PDA

View Full Version : Breast Implants...

Vegas_Dave
02-17-2006, 07:31 PM
OK, more advice...

My wife is planning on getting breast implants. She has a small chest now and is "Tired of looking like she is 12 years old". She is wanting this 100% for herself... I in no way have been pressuring or persuading her on this. I couldnt care either way.

Anyways, we had her consultation yesterday. It was probably the most uncomfortable situation that I have ever had. Watching some other guy feel on my wife's breasts... regardless of the reason... was tough to bear.

Granted, I know he is a doctor and that is why we were there... but still.

Main question is to any guy on here who has gone through this situation... did this bother you as well and if so, how did you get past it?

Granted, I can deal with it and I am sure that once it is all said and done and we no longer have to see that doctor, that this will all fade... its just weird.

Katipan
02-17-2006, 07:34 PM
bahahaahahaahaahahahahaahahahahah

ask her what happens during a pap smear.

Rain Man
02-17-2006, 07:35 PM
Man oh man oh man, why didn't you get a female doctor? You missed a golden opportunity.

Rain Man
02-17-2006, 07:36 PM
As an aside, whenever I see a newspaper ad for bra fittings, I let my wife know and tell her that I'll be glad to go along as a supportive husband.

Hammock Parties
02-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Why were you uncomfortable with another man feeling your wife's breasts? It sounded like she didn't have any.

Bob Dole
02-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Wait until after she gets them and heals completely and asks everyone to feel them to see how "real" they feel.

dtebbe
02-17-2006, 07:53 PM
I take it you guys haven't had kids yet?

Just wait until labor starts and they start checking for the "crown".....

ROFL

DT

Hammock Parties
02-17-2006, 08:02 PM
BTW, since you're paying for the breast implants, you might as well get some use out of them. I highly recommend this item:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1570835.html

4th and Long
02-17-2006, 08:03 PM
Wait until after she gets them and heals completely and asks everyone to feel them to see how "real" they feel.
Yep. It happens. They become very proud of their new play things and offer up a feel ... to damn near anyone.

True story - I worked with a very attractive ICU nurse a few years back. She wouldn't give me the time of day. She got implants. Soon after her return to work, she asked if I wanted to feel them. This, of course, was at work and an absolute no-no. I declined, citing numerous reasons, namely work place ethics, not to mention her rather large and imposing husband who I had met before. She said, "No, really. It's OK. I won't tell anyone." Again, I declined. Then she got this look on her face, a twisted look of a cross between disappointment and disbelief. She then actually said to me, "Look! You have GOT to feel these! I need a mans opinion on whether or not they feel real."

GAH!

I said no and walked out of the ICU.

Later that night, as I was making rounds again, she was alone in the ICU and said she needed help moving an unconscious patient. Seems she had some sort of post-op weight lifting restriction after the surgery. I was thinking, "OK. This is legit. No problem." and I helped her move the patient.

As we were leaving the room, she PURPOSELY rubbed her damn titties against me and said, "See!!!? They feel real, Don't they!!!?"

Argh.

PS - Felt pretty real to me.

Skip Towne
02-17-2006, 08:06 PM
Man oh man oh man, why didn't you get a female doctor? You missed a golden opportunity.
My ex wanted a female Dr. and I mentioned that to our family Dr. (also a family friend) and he said hell, she might get hit on, female Dr's are all Lebanese.

Vegas_Dave
02-17-2006, 08:18 PM
She has a few female friends that she will of course let see and feel them... that I do not have any problem with. Fuel to the fire there! She has already done this with a friend of hers that had her breasts done by this doctor. - thats another wonderful story though - :)

I have no concern that she will allow guys to feel them, that just wont happen.

Any serious adivce here???

leviw
02-17-2006, 08:22 PM
She has a few female friends that she will of course let see and feel them... that I do not have any problem with. Fuel to the fire there! She has already done this with a friend of hers that had her breasts done by this doctor. - thats another wonderful story though - :)

You can deal with it and I am sure that once it is all said and done and you and your wife no longer have to see that doctor, that this will all fade... until then, it will just be weird.

You gave yourself all the advice you needed.

Everyone will be happy in the end. Including the doctor. :)

redbrian
02-17-2006, 08:24 PM

Good God son, your talking about your wife’s tits and expect a serious response from this group?

