PDA

View Full Version : Jack Harry on the Spot talking about T.O.

banyon
02-27-2006, 07:01 PM
On right now. I'm sure it'll be informative.

banyon
02-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Uhh..he said "According to Warpaint Illustrated".

So I guess it's "Nick Athan reports...." :rolleyes:

Did say that T.O. said he wanted to play for Herm.
also that King Carl had talked to him again.

kcfanXIII
02-27-2006, 07:08 PM
because jack harry is never wrong...

Sure-Oz
02-27-2006, 07:10 PM
I knew his source would be Warpaint, it always is.

banyon
02-27-2006, 07:12 PM
because jack harry is never wrong...

uhh...yeah. I guess I forgot to boldface the sarcasm tags for you.

sorry bout that.

teedubya
02-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Sweet. We arent signing T.O.

Phobia
02-27-2006, 07:36 PM
Nick Athan is always wrong. Bank on it.

the Talking Can
02-27-2006, 07:39 PM
Al Saunders is, in fact, the head coach of Detroit.

Pants
02-27-2006, 07:43 PM
Nick Athan is always wrong. Bank on it.

Nick Athan is a big tool who makes money on dumbasses. You're his tool.

ROYC75
02-27-2006, 07:57 PM
Nick Athan is a big tool who makes money on dumbasses. You're his tool. WOW !
:Poke: Time for a little :grouphug:

VonneMarie
02-27-2006, 07:59 PM
When did TO ever say he wanted to play for Herm?

Kylo Ren
02-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Nick Athan is always wrong. Bank on it. You're right. And anyone who would work for that dumbass is a ............

Phobia
02-27-2006, 08:05 PM
You're right. And anyone who would work for that dumbass is a ............

Oh JESUS CHRIST - I'm being piled on by ****ing Gunther_Fan and Metrolike. Holy shit - what in the hell has happened to me. I won't be able to knot a rope around my neck fast enough to put me out of my misery. Hopefully I'll get it done before Slayer Diablo joins in....

tk13
02-27-2006, 08:09 PM
Oh JESUS CHRIST - I'm being piled on by ****ing Gunther_Fan and Metrolike. Holy shit - what in the hell has happened to me. I won't be able to knot a rope around my neck fast enough to put me out of my misery. Hopefully I'll get it done before Slayer Diablo joins in....
I heard Nick Athan is so inaccurate, when he orders steak at a resturant, they bring out fried chicken.

Kylo Ren
02-27-2006, 08:13 PM
Oh JESUS CHRIST - I'm being piled on by ****ing Gunther_Fan and Metrolike. Holy shit - what in the hell has happened to me. I won't be able to knot a rope around my neck fast enough to put me out of my misery. Hopefully I'll get it done before Slayer Diablo joins in.... :)

Eleazar
02-27-2006, 08:15 PM
I wouldn't doubt that it ends up happening.

Of course, in terms of free agents we seem to be able to screw up a free lunch.

I'm sure another stupid team will pay him more than Carl will be willing to lay out.

ROYC75
02-27-2006, 08:19 PM
Hey, I never thought we would see Chester here either.........

TEX
02-27-2006, 09:07 PM

We didn't really...

Halfcan
02-27-2006, 10:32 PM
We didn't really...
Actually we saw TOO much of fatazz Chester-usually sitting on the bench next to the 5 million dollar bust-Dan Williams.

02-27-2006, 11:12 PM

Sure we did, his hame was "offsides number 75, 10 yard penalty, first down"./ :cuss:

Phobia
02-27-2006, 11:13 PM
I know I'm being nitpicky here, but I'm pretty sure "offsides" has never been a 10 yard penalty.

02-27-2006, 11:18 PM
I know I'm being nitpicky here, but I'm pretty sure "offsides" has never been a 10 yard penalty.

Guess I heard it so damn often the it felt like 10 yards. Oh, I know why, because he did it two times in a row so often. ROFL :cuss:

Mr. Kotter
02-28-2006, 07:36 AM
Nick Athan is a big tool who makes money on dumbasses. You're his tool.

:rolleyes:

:shake:

Bob Dole
02-28-2006, 07:39 AM

This one time, T.O. was at band camp...

KCTitus
02-28-2006, 08:28 AM
Just think...for $100 annually, you too, could have known about this potential signing prior to Jack Harry and the Planet.

Eleazar
02-28-2006, 08:41 AM
Just think...for $100 annually, you too, could have known about this potential signing prior to Jack Harry and the Planet.
ROFL

TEX
02-28-2006, 08:56 AM
Actually we saw TOO much of fatazz Chester-usually sitting on the bench next to the 5 million dollar bust-Dan Williams.

:clap:

ROYC75
02-28-2006, 10:25 AM
So Fast Jack Action Harry is at it again ......... ?

Who would / could have known ?

Phobia
02-28-2006, 12:12 PM

Be accurate, Titus. That's your thing, right? Accuracy?

What do the people get for their $100?

Brock
02-28-2006, 12:13 PM

Our corneas burned to the point of blindness.

Frosty
02-28-2006, 12:21 PM

I've pretty much ignored the whole fray, so forgive my ignorance. Besides the website, is there a newsletter or magazine or something like that?

ct
02-28-2006, 12:27 PM

:clap: :clap:

Phobia
02-28-2006, 12:32 PM
Our corneas burned to the point of blindness.Only if this kind of thing (http://www.ladiesofwarpaintillustrated.com/) blinds you.

Brock
02-28-2006, 12:35 PM
Only if this kind of thing (http://www.ladiesofwarpaintillustrated.com/) blinds you.

You've been warned about putting that kind of stuff in our faces.

Think about how it makes our tubby wives feel. :mad:

Phobia
02-28-2006, 12:38 PM
I've pretty much ignored the whole fray, so forgive my ignorance. Besides the website, is there a newsletter or magazine or something like that?

Yeah - a magazine which has really improved in the past couple months.

Also the calendar to which I posted a link moments ago.

Plus other features Scout provides. For instance our combine coverage is pretty extensive and popular this time of year. The list is here (https://secure.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=12). Finally, we're providing more and more coverage every year at mini-camps and training camp.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 12:39 PM
You've been warned about putting that kind of stuff in our faces.

Think about how it makes our tubby wives feel. :mad:

Heh heh. I really feel badly about that. I've learned I need to find a scapegoat for my own weight problem. I'm wondering if there's somebody I can sue. Like - Waldo Pizza.

Seek
02-28-2006, 12:40 PM

right now TO and his agent are saying TO wants to play with any Coach that he has not burnt a bridge with, or any coach that may show any interest.

Frosty
02-28-2006, 12:44 PM
Yeah - a magazine which has really improved in the past couple months.

Okay, thanks. I was just curious about the Illustrated part of the name, since I thought it was just a website.

kregger
02-28-2006, 12:51 PM
Heh heh. I'm wondering if there's somebody I can sue. Like - Waldo Pizza.
I'll get in on a class action with you. I left their buffet a couple of days ago and easily put on 5 lbs.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 12:52 PM
StevieRay, myself, and our wives dropped $100 in there Saturday night.

Logical
02-28-2006, 12:52 PM

More cool pictures of Mer and Pink in skintight clothes?:evil:

Seek
02-28-2006, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE=Phobia]Yeah - a magazine which has really improved in the past couple months.

Also the calendar to which I posted a link moments ago.
QUOTE]

I'll just take your word for it. Suddenly after blowing ass, Phobia joins WPI and suddenly it is improving dramatically. And all the inaccurate stories by Nick are now credible, but the only way to find out is to try it yourself.

No thanks. I don't believe it. While I have no doubt TO did say he wants to play with Herm, I am betting he is saying that to every possible bidder out there. So while the TO story is not total BS, it way to broad and common sense, to claim a breaking story.

KCTitus
02-28-2006, 01:28 PM

Inside information from 'fans with press credentials'. It's totally worth it, which is why I bought several subscriptions. I can never get enough of that shat.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 01:32 PM
Seek, you're jaded against Nick. Fine. He's earned some of that.

