PDA

View Full Version : Sirius Satellite Radio will broadcast live from the combine

blackhawk
02-23-2006, 02:28 PM
NFL SCOUTING COMBINE

Where: Indianapolis.

When: Today through Tuesday.

Summary: In preparation for April's draft, about 325 of the top college prospects will be working out for and interviewing with NFL teams at the RCA Dome.

Athletes from local high schools participating: T Kevin Boothe (Cornell/Pine Crest), T Rashad Butler (University of Miami/Dwyer), LB Abdul Hodge (Iowa/Boyd Anderson), QB Omar Jacobs (Bowling Green/Atlantic), G Davin Joseph (Oklahoma/Hallandale), S Nate Salley (Ohio State/St. Thomas Aquinas).

UM players at the combine: T Rashad Butler, DL Orien Harris, CB/WR Devin Hester, DB Kelly Kennings, DB Marcus Maxey, LB Roger McIntosh, WR Sinorice Moss, DL Javon Nanton, OL Tony Tella, LB Leon Williams and T Eric Winston.

Television/radio coverage: The NFL Network will air three hours of live workouts starting at 11 a.m. Saturday through Tuesday and telecast a replay later that night at 8. Sirius Satellite Radio will broadcast live from the combine from 1 to 3 p.m. today and Friday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and noon to 8 p.m. Sunday on Channel 124.

HemiEd
02-23-2006, 02:44 PM
I hope it is not Shannon Sharpe doing the talking.

chefsos
02-23-2006, 02:48 PM
What time is the Wonderlic test on?

Mecca
02-23-2006, 02:48 PM
I love the draft more than almost anyone but even I can't get into watching a bunch of guys run 40 yard dashes.