PDA

View Full Version : Hey Phobia, Star board is bashing you.

Seek
02-23-2006, 08:41 AM
I am not starting a bashing thread, just pointing this out for you.

Kansas City Chiefs - Sick of wasting my hard earned $$ on WPI Subscribe
To: ALL (1 of 3)

I'm sick of putting my hard earned dollars into the Warpaint Illustrated MB. I pay for premium information and I don't feel I am getting my money's worth.
Nick Athan isn't being straight with us. I'm not the only one who fells this way. A few of us have discussed this.
He brought Klosterphobia in and added insult to injury as far as I'm concerned.
First thing Phobia did when he came over was caused a fight with you know whom from you know where. Then they messed with the colors of the website. I have eye problems to begin with so that made it 10 times more uncomfortable. It's still not right.
To worsen matters, my wife has a terrible weight problem. He's flaunting pictures of his wife all done up in skintight clothes fishing for compliments and rubbing it in our faces.
IMO these people stole from me. Maybe not literally but I think you know what I mean. I'd rather post here. It looks like the Mods have cleaned it up. I like it here even better than Coal.ition. They're in a feud AGAIN with you know whom.
I wonder when this message board insanity will end??

Bob Dole
02-23-2006, 08:44 AM
It's pretty funny that Phobia catches the flack for "you know who from you know where."

I wonder when this message board insanity will end??

When you know who from you know where finally stops acting like a you know what.

ExtremeChief
02-23-2006, 08:45 AM
It's really to bad what happened between you know who about you know what.

Brock
02-23-2006, 08:46 AM
Thanks for sharing this with us. Really.

JBucc
02-23-2006, 08:46 AM
loosers

SLAG
02-23-2006, 08:48 AM
sounds like a bunch of winey little be-aches

JimNasium
02-23-2006, 08:51 AM
WTF is going on here?

wilas101
02-23-2006, 08:52 AM
lol

I have this mental image of phobia getting his ass whipped by milton from office space and some fat chick.

Mr. Kotter
02-23-2006, 08:55 AM
Losers. :rolleyes:

MOhillbilly
02-23-2006, 08:55 AM
who gives a ****.

entertain me ****ers!!!!!!!!!

Bwana
02-23-2006, 08:57 AM
I could give two shits about Warpaint one way or the other, but the guy that wrote that sounds like a real limp nipple.

Bugeater
02-23-2006, 09:00 AM
He's flaunting pictures of his wife all done up in skintight clothes

Is a premium membership required to view those?

Kclee
02-23-2006, 09:01 AM
Then they messed with the colors of the website. I have eye problems to begin with so that made it 10 times more uncomfortable. It's still not right.
To worsen matters, my wife has a terrible weight problem. He's flaunting pictures of his wife all done up in skintight clothes fishing for compliments and rubbing it in our faces.

Is he serious? I thought this was a joke when I read this part. But he is serious isn't he?

NewChief
02-23-2006, 09:05 AM
Phobia made my wife fat!

deadbabyseal
02-23-2006, 09:06 AM
[QUOTE=Seek He's flaunting pictures of his wife all done up in skintight clothes[/QUOTE]

brb :drool:

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 09:08 AM
ROFL

This is great!

Kclee
02-23-2006, 09:12 AM
It's funnier if you read his post in a Mort Goldman (family guy) voice.

Mort Goldman: I had terrible mucus coming out from inside my nose and the other children, they very nasty to me about that. They said bad hurtful things to me. They called me tasty cakes and they would beat me and stick pine cones in my ass. Those were very bad times.

Seek
02-23-2006, 09:12 AM
Thanks for sharing this with us. Really.

Then don't read it, or respond. I don't care how much of a dope you think I am. I can't help it that you are sour at me for saying I prefer to read my Chiefs information at a different forum. Which is when you started stalking me and bashing everything I say. What a concept! People disagreeing on is a discussion forum!

I came to this forum because of Phobia, I know him from way back at the Star board, his frequent visits to the CC and from here. I am not sour at him for joining up with someone that I am very sour at. I just thought I would share it with him since he does still come here often, and many here are don't give him any slack for it.

I found the complaints against Phil to be funny. Wow, changing the colors.

Maybe I should have just emailed it to him, to spare you the 10 seconds you wasted reading it, and helpted prevent getting your blood pressure up. Since anything I post gets you in a tizzy.

Skip Towne
02-23-2006, 09:16 AM
Then don't read it, or respond. I don't care how much of a dope you think I am. I can't help it that you are sour at me for saying I prefer to read my Chiefs information at a different forum. Which is when you started stalking me and bashing everything I say. What a concept! People disagreeing on is a discussion forum!

I came to this forum because of Phobia, I know him from way back at the Star board, his frequent visits to the CC and from here. I am not sour at him for joining up with someone that I am very sour at. I just thought I would share it with him since he does still come here often, and many here are don't give him any slack for it.

I found the complaints against Phil to be funny. Wow, changing the colors.

Maybe I should have just emailed it to him, to spare you the 10 seconds you wasted reading it, and helpted prevent getting your blood pressure up. Since anything I post gets you in a tizzy.
You suck, Seek!

Iowanian
02-23-2006, 09:18 AM
How fat does that guys' wife get, when his premium membership money goes to an additional 25 boxes of ring dings?

maybe, just maybe.....instead of crying on the internet, he could get his fat ass out of his computer chair and take his wife for a nice walk at the mall.

Phildo ruined the interweb.

Brock
02-23-2006, 09:18 AM

Stalking you? I doubt I've posted anything directed to your dumb ass more than twice.

Seek
02-23-2006, 09:19 AM
You suck, Seek!

Thanks!

Keeping with the childish badgering.