I have very little to do with the Magazine. I read the December issue which was written and published prior to my involvement with that project so I can't claim credit for that magazine's improvement. I read it braced for the worst. It was actually done really well. I haven't seen some of the older issues, but based on feedback I've seen over the years it was bad.

The website is my baby. The mag is Nick's.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Inside information from 'fans with press credentials'. It's totally worth it, which is why I bought several subscriptions. I can never get enough of that shat.

You're just piling on for the sarcasm pleasure. I can appreciate that. I've been there.

I'm going to buy you a free subscription, Titus. Then I'd like your honest assessment of the site and the magazine. I'm going to buy one for Seek and jspChief as well. Obviously you guys have all been jilted by poor coverage in the past. I'll put my money where my mouth is.

siberian khatru
02-28-2006, 01:49 PM
You're just piling on for the sarcasm pleasure. I can appreciate that. I've been there.

I'm going to buy you a free subscription, Titus. Then I'd like your honest assessment of the site and the magazine. I'm going to buy one for Seek and jspChief as well. Obviously you guys have all been jilted by poor coverage in the past. I'll put my money where my mouth is.

Jeez, you're handing out subscriptions like they're blowjobs.

ROYC75
02-28-2006, 01:50 PM

FREE ? Nick has never done anything for me, I want in. :D

SLAG
02-28-2006, 01:50 PM

ill take one of each please

Phobia
02-28-2006, 01:51 PM

Are you calling me a slut?

Brock
02-28-2006, 01:52 PM
ill take one of each please

Phobia will be happy to oblige you.

siberian khatru
02-28-2006, 01:54 PM

I dunno, whatcha got pierced or tattooed?

Phobia
02-28-2006, 01:54 PM
FREE ? Nick has never done anything for me, I want in. :D

I'm on a budget. I can't possibly buy one for everybody. But these 3 in particular have hard feelings for some reason. I think a couple of them subscribed in the past. The magazine has improved since then. That's all I'm trying to prove here.

KCTitus
02-28-2006, 01:55 PM

Phobes, save it for your 'real' critics. Im just playing around and dont really care enough to give you a good assessment. By care, I mean, I just dont get too wrapped up in the minutae of everything about what's going on.

I can appreciate putting your money where your mouth is--I respect a guy that stands behind his product.

ROYC75
02-28-2006, 01:55 PM

Like a french whore, put out or shut up. :D

Phobia
02-28-2006, 01:56 PM
I dunno, whatcha got pierced or tattooed?
Sorry, that information is saved for our Premium Members.

ROYC75
02-28-2006, 01:57 PM
j/k Phil, I have enough to keep me busy.

KCTitus
Sorry, that information is saved for our Premium Members.

ROFL

siberian khatru
I can appreciate putting your money where your mouth is

As opposed to him usually putting his mouth ... well, just about anywhere.

Hey, it's a purty one, though. :D

KCTitus
02-28-2006, 01:59 PM
As opposed to him usually putting his mouth ... well, just about anywhere.

Hey, it's a purty one, though. :D

Looks like sk is a Premium Member...

Phobia
02-28-2006, 02:01 PM
I can appreciate putting your money where your mouth is--I respect a guy that stands behind his product.

I don't publish the magazine. I help select topics and articles. I refer writers. That's about it. But I'm challenging the people who say it is crap. It may have been crap in the past. It may have been crap recently. The issues I've seen since December have not been crap. They've been professional and nicely done. Some of the articles were slightly lengthy, but at least its not a 100 page mag with 80 pages of ads.

So for clarity, I'm not saying this is a superior sports magazine. I will say it is the BEST Chiefs specific magazine.... Heh. For obvious reasons. I'm merely claiming that the magazine is readable. It's interesting. It might even be worth saving.

Seek
02-28-2006, 02:06 PM

I have very little to do with the Magazine. I read the December issue which was written and published prior to my involvement with that project so I can't claim credit for that magazine's improvement. I read it braced for the worst. It was actually done really well. I haven't seen some of the older issues, but based on feedback I've seen over the years it was bad.

Your still pimping your boss, like he has recovered from AA or something and is flying straight. All of sudden he is credible, and everyone should go see how good it has become. But to do so, you have to subscribe.

Dartgod
02-28-2006, 02:07 PM
StevieRay, myself, and our wives dropped $100 in there Saturday night.Did you know they opened one up in Lee's Summit? Or is that where you went?

The wife and I and another couple went there a couple of weeks ago and we ordered a medium prime cut, St. Louis style. They screwed up and brought us a hand-tossed. They said no problem, let us keep that one to take home and made us another the correct style AND gave us a discount on that one. So we got two medium prime cuts for the price of a medium single topping.

Su-weeeet! :thumb:

KCTitus
02-28-2006, 02:10 PM
I don't publish the magazine. I help select topics and articles. I refer writers. That's about it. But I'm challenging the people who say it is crap. It may have been crap in the past. It may have been crap recently. The issues I've seen since December have not been crap. They've been professional and nicely done. Some of the articles were slightly lengthy, but at least its not a 100 page mag with 80 pages of ads.

So for clarity, I'm not saying this is a superior sports magazine. I will say it is the BEST Chiefs specific magazine.... Heh. For obvious reasons. I'm merely claiming that the magazine is readable. It's interesting. It might even be worth saving.

Ive never said that the product was crap. My focus has allways come at the expense of those that are willing to spend the money on the 'inside' information that the magazine/premium section portend. 'Exclusive' Chiefs information just isn't worth it to me--specifically as evidence, the rumors or source of this particular thread.

It's just not that important to me which is why I kid.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 02:11 PM
Your still pimping your boss, like he has recovered from AA or something and is flying straight. All of sudden he is credible, and everyone should go see how good it has become. But to do so, you have to subscribe.

I really don't care what you think about Nick. Nick is irrelevant. I don't even really care about the magazine. I don't make a nickel from it. I'm saying that the magazine is better than it is reputed to be. I've also offered to BUY you a subscription to prove it. Are you available to open your mind and give a fair assessment of a magazine?

Phobia
02-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Did you know they opened one up in Lee's Summit? Or is that where you went?

The wife and I and another couple went there a couple of weeks ago and we ordered a medium prime cut, St. Louis style. They screwed up and brought us a hand-tossed. They said no problem, let us keep that one to take home and made us another the correct style AND gave us a discount on that one. So we got two medium prime cuts for the price of a medium single topping.

Su-weeeet! :thumb:

Yeah - we went there late one night. Didn't order a pie though. I had a beer and the wife had desert.

I took Wischief to the Waldo location in December and there was something wrong with their oven. The crust came out raw a couple times. Finally they cooked us a thin crust, charged us about half of what our bill should have been, and gave us the Warsteiner glasses we had been guzzling beer from.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 02:18 PM
Ive never said that the product was crap. My focus has allways come at the expense of those that are willing to spend the money on the 'inside' information that the magazine/premium section portend. 'Exclusive' Chiefs information just isn't worth it to me--specifically as evidence, the rumors or source of this particular thread.

It's just not that important to me which is why I kid.

I'm on record as not being fond of the subscription model as well. Which is why I focus on the other tangible features of membership. The calendar is cool and a $10 item - it's actually beyond cool. The training camp coverage is first rate and a helluva lot better than what UWRF gives. The draft and combine coverage is of value. The magazines are surprisingly well done. That insider information stuff should be viewed as icing in my mind.

Another thing I've done to improve the quality of the rumors is to institute a ratings system. We have ratings from 1-4 depending on the strength of the rumor. I think that helps manage expectations.

htismaqe
02-28-2006, 02:26 PM

Just further evidence that beautiful people combine to make ugly babies...

:D

Seek
02-28-2006, 02:37 PM
I really don't care what you think about Nick. Nick is irrelevant. I don't even really care about the magazine. I don't make a nickel from it. I'm saying that the magazine is better than it is reputed to be. I've also offered to BUY you a subscription to prove it. Are you available to open your mind and give a fair assessment of a magazine?

