PDA

View Full Version : Hypocricy at its finest..

The Bad Guy
02-11-2006, 07:33 PM
So I was cruising around the Steelers message board, and guess who decided to put a thread up about the Steelers having a "tainted Super Bowl victory? None other than Taco John himself..First of all, as a Broncos fan, I want to convey how impressed I was with your fan base in Denver this year. You guys have a classy fan base, and I, as a Broncos fan, enjoyed hosting the Steelers at Mile High. After the game, I was behind the Steelers, hoping to see Bettis go out with a Superbowl trophy.

Sad to see such a classy guy has to go out with a tainted trophy. Sorry Steelers fans. I'm not one for blaming the refs, but there's just no way that the a team can be reasonably expected to overcome so much one-sided officiating. This game will remain a question mark in my mind.

So while you have the trophy and the rest of the hardware, what you don't have is mind-share, and it's a real shame. You'll call yourself Champions, but I'm going to remember this year as the year the refs won the Superbowl and left two worthy teams on the field with something still to prove.

This is the worst I've ever felt about the NFL in all my life. Sorry if I'm not letting you enjoy the moment. Hopefully you'll be able to overcome the negativity that is going to taint this Superbowl for years.

I wish I could say congratulations, but I almost feel like condolences are in order. The refs screwed you guys too by making honest people doubt the outcome of the game.The Broncos cheat the cap in their one SB run and they are the ones with a tainted Super Bowl?

tk13
02-11-2006, 07:34 PM
ROFL I bet they responded well to that.

The Bad Guy
02-11-2006, 07:37 PM
ROFL I bet they responded well to that.

http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?t=76821

4th and Long
02-11-2006, 07:38 PM
:shake:

FAX
02-11-2006, 07:40 PM
http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?t=76821

The poor Steeler fans are actually trying to use logic to counter this claim of a "tainted" SB win?

FAX

luv
02-11-2006, 07:40 PM
A donkey fan who doesn't normally complain about refs. Isn't that an oxymoron, or just contradictory?

Hammock Parties
02-11-2006, 07:43 PM
What a ****ing troll.

FAX
02-11-2006, 07:45 PM
A donkey fan who doesn't normally complain about refs. Isn't that an oxymoron, or just contradictory?

I believe the correct terminology is contramoron, Ms. luv2rite.

FAX

stevieray
02-11-2006, 07:47 PM
I bet they are "crushed".

morphius
02-11-2006, 07:49 PM
Luckily Taco isn't a homer and understands that both the donx trophies are tainted and slick with Pam.

Hammock Parties
02-11-2006, 07:52 PM
I don't know why he's been on this jaunt lately. Must be some west coast inferiority complex or something.

chefsos
02-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Heh.LOL!!!! See guys? Now this clown is a typical DONKSTER. Hey dimwit, how old are you? Are you old enough to rememeber Rob Lytle's "NON-FUMBLE" in the '77 AFCC Game? What about Karlis' FG that was no good in Cleveland? How did you feel about that? What about the refs NOT EJECTING YOUR ENTIRE OFFENSIVE LINE for using cooking spray?

Cry all you want. For every holding penaty our OLB's generate, there are 3 that aren't called. The Hawks scored ONE TD and that was a gift from Ben. And if you don't think Jackson pushed off, stop watching football.

morphius
02-11-2006, 07:55 PM
I love that a pats fans called him out on the Pats playoff game, I don't remember him being to upset about how tainted that vicotry was, and it was more one sided then the SB game.

BigMeatballDave
02-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Sounds like TJ is a little bitter about his donkeys getting their shit pushed back in by the Steelers...

BigMeatballDave
02-11-2006, 08:00 PM
I hate poor officiating as much as the next guy, but bad calls are part of the game. Crying about it just makes you look like an ass...

Sure-Oz
02-11-2006, 08:05 PM
I like the cooking spray one lol!

Logical
02-11-2006, 08:06 PM
So I was cruising around the Steelers message board, and guess who decided to put a thread up about the Steelers having a "tainted Super Bowl victory? None other than Taco John himself..The Broncos cheat the cap in their one SB run and they are the ones with a tainted Super Bowl?I thought they won two SBs, were they accused of cheating by the NFL both times?

I actually do not know, this is a serious question?

The Bad Guy
02-11-2006, 08:08 PM
I thought they won two SBs, were they accused of cheating by the NFL both times?

I actually do not know, this is a serious question?

I put one before that because I think they were only accused of cheating during one.

