PDA

View Full Version : My tooth is KILLING me!

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
02-21-2006, 08:03 PM
Cracked a filling Sat. night on a peppercorn at Garrozos......... right now the whole left side of my mouth feels like someone has it grasped in pliers!

OUCH!!!!!!!

:deevee:

JBucc
02-21-2006, 08:04 PM
You should probably see the dentist.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
02-21-2006, 08:06 PM

Do you know of any open at 8pm? I have an appt. in the morning....... but I thinking I need to get friggin hammered to stop feeling this pain!!

morphius
02-21-2006, 08:06 PM
Trust me, an exposed nerve on a cracked tooth is nothing to even mess around with. I have even heard women say that it was worse then child birth, if that gives you a clue.

Jenny Gump
02-21-2006, 08:07 PM
Cracked a filling Sat. night on a peppercorn at Garrozos......... right now the whole left side of my mouth feels like someone has it grasped in pliers!

OUCH!!!!!!!

Why did you order peppercorns? That doesn't sound remotely enjoyable.

JBucc
02-21-2006, 08:08 PM
Do you know of any open at 8pm? I have an appt. in the morning....... but I thinking I need to get friggin hammered to stop feeling this pain!!Try and sleep, just pop a few sleeping pills, just don't chew them

Dunit35
02-21-2006, 08:08 PM
I hate toothaches.

morphius
02-21-2006, 08:10 PM
Take 800mg of ibuprofin, it may or may not help, but thats what dentists often suggest. Every 4 hours if you have to.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
02-21-2006, 08:14 PM
Take 800mg of ibuprofin, it may or may not help, but thats what dentists often suggest. Every 4 hours if you have to.

Funny you should say that, I just happen to have some 800mg ibuprofen tablets from when I pulled my shoulder...... just popped 2 of them...... waiting for the effects!!

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
02-21-2006, 08:14 PM
Why did you order peppercorns? That doesn't sound remotely enjoyable.

Someone told me that they had the best peppercorns in the city...... just had to try them.

morphius
02-21-2006, 08:16 PM
Funny you should say that, I just happen to have some 800mg ibuprofen tablets from when I pulled my shoulder...... just popped 2 of them...... waiting for the effects!!
Good luck! If I never have to go through that again it will be too soon.

SLAG
02-21-2006, 08:19 PM

6 Bong Hits.

Cures Cancer

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
02-21-2006, 08:24 PM
6 Bong Hits.

Cures Cancer

:hmmm:

Be right over!

Ultra Peanut
02-21-2006, 08:44 PM
If your tooth tries to kill you, you try to kill it right back!

Halfcan
02-21-2006, 08:47 PM
I hurt my tooth at Garozza's too. It was on a piece of bone in one of their sausages. Never been back.

Kerberos
02-21-2006, 08:56 PM

OUCH!!!!!!!

I know exactly how you feel dude. Got two teeth in need of root canals scheduled for week after next and they are both SUPER sensitive to cold ANYTHING.

One is bad enough that it infects easily and sends pain throughout my head till the Alieve kick in!

If I breath in outside cold air to fast it sends a rush of pain down my jaw and makes me want to kill the next living thing I see. :cuss: :banghead:

Did you come up with this idea all by yourself? :rolleyes:

j/k

:D

Mr. Flopnuts
02-21-2006, 09:00 PM
6 Bong Hits.

Cures Cancer

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. DON'T DO THIS. I have experience there is nothing worse than how tooth aches react to pot. It will just make it ten times worse. I swear to god. Whatever you do, don't do that. I suggest the big boys. Vics or Perks whatever you can get, any doctor can prescribe them to you and will for bad enough dental pain. If your health care plan provides it cheap enough go to the ER to get them.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
02-21-2006, 09:05 PM
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. DON'T DO THIS. I have experience there is nothing worse than how tooth aches react to pot. It will just make it ten times worse. I swear to god. Whatever you do, don't do that. I suggest the big boys. Vics or Perks whatever you can get, any doctor can prescribe them to you and will for bad enough dental pain. If your health care plan provides it cheap enough go to the ER to get them.

OK, what about the cancer part?

4th and Long
02-21-2006, 09:11 PM
Vicodin and beer. Should do the trick. Goodnight Chief.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-21-2006, 09:49 PM
OK, what about the cancer part?

It won't cure cancer, but it will make it far more endurable :)

Mr. Kotter
02-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Tooth infections/abscesses suck....BAD. Worst friggin' pain... :banghead:

Get it taken care of, dude. :thumb:

OldTownChief
02-21-2006, 10:00 PM
Just went through that shit a month ago. Just thinking about it hurts. If you see the Doc tomorrow, it will all be over soon.

C-Mac
02-21-2006, 10:18 PM

OUCH!!!!!!!

Go down the the local Walmart(or maybe a Walgreens) and get some of that temporary tooth filling puddy.
Worked like a champ for me.:thumb:

Simplex3
02-21-2006, 11:47 PM
I just learned this on another thread, but appearantly you're supposed to "walk it off".

Demonpenz
02-22-2006, 12:05 AM
i grind my teeth when i sleep. I sometimes get horrible toothaches. i didn't know you can go to the ER to get pain killers i might do that next time. What i ususally do when my teeth hurt is remember the good times i had before they hurt

alanm
02-22-2006, 12:09 AM
I had a filling break on me awhile back and a friend suggested clove oil. Soak a cotton ball with clove oil and stick it on the hurting tooth.
Tasted like shit but within 3 minutes the pain was gone. :thumb:

Demonpenz
02-22-2006, 12:13 AM
some other people told me vanilla extract

alanm
02-22-2006, 12:17 AM
some other people told me vanilla extract
I told my dentist about the clove oil when I got to see him. He said it did work. Better than Ambesol and cheaper too! :)

Demonpenz
02-22-2006, 12:20 AM
amebsol wears off quickly. What hurts worse for everyone a toothache or ear ache? I have had some bad ear aches before

greg63
02-22-2006, 12:21 AM

Vicodin and beer. Should do the trick. Goodnight Chief.

Solid solutions. :thumb:

Halfcan
02-22-2006, 01:15 AM
Actually, I think it leads to cancer. You just don't care anymore.

Gives you an appetite, that is for sure-so I hear from Quicksurfer's cat.