PDA

View Full Version : Again, new Chiefs' OC interviewed on 610, again.

patteeu
01-20-2006, 10:15 AM
Mike Solari was interviewed on the Tim Grunhard show (610AM) this morning. It was an upbeat interview although I'm not sure how much news it made. In fact, I can't really remember much about what Solari said because he kept saying the word "again." He started almost every answer with the word "again" and then used it two or three times during the course of that answer. In fact, I'm not sure about this but Solari may be more attached to the word "again" than Samie Parker is to the phrase "know what I'm sayin'?" One big difference between Solari and Parker is that Solari would sound intelligent and articulate if he could break his habit of using the word "again."

Again, Solari was interviewed on 610 this morning but I couldn't focus on what he said because he kept saying "again." Know what I'm sayin'?

Rausch
01-20-2006, 10:18 AM
So.......he wants us to strike up a truce with Ben Laden?...

Coach
01-20-2006, 10:27 AM

Again? :spock:

:)

patteeu
01-20-2006, 10:29 AM

Again, I think he might have said something about bringing him in to interview him for the O-line coach job, but I'm not sure because, again, I was distracted by his repeated use of the word "again."

patteeu
01-20-2006, 10:29 AM
Again? :spock:

:)

ROFL

Rausch
01-20-2006, 10:33 AM
Again, I think he might have said something about bringing him in to interview him for the O-line coach job, but I'm not sure because, again, I was distracted by his repeated use of the word "again."

I see how that can become a distraction.

Reminds me of the radio crew for Mizzou football.

"Yeah, Mike. They sure did come after the QB Mike. Tell you what Mike, they haven't done a whole lot to protect that quarterback today..."

patteeu
01-20-2006, 10:38 AM
I see how that can become a distraction.

Reminds me of the radio crew for Mizzou football.

"Yeah, Mike. They sure did come after the QB Mike. Tell you what Mike, they haven't done a whole lot to protect that quarterback today..."

Last year, Samie Parker did an interview with the morning host on this same radio station (610AM) and they made a big deal about how Parker said "know what I'm sayin'" something like 27 times in a 1 minute interview (these numbers may be off, but I'm sure you get what I mean). Apparently Parker didn't take it too well (who would have thunk it?) and now he won't give that host interviews. I'm betting they don't go off on Solari like that, but he was pretty bad.

jspchief
01-20-2006, 10:44 AM
I've noticed a lot of these coords don't have the speaking thing down yet.

Marinelli sounded like a freakin goon yesterday.

savedin79
01-20-2006, 02:09 PM
again,again and again.

Dunit35
01-20-2006, 02:20 PM

I noticed that yesterday too. He was horrible.

chiefsfaninNC
01-20-2006, 02:34 PM
Who is Mike Solari again?

alpha_omega
01-20-2006, 02:36 PM
Last year, Samie Parker did an interview with the morning host on this same radio station (610AM) and they made a big deal about how Parker said "know what I'm sayin'" something like 27 times in a 1 minute interview (these numbers may be off, but I'm sure you get what I mean). Apparently Parker didn't take it too well (who would have thunk it?) and now he won't give that host interviews. I'm betting they don't go off on Solari like that, but he was pretty bad.

I recall that interview very well...and haven't heard Samie on the radio since then.

The Solari piece must have been pretty bad to make you recall the "know what i'm sayin" interview.

Hammock Parties
01-20-2006, 02:38 PM

Yep. I'm a more accomplished public speaker than some of these guys. It's amazing. I can't remember a year in which so many n00bs got head coaching jobs.

Iowanian
01-20-2006, 02:39 PM
I'm sure he's just nervous speaking with the media.....I know a guy who when he gets in front of people to speak, will say "Ok OK" more than Joe Peschi on Lethal Weapon.

Hoover
01-20-2006, 02:58 PM
Maybe he just got done watching Kurt Russell in Miracle?

Saulbadguy
01-20-2006, 03:00 PM
We are more interested in what you say rather than what you do.

patteeu
01-20-2006, 03:12 PM
I recall that interview very well...and haven't heard Samie on the radio since then.

The Solari piece must have been pretty bad to make you recall the "know what i'm sayin" interview.

The frequency of the "again"'s was just as bad, but Solari sounded a lot more articulate than Parker once you get past that. I'm sure he will get better as he gets more comfortable speaking to reporters on air.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-20-2006, 03:24 PM
Ok, so does anyone know what he said?

phxchief
01-20-2006, 03:46 PM
Who is Mike Solari again?

The guy you can thank when Willie Roaf and Will Shields lineup as Chiefs in 2006.

beer bacon
01-20-2006, 03:55 PM
We are more interested in what you say rather than what you do.

**** results. Just be a pretty ballerina damnit!

DomerNKC
01-20-2006, 05:25 PM
Who is Mike Solari again?again, he is the new oc. then again, you probably didn't see that.

Sure-Oz
01-20-2006, 06:09 PM
Again??? NO AGAIN NO AGAIN!!!!!!!!