But I could be wrong too.

cdcox
02-11-2006, 08:12 PM
They were in violation of the salary caps during BOTH of their championship seasons.

stevieray
02-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Heh.
Damn somebody got owned.

He might be there all offseason.

BigMeatballDave
02-11-2006, 08:15 PM
I thought they won two SBs, were they accused of cheating by the NFL both times?

I actually do not know, this is a serious question?Thats called 'blind homerism'...
:)

Logical
02-11-2006, 08:18 PM
They were in violation of the salary caps during BOTH of their championship seasons.Thanks for the serious response.

PastorMikH
02-11-2006, 08:36 PM
I second the BOTH. The have cheated in every SB they won in the history of the franchise.

StcChief
02-11-2006, 08:56 PM
What an idiot, go over to Pittsburgh BB and see the game was handed to them by bad calls.....

How many dropped passes and missed FGs....
did The SeaHags have????

Good teams find a way to win.

Big Ben TD. real by nose of FB.

Push off by Jackson right in front of the ref no less.

Hold was a hold.

questionable, the block below waist by Hasselback.

Sybil
02-11-2006, 09:00 PM
So I was cruising around the Steelers message board, and guess who decided to put a thread up about the Steelers having a "tainted Super Bowl victory? None other than Taco John himself..The Broncos cheat the cap in their one SB run and they are the ones with a tainted Super Bowl?

Would you really expect anything less from that clown?

JBucc
02-11-2006, 09:14 PM
What a looser

cdcox
02-11-2006, 09:35 PM
You really can't expect Taco to be behaving rationally after witnessing the collasal failure of the Bronco's season.

Chiefs Express
02-11-2006, 09:45 PM
I don't know why he's been on this jaunt lately. Must be some west coast inferiority complex or something.

What I'd like to ask him is why he spends so much time on other team's bulletin boards. His sucks donkey dicks, but they all love that on the orange mange.

I was banned on the mange because I invaded their lovefest for Jake "the snakebit" Plummer thread. It's not like I didn't expect it, but they are really anal about jake over there.

Sybil
02-11-2006, 09:49 PM
What I'd like to ask him is why he spends so much time on other team's bulletin boards. His sucks donkey dicks, but they all love that on the orange mange.

I was banned on the mange because I invaded their lovefest for Jake "the snakebit" Plummer thread. It's not like I didn't expect it, but they are really anal about jake over there.

Are you on a quest to be the most "banned from football discusion boards" record or something?

Chiefs Express
02-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Are you on a quest to be the most "banned from football discusion boards" record or something?

No, the orange mange was just somewhere to get back at TJ for trolling here.

This is the only board, other than the recent one with the mange, that I have ever been banned from. Many of the bannings here was due to a mutual hatred between me and one of the moderators. I could fart and he would ban me. Sometimes I may have deserved it, but mostly it was a personal vendetta that he had.

But, all in all, who cares and what difference does it make? If every one were banned for the same reasons I was there would be quite a few less posters here.

milkman
02-11-2006, 10:22 PM
What an idiot, go over to Pittsburgh BB and see the game was handed to them by bad calls.....

How many dropped passes and missed FGs....
did The SeaHags have????

The Seahawks definitely squandered opportunities, and clearly are the ones to blame for that loss.

Good teams find a way to win.

Big Ben TD. real by nose of FB.

I disagree.
You can't even see the football when Ben hits the ground.
It looked to me that the ball was short, but it was too hard to tell.

My issue with that call is that the linesman was running in to spot the ball, then changed his call as he approached Ben on the ground.
Ben had clearly moved that ball a half yard forward after he was down.

The ref, on the replay, made the right decision, because there was no irrefutable evidence to change the call.

Push off by Jackson right in front of the ref no less.

Yes it was a push off.
I think the problem is, though, that both the receiver and the defender were pushing each other.

Also, the officials need to be consistent, and in almost every other game I watched, the officials did not call similiar type pushoffs.

Hold was a hold.

I didn't see a hold.

questionable, the block below waist by Hasselback.

Questionable?
Hell, that was a terrible call, period.

Phobia
02-11-2006, 10:39 PM
No, the orange mange was just somewhere to get back at TJ for trolling here.

This is the only board, other than the recent one with the mange, that I have ever been banned from. Many of the bannings here was due to a mutual hatred between me and one of the moderators. I could fart and he would ban me. Sometimes I may have deserved it, but mostly it was a personal vendetta that he had.

