PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Training Camp Question

greg63
02-17-2006, 01:55 AM
A question was posed on another Chiefs BB about how one goes about getting tickets to the Chiefs training camp. Anybody here know? I thought maybe their official web site, but I really don't know.

Logical
02-17-2006, 02:08 AM
A question was posed on another Chiefs BB about how one goes about getting tickets to the Chiefs training camp. Anybody here know? I thought maybe their official web site, but I really don't know.Do you need tickets? I thought it was just a come out and watch type deal.

alanm
02-17-2006, 02:20 AM
Do you need tickets? I thought it was just a come out and watch type deal.
I seem to recall guys saying you had to pay admission to watch. $2-3 for Adults and kids were free. And you bought them at Ramer Field in River Falls.
Someone whos been to TC in the morning can most likely field this quesion.

Nzoner
02-17-2006, 02:47 AM
I was there 3 years ago and unless they've changed it,it was a come and go as you please like Vlad said.

Darien25
02-17-2006, 03:58 AM
They typically have a morning and afternoon workout on the practice fields next to Ramer stadium. These are always free, come as you please type thing. Whenever they have the family night, scrimmage another team or scrimmage amongst themselves on Ramer Field they will charge a modest entry fee which you will pay at the gate. Usually no more than two or three charged events per year. The University of Wisconsin-River Falls website has training camp info like practice times, cancellations, and special events.

greg63
02-17-2006, 07:09 AM
Thanks folks the info is much appreciated. :)