PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Davis, Brenston Buckner, He Hate Me cut

Bootlegged
03-01-2006, 03:35 PM
the bloodshed begins. Not interested at any of these, but some big names will be on the market shortly. Please God, for the love of all that is sacred.....fix our damn secondary this year.

Dunit35
03-01-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm going to cry by the end of tomorrow depending on who we cut.

HC_Chief
03-01-2006, 03:43 PM
Donks released Trevor Pryce, Mike Anderson, and Jeb Putzier today.

CoMoChief
03-01-2006, 03:45 PM
Donks released Trevor Pryce, Mike Anderson, and Jeb Putzier today.

Id like to have Pryce, but only for the right "Pryce" of course. :)

Mile High Mania
03-01-2006, 03:46 PM
The floodgates are about to burst...

Wile_E_Coyote
03-01-2006, 03:48 PM
I hate anvils

Chiefnj
03-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Marcus Coleman FS Texans is now on the market.

ct
03-01-2006, 04:43 PM
so far, I've seen only 2 names I'd be interested in, Sam Adams and Mike Anderson.

Pryce thinks he's the sh!t, and will still want more $ than he just got cut because of. Good moves by Denver, much as I hate to say that.

banyon
03-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Maybe He Hate Me can change his name to "He Hate Roster Move".

(sorry that was lame)

sedated
03-01-2006, 04:49 PM

(sorry that was lame)

:shake:

yes. yes it was

listopencil
03-01-2006, 05:39 PM

(sorry that was lame)

"He Hate Gene Upshaw"

Mr. Laz
03-01-2006, 05:59 PM
maybe a mod can shove all these "cut" threads into one.

listopencil
03-01-2006, 06:01 PM
I like the "CutPlanet" sub-forum idea.

htismaqe
03-01-2006, 06:31 PM
the bloodshed begins. Not interested at any of these, but some big names will be on the market shortly. Please God, for the love of all that is sacred.....fix our damn secondary this year.

Please God, for the love of all that is sacred...don't listen to Lattimer.

We replaced 2 out of 4 starters in the secondary LAST YEAR. Fix our damn offensive line.

Hammock Parties
03-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Buckner would help us.

JBucc
03-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Please God, for the love of all that is sacred...don't listen to Lattimer.

We replaced 2 out of 4 starters in the secondary LAST YEAR. Fix our damn offensive line.defensive line?

foxman
03-01-2006, 07:04 PM
http://thisboardrocks.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87499&stc=1&d=1141260365

Reaper16
03-01-2006, 07:08 PM
defensive line?
yes

htismaqe
03-01-2006, 07:19 PM
defensive line?

Um, yeah.

I'm retarted.

chefsos
03-01-2006, 07:19 PM
I like the "CutPlanet" sub-forum idea.
Actually, that was my attempt at humor. Maybe it would work, or, as SideWinder responded to me, an all inclusive thread.

I have an ***Official Cuts Thread*** with all the teams and who they've cut so far racked up and ready to post, but I'm not likely to be around tomorrow to update the thread starter, when the action will be hot and heavy. I don't know, maybe I'll post it anyway.

Bootlegged
03-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Um, yeah.

I'm retarted.

Agreed.

jspchief
03-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Weren't people recently pissing and moaning about the Chiefs cutting Buckner from camp however many years ago?

Hammock Parties
03-01-2006, 08:08 PM
Weren't people recently pissing and moaning about the Chiefs cutting Buckner from camp however many years ago?

htismaqe
03-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Agreed.

I'm retarted because I accidentally typed offensive when I meant defensive.

You're retarted for wanting to spend yet MORE money on a position that we blew our entire wad on last year...

foxman
03-01-2006, 11:12 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/rcdfox/cutme.jpg

Halfcan
03-01-2006, 11:27 PM
When are the Chiefs going to take a big ol Salary Cap dump?

My wish list is about the same as last year.

EW
Mcclingon-nice guy, hard worker, but too short.
Collins-sorry SNR-you Todd lover.
Bartee
Stills
Barber
TinkerBell
Simms-I mean Simmms-he gets an extra M for every 25 pounds overweight.
Junior
Woods
Wesley
Welburp-very unpopular choice I know
Hicks-great guy, would be a good back up-at a very big discount.

These guys are subpar talent and have been getting rich, while not living up to their contracts. We need, young, hungry, players-not old vets with injury, steroid, drinking, problems.

jspchief
03-01-2006, 11:30 PM
When are the Chiefs going to take a big ol Salary Cap dump?

What's the hurry? Might as well wait until the last minute. That way, if a deal gets done, you can determine which guys actually have to go, and which can be kept.

chefsos
03-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Seems to me that all of the guys who've been cut to this point were gonna get cut anyway. I can't imagine an NFL front office staff, if the CBA deal gets done, looking at each other and saying, "Who knew? Damn, we coulda kept those guys!"

Halfcan
03-01-2006, 11:42 PM
What's the hurry? Might as well wait until the last minute. That way, if a deal gets done, you can determine which guys actually have to go, and which can be kept.

I think they all need to go. Get as far away from the defensive teams since DT died. The last five years have been horrible-We made great moves last year-time to finish the job.

jspchief
03-01-2006, 11:46 PM
I think they all need to go. Get as far away from the defensive teams since DT died. The last five years have been horrible-We made great moves last year-time to finish the job.Oh yea, because it's so practical to expect to rebuild an entire defense in one year. :rolleyes:

Halfcan
03-01-2006, 11:59 PM
Oh yea, because it's so practical to expect to rebuild an entire defense in one year. :rolleyes:

safety
3 corners
2 DT's
DE

7 quality players-is not a reach. Barber, Junior, EW, Simms, missed a lot of games-there must be some better players out there then these guys.

jspchief
03-02-2006, 12:07 AM
safety
3 corners
2 DT's
DE

7 quality players-is not a reach. Barber, Junior, EW, Simms, missed a lot of games-there must be some better players out there then these guys.You think it's reasonable to be able to replace 7 players on one side of the ball in one off-season, and actually improve all those spots?

Take another bong hit.

Halfcan
03-02-2006, 12:15 AM
Reasonable? No, but that is what we need if we want to be a dominating team on that side of the ball. Letting these guys slide, is why we are in this mess.

4 players can come from the draft-Tamba Hali-would work, or somone we already have-like Battle, Wilkerson, ect.

3 players via FA or trade.

Halfcan
03-02-2006, 12:17 AM
And we could use a WR, and some help on the O-line.

jspchief
03-02-2006, 12:24 AM
And we could use a WR, and some help on the O-line.So with the 7 defensive players, and 1 O-lineman and 1 WR, we're up to 9 new players.

That means we can get 3 FAs and expect all our draft picks to not only pan out, but be upgrades over what we have now.

Sure.

Bootlegged
03-02-2006, 05:42 AM
I'm retarted because I accidentally typed offensive when I meant defensive.

You're retarted for wanting to spend yet MORE money on a position that we blew our entire wad on last year...

I want Dexter McCleon and Eric Warfield off our team. I want a safety that can cover someone and can be in the right place at the right time. Period. I want suitable replacements. And yes, you are retarded for attacking me for this. I didn't say D-line wasn't a need. Our secondary has been broken for so long it makes me sick to see them trot out the same morons year in and out and think something will change.

Ultra Peanut
03-02-2006, 07:06 AM
Aww.

htismaqe
03-02-2006, 07:25 AM
I want Dexter McCleon and Eric Warfield off our team. I want a safety that can cover someone and can be in the right place at the right time. Period. I want suitable replacements. And yes, you are retarded for attacking me for this. I didn't say D-line wasn't a need. Our secondary has been broken for so long it makes me sick to see them trot out the same morons year in and out and think something will change.

McCleon is as good as gone. If cutting people equals "fixing" the secondary then you may just get your wish. If getting safety in the draft that can play right away equals "fixing" the secondary then you may just get your wish.

We spent ALOT of money on Sammy Knight and Patrick Surtain last year. If "fixing" the secondary means spending yet MORE money on the secondary, despite gaping holes elsewhere, then I would suggest that your wish is misplaced.

I wasn't attacking you. The whole "retarted" thing was a joke. Lighten up Francis.