PDA

View Full Version : Just a Thought to Ponder

Jenny Gump
02-13-2006, 11:10 PM
Now that I am in love, I am much less "dark" and sarcastic. Do you think this is necessarily a bad thing? Maybe it's an improvement? I'm more of a "glass is half full" kind of girl these days as opposed to "Why the f*ck didn't you fill my glass up all the way bitch?" kind of girl.

pikesome
02-13-2006, 11:17 PM
Life will find a way to remind you who's in charge.

Phobia
02-13-2006, 11:20 PM
Yeah yeah - whatever.

What did you buy my wife for Feb 14th day? Shoe bells?

Halfcan
02-13-2006, 11:21 PM
Don't tell me, you love Mer too!!!! Jeez this is getting outta hand.

Katipan
02-13-2006, 11:24 PM
All night long, Halfwit honey.

yay happy jenny.

I found the less miserable I am the less I want to be around miserable people. :)

But I'm still dark and sarcastic.

Jenny Gump
02-13-2006, 11:26 PM
All night long, Halfwit honey.

yay happy jenny.

I found the less miserable I am the less I want to be around miserable people. :)

But I'm still dark and sarcastic.

I guess you have a point. I'm still evil at my core. Which is nice.

Halfcan
02-13-2006, 11:45 PM

Evil at the core,
All women are, its just their nature. And guys don't care, they think they can handle it, but they really can't. Women rule the world. And Jenny, I bet you rule your world too.

Hootie
02-13-2006, 11:47 PM
Evil at the core,
All women are, its just their nature. And guys don't care, they think they can handle it, but they really can't. Women rule the world. And Jenny, I bet you rule your world too.
wow. Have you ever been laid? Curiously speaking, of course.

Halfcan
02-13-2006, 11:52 PM
wow. Have you ever been laid? Curiously speaking, of course.

Only once, and if your mamma hadn't spent the money I gave her for an abortion on crack, you wouldn't be typing that.

Hootie
02-13-2006, 11:54 PM
Only once, and if your mamma hadn't spent the money I gave her for an abortion on crack, you wouldn't be typing that.
why'd you put yourself in that situation? You would've saved yourself money if you just gave her a coat hanger. So, not only are you pathetic...but you're not very intelligent, either.

Halfcan
02-13-2006, 11:58 PM
why'd you put yourself in that situation? You would've saved yourself money if you just gave her a coat hanger. So, not only are you pathetic...but you're not very intelligent, either.

Nice attempt at a comeback after getting scorched. I will give ya 2 half beers out of six. You might not be a total dumbazz after all. But I have been wrong before.

BIG K
02-13-2006, 11:59 PM

Good for you. Aren't we all really? Anyone who denies that is just dumb...

greg63
02-14-2006, 12:00 AM
A positive outlook is always a good thing.

Hootie
02-14-2006, 12:01 AM
Nice attempt at a comeback after getting scorched. I will give ya 2 half beers out of six. You might not be a total dumbazz after all. But I have been wrong before.
after getting scorched? Is this some sort of competition? Uhm, implying that you are my 'father' because you had sex with my 'crack addicted' mother is not a 'scorch', it's more of a 'omg I am a generic dumbass and I really really need to get laid.' Get it?

Sure-Oz
02-14-2006, 12:04 AM
A positive outlook is always a good thing.
yep, it's easier to be negative than positive imo.

Halfcan
02-14-2006, 12:06 AM
Yep you are a dubazz. 57 post and talking shit. Calling people you don't know a Ho. Matrix, is that you??

Hootie
02-14-2006, 12:08 AM
Yep you are a dubazz. 57 post and talking shit. Calling people you don't know a Ho. Matrix, is that you??
58*

greg63
02-14-2006, 12:08 AM
yep, it's easier to be negative than positive imo.

:thumb:

greg63
02-14-2006, 12:10 AM

ROFL:hmmm::hmmm:ROFL

Redrum_69 is another.

Halfcan
02-14-2006, 12:13 AM
ROFL:hmmm::hmmm:ROFL

Redrum_69 is another.

Yep there has been a lot of Hootie's and Matrix's around here lately. Maybe its the same azzhole, just different names.

Rausch
02-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Now that I am in love, I am much less "dark" and sarcastic. Do you think this is necessarily a bad thing? Maybe it's an improvement? I'm more of a "glass is half full" kind of girl these days as opposed to "Why the f*ck didn't you fill my glass up all the way bitch?" kind of girl.

I call BS.

You still owe me a beer, so this "warm and fuzzy Gump" does not got my seal of approval.

Note: since I am also in love and not a card carrying member of the "I want to hump the Gump" club I am harmless.

And far, far too sober...

Hootie
02-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Yep there has been a lot of Hootie's and Matrix's around here lately. Maybe its the same azzhole, just different names.
You keep on guessing. I came here from the ESPN boards. I saw a link, clicked it, and I usually just lurk around. However, on several occasions I have noticed how much of a giant douche you are when you post, so I decided to point it out.

Rausch
02-14-2006, 12:15 AM

I've been busy, and these usurper n00bs will pay as soon as I get a few free seconds...

