PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Lewis joins Free Agency

BigChiefFan
03-02-2006, 04:39 PM
On NFL Radio, they just played Brian Billick saying, that there was still some life in Jamal Lewis and could possibly be back as a Raven, but he was released from the Ravens organization. Another joins the list. This looks like it's going to be a stellar free agency period. Carolina is rumored to be interested.

ct
03-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Maybe Baltimore would trade for Priest Holmes ...

foxman
03-02-2006, 04:42 PM
There is zero chance he will be in a Panther uniform next year. I guarentee that. The Panthers wont deal with someone with his character concerns.

pikesome
03-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Maybe Baltimore would trade for Priest Holmes ...

You're a bad person for posting that. :p

BigChiefFan
03-02-2006, 04:44 PM
There is zero chance he will be in a Panther uniform next year. I guarentee that. The Panthers wont deal with someone with his character concerns.
Rae Carruth ring any bells?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Wile_E_Coyote
03-02-2006, 04:44 PM
Jamal for Kerry

~oops

foxman
03-02-2006, 04:49 PM
Rae Carruth ring any bells?
Sorry, couldn't resist.

They have tightened up a LOT in part beacause of the lessons learned from the Ray Ray scenario. This is a team that cut it's best (at the time) offensive Tackle for spousel abuse mid season, Chris Terry. He signed with Seattle and as far as I know isnt in the league, but the dude was pretty good when his head was on right.

Now, if they cut a guy for spouse abuse, does anyone think they'll sign someone with a drug connection.

BigChiefFan
03-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Now, if they cut a guy for spouse abuse, does anyone think they'll sign someone with a drug connection.

The guys on NFL radio reported that Carolina was interested in Jamal Lewis.

foxman
03-02-2006, 04:55 PM
The guys on NFL radio reported that Carolina was interested in Jamal Lewis.

OK,

They are wrong, but ok. :)

Fat Elvis
03-02-2006, 05:02 PM
I think jamal was an unrestricted free agent so he wasn't released....