Greg Paulis

and alot of others are on here

chief4life
02-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Chad Jackson wr Florida draft this guy omg he has some talent

OmahaChief
02-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Chad Jackson wr Florida draft this guy omg he has some talent

Chad Jackson is the softest WR I have ever seen. In the Peach Bowl back in 2004 when his team needed a first down this kid slid down 3 feet before the line to avoid a hit. He has made a career of doing this for the Gates. I would not want him anywhere near the Chiefs.

HolmeZz
02-04-2006, 05:09 PM
Yeah, the Greg Paulus mention was awfully random.

HeyIt'sMe
02-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Chad Jackson is the softest WR I have ever seen. In the Peach Bowl back in 2004 when his team needed a first down this kid slid down 3 feet before the line to avoid a hit. He has made a career of doing this for the Gates. I would not want him anywhere near the Chiefs.

That's because he had a rib injury and was in extreme pain. Not that I would expect a 'Cane to know that, though. Watch him over his junior season at Florida, he's as tough as they come. On top of that, he has 4.3 speed, incredible hands (did you see the one hander he made on the receiving drill?), leaping ability, etc. Jackson will be a pro bowl NFL receiver, no doubt in my mind.

SoCalBronco
02-04-2006, 07:14 PM
That's because he had a rib injury and was in extreme pain. Not that I would expect a 'Cane to know that, though. Watch him over his junior season at Florida, he's as tough as they come. On top of that, he has 4.3 speed, incredible hands (did you see the one hander he made on the receiving drill?), leaping ability, etc. Jackson will be a pro bowl NFL receiver, no doubt in my mind.

Jackson is also about as smart as a bag of rocks. He's a waste of talent. I dont blame Meyer for this, because its mostly Zook's problem of great recruiting classes but poor development and coaching. Look at Dee Webb. He was one of the finest high school DBs in the country. Now he is a midround draft choice that no one is crowing about. He could have gone to the U, his childhood favorite, but he was brainwashed by Zook and look where he is now. Look at Joe Cohen.....what the hell has he done? Look at Andre Caldwell....no development. This is all throughout the roster. Zook ruined the Gators. Meyer is a fine coach and I am a fan of his offense so he will turn it around, but it will take some time. He also isnt going to benefit from the fact that no one from Miami Carol City will commit to Florida anytime in the forseeable future after what you guys pulled on Willie Williams.

HolmeZz
02-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Dee Webb's underrated.

DaKCMan AP
02-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Jackson is also about as smart as a bag of rocks. He's a waste of talent. I dont blame Meyer for this, because its mostly Zook's problem of great recruiting classes but poor development and coaching. Look at Dee Webb. He was one of the finest high school DBs in the country. Now he is a midround draft choice that no one is crowing about. He could have gone to the U, his childhood favorite, but he was brainwashed by Zook and look where he is now. Look at Joe Cohen.....what the hell has he done? Look at Andre Caldwell....no development. This is all throughout the roster. Zook ruined the Gators. Meyer is a fine coach and I am a fan of his offense so he will turn it around, but it will take some time. He also isnt going to benefit from the fact that no one from Miami Carol City will commit to Florida anytime in the forseeable future after what you guys pulled on Willie Williams.

Chad Jackson and Dee Webb have both had their best seasons as gators under Meyer. Caldwell was well on his way too before suffering the broken leg. Jackson is a great talent who flourished this season. He's a gamebreaker and a playmaker but he can also be a possession receiver when needed.

Also, about Carol City. We just had the #1/#2 recruiting class in the country. Yeah, we're really hurting. In his first year Meyer went 9-3. Recruits will care more about going to a winning program over what happened to a thug like Willie Williams.