You’ve got a better shot at hitting the power ball than receiving any useful help from this lot.

Donger
02-17-2006, 08:25 PM

One of my SiLs has implants.

What do you want to know?

leviw
02-17-2006, 08:27 PM
One of my SiLs has implants.

What do you want to know?

Have you got to touch them?
How do they look on a scale of 1 to 10?
Has she showed them to you?
If not, do you want to see them?

Nelson Muntz
02-17-2006, 08:27 PM

Hahahaha. Stop you're killing me.

Spicy McHaggis
02-17-2006, 08:29 PM
PS - Felt pretty real to me.

I believe it was Endelt that once said "If I can touch 'em, they're real."

I had a story similiar to yours too, except this was a girl I had hung out with through high school and the incident led to other things and ultimately the demise of our relationship both platonically and romantically. Eh, you take the good with the bad.

Donger
02-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Have you got to touch them?

Yes.

How do they look on a scale of 1 to 10?

Quite nice. A solid 9.

Has she showed them to you?

Yes.

4th and Long
02-17-2006, 08:48 PM
Yes.

Quite nice. A solid 9.

Yes.
I hate you. :cuss:

:p

leviw
02-17-2006, 08:48 PM

Ditto. Is this your wife's sister or brother's wife?

Donger
02-17-2006, 08:49 PM

It wasn't anything sexual. And, of course, my other brothers and I got to flip her husband crap for a marrying a girl with little teats.

Donger
02-17-2006, 08:49 PM
Ditto. Is this your wife's sister or brother's wife?

One of my brothers' wives.

Fire Me Boy!
02-17-2006, 09:02 PM
... Watching some other guy feel on my wife's breasts... regardless of the reason... was tough to bear.

Main question is to any guy on here who has gone through this situation... did this bother you as well and if so, how did you get past it?

Now that I think about it, it wasn't weird at ALL for me to be feeling around on your wife's breasts.

StcChief
02-17-2006, 09:16 PM

Total chick thing to check/compare/contrast/feel

First thing they run to the bathroom, drop the bra, show 'em off, feel 'em
and ask for opinions. See if they got a good deal, do they still hurt,etc.

3 friends wives had it done in 3 years.

They act like they just bought a freakin' diamond. Actually they cost more.

Skip Towne
02-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Now that I think about it, it wasn't weird at ALL for me to be feeling around on your wife's breasts.
Me eiher except for all that damn giggling.

Stinger
02-17-2006, 11:17 PM

I believe it was ZepSinger's wife that got them as well due to a they found a lump on her brest and and to remove it or something like that. She decided to have a boob job done and went bigger, you might want to pm him or wait till he is back online.

~~Edit~~ here are the threads:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109881

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112257

Phobia
02-17-2006, 11:24 PM

You want serious advice, we need something to work with.

Post some pics and I'll give you my professional opinion.

sedated
02-17-2006, 11:41 PM
hehehehehehe
hah-hahaha-haha
hehehehehehe
hah-hahaha-haha
hehehehehehe
hah-hahaha-haha
hehehehehehe
hah-hahaha-haha
hehehehehehe
hah-hahaha-haha
hehehehehehe
hah-hahaha-haha
hehehehehehe
hah-hahaha-haha
hehehehehehe
hah-hahaha-haha
hehehehehehe
hah-hahaha-haha

Frazod
02-17-2006, 11:52 PM
My ex-MIL convinced my ex-FIL to pay for her breast implants. Almost immediately after they were put in, she left him for another man. Poor bastard paid a couple of thousand dollars for a really nice artificial rack that he barely/never got to play with. That was HARSH.

I guess the moral of this story is to make sure this doesn't happen to you. :)

sedated
02-18-2006, 12:05 AM
My ex-MIL convinced my ex-FIL to pay for her breast implants. Almost immediately after they were put in, she left him for another man. Poor bastard paid a couple of thousand dollars for a really nice artificial rack that he barely/never got to play with. That was HARSH.

I guess the moral of this story is to make sure this doesn't happen to you. :)

I'd find the b!tch and cut the mother f*ckers out.

greg63
02-18-2006, 12:34 AM
I would have had her go to a female doctor, but that much has already been many times stated. Off topic; she should go with saline rather then silicon. IMO.

