PDA

View Full Version : Score one for the Canuck!!!

Over-Head
03-02-2006, 04:28 AM
First off let me start by saying I have to be one of the unluckiest people you could ever meet in terms of having things go right.

Other than finding the (perfect for me) woman in my life, I have absolutely no manner of luck what so ever. I always manage to come out on the short end of the stick/day late dollar short/ 2 mins too late, etc...
I could buy 4999 tickets of a 5000 ticket draw and still lose.
Until yesterday!

I was driving from one job site to another, and took a detour to get the pay roll for the guy's as I new there's be no work today with the comming storm, so I said WTF i'll pay em eairly and give the boys a 4 day weekend.

Low and behold I see this neat little car with a sign on it that read "Take me now for what’s in your pocket".
Ok, currosity got the better of me, so I pull over back up, and manage to yell out to the lady walking up hte drive way and ask WTF?
To make a long story short, her dirt bag husband got caught in HER BEDROOM with the babysitter, and she was out to make this poor bastard suffer.

Seems he screwed around on her a few months back, so he bought her a new toy to "make all nicie nicie"
(he’s a rich punk with more bloody money than "carter has liver pills" but wasn’t smart enough to sign a pre-nup so every time he fu@ks with his wife’s head, she fu@ks with his pocket book.)

So after a brief conversation I said this is on the "up and up right?"
No bone breaker is gonna show up at my door with a baseball bat?"

She said Not a chance! "Give me what’ever cash is in your pocket, and I’ll sign the F’ing title over to you here and now. And if ya like I’ll go to DMV with you to make sure the rotten bastard can’t stop it or give you any trouble.

Well marry fu@king christmass to me!
Here’s what I just bought for $16.02 canadian.ROFL

http://www.subaru.com/shop/model_consideration.jsp?model=BAJA

NOW AIN"T THAT A PIP!!!:p

***I'm just glad I hadn't gone to the bank to pick up this weeks pay roll yet :D

stumppy
03-02-2006, 04:44 AM
Score one for the working man. Way to go.

Over-Head
03-02-2006, 04:49 AM
Score one for the working man. Way to go.

The Chev dealer was kinda pissed over it just now when I got off the phone.
I basically told him I got a better deal on a subaru he flipped and said "I'll match it!"
"I said GREAT !! I get TWO new cars for under $50 bucks this week"
Explaned what happened and he hung the phone up on me.
Guess he ain't happy about losing his commision tomorrow :shake:

Rausch
03-02-2006, 05:00 AM
First off let me start by saying I have to be one of the unluckiest people in the world.

Somehow I doubt that...

Over-Head
03-02-2006, 05:03 AM
Somehow I doubt that...Actually your right. I woke up this morning , and I’m not dying of a terminal disease, so in that sense your correct. I guess I was just using littary licence to make a point.
My bad

**I changed the opening line, looks better don't ya think?

Rausch
03-02-2006, 05:30 AM
Actually you're right. I woke up this morning , and I’m not dying of a terminal disease, so in that sense you're correct. I guess I was just using literary license to make a point.
My bad

**I changed the opening line, looks better don't ya think?

Yep...

CanadianChief
03-02-2006, 07:59 AM
I'll give you $32.04 for it!!!!

Skip Towne
03-02-2006, 08:08 AM
Did you pay the sales tax on it? They go by book value, you know, not by what you paid for it. You owe..........oh, probably......4 grand.

HemiEd
03-02-2006, 10:26 AM
Cool story, congratulations.

Phobia
03-02-2006, 10:30 AM
That's about the only way I'd drive one of those things. Watch your ass - literally.

Saulbadguy
03-02-2006, 10:44 AM
http://www.canuckscentral.com/images/hburecheer.jpg

Sully
03-02-2006, 10:45 AM
Was she hot?

morphius
03-02-2006, 11:35 AM
The Chev dealer was kinda pissed over it just now when I got off the phone.
I basically told him I got a better deal on a subaru he flipped and said "I'll match it!"
"I said GREAT !! I get TWO new cars for under $50 bucks this week"
Explaned what happened and he hung the phone up on me.
Guess he ain't happy about losing his commision tomorrow :shake:
Its always funny when they can't actually beat your price. I had that happen with my bike, a friend of mine was buying a different model from the local dealer and I told him I was go up to MN to pick up my bike next week. He asked me why I didn't buy the same bike through him, just asked if he could match this amount and just said, "Have a nice trip.". What was great was after a minute of just standing there he looks up and just blurts out, "How are they doing that!?! That's less then we pay for them."

go bo
03-02-2006, 12:42 PM
congratulations on landing some luck (and a rather large chunk at that)... :toast: :toast: :toast:

even tho you'r a faider fan... :p :p :p

Brock
03-02-2006, 12:45 PM
You gotta be shitting me.

Brock
03-02-2006, 12:46 PM
Did you pay the sales tax on it? They go by book value, you know, not by what you paid for it. You owe..........oh, probably......4 grand.

Not here, they don't.

Over-Head
03-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Silly boy, this is Canada. Our government doesn't screw you EVERY chance it get's, just most of the time.:p
As long as You have a reciept showing the exact amount you paid on it, thats it!
Total taxes in my case were $2.72 NL is 17%
Plates and registration were were $182.40
Company graphics etc on door's $250.00
Unfortunatly my insurance rates went up a might.
But since I have no car payment on it, I didn't mind.ROFL

****As a side note Dude called me today and asked if I was happy after stealing "his" car.
I said "well let's see. I'm now the proud owner of a 2006 LOADED Baja for a grand total of $201.14, happy would be an understatement. I'm fu*king (fu@king) exstactic!, But if your intrested the Chev dealer on Kenmount Road has a New Silverado comming in tomorrow you might be intrested in."
He hung up on me too :(

chiefs4me
03-02-2006, 03:44 PM
We already new you were unlucky, after all, you are a raiders fan.....:D

Over-Head
03-02-2006, 03:47 PM
We already new you were unlucky, after all, you are a raiders fan.....:D
Thats it, I’m not sending those naked pic’s now for sure :harumph:

Pitt Gorilla
03-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Is that an El Camino? Throw on some Zubaz and a mullet, and you'd pass for a Chiefs fan.

chiefs4me
03-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Thats it, I’m not sending those naked pic’s now for sure :harumph:

:deevee:

Skip Towne
03-02-2006, 06:49 PM
Not here, they don't.
Its a joke, Brock.