PDA

View Full Version : If I never have to see Momma Mcnabb's ugly mug and hear her screechy voice again

BIG_DADDY
02-02-2006, 02:29 PM
I can die happy. As of now I will never buy another can of Campbells soup for them torturing me with this shit for the last 2 years.

FAX
02-02-2006, 02:36 PM
I could not agree more, Mr. BIG_DADDY. Were it at all possible, I would welcome her to take a bunch of soup and shove it up her fat, screechy, mama a$$.

FAX THE NO LONGER PATRONIZING CAMPBELL'S SOUP PRODUCTS EITHER

SBK
02-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Progresso's better anyway.

Of course, McNabb would probably call me a racist for saying that.

BIG_DADDY
02-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Progresso's better anyway.

Of course, McNabb would probably call me a racist for saying that.

McNabb is an idiot. I was watching Charles Barkely on last night on a big interview on I think it was CNBC and hearing him talk intelligently on many subjects including racism. It's just a joke to come back and hear some stupid shit McNabb had to say about anything what a moron.

NewChief
02-02-2006, 02:45 PM
The worst part is that it's probably not even his mother, but an actress. You'd think they could find a less annoying one when they're casting the part.

I know that when Warner was doing those commercials, it wasn't his actual mother in them.

BIG_DADDY
02-02-2006, 03:05 PM
The worst part is that it's probably not even his mother, but an actress. You'd think they could find a less annoying one when they're casting the part.

I know that when Warner was doing those commercials, it wasn't his actual mother in them.

It's gotta be his real momma. They could never hand pick somebody that annoying. "Throw the ball, throw the ball" It's like fingernails aon a chaulkboard.

Bugeater
02-02-2006, 03:14 PM
My locker smells like a pine forest.