PDA

View Full Version : Man Hides In Bathrooms, Drinks Boys' Urine

Hammock Parties
02-24-2006, 06:43 PM
http://www.nbc4i.com/news/7302651/detail.html#

http://images.ibsys.com/2006/0221/7303475_480X360.jpg

Police: Man Hides In Bathrooms, Drinks Boys' Urine
Man Previously Convicted Of Rape

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A disturbing case was discovered Tuesday about a Central Ohio man who allegedly told police he likes to drink the urine of adolescent boys.

Alan Patton, 54, is in jail after allegedly telling Gahanna police that he enjoys drinking urine.

Detective Ron Fithen interviewed Patton after he was arrested while leaving a movie theater last weekend.

"Listening to his describe it, it's like listening to a crack or cocaine addict. He's addicted to children's urine," Fithen said.

According to police, Patton said he's been drinking urine for years.

"He told us he's been doing it over 40 years, since he was 7 years old," Fithen said.

Police said Patton goes to family restaurants and movie theaters and waits for boys in a bathroom stall. Investigators said he shuts off the water to the child-level urinal and puts a cup in the bottom.

Patton allegedly told police that he leaves the stall after the child leaves.

"He goes back and retrieves the cup and drinks the urine," Fithen said.

Police said Patton told them it makes him sick, but that it's almost spiritual to him. He allegedly added, "I like it because it makes me closer to them -- like I'm drinking their youth."

A New Albany father played a role in Patton's arrest. He told someone at a movie theater that Patton was staring at his son in the bathroom. The theater employee then called police.

Officials said Patton is a registered sexual predator, who was convicted of rape 13 years ago.

Police believe Patton has been collecting and drinking urine in cities around Central Ohio, including Hilliard, Westerville, Dublin, Worthington and Gahanna.

sedated
02-24-2006, 06:48 PM
child urine definitely tastes better than adult urine, but goat urine is the best

sedated
02-24-2006, 06:50 PM
the guy looks perfectly sane to me.

...and I do need a babysitter tonight

kchero
02-24-2006, 06:54 PM
:Lin:

Frazod
02-24-2006, 07:00 PM
It really seems that quietly taking this guy out in the woods somewhere and putting a couple of rounds through his head would be the prudent and merciful thing to do here for all involved. This guy doesn't need a lawyer - he needs a life do-over.

And gochiefs, seriously, why the f#ck do you post crap like this? And don't say to just ignore it, because "drinks boys' urine" will be right there on the goddamn topic page as long as people post on the thread, so the whole noxious idea of it just hanging there.

Christ. :shake:

RickObie
How do you respond to that!! #*%^#*@(#@

RickObie
It really seems that quietly taking this guy out in the woods somewhere and putting a couple of rounds through his head would be the prudent and merciful thing to do here for all involved. This guy doesn't need a lawyer - he needs a life do-over.

And gochiefs, seriously, why the f#ck do you post crap like this? And don't say to just ignore it, because "drinks boys' urine" will be right there on the goddamn topic page as long as people post on the thread, so the whole noxious idea of it just hanging there.

Amen!!

sedated
02-24-2006, 07:02 PM

I am now determined to keep this thread on the front page.

Hammock Parties
02-24-2006, 07:28 PM
It's a news item.

SLAG
02-24-2006, 10:35 PM
I am now determined to keep this thread on the front page.

Your Slacking

Ultra Peanut
02-25-2006, 02:15 AM
IT'S LIKE I'M DRINKING THEIR YOUTH

greg63
02-25-2006, 02:29 AM
I'll pass on the article; the thread title says it all for me. Suffice it to say: I am thoroughly disgusted at the very thought of it. This was simply TMI. :shake:

Talisman
02-25-2006, 02:32 AM
I wonder if he followed the cup o' urine with a tasty urinal cake.

http://www.steam-brite.com/store/images/urinal_cake.jpg

Mmmm... cake.

|Zach|
02-25-2006, 03:03 AM
And gochiefs, seriously, why the f#ck do you post crap like this?

It is Chiefs Planet.