PDA

View Full Version : Arbor Mist "Peach" Chardonnay

Bwana
02-17-2006, 09:18 PM
WTF am I thinking? This crap showed up out of the blue at Christmas, a 1.5L bottle. I threw it in the deep freeze and chilled it down to just above freezing and I'm slowly putting it down. I don't drink junk like this, next I'll be calling up Gaz and hanging out over at his house. :shake: This isn't right....

Hammock Parties
02-17-2006, 09:20 PM
Fag

leviw
WTF am I thinking? This crap showed up out of the blue at Christmas, a 1.5L bottle. I threw it in the deep freeze and chilled it down to just above freezing and I'm slowly putting it down. I don't drink junk like this, next I'll be calling up Gaz and hanging out over at his house. :shake: This isn't right....

Are you...ummm...enjoying it?

chagrin
Faig

chagrin
02-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Bwana is officially under suspicion!
He's lost his antlers!
Turn in your man badge! Err, uhh - wait, put the gun down, I'm just kidding dude!

Bwana
02-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Fag

ROFL Yeah no shit! It ain't right, Next I'll be sporting one of those ranger avatars like you have. I need to get a grip!

Hammock Parties
02-17-2006, 09:24 PM
ROFL Yeah no shit! It ain't right, Next I'll be sporting one of those ranger avatars like you have. I need to get a grip!

Ranger? That's Germ Edwards.

Bwana
02-17-2006, 09:25 PM
Are you...ummm...enjoying it? No, I can't say I am. One glass of this swill is going to be enough. Time to brave it through the -17 temp and 20 MPH wind out to the shop to the man fridge and grab some Alaskan Ale.

StcChief
02-17-2006, 09:32 PM
Gross. Your head is gonna hurt tomarrow. Stop now.
Contains sulfides?

unlurking
02-17-2006, 09:37 PM
So, having your shepharding cowboy "friend" over tonight?

;)

Bwana
02-17-2006, 09:41 PM
Gross. Your head is gonna hurt tomarrow. Stop now.
Contains sulfides?

No more of this crap. This swill has the after taste of a rotten grape. I am going to find out who brought this over for Christmas and even the score with a six of Brown Derby, or good beating. :hmmm:

Bwana
02-17-2006, 09:43 PM
So, having your shepharding cowboy "friend" over tonight?

;)
:) One more glass of that swill and who the hell knows what could happen. I could feel the gayness oozzing off the glass as I was drinking it.

chagrin
02-17-2006, 09:45 PM
:) One more glass of that swill and who the hell knows what could happen. I could feel the gaynes oozzing off the glass as I was drinking it.

:shake:

I don't know dude, you put a big happy smiley next to that statement, this is getting creepy

Bwana
02-17-2006, 09:54 PM
:shake:

I don't know dude, you put a big happy smiley next to that statement, this is getting creepy

Not to worry, I not only gave the bottle to my wife, but found out where it came from. Some old hide brought it to her at work for Christmas. She asked me "how is it" I didn't answer. STFU I have made the trip out to the shop and have obtained 7 Alaskan Ambers. It will take that many to get the taste of the Arbor Mist out of my mouth.

Boozer
02-17-2006, 09:58 PM
It's too bad you don't know any 17 year old girls. They'd love that shit.

chagrin
02-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Not to worry, I not only gave the bottle to my wife, but found out where it came from. Some old hide brought it to her at work for Christmas. She asked me "how is it" I didn't answer. STFU I have made the trip out to the shop and have obtained 7 Alaskan Ambers. It will take that many to get the taste of the Arbor Mist out of my mouth.

Thank you for not killing me, but one more favor please...could you tell the SWAT guys that they can go home now?

Bwana
02-17-2006, 10:02 PM
It's too bad you don't know any 17 year old girls. They'd love that shit.

I may have to find one to give it to because my wife just came in and said "how did you drink a full glass of that nasty stuff?" I could be wrong, but I think I am going to have A LOT left over. I wounder if my neighbors barking dog would like it? :evil:

Bwana
02-17-2006, 10:05 PM
Thank you for not killing me, but one more favor please...could you tell the SWAT guys that they can go home now?

Uh-Oh, that's who that is? I thought it was "Ninja Night" out there. Perhaps I need to go out, gather the mall up and take them back to the man shop to the man fridge and get them all a tasty beer before this gets out of hand.

KCChiefsMan
02-17-2006, 10:16 PM
just a couple dudes......knockin' down a sixer of zima........

Boozer
02-17-2006, 10:18 PM
just a couple dudes......knockin' down a sixer of zima........

Gettin' ready to head out to Liquid?

Bwana
02-17-2006, 10:41 PM
Wait. You had Alaskan in the house... and were *voluntarily* drinking Arbor Mist? WTF?

The AA was in the shop, but point taken. This swill have been sitting around since Christmas so I thought I would try it out. Needless to say, the walk from the warm house to the cold shop has been made.