PDA

View Full Version : Cleaned-up re-released movie.

Simply Red
02-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Bought The digitally remastered cleared-up version of Tron. Which I believe was released just before Christmas. Hands down sounds the best on my 7-1 system out of all that I own. IT ROCKS THE WHOLE HOUSE!!! Yes even sounds better that all the Star Wars.

headsnap
02-06-2006, 08:41 PM
are you talking about the 20th anniversary edition?

I actually picked that up at a garage sale a while back for $2.

You are correct though, it is the best sounding thing I have for the home theater.

looks good on my video ipod too... ;)

Simply Red
02-06-2006, 08:47 PM
are you talking about the 20th anniversary edition?

I actually picked that up at a garage sale a while back for $2.

You are correct though, it is the best sounding thing I have for the home theater.

looks good on my video ipod too... ;)

Perhaps thats it. Comes in a thick-box. I found it at Costco of all places. Costco is like our version of Sams wholesale. My neighbor currently has it but gawd it rocks the house! Literally. So anyhow...

Bowser
02-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Weren't they supposed to be making a modern day version of that film? Tron V.02, or something?

Iowanian
02-06-2006, 08:51 PM
I believe you're a tool.

VP of the Class of Sept 2005

Simply Red
02-06-2006, 08:55 PM
Weren't they supposed to be making a modern day version of that film? Tron V.02, or something?

Gawd, I hope so that'd be dandy. Gawd Jeff Bridges looks like 17 in that movie. Though the sentimental value and ahead of its time graphics makes this an all-time classic for sci-fi heads around the globe.

If they come out with a updated modern day version I will be excited for weeks and weeks.

Bowser
02-06-2006, 09:08 PM

Apparently, they did. But not as a movie, just as a fps game...

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0208650/