But, all in all, who cares and what difference does it make? If every one were banned for the same reasons I was there would be quite a few less posters here.

You've been banned several times by mods other than me. But let's not make this thread about Roy Cash.

greg63
02-12-2006, 01:18 AM
:shake:

Yep! TJ doing what TJ does best.

Nzoner
02-12-2006, 01:20 AM
Taco John

Anyway, I'm going to check out before I get branded a troll. I just wanted to give my honest opinion from a completely non-biased view point. I think you guys are going to hear this all off-season, and I think it's a real shame that it had to happen like this.

Non-biased my ass,what a dip.

CHIEF4EVER
02-12-2006, 05:29 AM

ROFL No doubt. Using his logic, I suppose Hara-Kiri is a noninvasive surgical technique used to remove gall stones..........

Chiefs Express
02-12-2006, 08:16 AM
You've been banned several times by mods other than me. But let's not make this thread about Roy Cash.

Gee, let me think. Having others trained to do your dirty work? You've been ratted more than once. But like you say, let's not digress....oops, we already have with your post.

Chiefs Express
02-12-2006, 08:17 AM
ROFL No doubt. Using his logic, I suppose Hara-Kiri is a noninvasive surgical technique used to remove gall stones..........

I have heard that it is also effective for curing the clap!:)

Baby Lee
02-12-2006, 08:46 AM
Taco is a very very very very honest person. what you see is what you get.

Nelson Muntz
02-12-2006, 08:53 AM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by BigNasty
LOL!!!! See guys? Now this clown is a typical DONKSTER. Hey dimwit, how old are you? Are you old enough to rememeber Rob Lytle's "NON-FUMBLE" in the '77 AFCC Game? What about Karlis' FG that was no good in Cleveland? How did you feel about that? What about the refs NOT EJECTING YOUR ENTIRE OFFENSIVE LINE for using cooking spray?

Cry all you want. For every holding penaty our OLB's generate, there are 3 that aren't called. The Hawks scored ONE TD and that was a gift from Ben. And if you don't think Jackson pushed off, stop watching football.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF? Someone thats not a Chiefs fan believes the cooking spray story? I thought taquito said that was a figment of our imagination. :rolleyes:

Nelson Muntz
02-12-2006, 08:54 AM
Taco is a very very very very honest person. what you see is what you get.

Just like my sister-in-law. She says she's not doing something, then I'm betting the farm that she is.

CosmicPal
02-12-2006, 08:55 AM
Just like my sister-in-law. She says she's not doing someone, then I'm betting the farm that she is.

I corrected your spelling for you....

:D

Nelson Muntz
02-12-2006, 08:57 AM
I corrected your spelling for you....

:D

Hey if the shoe fits......

phxchief
02-12-2006, 08:58 AM
Good idea, really. Deflect attention from the chokejob at Mile High onto some sour grapes about the Superbowl ref-job.

milkman
02-12-2006, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNasty
LOL!!!! See guys? Now this clown is a typical DONKSTER. Hey dimwit, how old are you? Are you old enough to rememeber Rob Lytle's "NON-FUMBLE" in the '77 AFCC Game? What about Karlis' FG that was no good in Cleveland? How did you feel about that? What about the refs NOT EJECTING YOUR ENTIRE OFFENSIVE LINE for using cooking spray?

WTF? Someone thats not a Chiefs fan believes the cooking spray story? I thought taquito said that was a fiction of our imagination. :rolleyes:

I believe that's "figment" of our imagination.

Nelson Muntz
02-12-2006, 09:01 AM
I believe that's "figment" of our imagination.

Um, yeah. Maybe I shouldn't type before coffee.

chagrin
02-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Why did I automatically think TJ, when I read that thread title, That guy is a total dolt.

chagrin
02-12-2006, 09:49 AM
I really enjoyed the words "my Seahawks" and "My Broncos" in the same sentence. then he wrote that he would have given "offsetting penalties since the DB initiated contact" if he were a ref. Too funny - trying to give both sides penalties on that pass interference call?

In TJ's own words:

"that demonstrates a clear lack of football knowledge"

Dude, you really should quit drinking the koolaid, you're an idiot and if anyone needs to read "Football For Dummies", it's you.

Get over it, the Seahawks choked and weren't efficient enough on 3rd downs, and with clock management, to win. PERIOD! Even with the Pylon TD and a field goal (that Josh missed 3 of, I think?) The final score is 20-21 PITTSBURGH, you flaming f*cking dicknose.