SLAG
01-24-2006, 01:11 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Spicy McHaggis
01-24-2006, 01:13 AM
C'mon who really is this?

Katipan
01-24-2006, 01:15 AM
If I promise never to lose a cat, can I still do drugs?

SLAG
01-24-2006, 01:16 AM
If I promise never to lose a cat, can I still do drugs?

Yes... But only Schedule II and III

Ultra Peanut
This really isn't going to help, dude.

I do hope you find your cat (and happiness), though.

SLAG

I do hope you find your cat (and happiness), though.

Damn you.. Making me Lose and Shit

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 01:25 AM
F#ck you and your dead cat.
ROFL I'll have to remember to rep him for that.

You're a tool. Get over it.

Eleazar
01-24-2006, 01:30 AM
Do I get credit for the kill? I think i was the last one to argue with him :D

For real man. This is just the internet. Lighten up.

stumppy
01-24-2006, 01:32 AM
How many times do I have to tell you ?

I FOUND YOUR CAT.

Miles
01-24-2006, 01:35 AM
Ah, been a little while since I have seen one of these.

Its just an internet message board. Don't take things so seriously.

FloridaChief
01-24-2006, 01:36 AM
You'll be missed.

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 01:39 AM
Well first I found it out on the street whoring:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3779/ownedthreecatsskrutor3on.gif

...so I captured it:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1655/catowned1em.jpg

I tried feeding it to my kid raw:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5914/catbite9tn.jpg

But he didn't like it so I took it to Chinatown and had it prepared:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8320/catowned6kh.jpg

KChiefsQT
01-24-2006, 01:45 AM
Well first I found it out on the street whoring:

But he didn't like it so I took it to Chinatown and had it prepared:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8320/catowned6kh.jpg

Feline Fried Rice is the tastiest.

DenverChief
01-24-2006, 01:49 AM

That shit is wrong if you have ever seen it in person you wouldn't think it is funny (dogs and cats)

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 01:50 AM
That shit is wrong if you have ever seen it in person you wouldn't think it is funny (dogs and cats)
Damnit man, I didn't think you were around. I know you hate that pic. Sorry.

KChiefsQT
01-24-2006, 01:52 AM
noooooo. really.

KCChiefsMan
01-24-2006, 02:25 AM

I saw a documentary on HBO a long time ago about this, it's really f*cked up, they skin, steam and cook these animals alive.

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 02:27 AM
I saw a documentary on HBO a long time ago about this, it's really f*cked up, they skin, steam and cook these animals alive.
Go scare up a copy of Faces of Death. One of them shows you everything you didn't want to see about this stuff. I STILL have nightmares about some of that crap 20 years later.

Oh, and thanks a bunch for bringing all of this up again. Now I'm assured to have one tonight.

KCChiefsMan
01-24-2006, 02:29 AM
Go scare up a copy of Faces of Death. One of them shows you everything you didn't want to see about this stuff. I STILL have nightmares about some of that crap 20 years later.

Oh, and thanks a bunch for bringing all of this up again. Now I'm assured to have one tonight.

well I haven't seen faces of death, but every time something reminds me of that cat & dog documentary it makes me sick

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 02:35 AM
well I haven't seen faces of death, but every time something reminds me of that cat & dog documentary it makes me sick
They actually follow one of the animals around from the time it is purchased at the market to the time it's on the plate in front of the patron. It's fuggin horrible.

Demonpenz
01-24-2006, 02:38 AM
one mans feline is another mans feast

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 02:41 AM
http://www.facesofdeath.com/

Here's the series, though I don't see anything in the descriptions about what I'm thinking of. I must have placed the source wrong.

Demonpenz
01-24-2006, 02:42 AM
i remember most of the stuff on faces of death were hoaxes exept for the animal killings. I

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 02:46 AM
i remember most of the stuff on faces of death were hoaxes exept for the animal killings. I
The "live deaths" were all fakes, but several of them were archive footage from news stations. The electric chair was faked, but IIRC the guy parachuting into the aligators was real. Of course you didn't see much, but you heard some screams.

Demonpenz
01-24-2006, 02:52 AM
this reminds me of those guys that staged a beheading in california and it looked real enough to draw the fbi to the house

beer bacon
01-24-2006, 02:57 AM
I am sorry, but I just find the juxtaposition of doing drugs and losing cats hilarious. Could one possibly be connected to the other?

Also, does anyone know if posters are allowed to do drugs or lose cats over on Phobia's new board? That could be a major draw!

Demonpenz
01-24-2006, 03:00 AM
they do the wrong kind of drugs over there. Warning sideeffects may include boring topics, complete homerism , and failure to have fun.

kcfanXIII
01-24-2006, 03:11 AM
I am sorry, but I just find the juxtaposition of doing drugs and losing cats hilarious. Could one possibly be connected to the other?

Also, does anyone know if posters are allowed to do drugs or lose cats over on Phobia's new board? That could be a major draw!

"my friend" smoked a joint, opened the door, forgot something, and his cat ran out the door, never to be seen again. so yes, the two are connected

Ultra Peanut
01-24-2006, 03:19 AM
Damn you.. Making me Lose and ShitI just lost. Thanks a lot.

They actually follow one of the animals around from the time it is purchased at the market to the time it's on the plate in front of the patron. It's fuggin horrible.Let me preface this by saying I love cats. I live in the same house as four of them. They're completely adorable, somehow, even when they're ripping the skin off of my feet or otherwise being assholes.

But what's the big difference between cats, as food, and cows, as food? My skin crawls just thinking about it, don't get me wrong, but on a certain logical level, there's not a big difference.