YOU SWALLOW!

Eleazar
02-23-2006, 09:26 AM
blahaha... if that guy's wife can't be hot, he doesn't want to see any hot women anywhere!

Seek
02-23-2006, 09:27 AM
Stalking you? I doubt I've posted anything directed to your dumb ass more than twice.

Yes, Stalk. What was the purpose of you posting to this thread other than to voice your disapproval with me. I am not saying you are looking for threads of mine to pick a fight, but the few threads I have posted in the last two weeks, you have made it clear you think I am a dumb ass. Which is stalking. Otherwise you would just ignore me.

Iowanian
02-23-2006, 09:28 AM
It'd almost be worth the sport of it, to log into the Star, after 2-3 years without, just to make fun of that guy for crying about his wife being a hogasaurus.

wtf was in the H2O in Sept?

Brock
02-23-2006, 09:28 AM
Yes, Stalk. What was the purpose of you posting to this thread other than to voice your disapproval with me. I am not saying you are looking for threads of mine to pick a fight, but the few threads I have posted in the last two weeks, you have made it clear you think I am a dumb ass. Which is stalking. Otherwise you would just ignore me.

:deevee:

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 09:32 AM

ROFL

This is so dumb it's funny.

jspchief
02-23-2006, 09:33 AM
"my wife has a terrible weight problem"

I like how he makes it sound like they have ants in the house or something. "we're having a hell of a time getting rid of this fat that appears after every four day buffet binge. Until we get this resolved, please try not to let us see what people with self control look like".

What he meant to say is "my wife is insecure because she's a lardass" or "I have a problem coping with the fact that I married a hog".

Skip Towne
02-23-2006, 09:37 AM
I think Seek is a dumbass and I want everyone to know it.

KCTitus
02-23-2006, 09:46 AM
...or "I have a problem coping with the fact that I married a hog".

...because of his eyesight problem, probably.

foxman
02-23-2006, 09:51 AM
yawn

Seek
02-23-2006, 09:52 AM
I think Seek is a dumbass and I want everyone to know it.

LOl. Wow, I found some new members to the Iowanian circle jerk club. Who hasn't shown up yet to tell me I am a dumbass for standing up to the assholes.

Otter
02-23-2006, 09:54 AM
hen they messed with the colors of the website. I have eye problems to begin with so that made it 10 times more uncomfortable. It's still not right. To worsen matters, my wife has a terrible weight problem.

If life ever beats me down this hard someone do me a favor and put me out of my misery,

KCTitus
02-23-2006, 09:54 AM
Actually, I think this is less a rant about Phobia and just another pimping of the Coalition site.

Otter
02-23-2006, 09:56 AM
...or "I have a problem coping with the fact that I married a hog

...because of his eyesight problem, probably.

One would think those two particular problerms would cancel each other out.

Lzen
02-23-2006, 10:00 AM
....you have made it clear you think I am a dumb ass....

Apparently, he's not the only one.

ROFL

Iowanian
02-23-2006, 10:02 AM
LOl. Wow, I found some new members to the Iowanian circle jerk club. Who hasn't shown up yet to tell me I am a dumbass for standing up to the assholes.

Maybe you should work out the troubles you've got before hitting another cage with a stick?

jspchief
02-23-2006, 10:02 AM
One would think those two particular problerms would cancel each other out.Bad eyes don't remove the sense of touch. Or smell.

Otter
02-23-2006, 10:04 AM
Bad eyes don't remove the sense of touch. Or smell.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6b/Jackdaniels.JPG

Seek
02-23-2006, 10:47 AM
Maybe you should work out the troubles you've got before hitting another cage with a stick?

LOl Seriously, that was funny.

I am hitting the same cage as before. It just happens to be the main cage. All the members feasting on me are all Aug 2000 members, including mods.

I'll quit bitching now. I am just a n00b from the class of Sep 2005. I should just be a lurker and hide, until Iowanian makes a post to let everyone clear the air, free from any back talk.

Katipan
02-23-2006, 10:48 AM
The only real solution is to fatten Pink up.

Iowanian
02-23-2006, 10:56 AM
I don't have time to cyber with you today seek, let alone cuddle when I'm done.

Clear the air? Ok. Not all of the class of sept 2005 sucks...there are some quality posters who came in at that time. Unfortunately, they're being drown out by some pretty vocal dumbf@ckary.

Never once, have I ever indicated that anyone was supposed to agree with what I post or asked for any "help".

Post what you want, but please stop whining every time someone calls you on something. Waaaah.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 11:04 AM
WOW, this is some wacky crap. The bozo blasting Phil and you guys blasting Seek.

I know Seek, he's a very good golfer and straight cut, funny guy. But don't just take my word on it, give him a chance or at least yourself a chance to know him.

The internet is great for misconceptions..... Carry on. :D

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 11:05 AM

Oooh, she's not going to like that one.

Dartgod
02-23-2006, 11:05 AM
WOW, this is some wacky crap. The bozo blasting Phil and you guys blasting Seek.

I know Seek, he's a very good golfer and straight cut, funny guy. But don't just take my word on it, give him a chance or at least yourself a chance to know him.

I'll vouch for Seek. He's a good guy and a damn good golfer.

Bob Dole
02-23-2006, 11:08 AM
All the members feasting on me are all Aug 2000 members, including mods.

Those guys are all complete jackasses.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 11:10 AM
Those guys are all complete jackasses.

So says the ring leader. :D

Bob Dole
02-23-2006, 11:11 AM
So says the ring leader. :D

When did Bob Dole bash anyone?

The Rick
02-23-2006, 11:12 AM
This thread is worthless without pics...

someone had to say it :shrug:

Skip Towne
02-23-2006, 11:12 AM
Wow! We haven't had a real live dumbass wander in here since......well, since Cherryontop.

