PDA

View Full Version : I'm a whiner...

luv
03-04-2006, 03:04 AM
...but I don't want to be. Please neg rep me whenever I start to whine. I may lose all my green, but at least I'll be made aware of it. Kind of like doing that put a nickel in the jar for every time you curse type of thing. Anyway, thanks in advance.

kcxiv
03-04-2006, 03:05 AM
whining about whining ! wow! lol j/k. DOnt trip, everyone has to get thier problems /frustrations out somehow.

03-04-2006, 03:06 AM
All because of the cuddling thread?

Miles
03-04-2006, 03:07 AM
I drink a lot of wine.

luv
03-04-2006, 03:11 AM
All because of the cuddling thread?
Nah, I have just been told to stop several times. I was just playing poker, and some a$$hole was going all-in EVERY time. I called him on it. Anyway, I went back to the table after going out (came in third), because I wanted to see if he won. He was going on in the little chat box about how he was glad I was gone, because he'd had enough whining. I didn't even think I was. Just kind of hit me that maybe I come across that way when I don't mean to at all. I thought if people would neg rep the posts of mine when I am, that I could read what I wrote and learn my lesson.

03-04-2006, 03:12 AM
Nah, I have just been told to stop several times. I was just playing poker, and some a$$hole was going all-in EVERY time. I called him on it. Anyway, I went back to the table after going out (came in third), because I wanted to see if he won. He was going on in the little chat box about how he was glad I was gone, because he'd had enough whining. I didn't even think I was. Just kind of hit me that maybe I come across that way when I don't mean to at all. I thought if people would neg rep the posts of mine when I am, that I could read what I wrote and learn my lesson.

Got it.

Hammock Parties
03-04-2006, 03:12 AM
If someone keeps going all-in, don't whine.

Break them of the habit by taking all their money.

luv
03-04-2006, 03:17 AM
If someone keeps going all-in, don't whine.

Break them of the habit by taking all their money.
I was actually starting to. I ended up going all in when I had three aces. I was holding an ace and a jack. Turns out the other guy (not the a$$hole) was holding an ace and a queen (which ended up giving him a full house). No biggy though. I got a little payout for coming in third, and it was only play money.

kcxiv
03-04-2006, 03:25 AM
ooh where? when i get really bored, i wouldnt mind playing some poker. i never tried any poker games regular or texas holdem online.

luv
03-04-2006, 03:27 AM
ooh where? when i get really bored, i wouldnt mind playing some poker. i never tried any poker games regular or texas holdem online.
pokerroom.com

I usually play when I'm bored too. Only with play money.

kcxiv
03-04-2006, 03:35 AM
pokerroom.com

I usually play when I'm bored too. Only with play money.i wouldnt do the real thing, i will get hooked if i did. Gambling is bad bad for me. lol

go bo
03-04-2006, 03:41 AM
hey luv, just stopped by on my way to bed and saw this thread...

fwiw, i don't think you're whiny at all...

don't worry about people whining at you...

the guy on the poker thingy was just pissed that you were winning...

winning, not whining... see?

Skip Towne
03-04-2006, 07:10 AM
OK, I'll try to stop by and neg rep you when I'm re-loading to blast n00bs.

|Zach|
03-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Maybe you let the opinions of others dictate how you feel too much.

keg in kc
03-04-2006, 01:49 PM
Maybe you let the opinions of others dictate how you feel too much.Self confidence ftw.

"Whining" is a result of your mindset. If you want to stop doing it, you've got to change your whole outlook, about yourself and how you see everything around you. Getting negative reinforcement via the rep system will probably hurt more than it helps.

Prince22
03-04-2006, 01:49 PM
Whining is what women do best (or worst???).

StcChief
03-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Take their play money. Going all in with nothing on the line is easy.

Wine and cheese sounds good to me.

Katipan
03-04-2006, 02:06 PM
I bet people in real life don't call you a whiner nearly as much as you may think they do on the Internet.

It's an easy insult for a girl. Fat, psycho, whiney, bitchy, PMS, ugly...

Internet bullies don't have the greatest of imaginations.