PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Thunder a lifeguard?

Chiefs Pantalones
01-24-2006, 10:31 PM
Coming to a pool near you this summer...

Rausch
01-24-2006, 10:40 PM
Get some sunscreen Vanilla...

Chiefs Pantalones
01-24-2006, 11:09 PM
ROFL

Yeah. I'll be chocolate thunder by the end of the summer.

Dunit35
01-24-2006, 11:50 PM
I hope some ugly fat disgusting chick fakes drowning and you have to make out with her.

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 11:52 PM
I never thought that job looked very good. Sure, you're around a bunch of hot chicks in bikinis all day, but they're just getting a tan so they can get a guy with a job better than yours to f**k them and buy them stuff.

tk13
01-24-2006, 11:53 PM
Don't lie, you just wanna give middle school girls mouth to mouth.

tk13
01-24-2006, 11:56 PM
Who doesn't?
Jeffrey Jones?

Hammock Parties
01-24-2006, 11:56 PM
Someone change his name to Wendy Peppercorn.

tk13
01-24-2006, 11:57 PM
I guess the real question is whether Cody's gonna run slow motion across the beach like Hasselhoff, then release a #1 album in Germany.

Ultra Peanut
01-25-2006, 03:40 AM
Someone change his name to Wendy Peppercorn.Peffercorn.

teedubya
01-25-2006, 07:05 AM
I never thought that job looked very good. Sure, you're around a bunch of hot chicks in bikinis all day, but they're just getting a tan so they can get a guy with a job better than yours to f**k them and buy them stuff.

ouch.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-25-2006, 11:12 AM
My trunks will say "Barely legal." ROFL

Chiefs Pantalones
01-25-2006, 11:22 AM
ouch.
ROFL It's kinda true, though.

Simplex3
01-25-2006, 11:51 AM
ROFL It's kinda true, though.
Don't mind me, after 4 years of varsity swimming in HS I don't like anything to do with pools. Wake up at 5 or 6am to swim laps for an hour or two before school, then back in the pool after school for 2 hours. Oh, and don't forget the 3 or 4 hour Saturday practices. Those were a real blast.

My favorite to this day was the one where the coach put a 10ft bungee cord around your waist, tied it to the wall, and told you to swim. If you got less than 15ft from the wall your time started over. Man, that was fun. It was really great because you'd be really tired, completely out of breath, and then when you'd stop swimming the cord would pull you backwards and under water. That was great.

F**k pools. :cuss:

Chiefs Pantalones
01-25-2006, 11:57 AM
Don't mind me, after 4 years of varsity swimming in HS I don't like anything to do with pools. Wake up at 5 or 6am to swim laps for an hour or two before school, then back in the pool after school for 2 hours. Oh, and don't forget the 3 or 4 hour Saturday practices. Those were a real blast.

My favorite to this day was the one where the coach put a 10ft bungee cord around your waist, tied it to the wall, and told you to swim. If you got less than 15ft from the wall your time started over. Man, that was fun. It was really great because you'd be really tired, completely out of breath, and then when you'd stop swimming the cord would pull you backwards and under water. That was great.

F**k pools. :cuss:

I love to swim, just not competition type like you were involved in. When I was in HS, the girls on the swim team weren't hot at all. Yours?

Chiefs Pantalones
01-25-2006, 12:02 PM
I guess the real question is whether Cody's gonna run slow motion across the beach like Hasselhoff, then release a #1 album in Germany.

ROFL Hail Hasselhoff!!

My last name is German...

Simplex3
01-25-2006, 12:02 PM
I love to swim, just not competition type like you were involved in. When I was in HS, the girls on the swim team weren't hot at all. Yours?
ROFL

Men's swimming was a winter sport ( :spock: ) and women's was a spring in KS, so we had the same coach. He was also my teacher for between 1 and 3 hours a day in HS, so I knew him really well. My freshman year the girl's team was pretty hot, but a couple of fat chicks went out for the team and lost a bunch of weight. After that it was pretty much a moo-fest. I didn't volunteer to help at the meets and practices much aftert that first year.

I did like it when the coach made the cheerleaders come and do the timing at our meets. Nothing like finishing up your race looking straight up the skirts of two hottie cheerleaders. Of course there were some awkward moments for some of the guys not getting any, what with the speedos and all.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-25-2006, 12:06 PM
Don't lie, you just wanna give middle school girls mouth to mouth.

Man, I let too much info out on this site... ROFL

Chiefs Pantalones
01-25-2006, 12:08 PM
Of course there were some awkward moments for some of the guys not getting any, what with the speedos and all.

ROFL nice.

FringeNC
01-25-2006, 12:09 PM
Does everyone have to talk in the 3rd person nowadays?

Simplex3
01-25-2006, 12:10 PM
ROFL nice.
Not really. The funny part wasn't the guys or their embarrasment, it was watching the cheerleaders try and act like they didn't notice anything. ROFL

Simplex3
01-25-2006, 12:10 PM
Does everyone have to talk in the 3rd person nowadays?
Simplex3 doesn't do that. Simplex3 thinks it's stupid for everyone except Bob Dole who is the original here on the Planet.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-25-2006, 12:45 PM
Simplex3 doesn't do that. Simplex3 thinks it's stupid for everyone except Bob Dole who is the original here on the Planet.
ROFL

Vanilla Thunder agrees.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-25-2006, 12:46 PM
Not really. The funny part wasn't the guys or their embarrasment, it was watching the cheerleaders try and act like they didn't notice anything. ROFL

It'd be even funnier if the guys were like, "See what you do to me!!!" You know, just went with it.

sedated
01-25-2006, 12:49 PM
Of course there were some awkward moments for some of the guys not getting any, what with the speedos and all.

a good parent would take care of that on the car ride to school.

Simplex3
01-25-2006, 01:00 PM
a good parent would take care of that on the car ride to school.
You must be from Arkansas.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-25-2006, 01:05 PM
You must be from Arkansas.

ROFL Hopefully he was referencing a favor from someone else.

4th and Long
01-25-2006, 01:14 PM
If I only had a good picture of Cody's head to Photoshop onto a Baywatch babe, this thread would be complete!

Chiefs Pantalones
01-25-2006, 01:16 PM
If I only had a good picture of Cody's head to Photoshop onto a Baywatch babe, this thread would be complete!

If I had a Baywatch babe's body, I'd never leave the house.

4th and Long
01-25-2006, 01:19 PM
Stop drooling all over the thread, damnit.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-25-2006, 01:20 PM
Stop drooling all over the thread, damnit.

I'll be drooling when I'm in the stand, watching the chicks. "Help, I'm drowning!" "One second...she's about to bend over..."

4th and Long
01-25-2006, 01:23 PM
I'll be drooling when I'm in the stand, watching the chicks. "Help, I'm drowning!" "One second...she's about to bend over..."
You hang onto that thought when it's 100 degrees outside, you're sitting in your stand, cooking like a pizza in an oven and the only people at the pool to save are the dumb ugly chicks who aren't smart enough to stay in the air conditioning. :p

Chiefs Pantalones
01-25-2006, 01:31 PM
You hang onto that thought when it's 100 degrees outside, you're sitting in your stand, cooking like a pizza in an oven and the only people at the pool to save are the dumb ugly chicks who aren't smart enough to stay in the air conditioning. :p

I have a friend that's a lifeguard, and she told me she has jumped in after more elderly people than young kids. WTF is that all about?

Simplex3
01-25-2006, 01:37 PM
I have a friend that's a lifeguard, and she told me she has jumped in after more elderly people than young kids. WTF is that all about?
I'd have to meet your g/f to be sure but I'm guessing she's blind, deaf, and has no sense of touch?

Oh, you were asking about the old people. Never mind.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-25-2006, 01:45 PM
I'd have to meet your g/f to be sure but I'm guessing she's blind, deaf, and has no sense of touch?

Oh, you were asking about the old people. Never mind.

ROFL Some people swim that shouldn't be swimming. Just like some people drive that shouldn't be driving.

Rain Man
01-25-2006, 02:26 PM

I don't normally condone necrophilia, but in this case I can see your point.

Wichita Lineman
01-25-2006, 02:28 PM
After some of the opinions and attitudes expressed by this individual it's probably a good thing he's not around Wichita in the summer or someone might let thier pet alligator or shark in them pool with him. Not that I'd know anyone like that.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-26-2006, 12:19 AM
After some of the opinions and attitudes expressed by this individual it's probably a good thing he's not around Wichita in the summer or someone might let thier pet alligator or shark in them pool with him. Not that I'd know anyone like that.

Hello, I'm a lifeguard, I'm here to help you.

KChiefsQT
01-26-2006, 03:32 AM
Coming to a pool near you this summer...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b34/KChiefsQT/lifeguard1.jpg

.....but somebody's gotta do it. One helluva a crew you picked out there buddy.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-26-2006, 12:45 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b34/KChiefsQT/lifeguard1.jpg

.....but somebody's gotta do it. One helluva a crew you picked out there buddy.

ROFL

But it sho' is fun.

KcMizzou
01-26-2006, 01:00 PM
The guy who likes to poop on cars is going to be responsible for saving lives? :shake:

KcMizzou
01-26-2006, 01:00 PM
I hope you'll be wearing pants, at least.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-26-2006, 01:55 PM
ROFL

I'll double up on it...

I'll jump in the water, my trunks will fall off, then I will crap in the water...