KChiefsQT
01-24-2006, 03:23 AM
but posts like this from various members will not pass for good times on the planet. i still have not found my cat but a few of you have hurt me beyond recognition - i can't believe the senses of humor is some of you. if you have no clue what i'm talking about than please visit my missing cat thread found in the Romper Room. here's a link http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134366

I will NOT post again on this board because of what it has become and a lot of you feel my pain. I have been coming here for a long time (since 2000) and found something in common with a few of you. there is too much nonsense on this board for me. you can't do drugs or lose cats on this board. I will never think of most of you again, but that's your fault. F*ck every one of you that held something against me and tried to hurt me beyond your words. i do not take shit from anyone and will not take it from idiots on this board.
For the few of you that I respected and sympathized with me, so long and good luck finding a reason to stay on the board aside from loving the KC Chiefs.

Peace

file this under the "this is my last thread or post" threads. I'm out.

Whatcha think there's going to be a special sub-forum added on your behalf. Good lord. File this under Romper Room. Sorry to hear about your cat man.... maybe you should have spent more time looking for him/her and less time crying about it on a message board. I heard Athan was looking for another side-kick... Kloster just isn't getting the job done. Go check out their softy site... Once you get bored... you can come crawling back to the "idiots" that reside on CP. So long.

Inspector
01-24-2006, 07:11 AM
But what's the big difference between cats, as food, and cows, as food?

Cows taste like beef. Cats taste like chicken.

Bob Dole
01-24-2006, 07:23 AM
Wow.

The previous dogpiles get moved to Romper Room (which should minimize the piling on), and you feel the need to paint another target on your forehead and post another thread?

So much for the argument that marijuana has no lasting negative effect on brain function...

the Talking Can
01-24-2006, 07:23 AM
you can't do drugs or lose cats on this board.

can we make this our motto?

the Talking Can
01-24-2006, 07:24 AM
oh yeah, and thanks for following my instructions and posting your "I'm leaving and never coming back" thread...

at least you didn't screw that up

Bob Dole
01-24-2006, 07:26 AM
can we make this our motto?

And replace "The Soup Kitchen of NFL Message Boards"?

Not a chance...

teedubya
01-24-2006, 07:33 AM
QuikSsurfer... good luck with your next move... Be grateful for what you have... and try not to take advantage of others.

Learn to take responsibility for your actions, and to not blame... none of us can make you FEEL anything... these are just words. It is your interpretation of our words that you process in a way that makes you angry. But, you dont have to be angry. Its your choice.

Learn to say no to your ego... and dont give it every craving/addiction that it wants, and you can begin to get a bit of control in your life.

And watch how you come off... because at times, you come off like a steaming mangina with permanent sand burns. If you want to minimize the mockery, at least try not to give people so much ammunition.

Amnorix
01-24-2006, 07:46 AM
QuikSsurfer... good luck with your next move... Be grateful for what you have... and try not to take advantage of others.

Learn to take responsibility for your actions, and to not blame... none of us can make you FEEL anything... these are just words. It is your interpretation of our words that you process in a way that makes you angry. But, you dont have to be angry. Its your choice.

Learn to say no to your ego... and dont give it every craving/addiction that it wants, and you can begin to get a bit of control in your life.

And watch how you come off... because at times, you come off like a steaming mangina with permanent sand burns. If you want to minimize the mockery, at least try not to give people so much ammunition.

Similarly, whether you have class, or lack it, is within your own control... :shake:

greg63
01-24-2006, 07:46 AM
The guy's been around since 2000 and only has 463 posts? I thought my post count was pathetic. :shake:

Bob Dole
01-24-2006, 07:48 AM
The guy's been around since 2000 and only has 463 posts? I thought my post count was pathetic. :shake:

The two things aren't mutually exclusive.

headsnap
01-24-2006, 07:52 AM
hey CockSsucker, I'll finish that lost cat story now...

he went missing for six months, when we got him back he looked like this...

http://www.lostcatdesigns.com/dustbin/jagerfound.jpg

three months later he died of a brain tumor. :(

feel better now?

KCTitus
01-24-2006, 07:56 AM
Isnt it a little early for a 'Im leaving forever' thread? I mean, the Superbowl isnt for another couple of weeks.

Just remember, you can always invoke the 'Taco John' clause to the 'Im leaving forever' thread and start posting again at any time.

greg63
01-24-2006, 08:00 AM
The two things aren't mutually exclusive.

True; I was just chiming in with some useless observation with this being the guy's "last thread/post".

Fire Me Boy!
01-24-2006, 08:03 AM
But what's the big difference between cats, as food, and cows, as food? My skin crawls just thinking about it, don't get me wrong, but on a certain logical level, there's not a big difference.
I'm also a cat-lover, and as far as a food source, there is no difference. The difference people are talking about here is that when we grill up a steak, we kill the cow first.

That picture of the blow torch cat is really disturbing. Not what I wanted to see at 8 a.m. :(

Archie F. Swin
01-24-2006, 08:04 AM
Quick,

All that underachievement and pot smoking is making you a whiney, defensive bitch. Now bugger off and find your cat if you want to talk to someone who wont call you an asshole.

Otter
01-24-2006, 08:23 AM
This reminds me of that old skit on Saturday Night Live where the guy used to look in the mirror and say somthing along the lines of "I'm smart enough, I'm good enough and darnit, people like me".

As far as cats being food I think the only difference is that they have a little more personality than cows. I'm pretty sure I've eatin a cat or two in my day.

I don't eat chinese food anymore because of a bad experience. Now that I'm thinking of it, I actually hope it was a cat because it sure as shit wasn't chicken.

