PDA

View Full Version : *** Official Orange Mane is imploding! thread ***

chief4life
01-22-2006, 05:36 PM
LOL go over there and check it out omg i havent laughed this hard in a long time, and i am loving it. You kick ass Steelers!!!

www.orangemane.com ROFL

tonyd
01-22-2006, 05:37 PM
I couldn't get on it.... ha ha

chief4life
01-22-2006, 05:45 PM
I couldn't get on it.... ha ha

Its because it probably crashed lol

SoCalBronco
01-22-2006, 05:47 PM
nah, we arent imploding. We are disappointed in this game, but still very proud of the ballclub's progress this season. Steelers are a very deserving conference champ though.

Skip Towne
01-22-2006, 05:47 PM
I don't want to go over there and get all stinky. What are they saying?

KChiefsQT
01-22-2006, 05:48 PM
nah, we arent imploding. We are disappointed in this game, but still very proud of the ballclub's progress this season. Steelers are a very deserving conference champ though.
How many tears were you wiping away when you typed up that bs??

chief4life
01-22-2006, 05:50 PM
I don't want to go over there and get all stinky. What are they saying?

Its mostly about Plummer and how much he sucks, and they are bitching about ferguson getting burned on every 3rd and long. Man what a bunch of cry babies lol

Dunit35
01-22-2006, 05:52 PM
The Orange Mane sucks.

Thig Lyfe
01-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

01-22-2006, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt
this thread asks whether the old "bad" jake is really gone or not. we all believed that the old AZ jake was dead and buried. it's not a matter of just b****ing about his poor play, which is what's on other threads. on this thread, i'm asking if OM'ers think this was a bad game, but that jake has turned the corner, or if the old jake is back.

EVERY QB has bad games, get over it.

Jake had... 2, 3 bad games all year?

He is very good, but even the great QBs have bad days. I have faith in him coming back even stronger next year.

They will never learn. ROFL ROFL ROFL

InvisibleCloudBein
01-22-2006, 07:13 PM
That is nothing like the 5-alarm meltdown on here after the Indy loss.

Too bad we have to get pleasure from our rivals losing in the playoffs that from our team actually winning a game after the 16th one.

I would take their 1-1, 14-4 overall season, especially since most people (even Donkeee fans) didn't expect anything better than 10-6

Dunit35
01-22-2006, 07:14 PM
Jake cant get it done in the important games.

Tribal Warfare
01-22-2006, 07:15 PM
Excuse! Excuses! ROFL

01-22-2006, 07:15 PM

Too bad we have to get pleasure from our rivals losing in the playoffs that from our team actually winning a game after the 16th one.

I would take their 1-1, 14-4 overall season, especially since most people (even Donkeee fans) didn't expect anything better than 10-6

"Too bad"? Yes, but I will always enjoy seeing the Bronco's lose.

InvisibleCloudBein
01-22-2006, 07:16 PM
EDIT: woops, wrong thread.

Ugly Duck
01-22-2006, 07:28 PM
nah, we arent imploding. We are disappointed in this game, but still very proud of the ballclub's progress this season. Steelers are a very deserving conference champ though.Yo... I don't have the cajones to log on to the Mane and kick anybody when they are down. Heck - I can't even do that to ChiefsFanz. You guyz did put a scare into me, though. Oakland's recent misery has been so pervasive that all we have left is our division-leading 3 Superbowls to hang on to. You durn near took that away from us this season. Then we wudda had nothing. Rival hatred aside, you guyz quashed a big bugaboo this season. AFCW rival fanz used to laugh and snicker that Denver hasn't won a postseason game since Buck retired. We kaint do that no mo. You came within a hair's breadth of another Superbowl - kudos and respect to you. Ya stinkin' Donkey-lover.

Smed1065
01-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Past two years Chiefs rule!

Calcountry
01-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt
this thread asks whether the old "bad" jake is really gone or not. we all believed that the old AZ jake was dead and buried. it's not a matter of just b****ing about his poor play, which is what's on other threads. on this thread, i'm asking if OM'ers think this was a bad game, but that jake has turned the corner, or if the old jake is back.

EVERY QB has bad games, get over it.

Jake had... 2, 3 bad games all year?

He is very good, but even the great QBs have bad days. I have faith in him coming back even stronger next year.

They will never learn. ROFL ROFL ROFLPerhaps Jake can get a haircut and a shave now.

Eleazar
01-22-2006, 08:02 PM
I bet a lot of people giving him a pass by saying he only played 2 or 3 bad games all year slap on Peyton Manning and others for not being able to win the big game.

greg63
01-22-2006, 08:06 PM
The mange always implodes whenever Jake the Fake crashes and burns; just like I said he would. :D

Anubis_Zyklon
01-22-2006, 09:26 PM

I didnt expect anything but a 9-7 record this year so your right. A pretty decent year regardless.

chiefs4me
01-22-2006, 09:30 PM
It's not that bad, although they keep moving threads to the horses butt......:rolleyes: and TJ is posting from a hotel.....the only smack I have seen him talk is the truth..the road to the SB did go thru denver......:deevee:

Chan93lx50
01-22-2006, 09:56 PM
Hmmm, What would Taco do?

Kick'em when they are down boys!

Frazod
01-22-2006, 09:59 PM
It's not that bad, although they keep moving threads to the horses butt......:rolleyes: and TJ is posting from a hotel.....the only smack I have seen him talk is the truth..the road to the SB did go thru denver......:deevee:

I wish I could be there the first time he logs on here and sees his "revised" signature picture.

BWAAHAAHAAA :evil:

Pitt Gorilla
01-22-2006, 09:59 PM

I would take their 1-1, 14-4 overall season, especially since most people (even Donkeee fans) didn't expect anything better than 10-6Cough//Donkfan//Cough.

Boon
01-22-2006, 10:06 PM
Excuse! Excuses! ROFL

Yeah Jake has a cold. That's it he has a cold. That's why he was choking uh, er, coughing so much.

morphius
01-22-2006, 10:30 PM
If it wasn't for the Refs last week Denver wouldn't have been embarrassed this week.

Valiant
01-23-2006, 12:46 AM
Umm, it is the donkeys... You always kick them when they are down if you get the chance...

Halfcan
01-23-2006, 01:05 AM
But Jake had a tummy ache-must be true that semen doesn't digest.

greg63
01-23-2006, 01:40 AM
...Just tried to register at the mange just to lurk long enough to check out the implode, and registration has been disable by the administrator. ROFL

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-23-2006, 07:45 AM
...Just tried to register at the mange just to lurk long enough to check out the implode, and registration has been disable by the administrator. ROFL

That doesn't surprise me. They can dish it out but they can't take it.

What a bunch of losers! :deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee: