PDA

View Full Version : Name changes.... ENDELT IS RICH GANNON!!!!

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 08:42 PM
What's up with the name changes... it's cool and all for people who want it to be changed.. GoChiefs... but why the **** am I talking to someone named princess who should be 4th??

Dunit35
02-22-2006, 08:43 PM
That's just how Delt rolls now.

Skip Towne
02-22-2006, 08:45 PM
Now all he says is "Yes dear".

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 08:45 PM
If he changes his name to LIMPDICK or TRANSY then I could see his humor. But come on, 4th to princess.

Phobia
02-22-2006, 08:47 PM
I advise against this thread.

4th and Long
02-22-2006, 08:47 PM
If he changes his name to LIMPDICK or TRANSY then I could see his humor. But come on, 4th to princess.
I see you were assualted as well.

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 08:48 PM
Cute.

Dunit35
4th and round huh?

4th and Long
I advise against this thread.
Yes, because as we all know, if you complain about unwarranted Mod abuse around here, you'll get it ten fold. Never seen a board run like this in my life. :shake:

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 08:49 PM
4th and round huh?
Look's like it. He can run with his mod powers I could give a ****.

Dunit35
02-22-2006, 08:53 PM
It looks like it is time for one of these.

:grouphug:

Eleazar
02-22-2006, 08:54 PM
Pansies.

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Pansies.
I don't complain about shit on this board. Could care less really, but in reality, he is a mod on the board and shouldn't be let off his leash because when he is he does dumb shit, well he does dumb shit anyway so I guess I don't have a point here. Funny as shit... I'm not saying I don't like the guy, just seems to have sloppy ethics that's all.

beer bacon
02-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Yes, because as we all know, if you complain about unwarranted Mod abuse around here, you'll get it ten fold. Never seen a board run like this in my life. :shake:

It is a beautiful sight to behold.

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 08:59 PM
It is a beautiful sight to behold.
Wil you be saying that when you're name reads "QUEER BACON" :p

Katipan
02-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Oh man, he's going to love this thread.

Phobia

His name is actually "Beer Baron".

tk13
ENDelt likes sloppy seconds? What?

Phobia
02-22-2006, 09:01 PM
Oh man, he's going to love this thread.

He's going to bitch at me some more, isn't he? Talk about your misdirected anger.... Heh.

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 09:02 PM
Now Now don't give Mer the wrong idea here.

...I've seen her guns.

beer bacon
02-22-2006, 09:02 PM

What would be really insane is if some crazy mod changed my name to beer baron. That would just be totally ludicrous.

Katipan
02-22-2006, 09:03 PM
He's going to bitch at me some more, isn't he? Talk about your misdirected anger.... Heh.

I think he likes the blame.

You know that negative publicity is better than no publicity!

Katipan
02-22-2006, 09:04 PM

We can't all be virgin hunters.

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 09:05 PM
I thought your mod powers were given up the day you wrote us your heart felt farewell, sorry my posting will be limited and sooner or later i won't post here anymore, letter.

Jenny Gump
02-22-2006, 09:07 PM
Come on, suck it up. Walk it off.

4th and Long
Wow, your name change didnt last long.

KChiefsQT
I think he likes the blame.

You know that negative publicity is better than no publicity!
ROFL But but... he's so easy to blame. You can't tell me that's not true. :)

Phobia
02-22-2006, 09:08 PM
I thought your mod powers were given up the day you wrote us your heart felt farewell, sorry my posting will be limited and sooner or later i won't post here anymore, letter.

Nah, I was troubleshooting a board problem almost a year ago. I was also chatting with Brian at the same time via Yahoo. I used his account to help with the troubleshooting by moving it to another user group.

It hosed his admin powers. He could still do moderator tasks, but the advanced stuff reserved for admins was gone. I moved him back to the admins group and everything was still broken. So I told AustinChief about it and he said he'd fix it. That was months and months ago.

ENDelt still can't perform admin tasks.

stevieray
02-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Name change? what's that?

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 09:09 PM

I'm a girl underneath my thick skin...I'm allowed to bitch once in awhile, besides I'm PMSing**.

**THREAD KILLER

4th and Long
Nah, I was troubleshooting a board problem almost a year ago. I was also chatting with Brian at the same time via Yahoo. I used his account to help with the troubleshooting by moving it to another user group.

It hosed his admin powers. He could still do moderator tasks, but the advanced stuff reserved for admins was gone. I moved him back to the admins group and everything was still broken. So I told AustinChief about it and he said he'd fix it. That was months and months ago.

Now I know who I have to thank.

tk13
Wow, your name change didnt last long.
You don't have boobs. Well.... maybe you do, princess.... :)

4th and Long
02-22-2006, 09:11 PM
You don't have boobs. Well.... maybe you do, princess.... :)
Remove your hand from underneath my shirt, please and thank you.

Katipan
02-22-2006, 09:12 PM

He gets mad when I call him an Adminerator.

