PDA

View Full Version : I move waaaay to much

badgirl
02-04-2006, 02:20 PM
I lived in San Antonio Texas for 3 years and in springfield Mo for 5 years and went down and visited my daughter in Alabama for a few months...now that I am home I am mixing up the roads and areas.

This morning on my way to work I thought I was taking a short cut by taking a road that should have took me to Chestnut, well guess what, there is no chestnut in town!!! I am doing stuff like that all the time, I'm never sure where I am anymore. :rolleyes:

Hydrae
02-04-2006, 02:29 PM
3-5 years in one place is about all I have lived in an area most of my life. My problem is that after being here in Austin for 3 years I was starting to get itchy feet again. But we told ourselves we would stay in one place so that our kids could stay in the same school district. It has been 6 years now and my youngest is in 5th grade. So in the next 7-10 years we will be able to wander again. Unless the roots wind up being too deep by then.

CanadaKC
02-04-2006, 02:35 PM
Me too...but simply for the reason that the more I flip properties, the richer I get. Soon to be my third coming up. Bought first home in 1997 for lowball 200K, flipped it for 340K in 2000, bought current home in 2001 for 256K...flipping it this spring for 650K...buying another home in best Vancouver neighbourhood for 800K...will be worth a million in a couple years. I fell into all this by accident and timing...renovations and such. More profitable than my job as an Actor.

badgirl
02-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Me too...but simply for the reason that the more I flip properties, the richer I get. Soon to be my third coming up. Bought first home in 1997 for lowball 200K, flipped it for 340K in 2000, bought current home in 2001 for 256K...flipping it this spring for 650K...buying another home in best Vancouver neighbourhood for 800K...will be worth a million in a couple years. I fell into all this by accident and timing...renovations and such. More profitable than my job as an Actor.
My luck is exactly opposite, I end up in worse and worse shape, but this time, I think things are looking up for me.

ChiefsFire
02-04-2006, 03:02 PM
its called dementia

no worries..it will get better

badgirl
02-04-2006, 03:20 PM
its called dementia

no worries..it will get better
thank god

Over-Head
02-04-2006, 03:23 PM
Never seen a woman move "too much" yet :hump: :D

badgirl
02-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Never seen a woman move "too much" yet :hump: :D
well thats true :drool:

4th and Long
02-04-2006, 03:26 PM
well thats true :drool:
I'm still waiting of that picture of you, wearing a bikini and draped over the hood of that corvette!
:cuss:

badgirl
02-04-2006, 03:28 PM
I'm still waiting of that picture of you, wearing a bikini and draped over the hood of that corvette!
its 30 degrees today, my ass would freeze in a bikini !!! Wait till its gets warmer.

4th and Long
02-04-2006, 03:30 PM
its 30 degrees today, my ass would freeze in a bikini !!! Wait till its gets warmer.
If you cant stand in 30 degrees for 15 whole seconds before running back to the car, I'm very disappointed in you.

Besides, nothing says perky nipples like 30 degrees.

:D

badgirl
02-04-2006, 03:41 PM
If you cant stand in 30 degrees for 15 whole seconds before running back to the car, I'm very disappointed in you.

Besides, nothing says perky nipples like 30 degrees.

:D
:p

My God one more hour and I am off work, it has been raining and cold all day and its been slow, a very long day indeedy

sedated
02-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Quit hitting the bong before leaving for work, that might help.

4th and Long
02-04-2006, 03:49 PM

My God one more hour and I am off work, it has been raining and cold all day and its been slow, a very long day indeedy
Then stay home where it's warm. You can also avail yourself this opportunity by putting on that bikini, grabbing the camera and practicing your photographic skills in front of a mirror. Just send 'em to me in a PM. I'll critique them for you.

badgirl
02-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Then stay home where it's warm. You can also avail yourself this opportunity by putting on that bikini, grabbing the camera and practicing your photographic skills in front of a mirror. Just send 'em to me in a PM. I'll critique them for you.
I can't stay home, I have to work, I'm on my own now, totally alone, I don't know if this is good or bad :(

4th and Long
02-04-2006, 04:10 PM
I can't stay home, I have to work, I'm on my own now, totally alone, I don't know if this is good or bad :(
I see how it is. I ask for one little thing and instead, you give me a sob story. Damnit. :p

luv
02-04-2006, 04:11 PM
It's only bad if you want it to be.

4th and Long
02-04-2006, 04:13 PM
It's only bad if you want it to be.
Yep. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want. Hell, you can even post here while sitting naked in your chair ... or so I've heard.

badgirl
02-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Yep. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want. Hell, you can even post here while sitting naked in your chair ... or so I've heard.
cool, I guess I'll have to do that, but since I don't have a computer at home i will have to sit naked in the chair at my desk. :)

4th and Long
02-04-2006, 04:16 PM
cool, I guess I'll have to do that, but since I don't have a computer at home i will have to sit naked in the chair at my desk. :)
Yet another great photo opportunity. Can't wait to see it. :p

Hydrae
02-04-2006, 04:16 PM

Don't forget to turn on the webcam! :p

kcfanintitanhell
02-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Don't forget to turn on the webcam! :p

For me, webcam wouldn't be necessary. I think I live only about 2 miles from where she works, and they have real big windows.

Frazod
02-04-2006, 05:36 PM
You think YOU have moved too much? Here's the places I've lived:

Kansas City
Callao, MO
Macon, MO (five different places)
Jefferson City, MO (four different places)
Kirksville, MO (two different places)
Navy Bootcamp, Orlando, FL
Apprentice Training, Meridian, MS
USS Concord, homeported in Norfolk, VA
Norfolk, VA (three different apartments)
Great Lakes Naval Base, Great Lakes, IL (two different barracks rooms)
Waukegan, IL
Buffalo Grove, IL
Rosemont, IL (two different apartments)
Chicago, IL (five different apartments)
Naperville IL

For a while, I was averaging a move a year. The longest I've ever lived in a single location is five years. I'll break that record in May, when I will have lived in Naperville for five years.

I have no plans to move again.

EVER.

Calcountry
02-04-2006, 07:14 PM
I lived in San Antonio Texas for 3 years and in springfield Mo for 5 years and went down and visited my daughter in Alabama for a few months...now that I am home I am mixing up the roads and areas.

This morning on my way to work I thought I was taking a short cut by taking a road that should have took me to Chestnut, well guess what, there is no chestnut in town!!! I am doing stuff like that all the time, I'm never sure where I am anymore. :rolleyes:Perhaps its the lifestyle:

Toot toot hey beep beep

Bad girls
Talking about the sad girls
Sad girls
Talking about the bad girls, yeah

See them out on the street at night, walkin’
Picking up on all kinds of strangers
If the price is right you can score
If you’re pocket’s nice
But you want a good time
You ask yourself, who they are?
Like everybody else, they come from near and far

Bad girls
Talking about the sad girls
Sad girls
Talking about the bad girls, yeah

Friday night and the strip is hot
Sun’s gone down and they’re about to trot
Spirit’s high and they look hot
Do you wanna get down
Now don’t you ask yourself, who they are?
Like everybody else, they wanna be a star

Sad girls, sad girls
You such a dirty bad girl
Beep beep uh, uh
You bad girl, you sad girl
Beep beep uh, uh

Now you and me, we are both the same
But you call yourself by different names
Now you mama won’t like it when she finds out
Her girl is out at night

Toot toot hey beep beep

Hey mister, have you got a dime?
Mister, do you want to spend some time, oh yeah
I got what you want
You got what I need
I’ll be your baby
Come and spend it on me
Hey mister
I’ll spend some time with you
With you, you’re fine, with you
Bad girls
They’re just bad girls
Talkin’ about sad girls
Sad girls
Hey, hey mister
Got a dime?

Toot toot hey beep

------
Whenever you post something, this line from the above song goes off in my head:

Sad girls, sad girls
Beep beep uh, uh
You bad girl, you sad girl
Beep beep uh, uh

Bugeater
02-04-2006, 08:32 PM
I've lived within the city limits of Omaha for the entire 37 years of my existence and I have no immediate plans of leaving. It's a great place to live, but I wouldn't want to visit here.

DomerNKC
02-04-2006, 08:54 PM
get a job as a mover. when you move everyone else every day, you will never want to move yourself again. works for me.

Chiefs Express
02-04-2006, 09:04 PM
I've lived within the city limits of Omaha for the entire 37 years of my existence and I have no immediate plans of leaving. It's a great place to live, but I wouldn't want to visit here.

I've visited Omaha and you are correct!