DeepSouth
02-23-2006, 11:13 AM
I agree. Phobia doesn't deserve a hot chick no matter how much he paid for her.

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 11:14 AM
LOl Seriously, that was funny.

I am hitting the same cage as before. It just happens to be the main cage. All the members feasting on me are all Aug 2000 members, including mods.

I'll quit bitching now. I am just a n00b from the class of Sep 2005. I should just be a lurker and hide, until Iowanian makes a post to let everyone clear the air, free from any back talk.

Maybe it's because some of us that have been here since Aug 2000 aren't very happy with the rapid influx of whining in the last year...

MOhillbilly
02-23-2006, 11:18 AM
Maybe it's because some of us that have been here since Aug 2000 aren't very happy with the rapid influx of whining in the last year...

KILL TEHM!!

Seek
02-23-2006, 11:19 AM

No Roy, I started this by blasting back at Brock. I should have just let it go. Instead I invited all the old timers in to kick me in the balls as well.

Thanks for the good word though.

Taco John
02-23-2006, 11:21 AM
Seriously. That color scheme sucks... Fah real.

It looks like a Raiders web site with that Grey.

And I'm not finding any skin tight pictures of pink... Anybody got a link?

Brock
02-23-2006, 11:24 AM
No Roy, I started this by blasting back at Brock. I should have just let it go. Instead I invited all the old timers in to kick me in the balls as well.

You may be a good guy in the real world. However, on the internet, you're an oversensitive crybaby.

Seek
02-23-2006, 11:25 AM

Then don't whine. :LOL:

Seek
02-23-2006, 11:28 AM
You may be a good guy in the real world. However, on the internet, you're an oversensitive crybaby.

Nah, I am just stressed out with work today. I should have let it go. Instead I spent more time on here adding to the stress.

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 11:46 AM
Then don't whine. :LOL:

I ain't whining. I'm laughing at you.

pink
02-23-2006, 11:50 AM
hilarious. rep.

KC Kings
02-23-2006, 11:53 AM
Seriously. That color scheme sucks... Fah real.

It looks like a Raiders web site with that Grey.

I don't have any skin tight pictures of her, but I have some that are a little more revealing I can send you if the price is right.

I have to warn you though, she is so hot that as soon as you see her you will be so disappointed with how fat and ugly your wife is compared to her, it will push you to the brink of internet patheticsm.

Kclee
02-23-2006, 12:01 PM

http://mb14.scout.com/fchiefsinsiderfrm1.showMessage?topicID=8829.topic

Wow.

DeepSouth
02-23-2006, 12:07 PM
http://mb14.scout.com/fchiefsinsiderfrm1.showMessage?topicID=8829.topic

Wow.
Why would she settle for Phobia?

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 12:07 PM
I don't have any skin tight pictures of her, but I have some that are a little more revealing I can send you if the price is right.

I have to warn you though, she is so hot that as soon as you see her you will be so disappointed with how fat and ugly your wife is compared to her, it will push you to the brink of internet patheticsm.

ROFL

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 12:08 PM

Press credentials.

Phobia
Thanks for the heads up, Seek. I got banned from that site for some unknown reason a couple years ago so I haven't been back. I refuse to sign up to rebutt the moron but if somebody wishes to cut and paste my response over there, knock yourself out.

The individual who posted that registered for that board 2 days ago. They have 2 posts there, each one about me. One would think if they were a legitimately upset consumer, they would come to the source. We haven't had any recent complaints, so I'm thinking this person is probably affiliated with "you know who".

Regarding the colors; they are a result of a lengthy search for a scheme the community could agree upon. They were voted on and the scheme you see won.

Regarding my wife: yeah, she's hot. I got some professionally shot pictures from her for Valentines day. The rest of that is so ridiculous I can't even respond to it.

Is it even necessary at this point to clarify that the premise of this person's post was to shed Warpaint in a negative light? There really is no other point to the guy's thread. Hopefully it's as transparent to everybody else as it is to me. Unfortunately there are a lot of envious people on the internet who will attempt almost anything to give somebody else a black eye.

My mantra has been that a person should check out all the Chiefs message boards and post where they feel most comfortable. If a person isn't happy at Warpaint, then we'll give you a handshake and a list of links to alternatives.

Iowanian
wait until Phink finds out he's broke.

Inspector
I never knew I should hate Phil cause his wife is younger than mine. (Hey, I think mine is hot, so I'll go with the younger angle). I learnt sumpthin today.

Oh, and Seek is damn fine golfer too. Just so you know.

Clint in Wichita
02-23-2006, 12:09 PM
Do I need to start another "F___ Phobia, F___ Warpaint, and F___ the coaltion" thread?

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Seek. I got banned from that site for some unknown reason a couple years ago so I haven't been back. I refuse to sign up to rebutt the moron but if somebody wishes to cut and paste my response over there, knock yourself out.

The individual who posted that registered for that board 2 days ago. They have 2 posts there, each one about me. One would think if they were a legitimately upset consumer, they would come to the source. We haven't had any recent complaints, so I'm thinking this person is probably affiliated with "you know who".

Regarding the colors; they are a result of a lengthy search for a scheme the community could agree upon. They were voted on and the scheme you see won.

Regarding my wife: yeah, she's hot. I got some professionally shot pictures from her for Valentines day. The rest of that is so ridiculous I can't even respond to it.

Is it even necessary at this point to clarify that the premise of this person's post was to shed Warpaint in a negative light? There really is no other point to the guy's thread. Hopefully it's as transparent to everybody else as it is to me. Unfortunately there are a lot of envious people on the internet who will attempt almost anything to give somebody else a black eye.

My mantra has been that a person should check out all the Chiefs message boards and post where they feel most comfortable. If a person isn't happy at Warpaint, then we'll give you a handshake and a list of links to alternatives.

You're so damn full of yourself, Bro.

Seek
02-23-2006, 12:11 PM

Someone is arguing for you. Something like Sorry you wife is so fat that, you wish to punish everyone else.

The guy original poster thinks it is you. Bashing him, saying something like you know my wife has been sicking which caused her to get fat.

Phobia
02-23-2006, 12:12 PM
Do I need to start another "F___ Phobia, F___ Warpaint, and F___ the coaltion" thread?
Would you please? Be sure to include a link to Warpaint, though.

Seek
02-23-2006, 12:13 PM

Include the KC Star.

Phobia
02-23-2006, 12:18 PM
It's absolutely hilarious. That guy cracks me up.

I don't know one normal guy who would post that his wife is fat on the internet. Most your normal men really are married to hot women, wouldn't say anything at all or they're going to lie their asses off.

el borracho
02-23-2006, 12:19 PM
First thing Phobia did when he came over was caused a fight with you know whom from you know where.
Voldemort?

Seek
02-23-2006, 12:19 PM
the picture is becoming much more clear.

To: TDChiefsTD (4 of 10)

65959.4 in reply to 65959.1

Don't expect the world to stop appreciating hot women just because you married Shamu.

Options Reply
Rate

To: Berto (5 of 10)

65959.5 in reply to 65959.4

My wife has been sick for a long time. You're classless, klosterphobia.

Options Reply
Rate

To: TDChiefsTD (6 of 10)

65959.6 in reply to 65959.5

You're running down a guy behind his back because you don't like what he did with your message board.

you're not only classless, you are a coward.

Options Reply
Rate

To: Berto unread (7 of 10)

65959.7 in reply to 65959.6

What are you talking about!!!! I never ran anyone down behind their backs!!! What are you talking about..my message board!!???

Options Reply
Rate

To: TDChiefsTD (8 of 10)

65959.8 in reply to 65959.1

You don't have a clue what you're talking about - the Coal.ition is not in any kind of feud with anybody. Stop creating issues.

Options Reply
Rate

To: chieffan1968 unread (9 of 10)

65959.9 in reply to 65959.8

Everyone knows about this insane fued that co@lition and klosterphobia have going with you know who.You're dragging all of us into this!! I said my wife has a weight problem and I was attacked by klosterphobia!! One post to show under his user name!! My wife was ill and I don't need to get attacked and insulted by Kloster and Athan??? Just leave us alone!

Options Reply
Rate

To: TDChiefsTD unread (10 of 10)

65959.10 in reply to 65959.9

You are one sick dude!

greg63
02-23-2006, 12:22 PM
It's absolutely hilarious. That guy cracks me up.

I don't know one normal guy who would post that his wife is fat on the internet. Most your normal men really are married to hot women, wouldn't say anything at all or they're going to lie their asses off.

ROFL
Yep!

Wile_E_Coyote
02-23-2006, 12:26 PM
your former mod is getting

picked on, on another board....what do you do?

Skip Towne
02-23-2006, 12:27 PM
It doesn't matter what they are saying about you just so long as they're talking about you.

pink
02-23-2006, 12:29 PM
without contacts or glasses i can't see a darn thing. ;)

Eleazar
02-23-2006, 12:33 PM
If you're that unhappy with your wife then get a new one.

If you are happy with her... why would you care what someone else is sporting?

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 12:34 PM
your former mod is getting

picked on, on another board....what do you do?

We do nothing.

The current mods don't much care for Phil.

:D

KcMizzou
02-23-2006, 12:35 PM
That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Phobia
02-23-2006, 12:37 PM
We do nothing.

The current mods don't much care for Phil.

I have your phone numbers and IP addresses. You should start liking me again immediately.

Katipan
02-23-2006, 12:39 PM
I'd think pretty girls falling for dorks would inspire hope across the Internet.

pink
02-23-2006, 12:40 PM
I'd think pretty girls falling for dorks would inspire hope across the Internet.
so how do you think we are doing??

Eleazar
02-23-2006, 12:41 PM

It does.

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 12:43 PM
I have your phone numbers and IP addresses. You should start liking me again immediately.

Your powers no longer work here.

You should have thought about that before you decided to lay down with a human woman, Kal El.

KcMizzou
02-23-2006, 12:44 PM
Yeah, 'Delt and Phobia are an inspiration to us all.

Phobia
02-23-2006, 12:48 PM
Your powers no longer work here.

You should have thought about that before you decided to lay down with a human woman, Kal El.

Yet, everybody's name changes at my whimsy. Heh heh.

Phobia
02-23-2006, 12:49 PM
Yeah, 'Delt and Phobia are an inspiration to us all.
Looking like a "dork" would actually be an upgrade for you, dude. ;)

KcMizzou
02-23-2006, 12:53 PM
Looking like a "dork" would actually be an upgrade for you, dude. ;)
ROFL

Ouch.

HemiEd
02-23-2006, 12:54 PM
So, would someone please tell me who "you know who" is?

jidar
02-23-2006, 12:55 PM
lololol
That guy is a stupid pussy and his wife is fat.

pink
02-23-2006, 12:55 PM
if we tell you, we'll have to kill you. ;)

Logical
02-23-2006, 01:00 PM
ROFL

This is so dumb it's funny.Especially since Brock throws his jabs at pretty much everyone.

HemiEd
02-23-2006, 01:01 PM
if we tell you, we'll have to kill you. ;)

dangit

Dartgod
02-23-2006, 01:01 PM
You know...

HemiEd
02-23-2006, 01:03 PM
You know...