12:34 AM Brian: haha... I like how I still get the blame for name changes
12:35 AM Karen: you've got a bad boy reputation :P
Brian: the only thing funnier would be if Phil got blamed. We were the two most notorious for it... but, neither of us can anymore

Phobia

OUTSTANDING! It's as if I never left.

SLAG
Remove your hand from underneath my shirt, please and thank you.

I wonder if Jillian Barberie Likes Girls..

On second thought she is a girl...

So she Must Like girls right :shrug:

SLAG
02-22-2006, 09:13 PM
ROFL

:spock:

ROFL

Jenny Gump
I'm a girl underneath my thick skin...I'm allowed to bitch once in awhile, besides I'm PMSing**.

**THREAD KILLER

PMS is no excuse. Blaming your vagina, that is just sad.

(j/k)

stevieray

someone is stealing my thunder.

tk13
02-22-2006, 09:14 PM
PMS is no excuse. Blaming your vagina, that is just sad.

(j/k)
Chicken. Didn't have the balls to not put the j/k on that.

Phobia
02-22-2006, 09:15 PM
someone is stealing my thunder.

Bah - I have private messages timestamped hours before you made that post last night, Whitlock.

Katipan
02-22-2006, 09:16 PM
haahahahahahaah

i can't believe the header was edited.

stevieray
02-22-2006, 09:16 PM
Bah - I have private messages timestamped hours before you made that post last night, Whitlock.

I posted it first, Nick, without an inside source.

Katipan
02-22-2006, 09:18 PM
I don't complain about shit on this board. Could care less really, but in reality, he is a mod on the board and shouldn't be let off his leash because when he is he does dumb shit, well he does dumb shit anyway so I guess I don't have a point here. Funny as shit... I'm not saying I don't like the guy, just seems to have sloppy ethics that's all.

Baby when you get home from your harsh college life, you should know this post is about you.

You're supposed to stop being a bitch and let me control you.

So.

ZAP!

Jenny Gump
02-22-2006, 09:19 PM
Chicken. Didn't have the balls to not put the j/k on that.

F*ck off dickhead.

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 09:20 PM
YOU DIDNT!

tk13
02-22-2006, 09:21 PM
F*ck off dickhead.
ROFL Well done.

Saulbadguy
02-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Shut up, you stupid gunt.

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 09:24 PM
Shut up, you stupid gunt.
Good day to you too asshole.

chagrin
02-22-2006, 09:36 PM
"ENDELT IS A BITCH!!!!"

Just curious, did you also know that he is in love?

Raiderhater
02-22-2006, 09:38 PM
I love this board.

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 09:39 PM
"ENDELT IS A BITCH!!!!"

Just curious, did you also know that he is in love?
The mod culprit added that line in, after I took it down... after I realized I was bitching about the wrong bitch. However, yes I am very happy for he and Kattipan.

chagrin
02-22-2006, 09:40 PM
The mod culprit added that line in, after I took it down... after I realized I was bitching about the wrong bitch. However, yes I am very happy for he and Kattipan.

I was just asking, because you know, it hasn't really been well known.

Raiderhater
02-22-2006, 09:42 PM
I was just asking, because you know, it hasn't really been well known.

Yeah, there have been mere whispers of it on the board.

Love and rumors of love......

Eleazar
02-22-2006, 09:43 PM

He changes the capitalization. What's the big deal?

You are probably getting messed with because of the big reaction.

Raiderhater
02-22-2006, 09:44 PM

And it is absolutely awesome. This place is the shit! Going boldly where no board has gone before.

Sure-Oz
02-22-2006, 09:45 PM
beavers and ducks

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 09:45 PM
He changes the capitalization. What's the big deal?

You are probably getting messed with because of the big reaction.
changing what capitalization???

You missed it where I was "4th and Round" didn't you?

Raiderhater
02-22-2006, 09:46 PM
beavers and ducks

I like beavers.

JBucc
02-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Most places the mods are assholes. Well they're assholes here too, but cool assholes.

stevieray
02-22-2006, 09:49 PM
I like beavers.

you just like the buck teeth.

Raiderhater
02-22-2006, 09:51 PM
you just like the buck teeth.

Nah, I'd just as soon they didn't gnaw on my log.

I like the tail.

Eleazar
02-22-2006, 10:07 PM
changing what capitalization???

You missed it where I was "4th and Round" didn't you?

Oh. yep

jspchief
02-22-2006, 10:09 PM
Personally, I like that the mods abuse their powers.

I've yet to see it happen to someone that didn't have it coming. And It's always good for a laugh, seeing people get all bent.

The JarJar incident is still one of the funniest things I've seen on this board.

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 10:11 PM

I've yet to see it happen to someone that didn't have it coming. And It's always good for a laugh, seeing people get all bent.

The JarJar incident is still one of the funniest things I've seen on this board.
Like I said... I felt like bitching.

Raiderhater
02-22-2006, 10:20 PM

The JarJar thing was funny, but damnit so was the Hoover name changes. That was classic stuff right there.

Skip Towne
02-22-2006, 10:24 PM
F*ck off dickhead.
:LOL:

Raiderhater
02-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Ah yes... Hoover. "Perfect Man Boobs". Good times.