ChiefsFanatic
02-18-2006, 01:11 AM

That was the first thing I thought, too.

Bob Dole
02-18-2006, 01:20 AM
I would have had her go to a female doctor, but that much has already been many times stated. Off topic; she should go with saline rather then silicon. IMO.

Is silicon even an option any more?

And if it is, you are nuts. Silicon is about 200% more natural feeling than saline.

beer bacon
02-18-2006, 01:23 AM

Post pictures of your wife. I need to be able to form a mental picture of some doctor feeling her up if I am going to help you out.

greg63
02-18-2006, 01:32 AM
Is silicon even an option any more?

Perhaps not; I am operating on old data.

And if it is, you are nuts. Silicon is about 200% more natural feeling than saline.

As to my sanity; anyone who's spent any time at all reading the tripe I post would know the answer to that question. :D

I was merely thinking from a personal health point of view.

Johnson&Johnson
02-18-2006, 02:38 AM

yup. mine had a female doctor.

the plus side on a female doc - you can at least imagine that it was some lesbian action during the examination.

either way..i divorce that bitch. those saline crap came back way too hard. like you, i had no problem with her small but natural tiny stuff. oh well, thats a whole different story.

Vegas_Dave
02-18-2006, 12:41 PM
Good God son, your talking about your wife’s tits and expect a serious response from this group?

You’ve got a better shot at hitting the power ball than receiving any useful help from this lot.

Jeez, aint that the truth!!!

And no, no pics!

greg63
02-18-2006, 12:47 PM
Jeez, aint that the truth!!!

And no, no pics!

I just read your sig. Rep 4 U!

Bugeater
02-18-2006, 12:49 PM
I wouldn't sweat it, that Dr sees & touches boobs every day.

Every single day, all day long....

He has the greatest job ever.

headsnap
02-18-2006, 12:57 PM
mrs. headsnap has a 'boobie fund' where all our extra cash goes into, and plans to have enough saved for the enhancements next January. :hump:

after that, I think I will start the 'YZ 250F' fund, and get back into racing.
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/assets/products/mcy/250/yz250F_blu_1.jpg :drool:

keep us posted...

Vegas_Dave
02-18-2006, 01:02 PM
I just read your sig. Rep 4 U!

Yeah, I hate that little cuss. I have him on my ignore now so I dont have to bothered with his crap. Mods needs to get rid of him for good! (though it may be a mod who is doing it...)

headsnap
02-18-2006, 01:03 PM

those doctors touch some of the ugliest, skankiest breasts EVAR!!!! even worst than Starship Troopers breasts!!!!. Don't believe me, just checkout the 'before' pictures on their websites.

and for clarification, I don't at all to insinuate that mrs. headsnap belongs in the above statement, I like hers just the way they are, she is the one wanting the enhancement. ;)

Rain Man
02-18-2006, 01:15 PM

I was in a hotel room last month working, and had the TV on. Some show came on about a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills, and he was about to do an augmentation on this moderately attractive gal who was a lingerie model. (Not a top-tier one, I'll point out. She was "okay".) Anyway, he's in the examining room groping around and checking her out, and she brought a friend with her. The friend is in the room watching the groping, and she's a lingerie model, too.

The doctor is asking her what she wants, and she points at the friend and says, "I want ones just like hers." The doctor says, "Let's have a look," and the friend immediately jumps up and takes off her shirt and bra, and the doc checks her out. The friend then remains topless during the rest of the exam.

I was watching this with shock and awe, and recognizing yet another difference between men and women. If I was going in for "male enhancement", I would do none of the following:

1. Tell a friend.
2. Take a friend with me.
3. Let the friend into the examining room.
4. Mention that I want a penis just like my friend's.
5. If I was the friend, I wouldn't go with the guy.
6. If I was the friend, I wouldn't go into the examining room.
7. If I was the friend, I would leave if the guy said, "I want one just like yours."
8. If I was the friend, I wouldn't lower my trousers to show the doctor what my friend is talking about.

Every day when I wake up, I say a small prayer of thanks that I'm a man and not a woman.

greg63
02-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I hate that little cuss. I have him on my ignore now so I dont have to bothered with his crap. Mods needs to get rid of him for good! (though it may be a mod who is doing it...)

