PDA

View Full Version : Bill Snyder inducted in to the MO sports HOF, plus a fancy schmancy new website!

Saulbadguy
03-01-2006, 06:23 PM
http://inside.kstatesports.com

:clap:
Friggin awesome.

Dunit35
03-01-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm not a KSU fan at all, but that intro was pretty sweet.

Skip Towne
03-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Bill Snyder is in the Missouri HOF?

Saulbadguy
03-01-2006, 06:28 PM
I'm not a KSU fan at all, but that intro was pretty sweet.
Watch the Bill Snyder video when you get in. Tons of great clips from some of the best K-State games. First win, first Big XII win, First Bowl win, first win in Lawrence for quite some time (K-state fans tore down KUs goalposts), first win vs NU, first win @NU, Big XII title game, etc...heh, I miss the days of Mitch announcing K-State football.

Saulbadguy
03-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Bill Snyder is in the Missouri HOF?
St Joes native. Plus destroying MU 13 years in a row might have something to do with it.

|Zach|
03-01-2006, 06:32 PM
The Missouri HOF fame is pretty cool. I would reccomend it to folks going through Springfield.

Dunit35
03-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Watch the Bill Snyder video when you get in. Tons of great clips from some of the best K-State games. First win, first Big XII win, First Bowl win, first win in Lawrence for quite some time (K-state fans tore down KUs goalposts), first win vs NU, first win @NU, Big XII title game, etc...heh, I miss the days of Mitch announcing K-State football.

I didn't watch the Bill Snyder video but I did look at some of those signee videos. Thats a pretty sweet feature on there.