PDA

View Full Version : Are all men assholes?

luv
01-22-2006, 01:55 AM
I am not saying that you all are. I'm just trying to see how you view yourselves as a whole. I'm not saying women aren't bitches. That's just not the topic of this particular thread.

So, what do you think?

Frazod
01-22-2006, 01:57 AM
Just wondering....

Poll forthcoming.....

Yes.

You got a problem with that? :D

ck_IN
01-22-2006, 01:58 AM
Hmmm, sounds like someone had a bad date.

Fox River
01-22-2006, 01:59 AM
I wish that women were all assholes. There is nothing like putting it where it does not belong.

luv
01-22-2006, 01:59 AM
Hmmm, sounds like someone had a bad date.
LOL...

Nah...just wondering how you guys view yourselves. :)

Fox River
01-22-2006, 02:00 AM
I am not an asshole. I am a prick.

Mecca
01-22-2006, 02:01 AM
All of them.............except me of course.

ck_IN
01-22-2006, 02:02 AM
Men can be dicks and women can be biatches. As Mr. Gump said, 'Lifes like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get'.

J Diddy
LOL...

Nah...just wondering how you guys view yourselves. :)

I usually view myself about 2 am in front of a computer. Usually typing with 1 hand. hehe

luv
Men can be dicks and women can be biatches. As Mr. Gump said, 'Lifes like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get'.
I almost put that by the 50% option.

luv
01-22-2006, 02:03 AM
I usually view myself about 2 am in front of a computer. Usually typing with 1 hand. hehe
I thought guys only watched when women were only using one hand.

Katipan
01-22-2006, 02:04 AM
Send all the Assholes my way.

J Diddy
01-22-2006, 02:05 AM
I thought guys only watched when women were only using one hand.

Thank you for prooving my point.

See what you know about men.

J Diddy
01-22-2006, 02:05 AM
Send all the Assholes my way.

This sounds like a sound bite from queer eye for the straight guy

ck_IN
01-22-2006, 02:07 AM
<i>I thought guys only watched when women were only using one hand.</i>

And how many hands are you using?

Enquiring minds want to know. Actually perverted ones want to know but who's counting.

<i>Send all the Assholes my way.</i>

A statement like that from a woman is disturbing on so many levels.

luv
01-22-2006, 02:07 AM
Thank you for prooving my point.

See what you know about men.
No problem.

I know a few things. Just not what a man prefers when he's all alone with Rosey.

KCChiefsMan
01-22-2006, 02:09 AM
I'm an a$$hole, but women are bitches

luv
01-22-2006, 02:09 AM
I'm an a$$hole, but women are bitches
Never said we weren't. :)

Chiefs Pantalones
01-22-2006, 02:13 AM
No they aren't. Look harder.

luv
01-22-2006, 02:20 AM
I figure me being an asshole was an important learning experience for many girls. I think they're better people for being ****ed over by me. I'm expecting thank you cards any day now.

Ungrateful bitches.
ROFL

Dunit35
01-22-2006, 02:20 AM
" We have no way of knowing what lays ahead for us in the future, all we can do is use the information at hand to make the best decision possible."

Give it time my lady, there is someone out there for everyone. It could happen today, tomorrow or five years down the road. Meeting that special someone could happen at the most awkward time of your life. You may think all men are assholes and that theres noone out there. But there is that one man who thinks all women are whores and that he will never meet that someone until he amazingly runs into you.

ck_IN
01-22-2006, 02:23 AM
<i>until he amazingly runs into you</i>

Assuming of course that you don't feign whiplash, take him to court and sue him for everything but his boxers.

That might put a damper on the relationship.

luv
01-22-2006, 02:23 AM
" We have no way of knowing what lays ahead for us in the future, all we can do is use the information at hand to make the best decision possible."

Give it time my lady, there is someone out there for everyone. It could happen today, tomorrow or five years down the road. Meeting that special someone could happen at the most awkward time of your life. You may think all men are assholes and that theres noone out there. But there is that one man who thinks all women are whores and that he will never meet that someone until he amazingly runs into you.
Let me repeat. This is not what I think. This is asking what you think. I am not seeking advice on finding a life mate. I'm just wondering if you think that you, as men, are assholes.

Dunit35
01-22-2006, 02:26 AM
Let me repeat. This is not what I think. This is asking what you think. I am not seeking advice on finding a life mate. I'm just wondering if you think that you, as men, are assholes.

Well then...There are many many assholes out there, men and women both. It really depends on a persons definition of an asshole. But it does seem like the more assholes a person runs into, the more they would think every member of the opposite sex is an asshole.

Tribal Warfare
01-22-2006, 02:28 AM
Yes, we are all assholes. the ones who say they're, those are the one who are lying. Every man has the innerjerk within him. The premise is called trying to get laid.

keg in kc
01-22-2006, 02:30 AM
What?

luv
01-22-2006, 02:31 AM
No, all men are not assholes.

BUT, all men ARE assholes to some girls.

Any girl that suspects every man is an asshole to her... might want to wonder why. Unless, of course, she likes it.
I was actually thinking 50/50 to be honest. I agree though. It depends on the person.I look at the guys that some girls are with and wonder what on earth they see in them (besides being eye candy or something). Maybe they've seen a side of them that I haven't.

Dunit35
01-22-2006, 02:33 AM
You obviously don't understand a ****ing thing. The best way to get laid consistently is to be an asshole.

Sometimes for a man to have confidence they may have to be an asshole. Sometimes men can't be no balled pussy losers all the time and actually turn into an asshole just so the women can do something hes been telling her to do all along.

Dunit35
01-22-2006, 02:38 AM

Yep and too bad all I've ever picked out of the box is a bunch of coconut candys and I hate coconuts.

luv
01-22-2006, 02:42 AM
Yep and too bad all I've ever picked out of the box is a bunch of coconut candys and I hate coconuts.
Ooooooo...I love the coconut ones. Guess it does depend on the person. Weird how choosing men/women can be compared to choosing chocolates. I have the caramel down pat though. Can always pick them out of the box.

Ebolapox
01-22-2006, 02:44 AM
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the (fill in the blank) are pussies. And (fill in the blank) is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f*cked by dicks. But dicks also f*ck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*ck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*ck too much or f*ck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of sh*t that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh*t!

-EB-

Dunit35
01-22-2006, 02:46 AM
Ooooooo...I love the coconut ones. Guess it does depend on the person. Weird how choosing men/women can be compared to choosing chocolates. I have the caramel down pat though. Can always pick them out of the box.

I myself will only eat the pure chocolate ones. Every other chocolate in there I hate. So I guess like my chocolate, I can be picky with the opposite sex.

John Matrix
01-22-2006, 02:46 AM
You should have had an 85% option.

Dunit35
01-22-2006, 02:47 AM
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the (fill in the blank) are pussies. And (fill in the blank) is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f*cked by dicks. But dicks also f*ck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*ck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*ck too much or f*ck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of sh*t that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh*t!

-EB-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What you have to do, put that movie in and type it as they were saying it?

Ebolapox
01-22-2006, 02:49 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What you have to do, put that movie in and type it as they were saying it?

google is your friend :)

-EB-

Tribal Warfare
01-22-2006, 03:12 AM
You obviously don't understand a ****ing thing. The best way to get laid consistently is to be an asshole.

I thought I made that abundantly clear

ChiefsCountry
01-22-2006, 04:00 AM
Most guys are assholes, but there are few that arent.