PDA

View Full Version : Oxycodone is great!

KC Jones
02-19-2006, 01:24 PM
I have a whole new appreciation for laying around and scratching my butt. Of course, I haven't pooped in 3 days and I'm getting a bit worried about that. I drank plenty of prune juice this morning but still no effect. I think I'm going to get some inkling of what it's like to give birth.

wow - I'm turning into Skip. :)

58-4ever
02-19-2006, 01:26 PM
drink some caffeine.

KC Jones
02-19-2006, 01:27 PM
drink some caffeine.

This morning I had 3 cups of coffee and two glasses of prune juice.

Hammock Parties
02-19-2006, 01:31 PM
I see a prolapsed rectum in your future.

58-4ever
02-19-2006, 01:33 PM

That sounds kinda painful.

Hammock Parties
02-19-2006, 01:35 PM
That sounds kinda painful.

Rectal prolapse normally describes a medical condition wherein the walls of the rectum protrude through the anus and hence become visible outside the body. There are three chief conditions which come under the title rectal prolapse:

* Full-thickness rectal prolapse describes the entire rectum protruding through the anus

* Mucosal prolapse describes only the rectal mucosa (not the entire wall) prolapsing

* Internal intussusception wherein the rectum collapses but does not exit the rectum

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/29/Rectal_Prolapse.jpg

Hammock Parties
02-19-2006, 01:36 PM
Also, beware!

It is caused by weakness of the pelvic floor muscles and descending of the pelvic floor organs (uterus) - this is why the condition is most common among middle-aged to elderly women (women account for 85% of all reported conditions*).

It is often accounted to chronic abdominal straining (notable in pregnancy, constipation) and anal sex.

Frankie
02-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Or, your future in a prolapsed rectum!:p

Frankie
02-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Rectal prolapse normally describes a medical condition wherein the walls of the rectum protrude through the anus and hence become visible outside the body. There are three chief conditions which come under the title rectal prolapse:

* Full-thickness rectal prolapse describes the entire rectum protruding through the anus

* Mucosal prolapse describes only the rectal mucosa (not the entire wall) prolapsing

* Internal intussusception wherein the rectum collapses but does not exit the rectum

I've heard chikens blow-out like that. True?

ROYC75
02-19-2006, 02:43 PM
Also, beware!
It is often accounted to anal sex.

We hear that experence is the best teacher...... are you speaking from experence ?
:hmmm:

Never mind,we really don't need an answer.........

Hammock Parties
02-19-2006, 02:44 PM
We hear that experence is the best teacher...... are you speaking from experence ?
:hmmm:

Never mind,we really don't need an answer.........

Nevertheless, I'm giving you one.

I copied that all verbatim from wikipedia. I have never had anal sex and am not interested in ever having it.

nomad
02-19-2006, 03:34 PM
I have a whole new appreciation for laying around and scratching my butt. Of course, I haven't pooped in 3 days and I'm getting a bit worried about that.

Must scratch harder....

chagrin
02-19-2006, 04:20 PM
I suggest you go right out and rent Trainspotting, there's a nice little 2 or 3 minute bit describing in "solid" detail hwat you are about to experience.

Have fun

Skip Towne
02-19-2006, 04:38 PM
I wish great pain upon you. You deserve it for making fun of a kindly older gentleman such as myself.

58-4ever
02-19-2006, 04:45 PM
Jesus loves pie :p

Frankie
02-19-2006, 04:53 PM
Jesus loves pie :p
Wrong thread, you lost lamb.

Hammock Parties
02-19-2006, 05:57 PM
I wish great pain upon you. You deserve it for making fun of a kindly older gentleman such as myself.

Since when are you kindly OR a gentleman?

greg63
02-19-2006, 09:23 PM
Eat an entire bag of that sugar free chocolate candy, or a half gallon of Brahms sugar free ice cream. Then eat at McDonalds. That will get ya goin. :D

KC Jones
02-20-2006, 06:48 AM
The epic battle of narcotics vs laxatives has been taken to a new level this morning. 24oz of prune juice followed by coffee. Early reports from scouts indicate a great deal of noise and motion in the enemy camp - it could mean the enemy is going to break camp and run for it! We hope it's a quick and efficient orderly march, rather than the sort of emergency retreat these shock troops are known to effect. Just in case we have a wide open exit strategy complete with books, magazines, matches, and even some dainty flower embroidered hand towels.

Hey, what's better than a poop thread on Monday morning.

Chan93lx50
02-20-2006, 07:23 AM
You are supposed to take that stuff with beer! The added fiber from the barely will keep you regular.

chagrin
02-20-2006, 07:44 AM
Did you watch Trainspotting yet dude?

Otter
02-20-2006, 07:53 AM
You are supposed to take that stuff with beer! The added fiber from the barely will keep you regular.

That's a true statment, my frat brother Yak told me.

Also, not only are you supposed to take them with beer but unlike it says on the directions, you're supposed to crush them up and snort them.

I still have his number if you need any more advice.

MOhillbilly
02-20-2006, 08:09 AM
wheaties...but i doubt if you get any real relief until youre off the stuff for aday or two.

Inspector
02-20-2006, 08:14 AM
Metamucil man.

It will change your life.

greg63
02-20-2006, 08:15 AM
The epic battle of narcotics vs laxatives has been taken to a new level this morning. 24oz of prune juice followed by coffee. Early reports from scouts indicate a great deal of noise and motion in the enemy camp - it could mean the enemy is going to break camp and run for it! We hope it's a quick and efficient orderly march, rather than the sort of emergency retreat these shock troops are known to effect. Just in case we have a wide open exit strategy complete with books, magazines, matches, and even some dainty flower embroidered hand towels.

Hey, what's better than a poop thread on Monday morning.

...Just what the Dr. ordered. :D

Chief Pote
02-20-2006, 09:02 AM
Nevertheless, I'm giving you one.

I copied that all verbatim from wikipedia. I have never had anal sex and am not interested in ever having it.

Oh really??

A big cock.

So what did you do with the cock that turned you on?

Ultra Peanut
02-20-2006, 09:13 AM
Goddamn freeways are a gold mine, just stand on the side of the road and bounce a superball across traffic, then tell your kids whoever brings it back gets a free ice cream cone. Juries are suckers for 3 year olds with treadmarks.

rtmike
02-20-2006, 10:07 AM
3 days...I've went a week and a half.

Lots of ways for me and I take 30mg of the stuff twice a day along with perc's since Turkey Day '03.

Starbucks.
A trip thru the drive thru at Taco Bell, for the simple fact I gorge myself there.
Any normal amount of grease, fries and a burger at Mickey D's.
Double up your fists at belly level and double over them while sitting on your throne. Or any kind of prolonged pressure on your tummy.

I'm paralyzed so I can't even push, not uncommon to see stars after trying too hard. Not good.
I don't recommend suppositories.

I hope you get to feeling better!

KC Jones
02-20-2006, 11:41 AM
woo woo - Elvis has left the building. And there was more than just a passing semblance to Elvis Grbac at that. I believe I even channeled the slack jawed post interception deer in the headlights look.

whew :D

Frankie
02-20-2006, 12:52 PM
woo woo - Elvis has left the building. And there was more than just a passing semblance to Elvis Grbac at that. I believe I even channeled the slack jawed post interception deer in the headlights look.

whew :D
Too much information, dude.