PDA

View Full Version : A Mizzou/Raider Fan...

teedubya
02-22-2006, 01:29 AM
came over to my house the other evening... sad thing is, I have known him since grade school. It just saddens me when people go down the wrong paths in life. Its like a sad, cruel joke for him. I did use some Febreeze after he left.

greg63
02-22-2006, 01:30 AM
came over to my house the other evening... sad thing is, I have known him since grade school. It just saddens me when people go down the wrong paths in life. Its like a sad, cruel joke for him. I did use some Febreeze after he left.

Did ya at least try an intervention?

ZootedGranny
02-22-2006, 01:31 AM
Did ya at least try an intervention?

AKA a sawn off shotgun blast to his breadbasket

greg63
02-22-2006, 01:50 AM
AKA a sawn off shotgun blast to his breadbasket

Ouch!

beer bacon
02-22-2006, 02:22 AM
Kansas/Chiefs fans always seemed a bit off to me as well. Kansas/Denver fan sounds about right.

ROYC75
02-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Kansas/Chiefs fans always seemed a bit off to me as well. Kansas/Denver fan sounds about right.

Anybody that isn't a Chiefs / Jayhawk fan is just uneducated or short a few cards in his deck to me.

Think about it, when the bar is set so high, why settle for anything less .

:D :KU: :kc: :thumb:

CoMoChief
02-22-2006, 10:46 AM
Anybody that isn't a Chiefs / Jayhawk fan is just uneducated or short a few cards in his deck to me.

Think about it, when the bar is set so high, why settle for anything less .

:D :KU: :kc: :thumb:

True that.

Skip Towne
02-22-2006, 10:50 AM
Mizzou - Raiders = samo samo. Even have similar colors and IQ's.

Eleazar
02-22-2006, 10:52 AM
More common are the KU/Bronco fans

Eleazar
02-22-2006, 10:53 AM
Mizzou - Raiders = samo samo. Even have similar colors and IQ's.

Colors must not be your strong suit.

Dartgod
02-22-2006, 10:55 AM
It's a good thing KU fans don't consider MU a rivalry. I'd hate to see all the threads that would be started if they were.

Skip Towne
02-22-2006, 10:55 AM
Colors must not be your strong suit.
Or yours. Both have lots of black.

greg63
02-22-2006, 01:03 PM
Or yours. Both have lots of black.

Yep!

Saulbadguy
02-22-2006, 01:07 PM
Interesting observation. KU/Denver fans are both pretty snobby and arrogant. Mizzou/Raiders fans are usually pretty stupid.

However, KU basketball/Chiefs football closely mirror one another. Play well in the regular season, and choke when it really matters. :shake:

beer bacon
02-22-2006, 02:37 PM
Interesting observation. KU/Denver fans are both pretty snobby and arrogant. Mizzou/Raiders fans are usually pretty stupid.

However, KU basketball/Chiefs football closely mirror one another. Play well in the regular season, and choke when it really matters. :shake:

I haven't really met too many Mizzou fans that are stupid, beyond the type of people that are idiots about any college sport. It certainly isn't anywhere near Raider fan levels of stupidity.

Most Raider fans are fans of the Raiders not because of locality, but because they are attracted to who the Raiders are for some reason. Most Mizzou fans are fans of Mizzou because they grew up in Missouri and on Mizzou sports. That is a big difference.

The Mizzou athletic department on the other hand is a bunch of ****ing morons.

Saulbadguy
02-22-2006, 02:47 PM
Most Raider fans are fans of the Raiders not because of locality, but because they are attracted to who the Raiders are for some reason. Most Mizzou fans are fans of Mizzou because they grew up in Missouri and on Mizzou sports. That is a big difference.

Yo! MTV Raps had alot to do with the Raiders popularity.