He started an "I'm leaving forever" thread over that, didn't he?

Yes, as a matter of fact he did. That was during the time his dad was going through some, difficulties shall we say, and maybe some other personal things affecting him as well, so in this one instance I'm willing to forgive and forget. But it was still hilarious at the time. He had like 3 or 4 name changes, one of them having something to do with "Jessica"....

jspchief
02-22-2006, 10:27 PM
The JarJar thing was funny, but damnit so was the Hoover name changes. That was classic stuff right there.I either missed the Hoover one, or it was before my time.

It's important to always quote the person who's name got changed so it's forever preserved. Even after the name is changed back, the name in the quote tags remains the same.

KChiefsQT
02-22-2006, 10:29 PM
This thread was pretty funny til Phil sold me out.
Sorry I pointed the finger at you big guy.

Raiderhater
02-22-2006, 10:29 PM
I think I changed him to The Lovely Jessica or something like that. I believe Phil changed him to Perfect Man Boobs... then proceeded to not get on the board for a couple days so he had no idea Hoover was pissed.

Yeah, that sounds right. Good times.

Raiderhater
02-22-2006, 10:34 PM
I either missed the Hoover one, or it was before my time.

It's important to always quote the person who's name got changed so it's forever preserved. Even after the name is changed back, the name in the quote tags remains the same.

I'm thinking it was before your time.

The one bad thing about name changes, the only bad thing I can find, is that it is some times difficult to find a thread or post by a person who has had multiple name changes. Take that crazy nut Slayer Diablo for instance, every once in a while I have the urge to dig up some of his old material for a chuckle, but can't find it because I have no frickin' clue which name it was written under. That boy... that boy has been through more name changes than Cody (Vanilla Thunder, or whatever the f#ck he's calling himself these days). Pretty damn funny.

Logical
02-22-2006, 10:34 PM

What is even funnier is when people get pissed at the people who decide to change their own usernames. When I had mine changed to Vlib Logiclost I got all sorts of angry PMs. Funny chit.

Phobia
02-22-2006, 10:55 PM
I'm thinking it was before your time.

The one bad thing about name changes, the only bad thing I can find, is that it is some times difficult to find a thread or post by a person who has had multiple name changes. Take that crazy nut Slayer Diablo for instance, every once in a while I have the urge to dig up some of his old material for a chuckle, but can't find it because I have no frickin' clue which name it was written under. That boy... that boy has been through more name changes than Cody (Vanilla Thunder, or whatever the f#ck he's calling himself these days). Pretty damn funny.
Just search on whatever their name is currently. The database adjusts.

Raiderhater
02-22-2006, 11:08 PM
Just search on whatever their name is currently. The database adjusts.

It hasn't for me in the past, but with all of the DB problems we've had, it doesn't surprise me that it should work that way (actually I initially figured it would).

Mosbonian
02-23-2006, 12:44 AM
I gotta admit when it comes to name changes, you guys have a great sense of humor.

It all seems to be some pretty harmless fun...not sure why anyone would get upset. If there's one person who has been abused it's been GoChiefs, but he brings it on himself.

mmaddog

mcan
02-23-2006, 12:50 AM
Ahh...

But who is KCGannonStalker?

That was probably the funniest thing i've ever seen on this board, and then to make that parody site... Classic. :)

But then, that was forever ago.

Raiderhater
02-23-2006, 01:06 AM
Ahh...

But who is KCGannonStalker?

That was probably the funniest thing i've ever seen on this board, and then to make that parody site... Classic. :)

But then, that was forever ago.

Stevieray..... I think.

Whoever it is, they are my hero.

Phobia
02-23-2006, 01:09 AM
I feel obligated to come clean. KCGannonStalker was me.

greg63
02-23-2006, 01:15 AM
Now all he says is "Yes dear".

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

That's the only way I get the last word when my wife and I argue.

alanm
02-23-2006, 02:22 AM
I was right then. I figured it was you, with Bob Dole a close second. :)

mcan
02-23-2006, 05:35 AM

Well I'm glad I brought it up then... I mean, hell... It was quite the mystery back in the day. Is that site still up? Hell, is Denise's?

greg63
02-23-2006, 06:36 AM

Good to see that you have once again been christen with your given Planeteer name. :thumb:

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 08:55 AM

This kinda stuff just pisses me off.

The people here have no idea how much whining and complaining goes on behind the scenes, how much childish bullshit we put up with as mods.

If you're so upset with a mod, make a poll, see if the membership wants him/her voted out.

Stinger
02-23-2006, 09:24 AM
ROFL ROFL

These threads crack me up. Everytime this topic comes up I am reminded of the Marx Brothers movie "A Night In Casablanca", when Groucho tells Governor Galoux and the hotel staff as he takes over as manager:

Groucho: Well the first thing we are going to do is change all the numbers on the rooms.

Staff: But Sir!! The guest how will they know their room? .... Think of the confusion ... (Groucho breaks in)

Groucho: (Breaking in) Yeah but think of the fun.

For those who don't log on often enough could we get programs? ROFL