PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help with a project. . .looking for large clear pics of

mac58
02-02-2006, 05:42 PM
LJ. anyone know a good site to go or have any. preferably holding up the diamond. thanx in advance

Dartgod
02-02-2006, 05:48 PM
gochiefs is your man...er, boy.

Taco John
02-02-2006, 05:57 PM
God, that's the weakest touchdown celebration in the history of touchdown celebrations, and you want a clear picture of it?

mac58
02-02-2006, 05:59 PM
it might be weak to u, but im from NY and a Jay Z fan and I like it.

Dartgod
02-02-2006, 05:59 PM
God, that's the weakest touchdown celebration in the history of touchdown celebrations, and you want a clear picture of it?
As opposed to the Mile High salute?

kcfanXIII
02-02-2006, 06:02 PM
better get used to it, cause we're gonna see it about 30 times next year.

Hammock Parties
02-02-2006, 06:14 PM
Here you go.

http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/5858/ljpats53xs.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Bob Dole
02-02-2006, 06:16 PM
This one is better.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar25_11.gif

Hammock Parties
02-02-2006, 06:17 PM

Shut up. You WISH you had a RB who could score 20 TDs.

Dayze
02-02-2006, 08:13 PM
And Mile High Salute is the zenith of end zone celebrations?
ROFL

on a side note that irritates me...
If you're going to do a salute - at least render a proper one. Even Anderson, a former Marine, leaves a lot to be desired with that salute.

Deberg_1990
02-02-2006, 10:41 PM

Surely you must mean the "Mile High salute" right??

Dunit35
02-02-2006, 10:43 PM
The Mile High Salute is real cool....wait wait no...Atleast ours kinda looks like a vagina.

Boise_Chief
02-02-2006, 10:45 PM
Normally masturbation isn't considered a project.
I mean I'm just saying, whatever.

Taco John
02-02-2006, 10:45 PM
As opposed to the Mile High salute?

Definitely. A salute to the fans is a much cooler touchdown celebration than a commercial plug for rapper jeans.

Much cooler.

Taco John
02-02-2006, 10:46 PM
better get used to it, cause we're gonna see it about 30 times next year.

No you're not. The NFL is going to outlaw commercial celebrations in the endzone...

Deberg_1990
02-02-2006, 10:47 PM
Definitely. A salute to the fans is a much cooler touchdown celebration than a commercial plug for rapper jeans.

Much cooler.

Gay

morphius
02-02-2006, 10:50 PM

Much cooler.
Well, its only fair, we get one semi lame celebration and you get the most lame crowd participation chant thing ever.

Taco John
02-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Well, its only fair, we get one semi lame celebration and you get the most lame crowd participation chant thing ever.

ROFL How could it be any lamer than chanting the song of a child molester after a touchdown?

Nice try.

morphius
02-02-2006, 11:00 PM
ROFL How could it be any lamer than chanting the song of a child molester after a touchdown?

Nice try.
At least the chant we do makes more sense then calling INCOMPLETE on a PI or a D Holding call...

But hey, your posts are normally In Comp e tent, so your close...

Taco John
02-02-2006, 11:02 PM
At least the chant we do makes more sense then calling INCOMPLETE on a PI or a D Holding call...

But hey, your posts are normally In Comp e tent, so your close...

Huh? The crowd chants "In-Com-Plete" after an incomplete pass. Even Chief fans should have been able to catch on to that subtlty.

morphius
02-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Huh? The crowd chants "In-Com-Plete" after an incomplete pass. Even Chief fans should have been able to catch on to that subtlty.
Yes, and they chant it even when their team gets called for a PI that caused the In Com Plete pass. Stupid, stupid, and excessively lame.

Taco John
02-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Yes, and they chant it even when their team gets called for a PI that caused the In Com Plete pass. Stupid, stupid, and excessively lame.

I don't think you understand how it works. When a pass is ruled incomplete, the announcer says "And the pass from [quarterback] to [wide receiver] was..." and then the crowd finishes the sentance. It only happens when a pass is ruled incomplete.

And it's much cooler than chanting the lyrics of a child molester named "Glitter." Seriously dude.

morphius
02-02-2006, 11:12 PM
I don't think you understand how it works. When a pass is ruled incomplete, the announcer says "And the pass from [quarterback] to [wide receiver] was..." and then the crowd finishes the sentance. It only happens when a pass is ruled incomplete.

And it's much cooler than chanting the lyrics of a child molester named "Glitter." Seriously dude.
We at least added words to it, and it is still makes the fans look like morons celebrating an incomplete pass when your team is giving up an automatic first down on the play. Hell, I have never heard any player talk about that stupid chant anywhere, where as I have seen the Chiefs Fans chants talked about by more then a few opposing players. There is nothing to "get" with the incomplete chant, its lame, dull, uneventful and not even a bit bothering to the opposing players.

Dartgod
02-02-2006, 11:16 PM
...it still makes the fans look like morons celebrating an incomplete pass when your team is giving up an automatic first down on the play.
Or while getting their collective asses handed to them at home by the 6th seed in the playoffs. :rolleyes:

morphius
02-03-2006, 12:07 AM
Or while getting their collective asses handed to them at home by the 6th seed in the playoffs. :rolleyes:
yep, and our "Hey" chant was so lame that StL copied it...

But hey, I should know that Taco is the expert on all things lame.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2006, 03:17 AM

Nice try.

Doesn't Denver have the same TD song?

Taco John
02-03-2006, 05:44 AM
We at least added words to it, and it is still makes the fans look like morons celebrating an incomplete pass when your team is giving up an automatic first down on the play. Hell, I have never heard any player talk about that stupid chant anywhere, where as I have seen the Chiefs Fans chants talked about by more then a few opposing players. There is nothing to "get" with the incomplete chant, its lame, dull, uneventful and not even a bit bothering to the opposing players.

You're such a homer. Of course you have only heard what opposing players have said about Chiefs chants, you dope! How often are you reading Denver papers?

I'll guarantee you that I read more sports pages of opposing teams than you do. Hell, I'd bet I even read more Chiefs news than you do.

It's hilarious how you spout this dumbassed stuff with absolutely no perspective, just so damned sure of yourself. Fuggen hilarious.

Taco John
02-03-2006, 05:44 AM
Doesn't Denver have the same TD song?

:shake: Not just no. Hell no.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2006, 05:45 AM
:shake: Not just no. Hell no.

My mistake. What is it?

Taco John
02-03-2006, 05:50 AM
There isn't just one song. Mostly just some music comes on and we celebrate, and Thunder takes a run across the field with some hot chick carrying a Broncos banner.

morphius
02-03-2006, 07:42 AM
You're such a homer. Of course you have only heard what opposing players have said about Chiefs chants, you dope! How often are you reading Denver papers?

I'll guarantee you that I read more sports pages of opposing teams than you do. Hell, I'd bet I even read more Chiefs news than you do.

It's hilarious how you spout this dumbassed stuff with absolutely no perspective, just so damned sure of yourself. Fuggen hilarious.
Homer? LOL! Jesus Christ dude, if anyone here is a homer its you. Everyone, everywhere thinks the In Com Plete chant is a damn joke, well except for the ignorantly bliss of Mile High.

morphius
02-03-2006, 07:50 AM
Hell Taco, in my first couple google search's on Broncos fans incomplete I came up with one Pats fun mocking it. Still haven't found anyone saying anything good about it.