I should probably, but 100 posts and all I know is that Pink is not fat and Seek is a good golfer.

pink
02-23-2006, 01:06 PM
you know who did you know what you know where. i feel like i've stepped into a bad seinfeld episode.

Logical
02-23-2006, 01:07 PM

Oh boy, where do I line up to kick you in the balls. I have not done that to anyone since the playground in 6th grade. Sounds like fun.ROFL

SquirrellyBastard
02-23-2006, 01:10 PM
Voldemort?

We don't speak his name Harry!

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 01:16 PM
Yet, everybody's name changes at my whimsy. Heh heh.

Hey, it's not my fault that you've possessed EnDelt and are using him as a pawn...

Saulbadguy
02-23-2006, 01:18 PM
It doesn't matter what they are saying about you just so long as they're talking about you.
ROFL

Seek
02-23-2006, 01:32 PM
I should probably, but 100 posts and all I know is that Pink is not fat and Seek is a good golfer.

Not really. I cheat a bunch. Balls that cleary go out of bounds magically hit a tree and landed perfectly in an opening. Opponents balls disappear from the fair way or suddenly found the sand or weeds.

Logical
02-23-2006, 01:34 PM
I'd think pretty girls falling for dorks would inspire hope across the Internet.Yes you give us much hope sweet, sweet Mer.:clap:

tk13
02-23-2006, 01:35 PM
you know who did you know what you know where. i feel like i've stepped into a bad seinfeld episode.
Jerry: Fat?

George: You know who.

Jerry: From.. you know where.

George: You know where.

Jerry: He said she was fat?

George: Yes, he said... she was fat.

Jerry: Who would say something like that?

George: You know who!

Jerry: From you know where... [throws hands up, look of disdain]

George: I'm telling you Jerry, I'd never do that!

HemiEd
02-23-2006, 01:35 PM
Opponents balls disappear .....

Is this true Roy and Dartgod?

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 01:37 PM

Who is on 1st base, that's all I know, you know.

keg in kc
02-23-2006, 01:37 PM
I'd think pretty girls falling for dorks would inspire hope across the Internet.Not really. It just makes the odds even f*cking longer for the rest of us.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Quote:Originally Posted by Seek
Opponents balls disappear .....

WOW, not touching this one.............
:shake:

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 01:40 PM

Can't tell you, Bro.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 01:41 PM
OK, I can't lie, that man has not touched my balls, but I remain quiet about Dartgod's balls.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 01:43 PM
Oh the stories I could tell .............

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 01:43 PM
Something to do with Hide and Seek ? But I can't be sure...........

Seek
02-23-2006, 01:49 PM

I knew that was going to come back.

Seek
02-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Something to do with Hide and Seek ? But I can't be sure...........

This one time, on hole number two. Roy and Seek both hit a ball up the right side of the fairway, but both feared they found the rough. Roy Found Seeks ball for him just feet away from the fairway, and then Seek found Roys ball and used it on hole 3.

kcfanXIII
02-23-2006, 01:53 PM
wow, best thread i've read here in a while. what the hell is this guy problem anyways? sounds like someone pissed in his cheerio's, and he thinks it was phobia.

1. the colors aren't that bad

2. although pink is hot, the "skin tight clothes" line was a little misleading. (nice pics anyways)

3. if your wife is fat, don't blame everyone else, ok? its her own damn fault she looks like a hippo.

HemiEd
02-23-2006, 01:54 PM
I knew that was going to come back.

It is the Planet influence, the only shocking part is I was the first one to do it.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 01:56 PM
This one time, on hole number two. Roy and Seek both hit a ball up the right side of the fairway, but both feared they found the rough. Roy Found Seeks ball for him just feet away from the fairway, and then Seek found Roys ball and used it on hole 3.

Again, that man has not touched one or any of my balls, I swear.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 01:58 PM
There's something about Seek, ya know, balls, puters and holes........ something tells me gochiefs should be getting hot about now.

Seek
02-23-2006, 01:59 PM
There's something about Seek, ya know, balls, puters and holes........ something tells me gochiefs should be getting hot about now.

Come on Roy, I took your ball, washed and polished it, and then pounded it down the fairway, and into the hole.

And your grand son helped.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 01:59 PM

OK, how close to the sand trap was it ........ bad hole after a fair start.

I was glad the day came to an end, I was in alot of pain by then.

Seek
02-23-2006, 02:03 PM

you Swear HUH!

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 02:04 PM
Come on Roy, I took your ball, washed and polished it, and then pounded it down the fairway, and into the hole.

And your grand son helped.

If I were you, I would NEVER complain about being piled upon again.

Seek
02-23-2006, 02:10 PM
If I were you, I would NEVER complain about being piled upon again.

Okay, as long as you don't complain about complaining.

Wile_E_Coyote
02-23-2006, 02:12 PM
I wonder if his wife can eat corn on the cob through a picket fence

Phobia
02-23-2006, 02:14 PM

Your daughters should have recommended Analeze.

Seek
02-23-2006, 02:14 PM
OK, how close to the sand trap was it ........ bad hole after a fair start.

I didn't steal your ball. If I remember correctly we spent a good amount of time looking for it, because it should have been visible. It obviously cleared the trap. The question was how far right, or futher your drive was to where my ended up, cause I was close to being in danger.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 02:18 PM
I didn't steal your ball. If I remember correctly we spent a good amount of time looking for it, because it should have been visible. It obviously cleared the trap. The question was how far right, or futher your drive was to where my ended up, cause I was close to being in danger.

I know, it was some pretty thick bluegrass rough, easy to see why we didn't find it.

I played far better than I thought I would have that day, considering the circumstances.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 02:21 PM
Your daughters should have recommended Analeze.

Anal heh, goatcheese has taught you well ?

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 02:38 PM
Okay, as long as you don't complain about complaining.

Making fun of you for whining ≠ complaining...

Skip Towne
02-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Where are all these damn n00bs coming from? :cuss:

Seek
02-23-2006, 02:57 PM

Okay you are just making fun of me, but most people would consider this whining about all the whining in the last year. Not just me, today.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Ya know, if somebody didn't whine a bit, this place would be boring during the off season.

Internet BB + tender feelings = BS comments.

Part of the game fellas .............

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Where are all these damn n00bs coming from? :cuss:

Shut up Old n00b........... :D

beavis
02-23-2006, 03:04 PM
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 03:05 PM
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

OK, back to you know who again ?

Phobia
02-23-2006, 03:06 PM
Once when the drive-through at McDonalds messed up my order I took it back to Taco Bell to complain. Rational, huh?

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 03:07 PM
Ya know, if somebody didn't whine a bit, this place would be boring during the off season.

Internet BB + tender feelings = BS comments.

Part of the game fellas .............

Yeah, this place would be awfully slow if there wasn't anybody to make fun of, because there's no news.

Rich Scanlon hasn't saved anyone from a burning building lately.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Yeah, this place would be awfully slow if there wasn't anybody to make fun of, because there's no news.

Rich Scanlon hasn't saved anyone from a burning building lately.

Dammit boy, I better have a talk about that with him, damn slacker ! :cuss:

Mr. Flopnuts
02-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Wow! We haven't had a real live dumbass wander in here since......well, since Cherryontop.

I'm offended.

sedated
02-23-2006, 03:12 PM
If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times - if I cared what was going on at the Star's BB, I'd be AT the Star's BB.

Fugg those pussies.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 03:13 PM
If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times - if I cared what was going on at the Star's BB, I'd be AT the Star's BB.

Fugg those pussies.

All of them ? You better get started, that's alot.

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 03:14 PM
All of them ? You better get started, that's alot.

Not that many. But they do have more members than Warpaint.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-23-2006, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=Seek]To worsen matters, my wife has a terrible eating problem. She likes everything from Chicken to Pies, doughnuts, cookies, dick, hamburgers, pizza, steak, ice cream, and candy bars. Pretty much anything that can be deep fried she gorges. Why I can't have someone who can control themselves around food like Phobias wife. And why does that sunovabitch have to rub it in my face that my little guy is swimming in the Indian Ocean once a month, while his wrapped up tight in a sleeping bag. QUOTE]

Figured I'd just say it for what it really was.

Mr. Kotter
02-23-2006, 03:18 PM
Not that many. But they do have more members than Warpaint.

Ah, shit. It's gonna hit the fan now.....heh.

ROFL

Phobia
02-23-2006, 03:22 PM
I don't think members is a very accurate tracking statistic. We have 4247 members which is more than half as many at the Planet but we don't have near half the Planet's traffic. Additionally, somebody who registers on our site isn't counted as a member until they log a post. I don't know what my point is. I think I'm rambling.

HemiEd
02-23-2006, 03:25 PM
I don't think members is a very accurate tracking statistic. We have 4247 members which is more than half as many at the Planet but we don't have near half the Planet's traffic. Additionally, somebody who registers on our site isn't counted as a member until they log a post. I don't know what my point is. I think I'm rambling.

Has anyone ever suggested changing the colors over there?

:)

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 03:25 PM
LOL

tk13
02-23-2006, 03:35 PM
Well if you didn't post scantily clad pictures of your wife every other thread, they'd be able to spend more time on the board and less time in the bathroom. Geez, do I have to think of everything.

Iowanian
02-23-2006, 03:39 PM
The Moral of the story, is that Pink has been the source of more ruined Tube socks via the interweb than the fellon Bambi from Florida?

Who'd want to be the guy that went home tonight and said
"I was readin the guys' today, and it turns out, I'm the subject of ridicule because you're the fattest wife of all the wives on the internet.."

I know it will never be who has two thumbs that are pointing at me.

Phobia
02-23-2006, 03:58 PM
That thread over at the star's board is really lacking something. It needs more cowbell, but even more important than that a picture of pink couldn't hurt anything at all. Anybody have an account? http://i1.tinypic.com/nvz5p3.jpg

Iowanian
02-23-2006, 04:00 PM
WPI should be sponsor linked by ERA-the tube sock stain stopper.

Which company makes the "stain stick"?

burt
02-23-2006, 04:09 PM
1) nice pic of Pink

2) I haven't been to warpaint but might FOR the pic

3) Should I have signed on in Sept?

4) Is someone here having a war with the Coalition....I wanna sign up!

5) "You know who" has a hot wife too!

6) Seek....well, you know.....

7) funniest thread EVER!!!

8) 'Specially....."Phobia made my wife fat"

9) This one will get me blasted....I like Phil.

Seek
02-23-2006, 04:09 PM
That thread over at the star's board is really lacking something. It needs more cowbell, but even more important than that a picture of pink couldn't hurt anything at all. Anybody have an account? http://i1.tinypic.com/nvz5p3.jpg

I have an account, but I have been warned that many believe that TDChiefTd is You know Himself. Which is why this all sounds like such a joke. He was just looking for something to bitch at you and your wife about without totally blowing his cover, so he is making up the fat wife story.

If I post that, it certainly would drag me into his path, which I don't care to get involved with, and it would only make it worse for WPI. Now the second part of that tells me it is all worth it, but I don't need a stalker outside of the forum.

burt
02-23-2006, 04:12 PM
I have an account, but I have been warned that many believe that TDChiefTd is You know Himself. Which is why this all sounds like such a joke. He was just looking for something to bitch at you and your wife about without totally blowing his cover, so he is making up the fat wife story.

