PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Speak What the ****

Otter
01-27-2006, 09:30 AM
I was down South Carolina last week and gave girls my contact info, if anyone can interpert this I'd love to know what it says.

Estimado(a) otter,

Gracias por cargar tu foto en Tu foto ha sido aprobada y está ahora visible para todos los usuarios de Adult FriendFinder.

Recuerda: los perfiles con fotos se sitúan en los primeros lugares de las búsquedas de otros usuarios, por lo que ahora tienes una visibilidad superior y unas probabilidades superiores de realizar una conexión.

Si tienes alguna pregunta, por favor siéntete con libertad para enviarnos un email ya que queremos que tengas la mejor experiencia con.

Atentamente,

Rain Man
01-27-2006, 09:32 AM
I'm pretty sure it's Vietnamese. Does anyone here speak Vietnamese?

htismaqe
01-27-2006, 09:35 AM
That's not Vietnamese, moron.

It's Latvian.

morphius
01-27-2006, 09:36 AM
Here is the babel fish translation...

Thanks to load your photo in Your photo have been approved and are visible now for all the users of Adult FriendFinder. It remembers: the profiles with photos are located in the first places of the searches of other users, reason why now you have a superior visibility and superior probabilities to make a connection. If you have some question, please siéntete with freedom to send an email to us since we want that you have the best experience with. Kindly,

Otter
01-27-2006, 09:36 AM
That's not Vietnamese, moron.

It's Latvian.

I was drunk.

Otter
01-27-2006, 09:38 AM

Wow, I didn't even know I was a member.

Rain Man
01-27-2006, 09:54 AM
It sounds like a nice way to make new friends.

CosmicPal
01-27-2006, 09:54 AM
It says:

Greetings otter,

Thanks for the photo shot of you lying in bed. Your photo has been banned and Adult FriendFinders is holding your pictures for ransom.

For your information: Profiles are to be clean and sick people like you exposing themselves should be put away forever. We have forwarded your pictures to our management team and they will consider posting them on the net without your consent.

Should you ever visit our country and seek out our girls, we will have you incarcerated with only bread and water and we have the right to cut off your hands.

Sincerely,

Otter
01-27-2006, 10:31 AM
It says:

Greetings otter,

Thanks for the photo shot of you lying in bed. Your photo has been banned and Adult FriendFinders is holding your pictures for ransom.

For your information: Profiles are to be clean and sick people like you exposing themselves should be put away forever. We have forwarded your pictures to our management team and they will consider posting them on the net without your consent.

Should you ever visit our country and seek out our girls, we will have you incarcerated with only bread and water and we have the right to cut off your hands.

Sincerely,

So much for hooking up with a foreign girl, I thought I was up for some easy lovin.

Everyone is out to make a buck.

Is that really what it says?

Chiefs Express
01-27-2006, 10:38 AM
This is another interpetation from another site. In any case it seems like you are looking for a good time...hope you don't find the 13 year olds!

http://freetranslation.paralink.com/

Dear (a) otter,
Thanks for loading your photo in Your photo it has been approved and it is now visible for all the users of Adult FriendFinder.
He remembers: the profiles with photos are located in the first places of the searches of other users, as what now you have a top visibility and a few top probabilities of realizing a connection.
If you have some question, please feel with freedom to send to us an email since we want that you have the best experience with.
Attentively,

nychief
01-27-2006, 10:38 AM
I 'd see a doctor if I were you.

Otter
01-27-2006, 10:41 AM
This is another interpetation from another site. In any case it seems like you are looking for a good time...hope you don't find the 13 year olds!

http://freetranslation.paralink.com/

Dear (a) otter,
Thanks for loading your photo in Your photo it has been approved and it is now visible for all the users of Adult FriendFinder.
He remembers: the profiles with photos are located in the first places of the searches of other users, as what now you have a top visibility and a few top probabilities of realizing a connection.
If you have some question, please feel with freedom to send to us an email since we want that you have the best experience with.
Attentively,

I have no idea what's going on. Damn strippers.

This will make for a hell of an ice breaker in about 30 minutes though.

dj56dt58
01-27-2006, 10:53 AM
It says:

Greetings otter,

Sincerely,
Everyone is gonna think your jk...it's gonna be funny as hell when he doesn't believe you and goes back there and you are right..

Adept Havelock
01-27-2006, 11:03 AM

1) Where did you buy the damn thing?

2) How did you fit it into your ear?

ck_IN
01-27-2006, 11:34 AM
It's Spanish and the translations about putting your pic up and sending friendfinders an email is about right.

Sounds like those two gals put you up on a swingers/adult personals website. Good luck with that and just remember there's chit out there that can't be cured.

Otter
01-27-2006, 12:12 PM
It's Spanish and the translations about putting your pic up and sending friendfinders an email is about right.

Sounds like those two gals put you up on a swingers/adult personals website. Good luck with that and just remember there's chit out there that can't be cured.

I think in a drunken state I gave out my Yahoo address and cell phone number. They were cute as hell no matter what the outcome.

We'll all live through this one.

Otter
01-27-2006, 01:41 PM
Maybe you should go to adult friend finder and click the "I lost my password" link. Check out what they put in the account they apparently created for you.

Apparently I’m “Thunder Nipples” and Mer is cooking me dinner? I like seafood sweetie.

Otter
01-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Mer has the night off. Sorry, she's not cooking any dinner tonight.

There may be some seafood consumed, though.

She'll dream about me.

Otter
01-27-2006, 02:06 PM
Maybe.... but, so will I.

You kids and your bodies, constantly exploring.

el borracho
01-27-2006, 02:29 PM
I was down South Carolina last week and gave girls my contact info, if anyone can interpert this I'd love to know what it says.

Estimado(a) otter,

Gracias por cargar tu foto en Tu foto ha sido aprobada y está ahora visible para todos los usuarios de Adult FriendFinder.

Recuerda: los perfiles con fotos se sitúan en los primeros lugares de las búsquedas de otros usuarios, por lo que ahora tienes una visibilidad superior y unas probabilidades superiores de realizar una conexión.

Si tienes alguna pregunta, por favor siéntete con libertad para enviarnos un email ya que queremos que tengas la mejor experiencia con.

Atentamente,
More or less:

Esteemed Otter,

Thank you for loading your photo. Your photo has been approved and is now visible to all the users of Adult Friend Finder.

Remember: the profiles with photos are found in the first searches of other members, and increase the chance of making a connection.

If you have any questions, please send us an e-mail because we wish you to have the best experience possible.

Bwana
01-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Uh-Oh ROFL