The problem is that even though he may get banned; he can just log in on another user name. I've looked him up he has about three variations of redrum 69 login names.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
02-18-2006, 02:11 PM
Why were you uncomfortable with another man feeling your wife's breasts? It sounded like she didn't have any.

nice. :rolleyes:

cookster50
02-18-2006, 05:03 PM
This thread is more than worthless without pics. Preferably, nudie pics.

Jenny Gump
03-21-2006, 10:17 AM
OK, more advice...

My wife is planning on getting breast implants. She has a small chest now and is "Tired of looking like she is 12 years old". She is wanting this 100% for herself... I in no way have been pressuring or persuading her on this. I couldnt care either way.

Anyways, we had her consultation yesterday. It was probably the most uncomfortable situation that I have ever had. Watching some other guy feel on my wife's breasts... regardless of the reason... was tough to bear.

Granted, I can deal with it and I am sure that once it is all said and done and we no longer have to see that doctor, that this will all fade... its just weird.

Are you kidding me? I'm just now seeing this. Your wife is facing surgery, with incisions, pain, anesthesia, with potential infection and complications, to improve her appearance and be happier about herself no less and you are worried about a physician touching her during a consultation? Do a google image search on immediate postop breast augmentation, then tell me where your concern lies. Dumbass.

stumppy
03-21-2006, 10:32 AM
Are you kidding me? I'm just now seeing this. Your wife is facing surgery, with incisions, pain, anesthesia, with potential infection and complications, to improve her appearance and be happier about herself no less and you are worried about a physician touching her during a consultation? Do a google image search on immediate postop breast augmentation, then tell me where your concern lies. Dumbass.

If you think this is bad you should look up the thread where he was bit@hing and moaning then plotting and planing revenge over his wife going on vacation with HER MOTHER.

greg63
03-21-2006, 11:08 AM

...Excellent point. :thumb:

luv
03-21-2006, 11:10 AM
:clap:

FAX
03-21-2006, 11:13 AM
I was on a Hatteras once with some friends (they were the owners). The second day out, the guy's wife's silicon implant in her left bosom slipped all the way down to her stomach. We were almost a day away from getting back to port and getting her to a doctor.

That was a really wierd trip, man.

FAX

greg63
03-21-2006, 11:36 AM
I was on a Hatteras once with some friends (they were the owners). The second day out, the guy's wife's silicon implant in her left bosom slipped all the way down to her stomach. We were almost a day away from getting back to port and getting her to a doctor.

That was a really wierd trip, man.

FAX

Silicon = bad!

Eleazar
03-21-2006, 11:45 AM
If you think this is bad you should look up the thread where he was bit@hing and moaning then plotting and planing revenge over his wife going on vacation with HER MOTHER.

wtf? :spock: :spock:

MahiMike
03-21-2006, 12:10 PM
YOU are the one that needs to be asking the tough questions:

1. Will they feel natural when I squeeze them?
2. Will there be any scars that would detract from my mood?
3. Will the nipples still taste the same? Or will I chip my teeth?

And of course the ultimate question...

4. How BIG can are we talking here? D cup?

Yeah Baby!

charlyfreak
03-21-2006, 12:15 PM
OK, more advice...

breast implants suck- no pun intended-

your wife needs to figure out why she can't love herself the way she is- apparently you lov her small tits-

atleast they are real-.......they may look good under a t shirt- but they ain't gonna feel real-

you should do your best to change her mind-and keep what she has-

stumppy
03-21-2006, 12:18 PM
wtf? :spock: :spock:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=120246

KC Kings
03-21-2006, 12:22 PM
When I was in the Navy, my neighbor was a boob doctor. He did implants and reductions. He used to tell lots of stories, and show us all of the before and after picks. He was a functional alcoholic and a perv, so after he got done with the procedure he would make sure the boobs felt right and looked suckable. He would even convince some women to let him trim off some of the brown round, because ugy big boobies aren't much better than ugly little boobies.

Bwana
03-21-2006, 12:25 PM
breast implants suck- no pun intended-

your wife needs to figure out why she can't love herself the way she is- apparently you lov her small tits-

atleast they are real-.......they may look good under a t shirt- but they ain't gonna feel real-

you should do your best to change her mind-and keep what she has-

Um, apparently you didn’t get the memo. :hmmm: