PDA

View Full Version : Broderick Bunkley

Tribal Warfare
02-27-2006, 08:02 PM
This kid looked like a beast in his gym clothes, and practiced very well too.

Miles
02-27-2006, 08:11 PM
Unfortunitly it is looking like after his combine performace he will be gone by the time we pick. I would really like to see us land him though.

He measured in at just under 6-3 and his weight was up to 306lbs. He also showed his strenght with 44 reps. Unless a team is looking for a nose tackle for a 3-4, Bunkley is starting to emerge as the clear second best DT in the draft.

Tribal Warfare
02-27-2006, 08:15 PM
He measured in at just under 6-3 and his weight was up to 306lbs. He also showed his strenght with 44 reps.

He also ran a 4.99 in the 40

Miles
02-27-2006, 08:46 PM
He also ran a 4.99 in the 40

Thanks, I hadn't seen that yet. Pretty nice speed for that big of a guy.

Dunit35
02-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Did anybody see that TE Vernon Davis ran a 4.32. Was it 4.32 or 4.52? A 4.32 is super fast for a TE.

Reaper16
02-27-2006, 09:14 PM
Did anybody see that TE Vernon Davis ran a 4.32. Was it 4.32 or 4.52? A 4.32 is super fast for a TE.
4.32 is fast for anyone.
Davis ran a 4.37. Smoking fast for a TE.
However, Chad Jackson (WR, Florida) ran a 4.32

jspchief
02-27-2006, 09:16 PM
The thing that impressed me about Bunkley was that he's added 30 pounds and he still looks very fit for a DT. A lot of these guys could add 30 pounds of fat, but he still looks very solid.

With his added weight, my opinion is shifting. He's an interesting prospect.

Mr. Laz
02-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Unfortunitly it is looking like after his combine performace he will be gone by the time we pick. I would really like to see us land him though.
lets not start that again...

just like last year ... only 19 picks can be made before us, everyone can't be gone.

Mecca
02-27-2006, 09:24 PM
Vernon Davis basically has the most ridiculous workout numbers I've ever seen. 255lb men are not suppose to be able to run sub 4.4 40's.

Miles
02-27-2006, 09:25 PM
4.32 is fast for anyone.
Davis ran a 4.37. Smoking fast for a TE.
However, Chad Jackson (WR, Florida) ran a 4.32

Davis's combination of speed and strenght is incredible.

Guys with his speed shouldn't be able to do what is in this clip.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZlagPJJCHcY&search=vernon%20davis

jspchief
02-27-2006, 09:25 PM

just like last year ... only 19 picks can be made before us, everyone can't be gone.The bright side is that if he moves up, that moves someone else into our range that wouldn't have been there otherwise.

Come on, Michael Huff. :)

jspchief
02-27-2006, 09:27 PM
Vernon Davis basically has the most ridiculous workout numbers I've ever seen. 255lb men are not suppose to be able to run sub 4.4 40's.Yea, he was already the top TE prospect, but those numbers will make some teams re-examine their need for a TE.

Miles
02-27-2006, 09:30 PM

just like last year ... only 19 picks can be made before us, everyone can't be gone.

I think his stock will move up too much is all. I was big on him before the combine and even more so now. Good penetrating DTs with size and great work ethic are not easy to find. However all that it will do is allow another solid prospect to fall to us.

Reaper16
02-27-2006, 09:38 PM
Somebody good will be there at 20. Hali, Bunkely, maybe Huff, who knows? I'm almost certain there will be somebody of value for us to take.

Mecca
02-27-2006, 09:40 PM
Somebody good will be there at 20. Hali, Bunkely, maybe Huff, who knows? I'm almost certain there will be somebody of value for us to take.

It's gonna be Antonio Cromartie............Oddly KFFL had a report up that the Chiefs talked to Vernon Davis at the combine. I wonder how many people would go apeshit if he fell and we made that pick.......

Miles
02-27-2006, 09:41 PM

Yep, the first round of this draft is starting to look very stacked. Hell even if all of those defensive players are gone there will still likely be a great OT or someone like C Jackson around.

Miles
02-27-2006, 09:44 PM
It's gonna be Antonio Cromartie............Oddly KFFL had a report up that the Chiefs talked to Vernon Davis at the combine. I wonder how many people would go apeshit if he fell and we made that pick.......

I would go apeshit in a happy way.

Cromartie would also make me pretty happy. Moreso if he shows he is 100% comming of the knee injury.

BigChiefFan
02-27-2006, 10:01 PM
This is a deep draft, especially where we pick. There's going to be ALOT of quality players when we pick at 20. Bunkley is an interesting prospect. I'm still skeptical of his weight, but he's moving up the chart.

Like many on the board, Hali, is at the top of my list at 20. WR Chad Jackson is going to be a stud. One of the top QBs may fall, like Roethlisberger did a couple of years ago. There's some very interesting OTs, also.

Tribal Warfare
02-27-2006, 10:08 PM

Davis ran a 4.38 per NFL Network

BigChiefFan
02-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Vernon Davis is kick ass, but I'd still be a little disappointed in the pick. I'm EXPECTING DEFENSE.

Miles
02-27-2006, 10:11 PM
This is a deep draft, especially where we pick. There's going to be ALOT of quality players when we pick at 20. Bunkley is an interesting prospect. I'm still skeptical of his weight, but he's moving up the chart.

Like many on the board, Hali, is at the top of my list at 20. WR Chad Jackson is going to be a stud. One of the top QBs may fall, like Roethlisberger did a couple of years ago. There's some very interesting OTs, also.

I am defintly liking out prospects quite a lot. Im not really sure what your reservations are about Bunkley's weight. Especially considering he is a cut 306lbs. Though I could see it if you are looking for a big run stuffing DT.

BigChiefFan
02-27-2006, 10:19 PM
I am defintly liking out prospects quite a lot. Im not really sure what your reservations are about Bunkley's weight. Especially considering he is a cut 306lbs. Though I could see it if you are looking for a big run stuffing DT.He's always played under 300 lbs. at the collegiate level and I believe going through 4 preseason games, 16 regular season games plus the playoffs will be hard for him to keep the weight on. I prefer the huge NT who clogs up the middle and commands the double-team.

Miles
02-27-2006, 10:43 PM
He's always played under 300 lbs. at the collegiate level and I believe going through 4 preseason games, 16 regular season games plus the playoffs will be hard for him to keep the weight on. I prefer the huge NT who clogs up the middle and commands the double-team.

He looked to be up in the mid to upper 290's later in the season and especially the Orange Bowl. For a ripped DT I think that is definitly fine.

I think we are just disagreeing on types of DTs. I think easily need an explosive penetrating DT just as much as a big run stuffer. Though I tend to prefer a guy like Bunkley because it takes lazy out of the risks. He looks a lot like the John Randle type of DT.

BigChiefFan
02-27-2006, 11:02 PM
Some things to keep in mind about Bunkley-He was caught for stealing and he's had his share of injuries.
Here's a nice write-up from FSU official webpage, though...

Class:
Senior

Hometown:
Tampa, FL

High School:
Chamberlain

Height / Weight:
6-3 / 284

Position:
DT

Senior Year (2005): Noseguard who rewrote the FSU record books for a defensive lineman this season...started a career-high 13 games this season...recorded a school record 25 tackles for loss, giving him 37 for his career which ranks fourth in FSU history...second nationally in tackles for loss by any defender...ranked first among interior defensive linemen...ranked first in the ACC in tackles for loss...sixth on the team in tackles with 66...tied for third on the team with 39 solo tackles...led the team and was fifth in the conference in sacks with nine (also a career-high)...second on the team in quarterback hurries with 15...led the team in fumble recoveries with two...named a FWAA team first team All-American and a CNNSI.com first team All-American...voted second team All-ACC...listed 19th overall in draft expert Mel Kiper Jr.'s Top 25 for the 2006 NFL draft...was named to ESPN.com first team All-Film team where they rank players based on game film and production.

Junior Year (2004): Started at defensive tackle in seven games, including the Gator Bowl victory over West Virginia...finished the year with three tackles for loss, one sack and one quarterback hurry...best game came against UAB where he recorded four tackles, 1.5 tackles for loss and one sack...named the defense's King of the Boards and most dependable defensive lineman following spring drills.

Sophomore Year (2003): Played in all 13 games and started two at noseguard (Virginia and Wake Forest) for an injured Jeff Womble...came into the season sharing FSU coaches Defensive Newcomer of the Year honors with A.J. Nicholson...ranked third among defensive lineman with 38 tackles (19 solo, 19 assisted)... recorded a career-high eight stops for loss...also had five QB hurries, two pass break-ups, one and a half sacks and a fumble recovery.

Freshman Year (2002): Played in eight games as a true freshman...totaled 13 tackles, one tackle for loss and three quarterback hurries...was injured in the game against Florida and did not participate in the Sugar Bowl, which proved costly because of reduced numbers at the position.

High School: No. 2 rated defensive tackle according to Florida Times-Union...named to the Times-Union Super 75...selected to play in the 2002 Georgia-Florida All-Star game...was No. 14 overall on the Florida Kids top 100 list...rated as the No. 2 defensive lineman by Florida Kids...also named to the 2001 Florida Kids All-Gridiron Football Dream Team...had 18 1/2 sacks as a senior...led team to the state finals as a senior...selected Florida State over Florida and Miami.

Personal: Born November 23, 1983...majoring in social science.

BigChiefFan
02-28-2006, 09:35 AM
I was hoping some you would have a comment about Bunkley being arrested in the past and his health concerns. What was I thinking...football on Chiefs board?

htismaqe
02-28-2006, 09:48 AM
What were the injuries and when?

Don't care about him getting arrested.

Chiefnj
02-28-2006, 09:48 AM
I was hoping some you would have a comment about Bunkley being arrested in the past and his health concerns. What was I thinking...football on Chiefs board?

Pay attention to me. Pay attention to me.

jspchief
02-28-2006, 09:55 AM
Pay attention to me. Pay attention to me.No shit

BigChiefFan
02-28-2006, 10:48 AM
Pay attention to me. Pay attention to me.
Jesus Christ, Did I steal some of your limelight or something? I'm here to talk football, I posed a question to get some people to talk about the upcoming draft and Broderick in particular. Sorry that you see that as being a attention seeker, It's a football discussion on a football thread. Lighten up.

Now for those that do want to discuss football-HTIS, to answer your question Bunkley has some history with KNEE injuries. In high school he tore his ACL and at Florida State he tore his MCL. Both injuries happened to the same knee, his left, I believe.

Mr. Laz
02-28-2006, 12:31 PM
draft vernon davis .... trade tony this year or next

get younger and faster

think we could trade tony for a good defender?

could work

jspchief
02-28-2006, 12:34 PM

get younger and faster

could workI don't think we could trade Gonzo. If someone wanted that type of TE, they could probably trade up in the first round to draft Davis and get TE for a lot cheaper.

Tony Gonzalez isn't worth shit in a trade. There aren't enough teams that want an offense that is as bised to the TE as ours is. Add in that Gonzo is expensive and declining, and I just don't think he's that valuable.

Mr. Laz
02-28-2006, 01:09 PM
I don't think we could trade Gonzo. If someone wanted that type of TE, they could probably trade up in the first round to draft Davis and get TE for a lot cheaper.

Tony Gonzalez isn't worth shit in a trade. There aren't enough teams that want an offense that is as bised to the TE as ours is. Add in that Gonzo is expensive and declining, and I just don't think he's that valuable.
i don't know if we could trade tony ...

my point was that drafting Vernon davis is fine as long as we have some kind of real plan.

i just don't want to see them shrugging their shoulders saying "we just took what fell"

having players that aren't "worth shit in a trade" is a bad indicator for the teams personal dept. imo.

Mecca
02-28-2006, 01:11 PM
i don't know if we could trade tony ...

my point was that drafting Vernon davis is fine as long as we have some kind of real plan.

i just don't want to see them shrugging their shoulders saying "we just took what fell"

having players that aren't "worth shit in a trade" is a bad indicator for the teams personal dept. imo.

Davis could line up as a WR with the speed he has.....if he fell and we picked him we could find something for him to do.

htismaqe
02-28-2006, 01:12 PM

That's not necessarily true.

Brett Favre isn't worth shit in a trade...

jspchief
02-28-2006, 01:15 PM
having players that aren't "worth shit in a trade" is a bad indicator for the teams personal dept. imo.I disagree with that statement whole heartedly. You get players that are valuable to your team. It shouldn't matter what they are worth to another team.

KC has geared their offense around Gonzo. You won't find many other teams that will do that. His value to the Chiefs is considerably larger than what it would be to other teams.

If we were to pick Vernon Davis, I think it would be similar to picking LJ in '03. It's not a position we need right now, but he's such a talent, we would be glad we had him at some point down the road. The key difference is Gonzo doesn't have an injury history, and we're not in a contract dispute with him.

Taking Davis would piss me off in the short term, but much like LJ, would probably seem worth it down the road.

Mr. Laz
02-28-2006, 01:17 PM
That's not necessarily true.

Brett Favre isn't worth shit in a trade...

and brett favre is currently a bad situation for the green bay packers.

they are paying him more than he's worth.

if your players are currently under a contract that allows them to have market value ... then you are being smart with your contract structuring.

jmo

jspchief
02-28-2006, 01:23 PM

if your players are currently under a contract that allows them to have market value ... then you are being smart with your contract structuring.

jmoI think that's a little unfair. All teams sign players to contracts that get expensive at the tail end, with the expectation that they won't last that long. The fact that you still have that player all the way to the end of the contract indicates that they are a good player.

There's no accurate way to put a date on when a player will decline. I think the Packers might have argued that he was worth every penny up until last year.

Unless a team only signs players to very short contracts (not gonna happen), then they'll always run the risk of having players skill declining as their pay escalates. It's just part of the business.

RedThat
02-28-2006, 01:35 PM
I don't think we could trade Gonzo. If someone wanted that type of TE, they could probably trade up in the first round to draft Davis and get TE for a lot cheaper.

If TonyG isn't worth trade value, then my solution to that is, just keep the guy. Better off. All he does is catch 65-80 balls a year, and still represents a good threat in the middle, he still makes our passing attack a threat.

I don't think TonyG is on the decline, I still think he can play with the best of them. I don't classify him as the best TE in the game, but he can still produce. Last year was a bit of an off-year. Fine. He did catch 102 balls 2 years ago. And like always, he usually gets 7-10 TDs a year. Consistency has never been a problem with TonyG. Last year, was an exception.

Mr. Laz
02-28-2006, 01:36 PM
I think that's a little unfair.

yea .. maybe

but it's still their job to judge/estimate/guess about when a player is gonna decline.

that's why philly avoids any big contracts after the age of 30 ... because they are trying to keep a good contract/performance balance.

Mr. Laz
02-28-2006, 01:39 PM
If TonyG isn't worth trade value, then my solution to that is, just keep the guy.
keep him at what cost?

isn't he wanting a new contract right now?

how much do we pay to keep him? and does that put us in an even bigger contract > value position?

just talking...

RedThat
02-28-2006, 01:43 PM
keep him at what cost?

isn't he wanting a new contract right now?

how much do we pay to keep him? and does that put us in an even bigger contract > value position?

just talking...

Make him one of the higher paid TE's in the league. He deserves it. I'm sorry I can't give an approximate figure.

htismaqe
02-28-2006, 01:48 PM

jmo

You said PERSONNEL.

Contracts are a WHOLE different issue...

Mr. Laz
02-28-2006, 02:07 PM
You said PERSONNEL.

Contracts are a WHOLE different issue...
i consider contracts part of personnel

deciding what a guy is worth in money is a vital part of the personnel dept.

Tribal Warfare
02-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Some things to keep in mind about Bunkley-He was caught for stealing and he's had his share of injuries.

What I'vee seen, and heard it seems that Bunkley is one target players that Herm is looking at.

Mr. Laz
02-28-2006, 02:09 PM
Make him one of the higher paid TE's in the league. He deserves it. I'm sorry I can't give an approximate figure.
not trying to be difficult ...

but if Gonzo is worth it ... then why wouldn't he have market worth?

i mean if paying him like one of the higher paid TE's makes his market value disappear almost completely then doesn't that mean he was paid too much?

BigChiefFan
02-28-2006, 02:14 PM
What I'vee seen, and heard it seems that Bunkley is one target players that Herm is looking at.Bunkley is an intriquing prospect, so I'm glad to know Edwards see a problem with the D-line. I'm still concerned with Bunkley's weight, but he is definitely strong and suprisingly fast for a big man. I'm mixed about Bunkley. I have to say what little I did see of him, I was impressed with him. He seemed to have a nose for the football, but I cant help but think keeping weight on him is going to be a concern.

Mr. Laz
02-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Bunkley is an intriquing prospect, so I'm glad to know Edwards see a problem with the D-line. I'm still concerned with Bunkley's weight, but he is definitely strong and suprisingly fast for a big man. I'm mixed about Bunkley. I have to say what little I did see of him, I was impressed with him. He seemed to have a nose for the football, but I cant help but think keeping weight on him is going to be a concern.

bunkley is at 298 right now ... i don't see that has a problem.

unless you don't think he can maintain that weight?!?

jspchief
02-28-2006, 03:06 PM
not trying to be difficult ...

but if Gonzo is worth it ... then why wouldn't he have market worth?

i mean if paying him like one of the higher paid TE's makes his market value disappear almost completely then doesn't that mean he was paid too much?There isn't a big market for TEs anyway.

And what we pay him has nothing to do with his market value. Any team that trades for him will likely negotiate a new contract.

When we decided to give Gonzalez the contract we gave him, we made a commitment to him being a significant part of our offense. That's why he's catching 90 balls per year. Other teams use that money on a #1 WR. I've always said that keeping Gonzalez would mean we never had a true stud #1. Other teams might want to take a different approach.

The biggest problem is there has been a glut of great pass catching TEs coming out of college since KC signed Gonzo. He used to be a rare TE, but now he's the prototype of what colleges are cranking out.

Just because he doesn't have trade value, that doesn't mean he doesn't have value to this team.

htismaqe
02-28-2006, 03:53 PM
i consider contracts part of personnel

deciding what a guy is worth in money is a vital part of the personnel dept.

Kinda hard to discuss something with you when you have a moving target.

Mr. Laz
02-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Kinda hard to discuss something with you when you have a moving target.
maybe i don't have moving target ... maybe we just disagree about our definition of what should be including in the personal dept.

i've always considered salary cap and players contracts to be under the "personnel dept"

Chiefnj
02-28-2006, 04:46 PM
Trades always seem to undervalue players. Teams will spend a top 10 pick and pay out a huge signing bonus to an uproven rookie corner in the hopes he can play at a Pro Bowl level. But, when Surtain was traded he was worth a mid 2nd round pick. The same thing with TO and Edgerrin James.

T-post Tom
02-28-2006, 08:54 PM
This kid looked like a beast in his gym clothes, and practiced very well too.

I think that the announcer described him as "the Thing from the Fantastic Four." Holy gym rats, the guy was amazing! I think that he won 6 out of 8 categories for his position. I'd love to see him in a Chiefs' uniform, but I suspect that we'd have to trade up to get him.

Tribal Warfare
02-28-2006, 09:13 PM
I think that the announcer described him as "the Thing from the Fantastic Four." Holy gym rats, the guy was amazing! I think that he won 6 out of 8 categories for his position. I'd love to see him in a Chiefs' uniform, but I suspect that we'd have to trade up to get him.

I believe Bunkley is still in KC's grasp, because their'll be other amazing workouts that could get more pub. Davis , Tye Hill, Justice, and Huff are perfect examples.

T-post Tom
02-28-2006, 09:59 PM
I believe Bunkley is still in KC's grasp, because their'll be other amazing workouts that could get more pub. Davis , Tye Hill, Justice, and Huff are perfect examples.

I hope that you're right. The guy is a freak of nature.

And speaking of freaks of nature, that pic of Adriana Lima prone with her butt cheeks rising in glorious rapture, is one of the best girly pics that I've ever seen. Dear Lord, she's got a sexy mouth.

Halfcan
02-28-2006, 10:16 PM

get younger and faster

could work

This guy will be long gone.

Halfcan
02-28-2006, 10:19 PM
If TonyG isn't worth trade value, then my solution to that is, just keep the guy. Better off. All he does is catch 65-80 balls a year, and still represents a good threat in the middle, he still makes our passing attack a threat.

I don't think TonyG is on the decline, I still think he can play with the best of them. I don't classify him as the best TE in the game, but he can still produce. Last year was a bit of an off-year. Fine. He did catch 102 balls 2 years ago. And like always, he usually gets 7-10 TDs a year. Consistency has never been a problem with TonyG. Last year, was an exception.

I agree-he spent a lot of time blocking.

Mr. Laz
02-28-2006, 10:20 PM
This guy will be long gone.

i know, i know ...

according to people, the top 30 players will all be gone by the time we pick.

T-post Tom
03-01-2006, 04:05 AM
mmmmm....

Chiefnj
03-01-2006, 08:23 AM
Is that a photo of Bunkley? I think he might be a locker room distraction.

htismaqe
03-01-2006, 08:33 AM
maybe i don't have moving target ... maybe we just disagree about our definition of what should be including in the personal dept.

i've always considered salary cap and players contracts to be under the "personnel dept"

Interesting.

You're original statement didn't even HINT at how much a player was being paid. You said simply HAVING a player was an indictment of the personnel department...

Mecca
03-01-2006, 12:16 PM
i know, i know ...

according to people, the top 30 players will all be gone by the time we pick.

Ok, I'll give the list of players I think will be gone when we pick...This is in no particular order........

1. Reggie Bush
2. Matt Leinart
3. D'Brickashaw Ferguson
4. Vince Young
5. Jay Cutler
6. Winston Justice
7. Jimmy Williams
8. Mario Williams
9. Mike Huff
10. Vernon Davis
11. AJ Hawk
12. Haloti Ngata
13. Chad Greenway
14. DeAngelo Williams
15. Lendale White

I think we'll have a shot at anyone else in this draft......

Mr. Laz
03-01-2006, 01:21 PM
Interesting.

You're original statement didn't even HINT at how much a player was being paid. You said simply HAVING a player was an indictment of the personnel department...
i guess i didn't HINT because i assumed that balancing the salary cap to always be under the purview of the player personnel dept.

each year the player personnel dept has to balance player worth to player contract and how that effects our salary cap.

having a overpaid player hurts the overall talent level of the team imo

htismaqe
03-01-2006, 06:45 PM
i guess i didn't HINT because i assumed that balancing the salary cap to always be under the purview of the player personnel dept.

each year the player personnel dept has to balance player worth to player contract and how that effects our salary cap.

having a overpaid player hurts the overall talent level of the team imo

But that's not what you said.

There's a TON of players that fit that definition that aren't "overpaid".

Mr. Laz
03-01-2006, 06:57 PM
But that's not what you said.

There's a TON of players that fit that definition that aren't "overpaid".

so name some of these "ton"

htismaqe
03-01-2006, 07:12 PM
so name some of these "ton"

Larry Johnson for starters.

Edgerrin James and Shawn Alexander.

Without spending a ton of time on this, I think you get a picture. Almost every good player is worth more to their existing team than what you could get in a trade.

Tribal Warfare
03-14-2006, 05:23 PM
If KC does get Bernard, and if Bunkley is the BAA I 'd still go the kid. F*CK Sims

Dunit35
03-15-2006, 02:57 AM
If KC does get Bernard, and if Bunkley is the BAA I 'd still go the kid. F*CK Sims

I would too...but it depends on what CB would be available in the 2nd for us.

Line Judge
03-16-2006, 12:14 AM
Bernard resigned with SeaHawks. He's out of the picture.

Tribal Warfare
03-16-2006, 12:20 AM
Bernard resigned with SeaHawks. He's out of the picture.

Yes, I know the post was prior when Seahawks resigned him

Tribal Warfare
03-23-2006, 10:00 PM
BUMPIN this baby back up

jspchief
03-24-2006, 09:45 AM
BUMPIN this baby back upWhy?

Tribal Warfare
03-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Why?

Why not?

jspchief
03-24-2006, 10:04 AM
Why not?Because there's no point in it. Usually people don't bump threads for absolutely no reason. Why would anyone need the thread bumped when there is nothing new to say?

Tribal Warfare
03-24-2006, 06:05 PM
Because there's no point in it. Usually people don't bump threads for absolutely no reason. Why would anyone need the thread bumped when there is nothing new to say?

To validate my purposes I shall.....

1)Due to activity in ones college campus which NFL scouts are viewing sparks interest

2) a meteoric rise of such prospects exclaims discussion

3) GET THAT STICK OUT YOUR ASS!!!!!

Munson
03-27-2006, 01:54 PM
I'm starting to think that Bunkley might be long gone by the time we pick. He could go as high as the #11 pick. Most mock drafts I've been looking at lately have him going in the 11-15 range. Hali will probably be gone too. In my opinion, it looks like KC will probably go with a CB in the first. And if Carl ends up trading a first day draft pick for Harrington(like a 2nd or 3rd), I expect us to trade down to get that 2nd/3rd round pick back.

Tribal Warfare
03-27-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm starting to think that Bunkley might be long gone by the time we pick. He could go as high as the #11 pick. Most mock drafts I've been looking at lately have him going in the 11-15 range. Hali will probably be gone too. In my opinion, it looks like KC will probably go with a CB in the first. And if Carl ends up trading a first day draft pick for Harrington(like a 2nd or 3rd), I expect us to trade down to get that 2nd/3rd round pick back.

according to KCfanfromNC Carl might be targeting Manny Lawson.

ct
03-27-2006, 02:23 PM
Interesting take here on Bunkley.

http://www.draftdaddy.com/Blog/blog.cfm

Tribal Warfare
03-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Interesting take here on Bunkley.

http://www.draftdaddy.com/Blog/blog.cfm

I've said this before I believe that KC will get Watson in one form or another. It's the same gut feeling that I had with DJ