Halfcan
02-14-2006, 12:17 AM
I've been busy, and these usurper n00bs will pay as soon as I get a few free seconds...

Usurper Noobs-too funny-you are the Man!!

greg63
02-14-2006, 12:21 AM

ROFL They just live for those pretty little red squares.

greg63
02-14-2006, 12:22 AM
Usurper Noobs-too funny-you are the Man!!

Yep! :thumb:

Halfcan
02-14-2006, 12:24 AM
ROFL They just live for those pretty little red squares.

Hootie/Matrix Jr. has a couple from me. One for calling Luv a Ho. And the other just for being a dumbass.

greg63
02-14-2006, 12:29 AM
Hootie/Matrix Jr. has a couple from me. One for calling Luv a Ho. And the other just for being a dumbass.

Hootie called Luv a Ho!:mad:

Well, he just bought himself some more pretty red squares.

Rausch
02-14-2006, 12:31 AM

Matrix has gotten smacked the **** down more often than Tina Turner...

Halfcan
02-14-2006, 12:31 AM
Hootie called Luv a Ho!:mad:

Well, he just bought himself some more pretty red squares.

Ya on her own Vallentin thread even.

Halfcan
02-14-2006, 12:32 AM

LOL your on a roll tonight. ROFL

greg63
02-14-2006, 12:35 AM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

greg63
02-14-2006, 12:37 AM
Ya on her own Vallentin thread even.

...Classless, simply classless.

Halfcan
02-14-2006, 01:06 AM
...Classless, simply classless.

Someone should post the Matrix bag of shit pic, when someone does something like that.

greg63
02-14-2006, 01:11 AM
Someone should post the Matrix bag of shit pic, when someone does something like that.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Did ya see Luv's response to him?

Halfcan
02-14-2006, 01:15 AM
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Did ya see Luv's response to him?

Ya nice one-first time I saw here cuss. Bastard made Luv cuss on V-Day. Freakin Matrix Jr.

greg63
02-14-2006, 01:20 AM
Ya nice one-first time I saw here cuss. Bastard made Luv cuss on V-Day. Freakin Matrix Jr.

Yep, the guy is the king of classless jerks.

I hadn't thought about it but you're right, that is the first time I've seen her mad enough to cuss. I think the idiot better watch what he says and to who.

alanm
02-14-2006, 01:26 AM
Good for you Jenny. Did you bake a pie? :)

|Zach|
02-14-2006, 01:27 AM
Very cool.

luv
02-14-2006, 01:34 AM
I call BS.

You still owe me a beer, so this "warm and fuzzy Gump" does not got my seal of approval.

Note: since I am also in love and not a card carrying member of the "I want to hump the Gump" club I am harmless.

And far, far too sober...
You....SOBER?

luv
02-14-2006, 01:35 AM
Love is cool. Brings out the best in people, or should. The dark Gump is probably more entertaining to most on here, but I'd rather have a good outlook on life. Congrats!

chagrin
02-14-2006, 07:19 AM

ROFL

Yep, spawned from the left horn of the goat, much like Athena, who sprung fully formed from the head of Zeus!

Clint in Wichita
02-14-2006, 08:56 AM
Love is what happens when your brain melts and oozes out of your gentalia.

Skip Towne
02-14-2006, 09:35 AM
No wonder Red married you. You're so romantic.

Rain Man
02-14-2006, 09:50 AM
For the last time, Jenny, I'm flattered, but I'm happily married.

keg in kc
02-14-2006, 10:02 AM
No comment.

Donger
02-14-2006, 10:06 AM
Awww. Just in time for Valentine's Day, too.

Hallmark sends their regards.

Rain Man
02-14-2006, 10:11 AM

Wait a minute. You have a glass?

I don't have a glass. I have to drink life out of a garden hose, and it tastes like tepid rubber. I want a glass. It doesn't have to be fancy crystal or anything, or even glass. I'd settle for a cup. If I had a cup, I'd be a cup half full kind of guy. I just know it.

And what's in the cup? Right now, if I had a cup, it would be full of tepid water that tastes like rubber. Why can't I have a cup, and why isn't it half full of Dr. Pepper? I like Dr. Pepper. My life would be great if I only had a half-full cup of Dr. Pepper, even if it was just one of those souvenir cups that you get from Long John Silver's when you buy the three-fish dinner.

ChiefsOne
02-14-2006, 10:13 AM
Rain Man I want to know what kind of drugs you take?

Jenny Gump
02-14-2006, 10:13 AM

Careful Clint...if it's green, that's not love oozing out your genitalia.

Rain Man
02-14-2006, 10:23 AM
Rain Man I want to know what kind of drugs you take?

I worry that there may be some chemicals leaching out of the garden hose of life.

ChiefsOne
02-14-2006, 10:24 AM
I worry that there may be some chemicals leaching out of the garden hose of life.

You really like garden hoses don't you?!

Rain Man
02-14-2006, 10:27 AM
You really like garden hoses don't you?!

I try to be a hose-half-full kind of guy.

Gonzo
02-14-2006, 10:30 AM
Wait a minute. You have a glass?

