PDA

View Full Version : Teh neekid ghey - tax evader

Baby Lee
01-25-2006, 03:13 PM
Richard Hatch convicted of paying no taxes on Survivor award. Plea that he thought the show took care of the taxes rejected.
Think he'll lounge around 'pound me in the ass' prison nekkid?

shakesthecat
01-25-2006, 03:26 PM
'pound me in the ass' prison

He was prolly hoping for that all along.

teedubya
01-25-2006, 03:28 PM
i know someone who is happy about this.

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/cbs/survivor__all_stars/sue_hawk/survivor_montybrinton2.jpg

Amnorix
01-25-2006, 03:57 PM
Superb. This schmuck thought he was smarter than everybody else. He got exactly what he deserved.

pikesome
01-25-2006, 04:04 PM
Superb. This schmuck thought he was smarter than everybody else. He got exactly what he deserved.

What does it say about this country that a confirmed rocket-scientist like this has more money than you or I will ever see in the bank.

teedubya
01-25-2006, 04:28 PM
What does it say about this country that a confirmed rocket-scientist like this has more money than you or I will ever see in the bank.

only a million? That is more than you will ever see? Increase your expectations of possibility, my friend.

pikesome
01-25-2006, 04:33 PM
only a million? That is more than you will ever see? Increase your expectations of possibility, my friend.

Not all at once. I'm gonna have to work for a while to even earn that much, let alone have it setting somewhere earning interest.

tk13
01-25-2006, 04:33 PM
He was an exceptional player of the game of Survivor though, I always thought he was hilarious.

Actually, according to an article I read, he said he worked out a deal with producers because he saw fellow contestants getting sneaked food, and he didn't like it and threatened to blow the cover off of the show, so they made a deal with him. I believe it was the same article said that an unnamed contestant and cameraman backed him up that people were getting sneaked food.

Eleazar
01-25-2006, 04:34 PM
Ha-ha![/nelson]

pikesome
01-25-2006, 04:37 PM
He was an exceptional player of the game of Survivor though, I always thought he was hilarious.

Actually, according to an article I read, he said he worked out a deal with producers because he saw fellow contestants getting sneaked food, and he didn't like it and threatened to blow the cover off of the show, so they made a deal with him. I believe it was the same article said that an unnamed contestant and cameraman backed him up that people were getting sneaked food.

Reality-TV has never been real. Your average South American telenovela has more value and integrity in one siliconed boob than these shows.

teedubya
01-25-2006, 04:42 PM
Not all at once. I'm gonna have to work for a while to even earn that much, let alone have it setting somewhere earning interest.

gotta think big, to achieve big... small thoughts=small rewards.

Eleazar
01-25-2006, 04:42 PM
Reality-TV has never been real. Your average South American telenovela has more value and integrity in one siliconed boob than these shows.

I thought I read somewhere once that the makers or Survivor admitted that some of what actually gets shown on TV is re-enacted.

I don't believe for a moment that it's spontaneous and all that.

Eleazar
01-25-2006, 04:43 PM
gotta think big, to achieve big... small thoughts=small rewards.

How much are you worth? Can I have some money? :D

Donger
01-25-2006, 04:47 PM
I've never seen this show. Doesn't sound like I'm missing much.

I do like 24. Except for that girl that is always frowning. I'd like to beat her.