If I post that, it certainly would drag me into his path, which I don't care to get involved with, and it would only make it worse for WPI. Now the second part of that tells me it is all worth it, but I don't need a stalker outside of the forum.

Been there, done that....it's NO fun....

Skip Towne
02-23-2006, 04:13 PM

You must take one for the team, n00b.

KCChiefsMan
02-23-2006, 04:14 PM
the whole my wife is a fat ass and phobia's rubbing it in my face by posting pics of his wife is pretty funny to me. Sounds like a big cry baby

Seek
02-23-2006, 04:18 PM
You must take one for the team, n00b.

Okay, I might be able to pull it off. Say something like, is this skin tight clothest you are talking about. I don't see any camel toe or anything.

Seek
02-23-2006, 04:20 PM
Oh my Berto did it.

SquirrellyBastard
02-23-2006, 04:20 PM
maybe he meant fat like phat...pretty hot and tempting.

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 04:21 PM
Okay, I might be able to pull it off. Say something like, is this skin tight clothest you are talking about. I don't see any camel toe or anything.

Nice .........
:)

Seek
02-23-2006, 04:24 PM
To: Dave0320 (22 of 35)

65959.22 in reply to 65959.21

I was just looking for someone to talk to because I was so upset with these horrible people! I'm sorry!! Please don't harrass me!!

Options Reply
Rate

To: TDChiefsTD (23 of 35)

65959.23 in reply to 65959.22

Next time call Doctor Phil!

Options Reply
Rate

To: TDChiefsTD (24 of 35)

65959.24 in reply to 65959.22

First, I am sorry your wife has a Thyroid problem. I hope she gets better, and you shouldn't be upset that other people are flaunting their wives. I am assuming you married your wife for other reasons than her looks, so you should be happy with what you have, just as the people flaunting theirs are.

As for horrible people. I don't think you are looking into those forums deep enough to determine that all of them are horrible, evil cults. You know about the fued, and based on your opinions shared in the thread, you were on the side of the fueded that everyone just says you know who. So I think you are approaching each forum with a negative biased opinion.

If you just wanted to talk to some one, just say so without throwing the fued or anything else into it. If people give you grief, ignore them. They will give up.

Options Reply Delete Edit
5.0 (2 votes)

To: ALL (25 of 35)

65959.25 in reply to 65959.24

I would guess this is YOU KNOW WHO or one of his retarded minions.

Options Reply
Rate

To: TDChiefsTD (26 of 35)

65959.26 in reply to 65959.22

Run home to Big Charlies. Nobody wants to hear it here.

Options Reply
Rate

To: Berto (27 of 35)

65959.27 in reply to 65959.25

That is an insult!! I am not the YOU KNOW WHO, kloster! This is what I mean!! You have no respect at all!!! I came here to tell everyone I was sick and tired of WPI taking my money and I get ganged up on, and my wife called a cow!! What the f uc k!!!!

Options Reply
Rate

To: TDChiefsTD (28 of 35)

65959.28 in reply to 65959.27

Here is a site you need to check out immediately!
http://www.drphil.com/

Options Reply
Rate

To: TDChiefsTD (29 of 35)

65959.29 in reply to 65959.27

I am sick and tired to WPI taking your money too.

Options Reply Delete Edit
Rate

To: TDChiefsTD (30 of 35)

65959.30 in reply to 65959.27

Call FOX $ Problem Solvers and try to get your money back.

Options Reply
Rate

To: TDChiefsTD (31 of 35)

65959.31 in reply to 65959.27

Actually, you were whining about how phobia posted a picture of his wife, because it made you feel bad about what you're married to. Your irrational hatred of all things phobia leads me to believe you are indeed the bald one.

Options Reply
Rate

To: Holmesfan (32 of 35)

65959.32 in reply to 65959.24

Well said.

Options Reply
Rate

To: ALL (33 of 35)

65959.33 in reply to 65959.1

"To worsen matters, my wife has a terrible weight problem. He's flaunting pictures of his wife all done up in skintight clothes fishing for compliments and rubbing it in our faces."

BTW, if you'd like to see the picture this poor fellow is so offended by: http://i1.tinypic.com/nvz5p3.jpg

Options Reply
Rate

To: Berto (34 of 35)

65959.34 in reply to 65959.31

From what I've read of phobia over on WPI it leads me to believe that you're the sick slime ball known as Phobia!!!
Now that I exposed you for the white trash you are! you are going to attack me and drive me out of here!!! Leave my wife and children out of this, you freak!!!

Options Reply
Rate

To: TDChiefsTD unread (35 of 35)

65959.35 in reply to 65959.34

You have kids? They have my condolences.

htismaqe
02-23-2006, 04:29 PM

It was a pitiful attempt to defend your pitiful message board. ;)

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 04:30 PM
You have kids? They have my condolences.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hammock Parties
02-23-2006, 04:31 PM
That guy needs to pick up the next issue of Warpaint Illustrated. It contains an article with a SHOCKING REVEAL on just how poorly the Chiefs have drafted for the defensive line in the last 15 years. You won't see that sort of hard-hitting, deep-researched journalism in the KC Star!

Duck Dog
02-23-2006, 04:38 PM
He's flaunting pictures of his wife all done up in skintight clothes

Exactly where does one start looking for a glimpse of these?

ROYC75
02-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Exactly where does one start looking for a glimpse of these?

Duck Dog
02-23-2006, 04:44 PM
To: Berto (27 of 35)

65959.27 in reply to 65959.25

That is an insult!! I am not the YOU KNOW WHO, kloster! This is what I mean!! You have no respect at all!!! I came here to tell everyone I was sick and tired of WPI taking my money and I get ganged up on, and my wife called a cow!! What the f uc k!!!!

