PDA

View Full Version : Drunk minds speak sober thoughts.

wutamess
02-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Again sitting here drinking my diasti thinking...

Free pass here to fess up any and everything about anything.

Here's what pisses me off.
While listening to the 8yo and the 3 year old talk about the definition of math... I'm also watching a story on the Rwanda Civil war (Yeah I'm a great multitasker).

Back to my story... Why is it there are oppressors and people that are afraid of change? (Speaking on the people of color behalf around the world) Is it because they fear that the white man has destroyed everything they've had a hand in or is it because they don't want to associate with the white man/western views at all?

I'm curious to hear your thoughts as it pains me to see that 1 million people (black on black massacre) were massacred in less than 3 months because the majority didn't want the white man's democracy to invade it's borders.

sedated
02-10-2006, 07:42 PM
sober thoughts?

i have yet to see one

plbrdude
02-10-2006, 07:51 PM
i've been wonderin about sober minds speaking drunk thoughts.

Rain Man
02-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I don't think that's a sober thought.

On the subject, though, I don't think a situation like the Rwanda massacre has any type of racial background. I think the desire for power is universal, and the desire to destroy one's enemies is universal. In third-world countries, there's a lot less sensitivity about world opinion, and there's a lot more ruthlessness in eliminating enemies.

sedated
02-10-2006, 07:54 PM
i've been wonderin about sober minds speaking drunk thoughts.

I think Rain Man provided some insight...

On the subject, though, I don't think a situation like the Rwanda massacre has any type of racial background. I think the desire for power is universal, and the desire to destroy one's enemies is universal. In third-world countries, there's a lot less sensitivity about world opinion, and there's a lot more ruthlessness in eliminating enemies.