Yes.

ptlyon
01-19-2006, 03:18 PM
Are you sure that's what Phobia would have done? Because there are probably some people that will maintain that he wouldn't have done that, and then that will be an issue.

Then of course, there's the other alternate reality where Phobia would have started a poll and let everyone vote on it.

And then there's the 4th option that says nothing is really any different than it ever has been unless you want to read between the lines.

Yep.

Gone.

Bob Dole
01-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Yep.

Gone.

Not even close.

Imagine Bob Dole is Charles Whitman and ChiefsPlanet.com is the tower at UT. That will be closer to the scenario if Bob Dole loses it.

FAX
01-19-2006, 03:23 PM
I think Mr. Bob Dole is doing just fine.

You hang in there, Mr. Bob Dole.

FAX

Pants
01-19-2006, 03:25 PM

Hmm, maybe it was you or htis that deleted threads on retarded days like this. Either way, I remember it happening. Anyway, Phobia is gone and you're in charge now, you can do as you please.

ptlyon
01-19-2006, 03:28 PM
Anyway, Phobia is gone and you're in charge now, you can do as you please.

It is just like walking around the house in your underwear while your wife is gone.

Dunit35
01-19-2006, 04:14 PM
Eating whatever you want too.

Calcountry
01-19-2006, 04:29 PM
Not even close.

Imagine Bob Dole is Charles Whitman and ChiefsPlanet.com is the tower at UT. That will be closer to the scenario if Bob Dole loses it.Ole Bob Dole was a merry old soul.... never mind.

I think you are doing fine Bob, the people are wallowing in the vacuum of Phobia. They are like rats that have been deprived of light for 30 days, suddenly being thrust under 100 watt light bulb.