LOL. That guy should stay far far away from here.

Duck Dog
02-23-2006, 04:45 PM

That doesn't help one bit.

Hammock Parties
02-23-2006, 05:07 PM
I wish there were people on a messageboard I don't visit obsessing over me.

It makes me feel good inside.

burt
02-23-2006, 05:45 PM
I wish there were people on a messageboard I don't visit obsessing over me.

There are........now figure out which board....

DomerNKC
02-23-2006, 06:56 PM
it was phobia that made my wife fat....i hate that SOB!!!!!!

Skip Towne
02-23-2006, 07:16 PM
Phobia is going all over the internet causing trouble. No wonder "That one guy" hates him.

chagrin
02-23-2006, 07:19 PM
This is not a real post, is it?

"Then they messed with the colors of the website. I have eye problems to begin with so that made it 10 times more uncomfortable. It's still not right."

milkman
02-23-2006, 07:23 PM
[QUOTE=Seek]To worsen matters, my wife has a terrible eating problem. She likes everything from Chicken to Pies, doughnuts, cookies, dick, hamburgers, pizza, steak, ice cream, and candy bars. Pretty much anything that can be deep fried she gorges. Why I can't have someone who can control themselves around food like Phobias wife. And why does that sunovabitch have to rub it in my face that my little guy is swimming in the Indian Ocean once a month, while his wrapped up tight in a sleeping bag. QUOTE]

Figured I'd just say it for what it really was.

She deep fries his dick?

Ouch!

Iowanian
02-23-2006, 07:25 PM
hahahahahahaha

[Bang!] [thud]
(best 2 word post I've ever read on the planet)

Phobia
02-23-2006, 07:26 PM
I figured out who that guy is.

It's gotta be my ex-wife's husband. I made his wife fat. Plus he's not real smart. Yeah, it's definitely my ex-wife's husband.

Skip Towne
02-23-2006, 07:29 PM

It's gotta be my ex-wife's husband. I made his wife fat. Plus he's not real smart. Yeah, it's definitely my ex-wife's husband.
I like to see all sides of an argument. I'm going to contact Tom Cash to get his perspective.

KChiefsQT
02-23-2006, 07:31 PM
Phobia it is your fault this man married a woman that is now overweight and that you married a hottie a.k.a. Pink?? That's some funny shit. Hopefully his fat (no disrespect....just repeating what the douche said) wife doesn't see that post... she may SIT ON HIM.. that is if she could ever get those damn pants to zip!!! Arrrrrrrrgh!!!!http://nawalben.canalblog.com/images/obese.jpg

Skip Towne
02-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Phobia it is your fault this man married a woman that is now overweight and that you married a hottie a.k.a. Pink?? That's some funny shit. Hopefully his fat (no disrespect....just repeating what the douche said) wife doesn't see that post... she may SIT ON HIM.. that is if she could ever get those damn pants to zip!!! Arrrrrrrrgh!!!!http://nawalben.canalblog.com/images/obese.jpg
Aaaaaarrrggghhh! My eyes!! My eyes!!

KChiefsQT
02-23-2006, 07:45 PM
Aaaaaarrrggghhh! My eyes!! My eyes!!
I'm sorry.... I decided against a red shirt and threw her in a Pink one... afterall I thought the red coloring was to blame for all those horrible eye problems. :)

Bugeater
02-23-2006, 07:49 PM
Oh dear God!

KChiefsQT
02-23-2006, 07:53 PM
Oh dear God!
Exactly. Nobody wants to see some fat ass that decided some time ago to spend her gym money on donuts. If this guy's wife was half of what Pink is... pretty damn sure he'd share photos too.

Merril Hoge
02-23-2006, 07:59 PM
We here at ESPN have been looking into this shady character.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6876/jdrecord0xl.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Raiderhater
02-23-2006, 08:22 PM

You're a dumbass.

BigRedChief
02-23-2006, 11:29 PM

Cool action pic of her helping you hang drywall.:clap:

Phobia
02-24-2006, 12:09 AM
I wish I could get her to help me hang drywall....

Actually, that's not one of my better skills. I have a pro I hire for that stuff. He's the best.

teedubya
02-24-2006, 12:52 AM
Hoge has all the scoops... I smell a JD infestation coming back around.

Retail theft, and harrassment. heh.

kregger
02-24-2006, 01:03 AM
Phobia is going all over the internet causing trouble. No wonder "That one guy" hates him.
The king of the internet does wield a mighty sword.

Joe Seahawk
02-24-2006, 01:07 AM
Hoge has all the scoops... I smell a JD infestation coming back around.

Retail theft, and harrassment. heh.

Hmmm Sounds familiar.. Is he the guy who has a wife with a nose that can peck you-know-what through a picket you-know-what?

Bob Dole
02-24-2006, 07:26 AM
Hmmm Sounds familiar.. Is he the guy who has a wife with a nose that can peck you-know-what through a picket you-know-what?

OK Baldy!

Seek
02-24-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has given you stress?

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

No I am stressed with work, and I snapped at Brock for something that normally does not bother me. The thread does not stress me one bit, other than I should have been working instead of bitching.

htismaqe
02-24-2006, 08:03 AM
OK Baldy!

Whatever, Bro. I'm coming for you next.

Mr. Kotter
02-24-2006, 08:05 AM

Your ex-wife is Roseanne Barr? :spock:

Phobia
02-24-2006, 09:22 AM
My ex-wife makes Roseanne look sexy.

Bob Dole
02-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Maybe this is how TDChiefsTD got stuck with his pig wife.

Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

Source (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm)