PDA

View Full Version : Cheer up Donk Fans

crossbow
01-22-2006, 08:59 PM
You got Maurice Clarette ready to take you to the promised land next year. Not to mention the 4 corderbacks you drafted.

Anubis_Zyklon
01-22-2006, 09:13 PM
What are you talking about? Clarett was dumped before the season even began. lol

SLAG
01-22-2006, 09:14 PM
I dont want you to Cheer up

I want you to cry for hours and I hope you climb to the Top of that dumb horse at Incesto and JUMP!

Anubis_Zyklon
01-22-2006, 09:17 PM
I dont want you to Cheer up

I want you to cry for hours and I hope you climb to the Top of that dumb horse at Incesto and JUMP!

Nah, i got over that whole losing thing a long time ago. Once my boy John got it done ( twice even ) i have dealt with losing much better. Its football and thats how it goes. Besides, it could be worse. i could be a Chiefs fan and dealing with medocrity on a regular basis. :p

Color Red
01-22-2006, 09:27 PM
As long as we're talking about rediculous reflections, it's a good time for me to point out that the Chiefs' record in the Super Bowl is .500. And the Broncos' is what, .333?

They've got a stupid old bumper sticker around here that says, "If God isn't a Broncos fan, why are sunsets orange?" ('Course that was before Pat Bolin sold out one of the only national Bronco image identifiers, that "Orange Crush" look and went with that black-blue look that I still am humored by John Madden's reaction to, as a new uniform that he didn't know if they were done making...)

Anyway, the aforementioned bumper sticker is one that I like to reply to with, "If God was a Broncos fan, it wouldn't have taken them five Super Bowls to win one."

How'd I ever get into this thread??

milkman
01-22-2006, 09:34 PM
What's a "corderback"?

OldTownChief
01-22-2006, 09:48 PM
You got Maurice Clarette ready to take you to the promised land next year. Not to mention the 4 corderbacks you drafted.

What are you? Gay?

savedin79
01-23-2006, 01:53 AM
Yeh! Cheer Up, you could of got shut out.

Rausch
01-23-2006, 02:00 AM

Oh good Lord.

I'm going to step back and let the Donk fans tear into this one...

SoCalBronco
01-23-2006, 02:03 AM
Heh

kcxiv
01-23-2006, 03:10 AM
Or ya could be like us Chief fans, dont even know what a play off win is like. lol

Hammock Parties
01-23-2006, 03:12 AM
I just read the greatest sort of quote ive ever seen. on SI.com they were talking about today, and the guy said this about the Donkies

• I saw exactly two Broncos games this season in person: their opener at Miami, when they got humiliated by the Dolphins, and the AFC title game on Sunday. As far as I could tell, Denver wasn't worth a darn this year. I don't even know how they got here.

Taco John
01-23-2006, 03:13 AM
Being cheered up by a Chiefs fan is like...

ah, screw it. I'm not interested in taking these easy pot shots when most good Chiefs fans already know why it's ridiculous for a Chiefs fan to think that Broncos fans need any sympathy from them.

Especially after you just hired a 4-12 coach...

Hammock Parties
01-23-2006, 03:21 AM
May have hired a 4-12 coach, but who did they even have on that team? not a soul that worth any shit at all. everybody was hurt. wont go 4-12 and be like the raiders next year, so that 4-12 record that he had there, was there, not here. eh oh well, i respect donkies fans, i just dislike when they think that breaking peoples ankles and stuff while blocking is ok.