I don't have a glass. I have to drink life out of a garden hose, and it tastes like tepid rubber. I want a glass. It doesn't have to be fancy crystal or anything, or even glass. I'd settle for a cup. If I had a cup, I'd be a cup half full kind of guy. I just know it.

And what's in the cup? Right now, if I had a cup, it would be full of tepid water that tastes like rubber. Why can't I have a cup, and why isn't it half full of Dr. Pepper? I like Dr. Pepper. My life would be great if I only had a half-full cup of Dr. Pepper, even if it was just one of those souvenir cups that you get from Long John Silver's when you buy the three-fish dinner.

I tried to get my girl to dring from my cup but it has holes in it and smells like sweat and pee.

Gonzo
02-14-2006, 10:31 AM
Maybe she will drink from my hose tonight though!

Clint in Wichita
02-14-2006, 10:49 AM
No wonder Red married you. You're so romantic.

Hey, at least I can get it up, you old fart! ROFL

Baby Lee
02-14-2006, 10:59 AM
I'm in no way a supporter of the busting on Luv earlier, but you're STILL grousing about it?
WhoTF let the skirt swishers on here?

WAaah!! Somebody said something mean on Valentine's day, Waaaaah! I'm out of tampax, Waaah!!!! The doctor says I have to live as a woman for a year before he'll operate. Waaaahhh!!!!

Katipan
02-14-2006, 11:08 AM
I'm in no way a supporter of the busting on Luv earlier, but you're STILL grousing about it?

WAaah!! Somebody said something mean on Valentine's day, Waaaaah! I'm out of tampax, Waaah!!!! The doctor says I have to live as a woman for a year before he'll operate. Waaaahhh!!!!

The next time you compare Halfcan to anyone in my sisterhood, I'm going pop your eyeballs out with my thumbs and shit on your nose.

He's a man. He's all yours.

Baby Lee
02-14-2006, 11:24 AM
The next time you compare Halfcan to anyone in my sisterhood, I'm going pop your eyeballs out with my thumbs and shit on your nose.

He's a man. He's all yours.
I was saying he aspired to pseudo-sisterhood, not that he'd earned it.
Please don't poop on my nose, unless it's borne of affection.

Katipan
02-14-2006, 11:26 AM
Oh.

I'm sorry for being a typical jump to conclusions over react female.

All pooping will be done with the UTMOST affection.

go bo
02-14-2006, 02:35 PM
I call BS.

And far, far too sober...cards?

you can get cards for that? :shrug:

Braincase
02-14-2006, 03:04 PM
Jenny, I've always imagined you with full cups.

Halfcan
02-14-2006, 03:20 PM

Luv can stick up for herself. I was pointing out the fact that I had not heard her cuss before, and it must take a giant asshole to make her cuss on her own Valentine thread.

And another thing, there are some very nice girls on here, and if some dickwad with 50 post comes on here and starts calling them Ho's or being disrespectful, I am going to say something.

chagrin
02-14-2006, 04:09 PM
I try to be a hose-half-full kind of guy.

Yeah, heh heh...I empty mine almost everyday...aww-right!

keg in kc
02-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Life is a yo-yo. You're on the upswing. Eventually the bottom drops out.

Or, wait, is that women's emotions that are a yo-yo. I never can remember.

kaplin42
02-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Jenny,

I would say that if you are as pretty as I keep hearing you are ( I have never had the pleasure of even a picture), then I'm sure it is your SO that is the one walking around with rose colored glasses. Congradulations on finding someone good for you.

However, if you feel your "bad" side comming out, I'm sure Hootie would make a great target. In fact a Luv & JG tag team sounds like a lot of fun to watch to me.

Rain Man
02-14-2006, 10:59 PM
Life is a yo-yo. You're on the upswing. Eventually the bottom drops out.

Or, wait, is that women's emotions that are a yo-yo. I never can remember.

My life is like a yo-yo. It has its ups and downs, and it stuns small animals in the Philippines.

luv
02-15-2006, 12:56 AM
However, if you feel your "bad" side comming out, I'm sure Hootie would make a great target. In fact a Luv & JG tag team sounds like a lot of fun to watch to me.
Why waste our time?

greg63
02-15-2006, 12:57 AM
Why waste our time?

Yep! Simply not worth it.

luv
02-15-2006, 01:00 AM
Yep! Simply not worth it.
That, plus I enjoy a good challenge. Talking smack back to him would not be a challenge.

greg63
02-15-2006, 01:06 AM
That, plus I enjoy a good challenge. Talking smack back to him would not be a challenge.

ROFLROFLROFL

Yeah, it's simply not much fun taking advantage of the less intelligent.

Braincase
02-15-2006, 06:25 AM
Jenny,

I would say that if you are as pretty as I keep hearing you are ( I have never had the pleasure of even a picture), then I'm sure it is your SO that is the one walking around with rose colored glasses. Congradulations on finding someone good for you.

Nothing more fun than when Jenny goes completely Ivan Drago on some hapless loser. Watching some Napoleon Dynamite wannabe getting crushed under her heel is not only delightfully humiliating, but those pumps accentuate her calf to an artistic crescendo that not even the Renaissance Masters could hope to reproduce.