Nope! Save your money. There is nothing about the Chiefs, that Me or anyone else should have to pay for to view. It either happens and is made public for free, or it doesn't and then who cares. I can get speculations and opinions from many other media sources that are free. Just like the original post of this thread. I am sure 610 AM has talked about TO wanting to play for Herm some time today.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 02:41 PM
What I'm offering IS free. You don't have to pay anything. I'm not even asking you to give a favorable review. I'm asking for a fair, open mind.

SLAG
02-28-2006, 02:45 PM
What I'm offering IS free. You don't have to pay anything. I'm not even asking you to give a favorable review. I'm asking for a fair, open mind.

I have one of those :D

Seek
02-28-2006, 03:15 PM

Is this coming out of your pocket or Nick's?

If it is coming out of your pocket I still say No Thanks, but if this takes any money away from Nick, I may be interested.

I don't see how I could read this with an open mind though. I am not really open minded to most media reporters. IE Twitlock, Jack Harryass, Wronda Moss, both 810Am and 610AM. I do like what Adam Teicher and Mitch Holthus report, though. The 101 crew before a game is top notch.

Nick is just the reporter I love the least, due to some other issues, you know about.

Seek
02-28-2006, 03:32 PM

I am not sure you want to do that. As you mentioned you only read the December issue. Giving me a subscription is only giving me ammo to point out the exact inaccurate statements and an more accurate argument against it.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 03:53 PM
I've read more than just the December issue. I've read most of what has been published since then but it was in electronic form. The December issue is the only finished product I've seen and it was a helluva lot more impressive than what had been depicted to me.

There's a helluva lot more talent than Nick writing for the magazine and site. If you don't like Nick's reporting then don't read him. I doubt you stopped reading the Star because you don't like Whitlock.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 03:54 PM
I have one of those :D

Come out to the Draft party and I'll get you taken care of.

jspchief
02-28-2006, 04:01 PM

I'm going to buy you a free subscription, Titus. Then I'd like your honest assessment of the site and the magazine. I'm going to buy one for Seek and jspChief as well. Obviously you guys have all been jilted by poor coverage in the past. I'll put my money where my mouth is.Don't bother, I already get the magazine.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Don't bother, I already get the magazine.

Still? Are my claims that it is improved baseless?

DJJasonp
02-28-2006, 04:05 PM
I havent lived in KC since 1997....

From what I remember, Jack Harry was 107 years old back then......

Seek
02-28-2006, 04:07 PM
I've read more than just the December issue. I've read most of what has been published since then but it was in electronic form. The December issue is the only finished product I've seen and it was a helluva lot more impressive than what had been depicted to me.

There's a helluva lot more talent than Nick writing for the magazine and site. If you don't like Nick's reporting then don't read him. I doubt you stopped reading the Star because you don't like Whitlock.

But Twitlock does not own the star.

jspchief
02-28-2006, 04:11 PM
Still? Are my claims that it is improved baseless?It still needs editing. That's the thing I have the hardest time getting past. I expect more from a subscription based mag, especially one that has a rep for needing better editing. I've come to realize they may never get it right.

My overall opinion of the mag is that it's fluff. If you're the type of guy that spends a lot of time on the internet, you're not going to get any great insight. I assume some of the content is shared via Scout, and comes off as very vanilla an not very in depth.

I can see where it would appeal to some people, but I think the average fan won't think it's worth the money.

I don't get the web subscription, but from what I've seen, it's a bigger waste of money.

kcfanXIII
02-28-2006, 04:11 PM
rumors and internet chatter should be free. thats why i won't do the premium membership.

Seek
02-28-2006, 04:22 PM
It still needs editing. That's the thing I have the hardest time getting past. I expect more from a subscription based mag, especially one that has a rep for needing better editing. I've come to realize they may never get it right.

My overall opinion of the mag is that it's fluff. If you're the type of guy that spends a lot of time on the internet, you're not going to get any great insight. I assume some of the content is shared via Scout, and comes off as very vanilla an not very in depth.

I can see where it would appeal to some people, but I think the average fan won't think it's worth the money.

I don't get the web subscription, but from what I've seen, it's a bigger waste of money.

That about sums it up. I am assuming that most of his writers comes from forums like this. If not their talents would be landing them a full time job some where else.

sedated
02-28-2006, 04:24 PM
Come out to the Draft party and I'll get you taken care of.

draft party?

I must have missed my invitation :shrug:

Chiefnj
02-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Are we allowed to discuss this here, or do we have to go to the premium lounge to do so?

bogie
02-28-2006, 06:41 PM
Can I advertise my business on Chiefsplanet?

Phobia
02-28-2006, 06:44 PM
It still needs editing. That's the thing I have the hardest time getting past. I expect more from a subscription based mag, especially one that has a rep for needing better editing. I've come to realize they may never get it right.

The editing has vastly improved. I can vouch for that.

The magazine is a lot of fluff. Ninety percent of that problem is the 30-day-to-publish lead time required. Imagine somebody bumping a 30 day old Chiefs related thread on this board. It would be kinda crappy, huh - that's why the mag seems fluffy. You either have to be fluffy or publish dated information. Fluffy is better than dated, IMO.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Can I advertise my business on Chiefsplanet?
Yes, you can. If you're a regular poster, you're allowed one thread created by yourself and a link/banner in your signature. That is, unless the rules have changed in the past 3 months.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 06:46 PM
draft party?

I must have missed my invitation :shrug:

It's the Chiefs draft party. But Warpaint will be doing some promotions there.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 06:49 PM
That about sums it up. I am assuming that most of his writers comes from forums like this. If not their talents would be landing them a full time job some where else.

Sure - it's a low-budget mag with tons of aspiring writers. That's how low budget mags can go to print. That's how aspiring writers catch a break. Get published, develop a portfolio and hopefully you can land a job that will pay the bills. It's not much different from anybody else who aspires to do something different than the 9-5 daily grind. It's how ENDelt got himself a $30,000 outdoor kitchen for significantly less money than that.

bogie
02-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Yes, you can. If you're a regular poster, you're allowed one thread created by yourself and a link/banner in your signature. That is, unless the rules have changed in the past 3 months.

I'm glad you've stayed active on Chiefsplanet. You seem very level headed. Nick Athan may not have much credibility around here, but he was very smart to snatch you up, WPI is lucky to have you.

Saulbadguy
02-28-2006, 07:11 PM
gay thread. Thumbs down.

Skip Towne
02-28-2006, 07:15 PM

I'll bet I can find mistakes in it. I've read Athan's shit recently.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 07:19 PM
I'm glad you've stayed active on Chiefsplanet. You seem very level headed. Nick Athan may not have much credibility around here, but he was very smart to snatch you up, WPI is lucky to have you.

I'm actually an emotional wreck. I'm very skilled at hiding it via text. Heh. I'll consider the remainder of what you said to be a compliment. I'll let Nick know that Scout needs to dig deeper.

Saulbadguy
02-28-2006, 07:20 PM
You guys dicked the dog when you didn't hire on Brad Essex full time.

Skip Towne
02-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Yes!! KC Nut rules!!

Phobia
02-28-2006, 07:38 PM

It turns out that Brad is very, very persistent in seeking interviews. Remember when he claimed to have access at Arrowhead and somebody challenged him on it here at ChiefsPlanet. Brad took the challenge and ran with it.

Brad isn't as popular with people who matter as he is with people who do not matter. Is that cryptic enough for you?

Mr. Kotter
02-28-2006, 07:52 PM

I'd echo that, Phil. Forget the dipshits here that give you grief on occasion. Who cares?

And, no dipshits, he's not indulged me any hedonistic activities other than sharing a brew, so s.t.f.u.

:D

Pants
02-28-2006, 08:53 PM

I know you don't give a shit about my opinions, especially about you, but I just called it like I saw it. I respect you for what you're trying to achieve and for your attitude but the evidence for Nick's incompetence is all over this board and internet, itself. The service he provides is not worth $8 a month, all it is is the same rumors one can find for free on the internet and sometimes even before Nick brings 'em out. It's great that you're trying to improve it and that you firmly believe it's possible, but it doesn't change the fact that Nick uses gullible idiots to make money. He is a tool for that. I don't care how nice or honest he is in person, the fact that he has 0 skills in the trade he's pursuing WHILE charging for it, makes him a douchebag in my eyes.

The calendar is nice, but saying it justifies a subscription purchase is ludicrous. You were always one of my favorite posters on the board (which I agree doesn't mean much) but I called the situation like I saw it. You can ridicule me all you want, since that what you do, but please don't try to justify Nick's actions and all that shit. He highered you to bring him more members so his business could make more money. Of course you gain from it too, but trying to justify it to us doesn't make you look any better. You keep pimping his shit here, and that's what made me call you a tool, even though you were one of the most respectable posters on CP (in my eyes) prior to switching to WPI.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Dude - I'm pimping Warpaint in my sig as per the policy I laid out for people who want to pimp their wares years ago. Every other time I mention Warpaint it's because somebody else brought it up or because a member of ChiefsPlanet has written an article.

FWIW, you're an alright poster. You're 1000x better than what you were when you arrived here. I appreciate the kind stuff you've said. I just grouped you with Guntherfan and Slayer because I knew it would make you cry.

Halfcan
02-28-2006, 10:10 PM
So is TO coming here or not?

BIG K
02-28-2006, 10:13 PM

Damn, I was just going to post that.........

:banghead:

HemiEd
02-28-2006, 10:14 PM

We should be able to find out in three days.

Phobia
02-28-2006, 10:14 PM

Your guess is as good as mine. I'll say that the Chiefs interest is a lot stronger than any media outlet is reporting.

BIG K
02-28-2006, 10:22 PM
I'll say that the Chiefs interest is a lot stronger than any media outlet is reporting.

I read that somewhere too. But I thought that the Chief's were gonna wait till he was a F.A. before doing anything..I wonder if they will take a shot at him.

Dave Lane
03-01-2006, 12:04 AM
We really can't afford to. We need DE or DT first. TO eats all our cap space and he's a dickhead deluxe

Dave

Eleazar
03-01-2006, 12:09 AM
You know, I don't want TO here any more than anybody else does. But I'm resigned to the fact that we might at least make a run at him. May as well start getting used to it.

This is Carl and Herm, Inc. Let them pick how they want to try and do this, and see if it works. If they think they can control him... I'll give them a chance.

Dave Lane
03-01-2006, 12:16 AM
You know, I don't want TO here any more than anybody else does. But I'm resigned to the fact that we might at least make a run at him. May as well start getting used to it.

This is Carl and Herm, Inc. Let them pick how they want to try and do this, and see if it works. If they think they can control him... I'll give them a chance.

Will you give him the money?

Dave

Eleazar
03-01-2006, 12:36 AM
Will you give him the money?

Dave

Since he wouldn't keep me out of the seats next year, I suppose I will be giving him money. :hmmm:

Hammock Parties
03-01-2006, 02:52 AM
For those of you living in the KC area, if you have a chance, pick up a copy of the draft issue of WPI. I've seen it, and it's pretty good stuff.

It should be error-free, too.

Pants
03-01-2006, 03:02 AM
For those of you living in the KC area, if you have a chance, pick up a copy of the draft issue of WPI. I've seen it, and it's pretty good stuff.

It should be error-free, too.
Did they pay you to edit it or did you do it for free?

Hammock Parties
03-01-2006, 03:08 AM
Did they pay you to edit it or did you do it for free?

They paid me...ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/dr.evil_one_miliion_dollars.jpg

jspchief
03-01-2006, 07:21 AM
It should be error-free, too.I agree it should be. But it isn't.

Besides that, a lot of the writing doesn't flow.