Archie F. Swin
01-24-2006, 08:29 AM
http://www.terrencemiao.com/funny/2005-04/That_wasn_t_chicken.jpg

KCTitus
01-24-2006, 08:33 AM
I don't eat chinese food anymore because of a bad experience. Now that I'm thinking of it, I actually hope it was a cat because it sure as shit wasn't chicken.

I try to stick with the rice, noodles and eggrolls...aint no way they can slip a cat in that.

Eleazar
01-24-2006, 08:34 AM
This reminds me of that old skit on Saturday Night Live where the guy used to look in the mirror and say somthing along the lines of "I'm smart enough, I'm good enough and darnit, people like me".

As far as cats being food I think the only difference is that they have a little more personality than cows. I'm pretty sure I've eatin a cat or two in my day.

Yeah, around here I feel safe with Chinese, but I definitely wouldn't eat it in another country or something.

Skip Towne
01-24-2006, 08:38 AM
Dear dumbass, Please don't let the door hit you in the ass upon your exit. Have you considered suicide? Or did you fail at that too?

Mr. Kotter
01-24-2006, 08:41 AM
:shake: :shake: :shake:

sedated
01-24-2006, 08:43 AM
there is too much nonsense on this board for me. you can't do drugs or lose cats on this board.

huh? everyone on this board does drugs. :toast:

too bad some people are so insecure they are affected by the opinions of total strangers.

adios, good luck growing some thick skin.

Bwana
01-24-2006, 09:13 AM
you can't do drugs or lose cats on this board.

Do you think one may have something to do with the other brain child? For ONCE in your life, try taking a little responsibility for your actions rather than showing up with one of your “the world owes me something” Pity parties and blaming others for your problems. If you go back and look at your posts, people didn’t just start jumping on you for “something to do.” A lot of people tried to help you out and took the time to give you good solid advise and all you could do was call them names and let it flow through the empty space between your ears. Is it really a GIANT surprise people jump your shit after you threw gas on the fire when they are trying to help you in the past? Good luck on finding your cat. It may help next time to put down the pipe, get off your dead ass and go look for your cat before giving it a 24 hour head start.

Eleazar
01-24-2006, 09:36 AM
Do you think one may have something to do with the other brain child? For ONCE in your life, try taking a little responsibility for your actions rather than showing up with one of your “the world owes me something” Pity parties and blaming others for your problems. If you go back and look at your posts, people didn’t just start jumping on you for “something to do.” A lot of people tried to help you out and took the time to give you good solid advise and all you could do was call them names and let it flow through the empty space between your ears. Is it really a GIANT surprise people jump your shit after you threw gas on the fire when they are trying to help you in the past? Good luck on finding your cat. It may help next time to put down the pipe, get off your dead ass and go look for your cat before giving it a 24 hour head start.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Clint in Wichita
01-24-2006, 09:38 AM
I'm likely regarded as one of the biggest a_sholes on Chiefsplanet, but more and more I'm realizing it's not true. I may be abrasive, caustic, whatever, but there are plenty of other members that can claim the title of "biggest a_shole".

Quicksurfer shouldn't have given up so soon. He should've told you what a bunch of d!ckeating bastards you all are, then described in detail how you have sex with your mothers.

IMO.

Donger
01-24-2006, 09:42 AM
I'm likely regarded as one of the biggest a_sholes on Chiefsplanet, but more and more I'm realizing it's not true. I may be abrasive, caustic, whatever, but there are plenty of other members that can claim the title of "biggest a_shole".

Quicksurfer shouldn't have given up so soon. He should've told you what a bunch of d!ckeating bastards you all are, then described in detail how you have sex with your mothers.

IMO.

I don't regard you as an a_shole, let alone one of the biggest on CP. You just never seem to be in a good mood.

On CP, anyway.

ROYC75
01-24-2006, 10:17 AM

IMO.

Hey , I contest that statement, from now on please seperate us pussyeating bastards from gochiefs,...... OK.

Bwana
01-24-2006, 10:19 AM
I'm likely regarded as one of the biggest a_sholes on Chiefsplanet, but more and more I'm realizing it's not true.

Oh hell no Clint! I have always thought of you as one step below a boy scout that goes off on an occasional rant. :hmmm:

Bowser
01-24-2006, 10:26 AM
I try to stick with the rice, noodles and eggrolls...aint no way they can slip a cat in that.

Oh ye of little faith.

Bowser
01-24-2006, 10:26 AM

IMO.

Thanks, Reddrum!

gblowfish
01-24-2006, 10:48 AM
There's always been a small, idiotic (but vocal) minority of CP posters that think jokes about killing cats are real funny. Some of them are just kidding, some are definitely not kidding. I've just come to accept that it's part of the CP landscape, and some of the most boorish posters I've set to "ignore" in my account preferences. I've found the "ignore" function to have greatly enhanced my CP enjoyment, and it's helped my blood pressure too.

Considering this is primarily a football forum, CP members cover the entire spectrum, including a select few who are mean spirited folks and some who are just plain scary nuts. The CP has always had a certain minority element who exhibit callousness towards animal cruelty. Just like dealing with a racist, sexist or homophobe, you're not likely to change their minds, and all they want from you is an argument or to stand you up as an object for ridicule. The jokes, comments and pictures are the same ones over and over. To me, it's just old hat.

That being said, If you're looking for sympathy, generally the CP is not populated with a plethora of Dr. Phils and Oprahs. So you're not going to find a particularly receptive audience here, unless you've lost a family member or have someone seriously in need of prayer.

I hope your cat comes home soon. I've had kitties go walk about for a few days, and its not fun when they disappear. Have you put up any signs in the neighborhood?

Hang in there, and as far as leaving the CP for good, we've all felt that way at one time or another. There's a lot of angry, mean, cynical A-holes in the world, some of them live in this cyber neighborhood. You can choose to ignore them, and if not, don't expect a lot of sympathy from the inmate population.

Sully
01-24-2006, 10:50 AM
There's always been a small, idiotic (but vocal) minority of CP posters that think jokes about killing cats are real funny. Some of them are just kidding, some are definitely not kidding. I've just come to accept that it's part of the CP landscape, and some of the most boorish posters I've set to "ignore" in my account preferences. I've found the "ignore" function to have greatly enhanced my CP enjoyment, and it's helped my blood pressure too.

Considering this is primarily a football forum, CP members cover the entire spectrum, including a select few who are mean spirited folks and some who are just plain scary nuts. The CP has always had a certain minority element who exhibit callousness towards animal cruelty. Just like dealing with a racist, sexist or homophobe, you're not likely to change their minds, and all they want from you is an argument or to stand you up as an object for ridicule. The jokes, comments and pictures are the same ones over and over. To me, it's just old hat.

That being said, If you're looking for sympathy, generally the CP is not populated with a plethora of Dr. Phils and Oprahs. So you're not going to find a particularly receptive audience here, unless you've lost a family member or have someone seriously in need of prayer.

I hope your cat comes home soon. I've had kitties go walk about for a few days, and its not fun when they disappear. Have you put up any signs in the neighborhood?

Hang in there, and as far as leaving the CP for good, we've all felt that way at one time or another. There's a lot of angry, mean, cynical A-holes in the world, some of them live in this cyber neighborhood. You can choose to ignore them, and if not, don't expect a lot of sympathy from the inmate population.

If the drugs and cats thing is the planet motto, should this be the planet mission statement?

Bwana
01-24-2006, 11:09 AM
If the drugs and cats thing is the planet motto, should this be the planet mission statement?

Sure, why not? :doh!:

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 02:44 PM
I just lost. Thanks a lot.

Let me preface this by saying I love cats. I live in the same house as four of them. They're completely adorable, somehow, even when they're ripping the skin off of my feet or otherwise being assholes.

For me it had nothing to do with it being a dog (I think) as much as how they killed it. The thing was all but cooked before it finally stopped twitching and moaning.

Iowanian
01-24-2006, 03:12 PM
what have I become
my sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away...in the end
you could have it all
my empire of dirt
I will let you down...
I will make you hurt.

if I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way.

Otter
01-24-2006, 03:18 PM
Someone ask gblowfish to post his ignore list for me.

Iowanian
01-24-2006, 03:20 PM
I'd like to Otter...but I'm sure the only time he takes me off it, is for the weekly "Dear Diary, Today on Chiefsplanet, Iowanian said" entry.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-24-2006, 03:33 PM
if the cat ran away & hasn't come back on it's own. That means you want to find it & keep it captive. Now that's cruel

Phobia
01-24-2006, 03:35 PM
I find a lot of jokes funny. It doesn't mean I've ever walked into a bar with a priest, rabbi, and a hooker.

ptlyon
01-24-2006, 03:37 PM
I find a lot of jokes funny. It doesn't mean I've ever walked into a bar with a priest, rabbi, and a hooker.

can't swing a dead cat in a bar without hitting someone who has told one of those jokes.

BTW - doubt he would have liked your "free cat" avatar

Inspector
01-24-2006, 03:45 PM
One of my cats dissappeared a couple of months ago.

We have been very dissapointed because.................

....he didn't take the other two with him.

Anyway, good luck finding your cat man. It wasn't until one of ours started pooping in the garage that I lost that lovin' feeling.

Otter
01-24-2006, 03:48 PM

My town I live in is almost totally white (I live outside of Harrisburg) I honestly don’t know anyone that owns or rents here that isn’t a honkey.

I had 5 friends over for the games on Sunday and the subject came up and was being discussed. One of the guys is black and the other is Peruvian. They were busting my balls about living in a racist town and my response was “well I sure as hell ain’t racist, I got two *****s on my couch”.

Granted it’s tougher to take things in the correct context while reading it online but often, in my case anyway, I find humor off-color (no pun intended) jokes. It doesn’t mean I don’t like people who aren’t white, like to kill cats or ever wanted to see Trent Green get run over by a bus.

I might regret writing that but what the hell.

Katipan
01-24-2006, 03:48 PM
It doesn't mean I've ever walked into a bar with a priest, rabbi, and a hooker.

You don't know what you're missing, babe.

Iowanian
01-24-2006, 03:49 PM
What is funny is the focus on the C-A-T.

The thing is...if so many things hadn't previously affected the threadstarter, maybe he'd have had the ambition to get out and look for the cat without giving it a 48hr head start. The poster admitted he was taking multiple illegal drugs and eating zingers instead of looking. blowfish....he was probably not even feeding the cat and was exposing ole' Bill to unfiltered 2nd hand dope smoke. You should probably target him.

Many things have obviously had an affect on the guy. Thalidomide and alcohol consumption during his gestation, perhaps a fall from a high place before the soft spots in his cranial area had hardened, but I'm sure the years of ingesting cocain and crystal drano have earned him a plethora of sympathy.

Some of you, who spend so much time looking for a martyr to defend, might step back 6' and take a look at the whole picture, like the artist inteded.

wutamess
01-24-2006, 03:57 PM
You guys do realize that people like QSeurfer, Go Chiefs, and Royr17 make this board entertaining as hell right?

Don't go QSurfer... Your stories are pretty good. I mean that.

PS: Surely you're not leaving over a dumb cat? :hmmm:

Eleazar
01-24-2006, 03:59 PM
blowfish, if you think this had anything to do with a cat, you're sadly mistaken. it's just run of the mill d-baggery from someone who couldn't take it.

The Bad Guy
01-24-2006, 04:10 PM

IMO.

Well, you thought enough of us that you decided to air your dirty laundry all over the board.

So in essence, you two are very similar.

Maybe you can invite Quicksurfer over when the black men come to gangbang your wife.

KChiefsQT
01-24-2006, 04:19 PM
Well, you thought enough of us that you decided to air your dirty laundry all over the board.

So in essence, you two are very similar.

Maybe you can invite Quicksurfer over when the black men come to gangbang your wife.
Ouuuuuuch! :hmmm: Maybe he can invite you over.... and start batting practice. %(/

Simply Red
01-24-2006, 04:44 PM
Dear dead cat owner,

I am truly sorry you lost your cat. I like Cats and all animals except snakes and coyotes. Most deserve a home and dont deserve to be left out in the cold. If you find your cat is not dead and comes back home, you should run wild and never return home.(don't forget the Zingers) You'd be welcome at someone's home, once they see you are cold and homeless. Feel free to take advantage of a warm roofed place. Just don't drink all of the Pepsi as for that is rude if you don't own the place. Always clean up after yourself, and if you get kicked out? Please reflect, and seriously consider suicide. I really do love all animals! Especially cats. They're delicious!

Otter
01-24-2006, 04:53 PM
Dear dead cat owner,

I am truly sorry you lost your cat. I like Cats and all animals except snakes and coyotes. Most deserve a home and dont deserve to be left out in the cold. If you find your cat is not dead and comes back home, you should run wild and never return home.(don't forget the Zingers) You'd be welcome at someone's home, once they see you are cold and homeless. Feel free to take advantage of a warm roofed place. Just don't drink all of the Pepsi as for that is rude if you don't own the place. Always clean up after yourself, and if you get kicked out? Please reflect, and seriously consider suicide. I really do love all animals! Especially cats. They're delicious!

Are you a Lynch Fan Red?

Simply Red
01-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Are you a Lynch Fan Red?

YOU BETCHA!

Simply Red
01-24-2006, 04:59 PM
Are you a Lynch Fan Red?

Hey funny. I forgot. He is from Pennslyvania.

Otter
01-24-2006, 05:00 PM
YOU BETCHA!

Which one's your favorite? In order for me:

1. Eraserhead
2. Muholland Drive
3. Twin Peaks
4. Blue Velvet

They're all about tied after that. Lost Highway didn't clack my clackers for some reason.

Did you see his new movie Inland Empire is due out, uhh, in the future sometime.

Simply Red
01-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Which one's your favorite? In order for me:

1. Eraserhead
2. Muholland Drive
3. Twin Peaks
4. Blue Velvet

They're all about tied after that. Lost Highway didn't clack my clackers for some reason.

Did you see his new movie Inland Empire is due out, uhh, in the future sometime.

Uhh.

1."Fire Walk With Me". (Twin Peaks Pilot)
2.Mulholland Drive
3.Blue Velvet
4.Lost Highway
5.Eraserhead
6.Wild at Heart
7.Elephant Man
8.Dune

Thanks in advance for the Inland Empire heads up. REP for you!!!

Calcountry
01-24-2006, 05:07 PM
Isnt it a little early for a 'Im leaving forever' thread? I mean, the Superbowl isnt for another couple of weeks.

Just remember, you can always invoke the 'Taco John' clause to the 'Im leaving forever' thread and start posting again at any time.ROFL I remember that. He soundeld like an admitted alcoholic coming back to the bar for a drink.

Calcountry
01-24-2006, 05:08 PM
They actually follow one of the animals around from the time it is purchased at the market to the time it's on the plate in front of the patron. It's fuggin horrible.So what's wrong with eating pussy?

the Talking Can
01-24-2006, 05:19 PM
Many things have obviously had an affect on the guy. Thalidomide and alcohol consumption during his gestation, perhaps a fall from a high place before the soft spots in his cranial area had hardened, but I'm sure the years of ingesting cocain and crystal drano have earned him a plethora of sympathy.

ROFL

:clap:

chiefs4me
01-24-2006, 05:55 PM
but posts like this from various members will not pass for good times on the planet. i still have not found my cat but a few of you have hurt me beyond recognition - i can't believe the senses of humor is some of you. if you have no clue what i'm talking about than please visit my missing cat thread found in the Romper Room. here's a link http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134366

I will NOT post again on this board because of what it has become and a lot of you feel my pain. I have been coming here for a long time (since 2000) and found something in common with a few of you. there is too much nonsense on this board for me. you can't do drugs or lose cats on this board. I will never think of most of you again, but that's your fault. F*ck every one of you that held something against me and tried to hurt me beyond your words. i do not take shit from anyone and will not take it from idiots on this board.
For the few of you that I respected and sympathized with me, so long and good luck finding a reason to stay on the board aside from loving the KC Chiefs.

Peace

file this under the "this is my last thread or post" threads. I'm out.

You are wrong...and how you went wrong, is posting about losing your cat..if you had been a true lurker and read this board, you would of known you were going to get beat down....don't put your personal sorrow or happiness on this board..think of it as entertainment and kind of like checking out the zoo on a daily basis...say to yourself....what are the monkey's up to today........ROFL :D

It's not to late for your cat to show back up either, he could of just went wandering, I wouldn't give up..:shrug:

Sully
01-24-2006, 05:56 PM
Where would be a good place to post about my lost dog?

chiefs4me
01-24-2006, 06:09 PM
Where would be a good place to post about my lost dog?

:shake: ROFL

sedated
01-24-2006, 06:12 PM
I may be abrasive, caustic, whatever, but there are plenty of other members that can claim the title of "biggest assh0le".

I gave my girlfriend that title a long time ago

sedated
01-24-2006, 06:16 PM

I usually walk into a bar with money and low self-esteem, and out with a hooker.

sedated
01-24-2006, 06:37 PM
Why do people (who ask for opinions) let what total strangers say on the internet bother them?

milkman
01-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Quick,

All that underachievement and pot smoking is making you a whiney, defensive bitch. Now bugger off and find your cat if you want to talk to someone who wont call you an asshole.

QockSurfer isn't bright enough to earn the label "asshole".

He's just a whiney little bitch, with the maturity of a 7 year old.

Bob Dole
01-24-2006, 07:29 PM
I gave my girlfriend that title a long time ago

You're dating Julie Meadows too?

Logical
01-24-2006, 07:31 PM
Someone should really end the suffering and put QuikSsurfer down. It would be a mercy killin.:D

Logical
01-24-2006, 07:34 PM

I do hope you find your cat (and happiness), though.I think he should get some pussy and he won't miss his cat so much. An added bonus is it should reduce his anger.

milkman
01-24-2006, 07:34 PM
You are wrong...and how you went wrong, is posting about losing your cat..if you had been a true lurker and read this board, you would of known you were going to get beat down....don't put your personal sorrow or happiness on this board..think of it as entertainment and kind of like checking out the zoo on a daily basis...say to yourself....what are the monkey's up to today........ROFL :D

It's not to late for your cat to show back up either, he could of just went wandering, I wouldn't give up..:shrug:

No, chiefs4me, you are wrong.

If Qocksurfer hadn't taken umbrage with people on this board that gave him some good advice in earlier threads that he's asked for sympathy and advice, then the response to his cat thread would have been far different.

Sure, there would have been a few jokes, but for the most part, otherwise, people would have been far more sympathetic.

Logical
01-24-2006, 07:37 PM
I saw a documentary on HBO a long time ago about this, it's really f*cked up, they skin, steam and cook these animals alive.I somehow doubt they are alive after the skinning, definitely not after the steaming. Enquiring minds must know, how do they cook them after steaming them, in a mild kung pao sauce?

Logical
01-24-2006, 07:42 PM

I am sure not much, I have eaten horse and I have eaten Korean Dog and both were tasty (though they tend to be a little more chewy than beef). I have never had cat but I would imagine it to be very similar to Rabbit which is quite good.

Logical
01-24-2006, 07:46 PM

Just remember, you can always invoke the 'Taco John' clause to the 'Im leaving forever' thread and start posting again at any time.
Dammit Titus that clause is supposed to remain a secret.:cuss:

Bwana
01-24-2006, 07:48 PM
Soooooooo any pussy updates? :)

BTW: I see Forrest Gump on Crack and been back since he posted this pile of a thread.

Last Activity: Today 05:00 PM

Katipan
01-24-2006, 07:52 PM
I somehow doubt they are alive after the skinning, definitely not after the steaming. Enquiring minds must know, how do they cook them after steaming them, in a mild kung pao sauce?

"Take a cat that should be plump: and cut its throat, and once it is dead cut off its head, and throw it away for this is not to be eaten; for it is said that he who eats the brains will lose his own sense and judgement. Then skin it very cleanly, and open it and clean it well; and then wrap it in a clean linen cloth and bury it in the earth where it should remain for a day and a night; then take it out and put it on a spit; and roast it over the fire, and when beginning to roast, baste it with good garlic and oil, and when you are finished basting it, beat it well with a green branch; and this should be done until it is well roasted, basting and beating; and when it is roasted carve it as if it were rabbit or kid and put it on a large plate; and take the garlic with oil mixed with good broth so that it is coarse, and pour it over the cat and you can eat it for it is a good dish."

Logical
01-24-2006, 07:52 PM

Although I am clearly an asshole, hell with my sense of humor Gblowfish may have me on iggy. This was an excellent post with excellent advice. QuikSsurfer if you are still lurking pay attention to his post. Laugh off the others including mine.

Logical
01-24-2006, 07:54 PM
"Take a cat that should be plump: and cut its throat, and once it is dead cut off its head, and throw it away for this is not to be eaten; for it is said that he who eats the brains will lose his own sense and judgement. Then skin it very cleanly, and open it and clean it well; and then wrap it in a clean linen cloth and bury it in the earth where it should remain for a day and a night; then take it out and put it on a spit; and roast it over the fire, and when beginning to roast, baste it with good garlic and oil, and when you are finished basting it, beat it well with a green branch; and this should be done until it is well roasted, basting and beating; and when it is roasted carve it as if it were rabbit or kid and put it on a large plate; and take the garlic with oil mixed with good broth so that it is coarse, and pour it over the cat and you can eat it for it is a good dish."

ROFL great one! I literally was laughing. I have a cruel sense of humor.

Logical
01-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Soooooooo any pussy updates? :)

BTW: I see Forrest Gump on Crack and been back since he posted this pile of a thread.

Last Activity: Today 05:00 PM

Just so you know, that just means he continues to lurk, the thread post was indeed the last post he has made.

KcMizzou
01-24-2006, 08:03 PM
Although I am clearly an asshole, hell with my sense of humor Gblowfish may have me on iggy. This was an excellent post with excellent advice. QuikSsurfer if you are still lurking pay attention to his post. Laugh off the others including mine.I agree. And I can't help but feel a little bad for the guy.

I always wonder what kind of effect these kinds of threads have on a person who's a little... "off-center" anyway.

What I mean is, on one hand, you have a guy like "John Matrix"... who's obviously a little cocky, and itching for a fight. He took a pile-on, and I'm sure he walked awaying thinking the Planet was full of a bunch of pathetic losers. I'm sure it didn't bother him in the least.

On the other hand you have this poor guy... who seemed really bothered by it, yet wasn't smart enough to know that he was only perpetuating it. (Sorry Quik)

Frazod
01-24-2006, 08:09 PM
Thoughts on this thread:

1. There are some serious animal hating douches here. This tends to range from not funny to pre-Lechter. Wishing bad things on pets is f#cked up.

2. I never really interracted with this guy much (if at all), but he basically strikes me as a harmless idiot, and God knows he ain't the first. I'm not really sure what he did to incur the wrath of the pack, but I have no desire to join the dogpile.

Anyway, carry on.

Bwana
01-24-2006, 08:12 PM
Just so you know, that just means he continues to lurk, the thread post was indeed the last post he has made.

10-4, the lurking was what I was getting at.

Logical
01-24-2006, 08:20 PM
Thoughts on this thread:

1. There are some serious animal hating douches here. This tends to range from not funny to pre-Lechter. Wishing bad things on pets is f#cked up.

2. I never really interracted with this guy much (if at all), but he basically strikes me as a harmless idiot, and God knows he ain't the first. I'm not really sure what he did to incur the wrath of the pack, but I have no desire to join the dogpile.

Anyway, carry on.Remember when gochiefs originally came on and asked for advice and then did nothing but ignore it. Well gochiefs was much worse than this guy, but it is a similar deal. This guy had a thread about his drug abuse and problems. He did not handle that very well and then had a thread about losing his cat where he did not handle the inevitable teasing posts you will get with such a thread at all well. Then he had a fit because people kept posting on that thread which was keeping it on the front page. In a not very bright move he started a thread complaining to the mods that the cat thread was not being allowed to drop by the various Planet posters. There may be more but this is all I know about it.

Bwana
01-24-2006, 08:21 PM
I I'm not really sure what he did to incur the wrath of the pack, but I have no desire to join the dogpile.

Anyway, carry on.

If you are serious, this would be a great place to start http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132784

A lot of people trying to give old crack pipe some heartfelt advise, only to be ignored. There are numerous other examples. Just run a threads started by search on the strokestick and I think it will become clear.

Bob Dole
01-24-2006, 08:29 PM
I agree. And I can't help but feel a little bad for the guy.

I always wonder what kind of effect these kinds of threads have on a person who's a little... "off-center" anyway.

On one hand, you feel bad because a bunch of meanies piled on...

On the other hand, you basically call the tardutin "off-center."

KcMizzou
01-24-2006, 08:35 PM
On one hand, you feel bad because a bunch of meanies piled on...

On the other hand, you basically call the tardutin "off-center."Yeah, you have a point. I guess I'm a hypocrite, then. I have to admit that I was very entertained by his last couple of threads. (While he was still posting in them) The guy cracked me up. There's just a point where it gets bad anough that I wince a little... I don't know how else to explain it.

KcMizzou
01-24-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm not sure "off center" is an insult anyway. If I were you, Dole... I'd have pointed out, "yet wasn't smart enough to know that he was only perpetuating it".

Fairplay
01-24-2006, 08:38 PM
Alright already. This guy quickssurfer is too good to be true.

I think someones makeing this guy up. No way would someone in real life be as stupid as this imbecile.

This guy just gives out humiliating info just for everyone to pounce upon like a cat. Opps, i brought up a sore subject with this dude.

I mean check out the pic in his avatar, this is stretching my logic just a little too far.

So whoever is createing this guy up, thanks for the laughs anyways.

Mr. Kotter
01-24-2006, 08:40 PM
Yeah, you have a point. I guess I'm a hypocrite, then. I have to admit, that I was very entertained by his last couple of threads. (While he was still posting in them) The guy cracked me up. There's just a point where it gets bad anough that I wince a little... I don't know how else to explain it.

I haven't read his threads too closely, but my impression is that this is an alias of a regular/former-regular that is jerking our chains. I could be wrong, and if I am I hope the little dude is seeking serious help somewhere other than an internet message board, because he needs it.

So do some of you sick, cruel, and twisted animal abusers!!! :shake:

ROFL

Okay, sorry; I couldn't keep a straight face.....some of the stuff you guys come up with though.....:spock:

Mr. Kotter
01-24-2006, 08:41 PM
Alright already. This guy quickssurfer is too good to be true.

I think someones makeing this guy up. No way would someone in real life be as stupid as this imbecile.

This guy just gives out humiliating info just for everyone to pounce upon like a cat. Opps, i brought up a sore subject with this dude.

So whoever is createing this guy up, thanks for the laughs anyways.

Damn you beat me by 90 seconds....

Damn, approaching 5,000 posts too....

KcMizzou
01-24-2006, 08:42 PM
I haven't read his threads too closely, but my impression is that this is an alias of a regular/former-regular that is jerking our chains. I could be wrong, and if I am I hope the little dude is seeking serious help somewhere other than an internet message board, because he needs it. Heh, well if so, I clearly bought it. Hook-line-sinker...

Mr. Kotter
01-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Heh, well if so, I clearly bought it. Hook-line-sinker...

I'd bet if you were to dig through the archives, and find out who needled gblowfish and others about dead cats in the past......you'd be able to identify a couple of possibilities....heh.

That or this is Phil's way of maintaining a presence over here, other than as Phobia....in case the whole WarPaint-Athan thing doesn't go as planned.....

I rather like my second theory.....heh. :hmmm:

Fairplay
01-24-2006, 08:46 PM
Heh, well if so, I clearly bought it. Hook-line-sinker...

I did too. But as soon read his the start of this thread i thought no way.

But never the less i had a good time.

Frazod
01-24-2006, 08:54 PM
If you are serious, this would be a great place to start http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132784

A lot of people trying to give old crack pipe some heartfelt advise, only to be ignored. There are numerous other examples. Just run a threads started by search on the strokestick and I think it will become clear.

Well, I'd have to care alot more than I do to run through all this shit. I've glanced at it here and there. Like I said, harmless idiot - he reminds of Brad Pitt's character from True Romance, only instead of being on the couch he's on the computer. It doesn't really bother me. I'll pile on a n00b with the best of them, but it takes somebody who is proactive asshole in a nasty way to get me going. Just plain dumb ain't worth my time.

And I do he gets his cat back.

KcMizzou
01-24-2006, 08:56 PM
Brad Pitt's character from True RomanceKick-ass movie.

Mr. Kotter
01-24-2006, 08:58 PM
....it takes somebody who is proactive asshole in a nasty way to get me going. Just plain dumb ain't worth my time....

I don't quite know how I feel about that.... :hmmm:

:p

Frazod
01-24-2006, 08:59 PM
Kick-ass movie.

What the hell was the character's name? Lloyd or Floyd sounds right, but I'm not sure. I have the friggin movie, guess I'll have to watch it again to find out.

Frazod
01-24-2006, 09:00 PM

It was the cumulative effect, because there were so many of you. :D

Bob Dole
01-24-2006, 09:01 PM
If it's a regular poster, they went to a lot of trouble to disguise who they are.

KcMizzou
01-24-2006, 09:02 PM
What the hell was the character's name? Lloyd or Floyd sounds right, but I'm not sure. I have the friggin movie, guess I'll have to watch it again to find out.Floyd... I had to look it up on IMDB. I don't own that one... gonna have to find it, though.

B2chiefsfan
01-24-2006, 09:04 PM

.....and he was doing so well.............:)

Mr. Kotter
01-24-2006, 09:06 PM
If it's a regular poster, they went to a lot of trouble to disguise who they are.

How about a "former" regular poster, who maybe relocated....or rejoined after being banned?

RaiderRocks, Voyager, even KCJohnny (on TDY maybe?), Hel'n/George/TheFly

EDIT: Also use of proxy IPs has been popular with a couple of posters in particular.... :hmmm:

Delano
01-24-2006, 09:07 PM
I somehow doubt they are alive after the skinning, definitely not after the steaming. Enquiring minds must know, how do they cook them after steaming them, in a mild kung pao sauce?

I saw the very same documentary and it is etched in my mind. They knocked the cat out with a block of wood and dropped it in a tub of boiling water to remove the hair. The person then put it in a pool of cold alcohol (I think that's what the liquid was). Well the viewer could plainly see that the cat was writing in pain in the clear liquid. It was pretty nasty.

SLAG
01-24-2006, 09:33 PM
Look..

Im not reading this whole thread but What i have always wanted to do to a cat is ..

Cut off 1/2 their whiskers

Get drunk and laugh for a month

If this thread is all about a cat then ..

Damn

:shake:

Bob Dole
01-25-2006, 07:00 AM
How about a "former" regular poster, who maybe relocated....or rejoined after being banned?

RaiderRocks, Voyager, even KCJohnny (on TDY maybe?), Hel'n/George/TheFly

EDIT: Also use of proxy IPs has been popular with a couple of posters in particular.... :hmmm:

At a glance, he appears to be an actual retarded person in his first CP incarnation.

Skip Towne
01-25-2006, 07:40 AM
He sure was fun to kick around. He just kept bouncing back up off the deck and asked for more abuse.

greg63
01-25-2006, 07:45 AM
He sure was fun to kick around. He just kept bouncing back up off the deck and asked for more abuse.

ROFLROFLROFL

Some people never learn.

Mr. Kotter
01-25-2006, 08:25 AM
At a glance, he appears to be an actual retarded person in his first CP incarnation.

Well, then I hope the little feller gets real help, and soon. :shake:

AirForceChief
01-25-2006, 08:56 AM
What the hell was the character's name? Lloyd or Floyd sounds right, but I'm not sure. I have the friggin movie, guess I'll have to watch it again to find out.

Here you go:

Cast overview, first billed only:
Christian Slater .... Clarence Worley
Patricia Arquette .... Alabama Whitman
Dennis Hopper .... Clifford Worley
Val Kilmer .... Elvis, Mentor
Bronson Pinchot .... Elliot Blitzer
Gary Oldman .... Drexl Spivey
Brad Pitt .... Floyd
Christopher Walken .... Vincenzo Coccotti
Samuel L. Jackson .... Big Don
Michael Rapaport .... Dick Ritchie
Saul Rubinek .... Lee Donowitz
James Gandolfini .... Virgil
Victor Argo .... Lenny
Frank Adonis .... Frankie
Paul Bates .... Marty

Sully
01-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Here you go:

Cast overview, first billed only:
Christian Slater .... Clarence Worley
Patricia Arquette .... Alabama Whitman
Dennis Hopper .... Clifford Worley
Val Kilmer .... Elvis, Mentor
Bronson Pinchot .... Elliot Blitzer
Gary Oldman .... Drexl Spivey
Brad Pitt .... Floyd
Christopher Walken .... Vincenzo Coccotti
Samuel L. Jackson .... Big Don
Michael Rapaport .... Dick Ritchie
Saul Rubinek .... Lee Donowitz
James Gandolfini .... Virgil
Victor Argo .... Lenny
Frank Adonis .... Frankie
Paul Bates .... Marty

It's on @Max right now, if anyone interested is at home, or online, or awake... (3:40pm)